Review of StarTiger

general@startiger.com

1 star

stevend104
9/18/17

I joined StarTiger in 2003. When I joined it was by far the most up to date address database out there. I scored quite a few authentic autographs and some secretarial or pre-prints. I have been away for a while dealing with an Illness. I am back and ready to get my collection going again. By the way, StarTiger, in my opinion, does the best job of researching addresses. All though they cannot control the signing habits of the celebrities, they do a great job getting you started. Happy collecting.

jayl221
9/14/17

I've been writing to baseball ttm since 1989, I found this site Star Tiger about 6-7 years ago and my collection for TTM has taking off ever since. There is a great number of address in all walks of life (updated daily) and if you have ever wanted to try ttm this site is the only site I recommend. I have written to actors, all sports, politicians, former presidents, and many others. Give Star Tiger a try you won't regret it.

philipr25
9/10/17

I've been collecting autographs for over 20 years and this is my go to site. I always go here first to find the latest and best addresses.

pault164
9/8/17

Startiger is brilliant, it's the only website for all my autograph collecting needs. It's the best plac to find addresses and is very reasonably priced for what it is. The admin is a friendly guy and I have been a member since 2008. I do not plan to ever stop using Startiger, if I'm collecting I'm using Startiger.

dalej20
9/2/17

Hi
StarTIger is a valuable site for anyone in the autograph hobby. I have been a member for about a year now and have seen my personal collection benefit quite a bit. They have a forum for TTM collectors with loads of tested addresses that can't be beat. Also in the forums you can find out about live events taking place, ask knowledgeable collectors questions about authenticity, or just shoot the bull with some cool people.
It's a great site with a supportive community and excellent resource for autograph collectors. Highly Recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the StarTiger staff and other customers.

StarTiger?