Review of Coffe Italia

Tel: 020.814.45878
info@coffeeitalia.co.uk

chloea27
12/21/18

On a Saturday my wife and I made a call to a manufacturing company store and they were closed. The next call was to Whole latte love. What a blessing it turned out to be!!! We spoke with a brilliant guy that knew her coffees and Super-Automatic Espresso Machines!!! Long story short, we followed her recommendation on brand choice of Automatic Espresso Machines, and our family of four now enjoy the Gaggia Babila One-Touch Coffee and Espresso Machine two times every day since receiving it!!!
Thank you, Caffe Italia for the great videos and a special Thank you to MARCO!!!

normand51
12/13/18

Very quick resolution of a default which was quickly resolved to my satisfaction
They paid attention to all emails sent with replies coming very quickly indeed
This brought immediate confidence that a satisfactory resolution would be made promptly
I would not hesitate to recommend them to all interested parties
Shop with confidence

thomasd293
11/10/18

I was having problems with my La Pavoni El, I called Matteo and he promply replied my calls and assisted me on repair the product.
Very happy with the sale and the great customer service.
really recommended AAA.

laylag3
8/4/18

Yes it's cool but the service system was so lazy. The taste of the coffee was good and smooth environment.

stephans25
7/15/18

This company's customer relation is a rip off, we just purchased the Quickmill Achille 0996PID, it arrived 2/3 weeks ago. you can imagine our excitement, we are coffee drinkers and we wanted to purchased one of the best machine. we plugged in the machine and nothing, we email, they gave us some unreliable instructions, we asked for a technician, we asked for pics, we asked for videos, none of those were provided. this has been 2/3 weeks. they suggested in an email for us to open up the machine. our response was, "NO" their response "you probably burned the resistance, and i suggest you to contact someone locally to examine the machine" seriously, THE MACHINE NEVER TURNED ON. WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK. we will go to all type of channels to make sure that ever everyone is aware of this. we don't want another machine, TAKE YOUR MACHINE AND give us our money back.

antonellas1
11/13/17

I've been dealing with this company in several occasions for issues of my coffee machine.
I have to say that replies were fast sometimes they replied evenat 10 pm ! All issues sorted out very quickly.
I'm very impressed by the level of customer service of this company.

imogenm2
8/3/17

I loved their coffee. The vending machine was working and the service was excellent and the best I've had in a while.

gabrielh27
3/15/17

Machine arrived yesterday with royal mail.
The gaggia brera was shipped from London in 2 days with Royal mail.
The machine was equipped with uk power cable.
Very happy with the service.
High recommended !

fabianneb
3/5/17

Just received my GAGGIA BRERA, coffee machine.
Machine arrived in 2 days to my home with uk power plug and a nice gift in coffee ! thank you guys ! Finally I can wake up and have a great cup of coffee ! So tired of Nespresso !

scottb129
2/26/16

Having ordered a new Gaggia coffee machine at the beginning of January, it arrived, as Marco had informed me, earlier this week and we love it. Easy to use and makes fabulous coffee. A special thanks must go to Marco for his friendly emails, keeping me up to date of the delivery progress. Made the experience of ordering on-line great fun!! Gracie Mille Marco!!!

thomasd52
6/30/15

Rancilio Silvia safely received, up and running and brilliant!
Thanks
Belinda Allan

stevec74
4/25/14

First off, I guess if your lucky enough to get a good machine this vendor may be ok! Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky ones, and having been shipped two faulty machines over the last 4 months, I am still without a working machine, and am still without a refund from Matteo at Coffee Italia.

Matteo has no clue with regards to customer service; he's been quite rude on the phone, hung up on me, been unhelpful and unprofessional via email, and refused to give a refund despite shipping two faulty Quickmill Cassiopea machines to me. In addition he's attempted to charge me for the repair of the second faulty machine which is simply ludicrous! I must admit I also have doubts over Quickmill quality control, the first machine turned up heavily scratched and clearly used. It appears that Matteo is doing nothing more than acting as a middleman with the orders being shipped directly from the manufacturer. This perhaps goes a long way to explaining why the customer service is non existent. To be honest I have to wonder if the machines being supplied are "B stock" or refurbished models, this may be a reason why Coffee Italia's prices tend to be a bit cheaper than their rivals.

I have now put the whole issue in the hands of my credit card company and pursued a 'section 75' legal claim against Coffee Italia. 3 weeks after trying to contact Matteo, and having written to him, the credit card company still haven't heard from Matteo! I think this sums up the whole experience, Coffee Italia are absolute cowboys and I would never purchase anything from them again. There are other companies out there that may charge a bit more, but you have the comfort of knowing that they will help if something goes wrong. Thankfully my credit card company have now agreed to provide me with a refund.

Don't believe the positive reviews on other similar websites, this review was also posted on them too, but was removed upon request of Coffee Italia. It seems that this company only tolerate positive reviews and work with some of the other review websites to ensure that they are seen in a positive light despite woeful customer expereineces and a complete disregard for their customers.

Do business with this vendor at your own peril, undoubtedly the worst retail experience of my life! Coffee Italia and Matteo set a completely new benchmark for me to measure bad customer service by!

I was researching different brands of Super-Automatic Espresso Machines for a little over a month. On a Saturday my wife and I made a call to a manufacturing company store and they were closed. The next call was to Whole latte love. What a blessing it turned out to be!!! We spoke with a brilliant lady that knew her coffees and Super-Automatic Espresso Machines!!! Long story short, we followed her recommendation on brand choice of Automatic Espresso Machines, and our family of four now enjoy the Gaggia Babila One-Touch Coffee and Espresso Machine two times every day since receiving it!!! The Gaggia Babila One-Touch I truly believe is the right choice for our family because of the ease of use, the height adjustment for taller cups and the convenience of the milk carafe!

By Chloe A.

They are very fast on reply, by email and by Phone ! The customer serviceis so great that they even reply on week end ! Really 5 stars service

By Chloe A.

for great price they have and because they are a long term established businness

By Chloe A.
Questions? Get answers from the Coffe Italia staff and other customers.

Coffe Italia?