Coffe Italia

Coffe Italia has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Coffe Italia also ranks 8th among Coffee sites.

• The Gaggia Brera coffee machine is of very high quality, at an exceptionally reasonable price.
  • My experience of the company was exceptional with great customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Coffe Italia?

“Rating from Taiwan”

Wen-Kuei H.
1/1/20

Rating from Taiwan, It is a good and cheap machine.Not only it can brew espresso well , but also its powerful steam can steam milk quickly.And It is made with high quality of stainless materials, fantastic and shiny like a mirror.Moreover , it is very convenient to use in the kitchen because of its small volume. It is really a nice machine for coffee lover to treasure !

“Dreadful”

john r.
2/27/20

When things go wrong they do everything they can to avoid their responsibilities. They will not repay. Consequently they now have County Court Judgements (CCJs against them). Despite this, they are still trying to avoid repayment. On other review sites like Trustpilot they challenge every bad review (there are many of them) so that the bad reviews cannot be seen, this disguises how bad they are.

coffee machine (8) customer service (6) caffe italia (5)
wenkueih
January 1st, 2020
It is really a nice machine for coffee lover to treasure !
ulrichs3
February 5th, 2020
I bought from coffee italia a Quick Mill Monza Deluxe Mod.05009A EVO.
In my view QuickMill builds the best fully automatic coffee machine In the world ,but the german manual is horror.

I had a problem programming the machine and it was solved via email and Cube transfer by MATTEO DE STEFANI .
Very great service, thanks a lot Matteo.
Highly recommended

Ulrich Stark from East Germany
seanm713
May 15th, 2020
From time of purchase to delivery was 3 weeks. This time is insignificant when compared to how long I hope to have the machine! I also had some initial technical issues with an airlock (common in brand new machines) which I called Matteo and he sent me some simple instructions on youtube which helped.

I definitely recommend Caffe Italia to anyone looking for a legit quality Italian espresso machine.
tonys800
March 15th, 2020
Hi Marco,
Just like to say thank you.
My Bezzera duo and Mazza grinder arrived on Thursday a day earlier than expected.
I have set them up and both machines working perfectly serving up super Espresso and latte (Love them).
I hope to keep both machines for the next few years but when I am ready for an upgrade I will not hesitate to contact you again.
Great recommendation choices and a super fast delivery, along with a great shopping experience and the best prices on the net.
Many thanks,
Tony.
antons57
January 12th, 2020
I wanted to buy a high range coffee grinder and espresso maker for a long time. Caffee Italia had the perfect offer (have a look yourself at the "SET" offers on their web for some awesome combinations of grinder+espresso machine at the best prices, and you'll see why I've chosen them) Best part of all was that they sent me an updated, newer, version of the machine i bought ... at the same price. Bravo Caffee Italia and thanks a lot!
shmalyk
January 24th, 2020
I got coffe machine (Expobar) with Barista kit with amazing price ever and they sent it to me in very short time thanks for them alote
ollip2
January 11th, 2020
We have Nemox Pro 12K in our gelato-laboratorio and it works very well. That means that you can make really, really delicious ice cream with it. I am so satiesfied :-)
davidc2981
April 16th, 2020
Not only are they much cheaper than anyone else, but their service was fast, friendly and efficient. I couldn't recommend them too highly. I couldn't post a photo because it was a present for my daughter and she lives on the other side of London
ruthw220
May 28th, 2020
Over the past five years I have ordered five of these machines, one for our own family, one each for our two sons who live and work away from home and in the past month, two more, as a very special gift for friends. Each time delivery and communication have been exceptional. Café Italia provides superb customer service. The Gaggia Brera coffee machine is of very high quality, at an exceptionally reasonable price. It is incredibly easy to use and is virtually maintenance free. In my opinion it is one of the best coffee machines on the market for home use where you can enjoy high-quality ,high-end barista coffee in the comforts of your own home.
philipph2
April 30th, 2020
Due to the current situation with the virus there was a small delay in delivery. Mails were always answered quickly and friendly. Coffee machine was finally delivered as described and the coffee now tastes much better than before.
oc53
March 19th, 2020
Great verity of product for very good prices!
Great service. Both kind and helpful.
They answered very fast on both purchase topics and technical support via email and phone! Actually called my ununsered call without delay!
And above all, cared for and selected qulity products!
mikew1024
April 23rd, 2020
My experience of the company was exceptional with great customer service.
They were quick to respond with good advise
and in spite of Covid 19 their supply chain management was extremely efficient.
johnr2080
February 27th, 2020
marcom152
MARCO M. – Coffe Italia Rep
This customer was not able to froth the milk with his coffee machine, we nicely provides instruction to learn how to use the product and advising to which brand of milk to use.
Customer preferred to return the product because he did not like it we provided then the specific address to return the product.
So far product was not returned.
So this statement in the claim posted here is completely false.
For anybody interested we have full conversation with Mr Mavis Rockett which can confirm this response.
ruslanr9
May 30th, 2020
I ordered Lelita Anita pl042 temd coffee machine, I was pleasantly surprised by the receptivity shown by Mateo during delivery, I received the order quickly in the Republic of MOLDOVA, of a very good quality at a good price! I recommend this service for those who want an excellent coffee machine!
michalt13
December 14th, 2019
My Quick Mill Alexia Evo has arrived just yesterday. It is truly a wonderful machine!
Thank you very much Caffe Italia for the transaction and assistance.
Fair price and product exactly as advertised.
bobc405
January 13th, 2020
I ordered a Rancilio Silvia V5 at the end of November. This arrived from Italy about a week later, complete with conversion plug. I now understand that this was, in fact, the V6 (the newest version), although I'm afraid that I am unaware of the difference between the V5 and V6.
Having said a fond farewell to my original Gaggia Classic which had just got beyond economical repair, I can confirm that the Silvia is a worthy replacement and produces a superior brew. It took a few weeks to get the machine run in, but it now consistently produces a good crema, even on the first pull. The milk steamer is amazing, and the steamed milk follows the coffee down the cup, with a wonderful texture.
I imagine that this machine will get even better over time; I am very pleased with my purchase.
agnieszkag10
December 13th, 2019
I bought a elektra casa a leva espresso machine, except that it looks amazing, gives you delicious coffee. Customer service at a very high level, I got answers to my bothering questions in 10 minutes. wow! Low prices with high quality. Thank you for this pleasure!
zoltang11
December 3rd, 2019
I bought Profitec Pro 300 for the best price available online. Quick delivery, excellent follow-up service, overall I am very satisfied.
davidd1382
December 25th, 2019
5* Ratings from David. Good job getting my christmas present comming in time. Thank you. It was a pleasure
emilyl178
November 15th, 2019
I am impressed by the professional service I have received from the staff at Cafè Italia! I recently purchased the Rancilio Silvia 2020 espresso machine and had a little issue with it. Immediately, as I posted the issue, I received an email from one of the staff at WLL. Thank you so much for giving such great customer care and service.
markc1303
December 29th, 2019
La Pavoni Europiccola Coffee Machine and Rancilio Rocky Grinder

