Review of Coffe Italia

Tel: 020.814.45878
info@coffeeitalia.co.uk

carln66
9/28/19

If you want complete ignorance this is a 5 star company, if you like dealing with arrogant people this gets 5 stars again, if you like to purchase items then don't need assistance if something is wrong then this outfit gets top marks streets above the rest. If you like ringing up to get problems sorted and like the idea of a person putting the phone down then this is the company to deal with. Please be aware DESPITE WHAT IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE AND MY ORDER I got a European machine with a European plug NOT to quote 'Products will be supplied with the proper country plug' - this is a lie you get a travel adapter with it which isn't what is stated. Those of you having difficulty with this company just simply contact your payment issuer and request a chargeback for the payment on whatever grounds of the distance selling regulations is applicable to your case. People reading these bad reviews need to think twice before wasting time with this outfit who clearly operate in Italy/Spain despite giving the impression with the UK website & phone number they are in the UK. They may be a few pounds cheaper but you will lose out far more in the long run should you need to resolve an issue, I made a mistake but fortunately he will be on the end of chargeback very soon thanks to my credit card issuer, never ever again, if I could give it zero stars I would, worst ever retail experience I could imagine. You will get more cooperation from a Goldfish.

vincec72
9/18/19

Recently bought a brand new grinder from Caffe Italia, it arrived with deep scratches on the machine. Contacted them and they said it's just dust and asked me to clean it. I replied saying that it's not dust, it's deep scratches and they ignored my email afterwards.

lewisw57
5/21/19

I've ordered a gaggia classic coffee machine. After recieving the order and following instruction I found the pump would not prime.

After trying common fixes for this I contacted the customer help phone number. I have only recieved rude and unhelpful advice on this number. I have now spoken on the phone to this contact four times, each time with him hanging up on me whilst im still trying to talk with him.On one call they offered me a free repair and was directed to speak to their customer helpline. I would have been happy to receive this, but speaking to the customer help email has also been massive waste of time. I've explained that I have been directed there to get a repair but I am still in the cycle of them giving me simple advise on fixing the machine, which i tried last week.

After all this fiasco i found the same machine for £40 more at house of fraser. I should have got my machine from there to save myself the hassle.

Also machine was shipped with a Europeon kettle lead. Not a big deal but not as advertised.

I'm currently trying to get a refund. Wish me good luck.

normand52
4/8/19

I got no response from coffee italia by email
They answered phone for first call only with complaints only by email
I tried email many times with no response
Gaggia only directed me back to coffee italia
I had to pay About £100 inccuding first postage's charge
Machine cost me £50 more ioverall than buying from gagggiauk who were excellent in repairing it

Tip for consumers: Fine if there are no faults in coffee maker

chloea27
12/21/18

I was researching different brands of Super-Automatic Espresso Machines for a little over a month.
On a Saturday my wife and I made a call to a manufacturing company store and they were closed. The next call was to Whole latte love. What a blessing it turned out to be!!! We spoke with a brilliant guy that knew her coffees and Super-Automatic Espresso Machines!!! Long story short, we followed her recommendation on brand choice of Automatic Espresso Machines, and our family of four now enjoy the Gaggia Babila One-Touch Coffee and Espresso Machine two times every day since receiving it!!!
The Gaggia Babila One-Touch I truly believe is the right choice for our family because of the ease of use, the height adjustment for taller cups and the convenience of the milk carafe!
Thank you, Caffe Italia for the great videos and a special Thank you to MARCO!!!

normand51
12/13/18

Very quick resolution of a default which was quickly resolved to my satisfaction
They paid attention to all emails sent with replies coming very quickly indeed
This brought immediate confidence that a satisfactory resolution would be made promptly
I would not hesitate to recommend them to all interested parties
Shop with confidence

thomasd293
11/10/18

I was having problems with my La Pavoni El, I called Matteo and he promply replied my calls and assisted me on repair the product.
Very happy with the sale and the great customer service.
really recommended AAA.

laylag3
8/4/18

Yes it's cool but the service system was so lazy. The taste of the coffee was good and smooth environment.

