Review of BiggSports

Livonia, Michigan, United States
CustomerService@biggsports.com

kimc396
1/3/19

I placed an online order with Biggpsports.com on 12/6/18 for a Redsox metal coffee mug. This item was supposed to be a Christmas gift. On 12/14 I had yet to receive any shipping details. After repeated phone calls and left messages I finally was able to get a response from leaving a message online. Customer service stated that the item would be shipped the following Monday 12/17. On 12/20 I had still not received any shipping info so I again emailed the company. I received an email back saying my order had been canceled due to it being out of stock. They said I was sent an email the week prior addressing this. NO such email was received. Customer service totally contradicted themselves with the last two emails. Bottom line....no item was ever received and it was too late to order elsewhere for ontime Christmas delivery. This company has lost a customer.

jordanj43
12/26/18

Placed order on 12/3 almost a month later still no product. I grew concerned after about 2 weeks and no package so I emailed them and said they would get back to me with estimated delivery date on 12/17 they never responded. Highly aggravated with how slow they are and lack of following up. They also responded that custom items may take longer to process, (I didn't realise that a water bottle with a duke emblem was custom) if products are going to take longer they should mention that before you purchase.

howardf20
4/17/17

yea they seem ok i have had only positive experience with them there hasnt been any problem dealing with them but its only been 2 times

suzannec24
3/10/16

Let me start by saying this was my first time ordering from BiggSports, and after a few days of not receiving a shipment notification, I opted to call their customer service line. I was greeted with a recording stating that they were closed due to inventory and would resume regular telephone communications the next Monday, March 7th. (I placed my order on March 1st). At this point I went to reviews on the company, and was a little concerned, as there seemed to be a lot of negative feedback associated with on line orders. I called again on March 7th and asked for the status of my order, and was told it was shipping out that day. I received my purchase on Wednesday, March 9th, and was very pleased to find the stemless FSU wine glass I ordered as a birthday gift for our friend, was in excellent condition and packaged very carefully. As a result, I would recommend BiggSports and will order from them again. Whatever issues they had in the past, they have clearly worked through and corrected.

Tip for consumers: If you place an order on line, they do take 5-7 days to process your order.

gailk19
12/9/15

After reading negative reviews about the service provided by Biggsports, I was very hesitant to order, I'm glad I did because my experience was excellent. I placed a large order for glasses, they arrived as advertised in less than 2 weeks. I ordered 68 glasses of which 2 came broken, I contacted the service department via email, received a email back within 24 hours and replacement glasses were shipped out that same day. I felt the company operated efficiently and professionally and would order from them again without hesitation.

shayl25
12/29/14

This business is awful. They told me my order would be delivered before Christmas; I come to find out that not only will my order not be delivered before Christmas but it will take an additional week. The customer service rep was rude and refused to give me a discount, even though I was still willing to pay for the product at a discounted price (considering the delay). He basically forced me to ask for my money back and to cancel the order. Don't buy from this company- go elsewhere, where you can get what you need on time, not to mention from people who respect you because you're a customer. I can't give less than one star....unfortunately.

sw334
3/6/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM BIGGSPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!

alj10
10/3/13

Had a great experience with this company. My order arrived fast and all of my emails were answered quickly. Would definitely shop here again. Great service and hard to find products.

joeb67
7/7/13

MARGE THE CUSTOMER SRV REP BASICALLY INSULTED ME AND THEN KEPT HANGING UP ON ME WHEN I CALLED BACK SHE WOULDNT DO ANYTHING BUT LIE TO ME ABOUT UPS WHEN I ASKED QUESTIONS.... THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! NO HELP NO ATTEMPT TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER. THE OWNER JOE BIGGS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO MANAGE HIS REPS BETTER.
CONTACT INFO FOR COMPANY LISTS AS FOLLOWS...
Biggs, Joe
OR
36500 Ford Rd Ste.250, Westland, MI 48185

debbieg9
7/7/13

Saw a negative review about this and felt it was NOT fair. I called to place my order as kids recently got me a tablet. I have always received helped placing orders and have returned year ofter year.

samr5
7/3/13

terrible would never do business with them again- they double bill & are non-responsive to customer complaints & requests for returns of wrong merchandize be careful when attempting to deal with them!!

stephg4
2/6/13

I was very happy with the selection and items available! I could not find them anywhere else. Items did ship separate but upon contacting customer service I was notified some of my order shipped from another location. Customer service was upbeat and friendly.

christopherx
1/3/13

I had a terrible experience with BiggSports, avoid them if at all possible! They took over 2 weeks to ship my item out, sent me an invalid tracking number, and were totally unapologetic and unhelpful when talking to them. They refused to refund the shipping cost, expedite the shipping, anything. I told them I was unhappy and they basically said deal with it.

Avoid them at all costs!

reneeb7
12/31/12

0 STARS!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! I placed an order on December 6th 2012 and was promised the entire order in 8-10 days. I had to call on the 21st because I hadn't even received a shipping confirmation email yet. They said that half the order had shipped that day and the other half was on back order (which was never stated on their site or my order confirmation email) and wouldn't ship until mid January! The half of my order that shipped was delivered to the wrong address, not even in the right state! And I had to call and email them to get the tracking information, they never sent me any professional shipping confirmation email. To this day I am still trying to get my money back!

kc25
12/22/12

NO stars. Ordered 10 days ago and item still did not ship. No reasons or excuses. NOTHING. Contacted customer service...closed. Online support, no one answers. Never should have ordered from here. Very disappointed. If you can get your item somewhere else DO SO!

lb3
6/16/10

This company is crap. I ordered a specialized collegiate team iphone jacket two weeks and was told it would ship in 3-5 business days. I called last week when I never received a shipping confirmation and was told that the website should've stated the item would ship in 5-7 business days. I finally got a shipment confirmation and when I tracked it, found out that it had been successfully delivered to MEMPHIS, when I live in DALLAS! Ridiculous! I canceled the entire order. I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone who wants a decent product shipped in a timely manner. Should've read the reviews before I ordered since many others have had the same problem as me. Also, I had to pay $12 for shipping, when the item itself only cost $25! Also ridiculous! $12 for them so ship it in two weeks to the wrong address!!

pj4
1/5/10

i would never ever order from them again...even if there was no food in the world, and i had to order from them...i would rather starve!!!!...they have the worst customer service...screwed me big time

susank2
12/17/09

poor customer service....slow shipping, VERY unprofessional customer service!

tiaw
11/10/09

Ordered an NFL laptop case listed to fit up to 17 inch laptop. Wouldn't even fit 15 inch! Upon receiving package, noticed several mailing labels to different people from different sites under the one to me... huh? Are you kidding me???? Very unprofessional service and reply to e-mail for return was 4 days, not 1 day as stated would be. They said sorry it didn't work, return to this address... at MY expense... Cheaper price is now explained :-(

Questions? Get answers from the BiggSports staff and other customers.

BiggSports?