Review of CollectiveFab

Huntington Beach,, CA 92647
info@collectivefab.com

tammid8
11/13/18

This company is terrible. As others have done I found them through Shopify. Had them set up V IP site which was supposed to include monthly instagram and Facebook advertising images and help. Never received anything but a cookie cutter site. I quit using them over a year ago yet they keep billing me. When I contact them I get the same old run around about looking into it but nothing is ever done. It costs me $35.00 to stop charges but there's no guarantee via my bank so they can come back the next month and charge me anyway. Making a killing ripping off people what a scam!

lolak10
10/19/18

I hired Collective Fab through Shopify in May 2018. We are now in October and they still have not completed the basic tasks they have promised to do. Kevin, the person in charge of setting up my store sometimes takes up to 20 days to respond to a simple email. Don't even think about trying to reach him by phone. It's not possible. Ever. I've been calling an emailing and begging literally for a call back and for them to complete the work. This is the worst company I've ever worked with and Shopify should be ashamed to even have them listed as a partner. They are ruining their reputation.

avelinaf
2/12/18

Please refund my money. I already sent an email why did you charge my card and I had a trial of 11 days? after all this company seem like a fraud the prices don't add up a small short for the wholesale price of are you kidding? I will call my bank for a chargeback so please make this easier but refunding my money. check your emails I already send you one. Thank you! Shopify must analysis these apps before they are submitted to because this is totally fraud if you ask me. I am collecting all the fraud reviews am seeing over the internet to send to my bank.

lindak107
11/24/16

We have several online stores and we have worked with many suppliers, but its the first time we encounter with such an incompetent and unreliable partner.
We have a complete package from them - Premium Turnkey Website in March 2016 for $ 500. We were promised that we would get the stores premium design, the goods, connection to Shopify, high-quality support, and much more.
The website was not set up as fast as it was promised. We also got access to the warehouse with the goods. We manually updated our inventory using a CSV file at any time. However, there were often problems with the items quantity in the file. The amount of goods could change 5 times in 15 minutes. Support could not give us clear answers on this matter. Besides, the file had a lot of shortcomings. Support answered once in a couple of weeks, and advised us to use their partners application that makes automatic update of stock 4 times a day. And when we improved their template and added functionality to it, we were suddenly told that we had to wait for another application.
At this stage promises and transfers of availability time began. During this time, without prior notice, the format of the data in the csv-file changed several times, and we had no other choice but to make amendments in out Shopify file to update the quantity of the goods, which was a very time-consuming process. Supports answer to all our inquiries was that they were still at the stage of Transitions. Then we were offered to use their application for $29, although previously it was promised that it would cost us $10. Support didnt help us on this matter.
But given that a lot of work had already been done, and a lot of goods tagged, we decided not to quit this project. Then they blocked our access to their stock in one-way fashion, until we agreed to pay 29 bucks a month. Its an outrage! It was initially agreed that we had free access to the goods in the warehouse.
Eventually we did pay the $29, but nothing of what they promised actually happened. It still took 12 to 16 days for the goods to get to our customers, which makes us suspect the goods were shipped not from the warehouse in California, but from China or somewhere as far away. The app didnt work for us, and support in the person of Emily and other people proved incompetent. Our direct questions were answered briefly and irrelevantly weeks later. A couple of times they gave us wrong tracking numbers, and then cancelled the orders by themselves, telling it was the shippers fault. They wont respond to our claim to give us a refund for the time, money and nerves wasted.

Have no dealings with these scammers, otherwise negative feedbacks of your customers are guaranteed. Lets give them the bum's rush from the US market!

Questions? Get answers from the CollectiveFab staff and other customers.

CollectiveFab?