Fanatics Authentic reviews

1 star

trevoro13
12/29/18

Needed to exchange a football case. Concerned being able to return and exchanged. AJ was prompt instructing me through the process and ensured my problem was resolved. Appreciate the professional and courteous service AJ provided.

megy2
12/21/18

I ordered a special gift for my husband but was a little worried about shipping in time for the holidays. I called and spoke with Terrence about the order and my concern. He told me he would follow up and ensure it would be here for Christmas. Not only did it arrive, early in fact, Terrence followed up with personal emails to ensure the product met my expectations and that it had been received. Fabulous customer service!!!! Thank you!

michaelt591
12/1/18

Shelby was very helpful. Provided GREAT customer service and assistance to help with my problem !!!!!

theg47
11/7/18

Eukneique Was a great help to me was very friendly and knew what she was talking about. I appreciated the great service. Would recommend to anyone that need a quick response and friendly attitude!! Thanks Eukneique!!

nubiar
10/27/18

Eukneique was very helpful and my experience very pleasant. I would definitely buy from them again!.

berts33
10/11/18

Terrence was extremely helpful to me, and answered every question I had. It was a very pleasing experience.

patriciat209
9/25/18

I bought a Bears ball as a gift for my nephew and received a Bengal's one. Linda was very helpful to solve my problem in time for me to go back to Brazil. She helped me changing the delivery address of one item that wouldn't arrive in time. Thank you very much Linda. You were great!

mikeg277
9/12/18

My experience dealing with the CSR Linda was a joy.
I rarely return anything and I thought I will be receiving a hard time from the CSR. But to my surprise, Linda was very nice handling my request and went out of her way to do so. I meant what I said to her that she is a class act. Linda's supervisor also was great to deal with. I would deal with Manufacture direct at NBA store again.

georgel218
9/12/18

Donna was amazing. She went above and beyond to help. I spoke to a few people before finally getting to her that could not resolve my issue. Donna listened to what I had to say, and made me feel important as a customer. She had my problem solved very quickly, and exceeded my expectations. Thanks, Donna!

saleishiaf
8/18/18

Shelby was very helpful. She worked with me personally to resolve my issue. She was very knowledgable about any questions or concerns I had regarding the product ordered. She is also very kind and soft spoken, not harsh like some CSR you deal with.

Questions? Get answers from the Fanatics Authentic staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Fanatics Authentic