SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK reviews

7 The Grove
Slough, England SL1 1QP, United Kingdom

kadiant1
9/4/18
Having been away on holiday this last month with poor access to email, I returned today to notifications from Amazon stating that my product was being removed and my account is on hold as I am Selling Dangerous Goods.
This is for the same Product that Amazon Hazmat Review already approved to be sold in the UK via Amazon 2 months back... Puzzled... Has this happened to anyone / can someone shed light on how this can even happen / why is Amazon functioning backwards for such a Global company?
michaelk127
10/11/16
Bought a bush 7" tablet.not bad for the price,but they should have put a Duracell battery in it.you will have to carry a battery pack if you are on the go or a jump start...
jayb119
9/27/16
I sold an item on Amazon.co.uk. The buyer filed an A-Z claim. I contacted Amazon for advise and was told to wait for the buyer to return the item then decide to offer a full or partial refund depending on items condition on return. There was no mention of 7 days to appeal the A-Z claim! Which was the reason for my call in the first place! Amazon refunded the buyer who has not returned the item. Amazon have refused to assist in any way. I will never use the service again and would advise others the same

Questions? Get answers from the SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK staff and other customers.

SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK?