SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK

SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK also ranks 102nd among Ecommerce Tools sites. The most common issues with SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK?

“Never sell on Amazon!!!”

Jay B.
9/27/16

I sold an item on Amazon.co.uk. The buyer filed an A-Z claim. I contacted Amazon for advise and was told to wait for the buyer to return the item then decide to offer a full or partial refund depending on items condition on return. There was no mention of 7 days to appeal the A-Z claim! Which was the reason for my call in the first place! Amazon refunded the buyer who has not returned the item. Amazon have refused to assist in any way. I will never use the service again and would advise others the same

kadiant1
September 4th, 2018
Having been away on holiday this last month with poor access to email, I returned today to notifications from Amazon stating that my product was being removed and my account is on hold as I am Selling Dangerous Goods.
This is for the same Product that Amazon Hazmat Review already approved to be sold in the UK via Amazon 2 months back... Puzzled... Has this happened to anyone / can someone shed light on how this can even happen / why is Amazon functioning backwards for such a Global company?
jayb119
September 27th, 2016
michaelk127
October 11th, 2016
Bought a bush 7" tablet.not bad for the price,but they should have put a Duracell battery in it.you will have to carry a battery pack if you are on the go or a jump start...

Questions? Get answers from the SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK staff and other customers.

Sign up to Amazon Prime for unlimited One-Day Delivery. Low prices at Amazon on digital cameras, MP3, sports, books, music, DVDs, video games, home & garden and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK?

Have a question about SellerCentral.Amazon.Co.UK?