I ordered from the Cafe Italia website because it was the best price I could find. I read the online reviews after I placed the order and I was concerned about the negative feedback but needn't have worried. I called the UK number and was much happier once I had spoken to Marco. Marco explained that the machines would be shipped from Italy and supplied with UK plug adaptors.

My delivery was shipped by FedEx I received notification with a tracking number and the machines arrived in 7 days exactly as Marco said they would.

Unfortunately I have had a couple of issues but Marco and Matteo have been excellent. They responded quickly and both were polite and very helpful. In fact, I now have a good rapport with Marco and he included a bag of coffee beans and a beautiful wood tamper free of charge.

The bean hopper on the grinder was broken in transit and Marco arranged a replacement which was delivered quickly and was easy to fit.

I had an issue with the coffee machine not reaching temperature and it let off steam constantly. Matteo told me how to resolve the issue, it was simply caused by manufacturing dust in the pressure release valve. In fact I sent an email at 9.45pm and received a response from Matteo 10 minutes later explaining what the problem was and how to resolve it. That's pretty good service in my opinion. I'm not sure these guys ever stop working, I've had responses during the day and late into the evening! Marco has always answered my calls or called me back very quickly.

The UK address on their website is actually for A E Stanton, a service centre that they use. This is confusing, the website could be a little clearer. Personally I had no issue with this or the plug adaptors. I can easily fit a UK plug to the machines should I feel the need.

In summary, a big thank you to Marco and Matteo, they have been friendly and resolved my issues quickly. The machines were a great price and the free coffee and tamper were an additional bonus.
alfonsop25
November 13th, 2019
I bought a Gaggia Babila Espresso machine along with a bag of Caffè Italia coffee beans. The shipment is really fast and I was able to get my items within a week, given it's from United Kingdom to Denmark.

The machine is great and I have since drunk at least three cups of latte or cappuccino per day :-) and the beans are very fresh with a lot of crema.
I would definitely recommend Caffè Italia for anyone who is either just getting into espresso and not satisfied with milky drink at chain coffee shop to coffee connoisseurs. They have complete lineup of machines ranging from very decent low end ones for starters to high end presumer, commercial ones, accessories and coffee beans.
laylag3
August 4th, 2018
Yes it's cool but the service system was so lazy. The taste of the coffee was good and smooth environment.
normand51
December 13th, 2018
Very quick resolution of a default which was quickly resolved to my satisfaction
They paid attention to all emails sent with replies coming very quickly indeed
This brought immediate confidence that a satisfactory resolution would be made promptly
I would not hesitate to recommend them to all interested parties
Shop with confidence
rossw84
May 7th, 2020
Deserves ZERO stars.

Ordered a Quick Mill Alexia Evo (Plus a host of other equipment over £1200) on the 28th April and have heard nothing since.

Had one email response saying my machine would arrive Tuesday this week.... it hasn't and I've had no correspondance since.

REFUSED to provide me with a tracking number or any confirmation that my order has even been dispatched after asking 4 times.

As far as I'm concerned this is a fraudulent company.

NO ORDERS ARE POSTED FROM LONDON WAREHOUSE as they have stated on their website.

Barefaced liars - I'll be proceeding with a chargeback via my bank and raising this with trading standards.

100% avoid at all cost.

Managed to get Matteo on the phone, made him aware I was reversing charges if he doesn't provide me my tracking number immediately, said he was busy and disrupting his work and hung up on me, empty promises yet again as still NOT BEEN PROVIDED tracking number or proof of dispatch in 2 weeks since ordering.

I already bought a QuickMill there in 2016 and had good experiences.