stephans25
7/15/18

This company's customer relation is a rip off, we just purchased the Quickmill Achille 0996PID, it arrived 2/3 weeks ago. you can imagine our excitement, we are coffee drinkers and we wanted to purchased one of the best machine. we plugged in the machine and nothing, we email, they gave us some unreliable instructions, we asked for a technician, we asked for pics, we asked for videos, none of those were provided. this has been 2/3 weeks. they suggested in an email for us to open up the machine. our response was, "NO" their response "you probably burned the resistance, and i suggest you to contact someone locally to examine the machine" seriously, THE MACHINE NEVER TURNED ON. WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK. we will go to all type of channels to make sure that ever everyone is aware of this. we don't want another machine, TAKE YOUR MACHINE AND give us our money back.

antonellas1
11/13/17

I've been dealing with this company in several occasions for issues of my coffee machine.
I have to say that replies were fast sometimes they replied evenat 10 pm ! All issues sorted out very quickly.
I'm very impressed by the level of customer service of this company.

imogenm2
8/3/17

I loved their coffee. The vending machine was working and the service was excellent and the best I've had in a while.

gabrielh27
3/15/17

Machine arrived yesterday with royal mail.
The gaggia brera was shipped from London in 2 days with Royal mail.
The machine was equipped with uk power cable.
Very happy with the service.
High recommended !

fabianneb
3/5/17

Just received my GAGGIA BRERA, coffee machine.
Machine arrived in 2 days to my home with uk power plug and a nice gift in coffee ! thank you guys ! Finally I can wake up and have a great cup of coffee ! So tired of Nespresso !

scottb129
2/26/16

Having ordered a new Gaggia coffee machine at the beginning of January, it arrived, as Marco had informed me, earlier this week and we love it. Easy to use and makes fabulous coffee. A special thanks must go to Marco for his friendly emails, keeping me up to date of the delivery progress. Made the experience of ordering on-line great fun!! Gracie Mille Marco!!!

thomasd52
6/30/15

Rancilio Silvia safely received, up and running and brilliant!
Thanks
Belinda Allan

stevec74
4/25/14

First off, I guess if your lucky enough to get a good machine this vendor may be ok! Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky ones, and having been shipped two faulty machines over the last 4 months, I am still without a working machine, and am still without a refund from Matteo at Coffee Italia.

Matteo has no clue with regards to customer service; he's been quite rude on the phone, hung up on me, been unhelpful and unprofessional via email, and refused to give a refund despite shipping two faulty Quickmill Cassiopea machines to me. In addition he's attempted to charge me for the repair of the second faulty machine which is simply ludicrous! I must admit I also have doubts over Quickmill quality control, the first machine turned up heavily scratched and clearly used. It appears that Matteo is doing nothing more than acting as a middleman with the orders being shipped directly from the manufacturer. This perhaps goes a long way to explaining why the customer service is non existent. To be honest I have to wonder if the machines being supplied are "B stock" or refurbished models, this may be a reason why Coffee Italia's prices tend to be a bit cheaper than their rivals.

I have now put the whole issue in the hands of my credit card company and pursued a 'section 75' legal claim against Coffee Italia. 3 weeks after trying to contact Matteo, and having written to him, the credit card company still haven't heard from Matteo! I think this sums up the whole experience, Coffee Italia are absolute cowboys and I would never purchase anything from them again. There are other companies out there that may charge a bit more, but you have the comfort of knowing that they will help if something goes wrong. Thankfully my credit card company have now agreed to provide me with a refund.

Don't believe the positive reviews on other similar websites, this review was also posted on them too, but was removed upon request of Coffee Italia. It seems that this company only tolerate positive reviews and work with some of the other review websites to ensure that they are seen in a positive light despite woeful customer expereineces and a complete disregard for their customers.

Do business with this vendor at your own peril, undoubtedly the worst retail experience of my life! Coffee Italia and Matteo set a completely new benchmark for me to measure bad customer service by!

No i can't share any success with coffee italia, because nothing about my order has been successful.

By lewis w.

Its easy to get through to someone on the phone, only for them to not be helpful and hang up on you.

By lewis w.

Because it was cheap, and unfortuntly did not consider the repercussions of poor customer service.

By lewis w.
Questions? Get answers from the Coffe Italia staff and other customers.

Coffe Italia?