Coffe Italia

Coffe Italia has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Coffe Italia also ranks 6th among Coffee sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 15 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.4%

• My experience of the company was exceptional with great customer service.

• I bought an expensive La Pavoni coffee machine at the end of May 2020, which arrived faulty.
  • Recently bought a brand new grinder from Caffe Italia, it arrived with deep scratches on the machine.
How would you rate Coffe Italia?

“Rating from Taiwan”

Wen-Kuei H.
1/1/20

Rating from Taiwan, It is a good and cheap machine.Not only it can brew espresso well , but also its powerful steam can steam milk quickly.And It is made with high quality of stainless materials, fantastic and shiny like a mirror.Moreover , it is very convenient to use in the kitchen because of its small volume. It is really a nice machine for coffee lover to treasure !

“Dreadful”

john r.
2/27/20

When things go wrong they do everything they can to avoid their responsibilities. They will not repay. Consequently they now have County Court Judgements (CCJs against them). Despite this, they are still trying to avoid repayment. On other review sites like Trustpilot they challenge every bad review (there are many of them) so that the bad reviews cannot be seen, this disguises how bad they are.

coffee machine (12) customer service (7) caffe italia (6) phone number (3)
wenkueih
January 1st, 2020
It is really a nice machine for coffee lover to treasure !
ulrichs3
February 5th, 2020
I bought from coffee italia a Quick Mill Monza Deluxe Mod.05009A EVO.
In my view QuickMill builds the best fully automatic coffee machine In the world ,but the german manual is horror.

I had a problem programming the machine and it was solved via email and Cube transfer by MATTEO DE STEFANI .
Very great service, thanks a lot Matteo.
Highly recommended

Ulrich Stark from East Germany
johnr2080
February 27th, 2020
MARCO M. – Coffe Italia Rep
This customer was not able to froth the milk with his coffee machine, we nicely provides instruction to learn how to use the product and advising to which brand of milk to use.
Customer preferred to return the product because he did not like it we provided then the specific address to return the product.
So far product was not returned.
So this statement in the claim posted here is completely false.
For anybody interested we have full conversation with Mr Mavis Rockett which can confirm this response.
seanm713
May 15th, 2020
From time of purchase to delivery was 3 weeks. This time is insignificant when compared to how long I hope to have the machine! I also had some initial technical issues with an airlock (common in brand new machines) which I called Matteo and he sent me some simple instructions on youtube which helped.

I definitely recommend Caffe Italia to anyone looking for a legit quality Italian espresso machine.
ralucav
July 19th, 2020
I bought an expensive La Pavoni coffee machine at the end of May 2020, which arrived faulty. The most rude person on customer service, which seemed to be Italian and not event picking up the phone, unless you send a web form, 5 emails and daily Facebook messages, told me to send it to a physical address in London, when I asked for a refund or replacement. I soon realized that wasn't a return address, but a La Pavoni service center. After foolishly believing he'll pay the shipping, I did as he advised and I sent it to London for servicing and the coffee machine came back with the same fault!
Countless attempts to speak with him, calling the phone number mentioned on the UK website, which he doesn't pick up anymore and no email replies to my refund request.
Do't waist your money on this scam shop! Terrible experience, faulty coffee machine and a lot of money wasted!
tonys800
March 15th, 2020
Hi Marco,
Just like to say thank you.
My Bezzera duo and Mazza grinder arrived on Thursday a day earlier than expected.
I have set them up and both machines working perfectly serving up super Espresso and latte (Love them).
I hope to keep both machines for the next few years but when I am ready for an upgrade I will not hesitate to contact you again.
Great recommendation choices and a super fast delivery, along with a great shopping experience and the best prices on the net.
Many thanks,
Tony.
rebeccar509
June 3rd, 2020
All of my questions were answered promptly and ordering was easy. It arrived inside the estimated delivery time. Thank you.
antons57
January 12th, 2020
I wanted to buy a high range coffee grinder and espresso maker for a long time. Caffee Italia had the perfect offer (have a look yourself at the "SET" offers on their web for some awesome combinations of grinder+espresso machine at the best prices, and you'll see why I've chosen them) Best part of all was that they sent me an updated, newer, version of the machine i bought ... at the same price. Bravo Caffee Italia and thanks a lot!
shmalyk
January 24th, 2020
I got coffe machine (Expobar) with Barista kit with amazing price ever and they sent it to me in very short time thanks for them alote
ibrahima147
June 1st, 2020
Best quality service ever. Receive my order in few days around the world. Trusted website. Highly recommend
deborahf365
July 11th, 2020
Machine has an electrical fault, within 5 months it is now useless. Despite the 2-year warranty, the company will only replace within one week. Do not buy from Caffe Italia.
MARCO M. – Coffe Italia Rep
This customer is not aware the meaning of warranty: "Warranty" means manufacture defectiveness of parts, for instance it's a valve is broken or leakage due a bad assembly of the product this does not means free product replacing after 5 months, in this case product can only be inspected under warranty terms and repaired but not replaced for a brand new one.
ollip2
January 11th, 2020
We have Nemox Pro 12K in our gelato-laboratorio and it works very well. That means that you can make really, really delicious ice cream with it. I am so satiesfied :-)
davidc2981
April 16th, 2020
Not only are they much cheaper than anyone else, but their service was fast, friendly and efficient. I couldn't recommend them too highly. I couldn't post a photo because it was a present for my daughter and she lives on the other side of London
zoltang12
June 10th, 2020
Very kind, quick maintenance assistance. I asked them to help me in descaling the coffee machine and I received a helpful and quick reply on how to proceed. Really appreciated their service.
rossw84
May 7th, 2020
Deserves ZERO stars.

Ordered a Quick Mill Alexia Evo (Plus a host of other equipment over £1200) on the 28th April and have heard nothing since.

Had one email response saying my machine would arrive Tuesday this week.... it hasn't and I've had no correspondance since.

REFUSED to provide me with a tracking number or any confirmation that my order has even been dispatched after asking 4 times.

As far as I'm concerned this is a fraudulent company.

NO ORDERS ARE POSTED FROM LONDON WAREHOUSE as they have stated on their website.

Barefaced liars - I'll be proceeding with a chargeback via my bank and raising this with trading standards.

100% avoid at all cost.

Managed to get Matteo on the phone, made him aware I was reversing charges if he doesn't provide me my tracking number immediately, said he was busy and disrupting his work and hung up on me, empty promises yet again as still NOT BEEN PROVIDED tracking number or proof of dispatch in 2 weeks since ordering.
davidw2637
June 13th, 2020
Perfect service all the way, professional, fast, courteous and the shipment arrived after just a few days from ordering and packed very well so that it arrived in excellent condition. Thank you Matteo for being so professional.
ruthw220
May 28th, 2020
Over the past five years I have ordered five of these machines, one for our own family, one each for our two sons who live and work away from home and in the past month, two more, as a very special gift for friends. Each time delivery and communication have been exceptional. Café Italia provides superb customer service. The Gaggia Brera coffee machine is of very high quality, at an exceptionally reasonable price. It is incredibly easy to use and is virtually maintenance free. In my opinion it is one of the best coffee machines on the market for home use where you can enjoy high-quality ,high-end barista coffee in the comforts of your own home.
chrissyw13
June 24th, 2020
La Piccola Sara Vapore - it's arrived !!!!

My husband is absolutely delighted with his new coffee machine - it's working well!

We are so grateful to you for sorting this all out - I know it's been a total drama but we got there in the end!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
vincec72
September 18th, 2019
Recently bought a brand new grinder from Caffe Italia, it arrived with deep scratches on the machine. Contacted them and they said it's just dust and asked me to clean it. I replied saying that it's not dust, it's deep scratches and they ignored my email afterwards.
philipph2
April 30th, 2020
Due to the current situation with the virus there was a small delay in delivery. Mails were always answered quickly and friendly. Coffee machine was finally delivered as described and the coffee now tastes much better than before.
normand52
April 8th, 2019
I got no response from coffee italia by email
They answered phone for first call only with complaints only by email
I tried email many times with no response
Gaggia only directed me back to coffee italia
I had to pay About £100 inccuding first postage's charge
Machine cost me £50 more ioverall than buying from gagggiauk who were excellent in repairing it

Tip for consumers: Fine if there are no faults in coffee maker

oc53
March 19th, 2020
Great verity of product for very good prices!
Great service. Both kind and helpful.
They answered very fast on both purchase topics and technical support via email and phone! Actually called my ununsered call without delay!
And above all, cared for and selected qulity products!
leeh499
August 1st, 2020
Brilliant service all round, a slight delay on dispatch, but worth the wait, shop with confidence ! A+++
mikew1024
April 23rd, 2020
My experience of the company was exceptional with great customer service.
They were quick to respond with good advise
and in spite of Covid 19 their supply chain management was extremely efficient.
ruslanr9
May 30th, 2020
I ordered Lelita Anita pl042 temd coffee machine, I was pleasantly surprised by the receptivity shown by Mateo during delivery, I received the order quickly in the Republic of MOLDOVA, of a very good quality at a good price! I recommend this service for those who want an excellent coffee machine!

I already bought a QuickMill there in 2016 and had good experiences.