Review of CNN

CNN reviews

Tel: 1465485492

sherryk83
3/2/19

I will not give CNN any rating on TV or Internet. CNN is corrupt and only reporting negative information, one sided. I will not view any post on the Internet if I see it was posted by CNN. My go to news on both Internet and TV is FOX NEWS. I avoid any news that is reported by CNN and will not watch!

zandriee1
2/15/19

CNNs widespread disinformation campaign is disgusting. It promotes widespread fakes news of numerous event to the extent of being seriously dangerous whiles still claiming that they are a reputable news network. THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP BREATHING TO PREVENT CLIMATE CHANGE.

silviui1
2/15/19

CNN lost any credibility. It's racist, anti American and heavy supporting far left militant groups. What happened to you CNN? What's wrong with your owners? Why soo much hate?

jays421
2/15/19

This was once a news worthy resource. Today it is all about race baiting and anti-conservative. Don Lemon is racist and very negative and very. Simply tired of the hate.

normanw66
2/11/19

What the hell happened to your station / I just got back from Iraq,, fighting for our country, and CNN is trying to invoke a riot / what happened?
(Communist News Network)

johnnyb131
1/24/19

CNN finally proved to me the President was right. I was 'on-the-fence' until recent reports and a consistent driveling, sniveling, blatantly biased and one-sided onslaught against our President over the years, finally broke my resolute neutrality. NOW, I know. CNN? What happened? Did you drink the purple liberal idiot juice? When did you forget news, factual reporting, and ethical standards? You're just a liberal hate-mongering, fear-mongering machine. Horrible. Just Horrible. You guys really suck and are no longer a house-hold name we use for NEWS!

To quote a great review "Hey CNN, the Hallmark Channel has better ratings than your network. When the Hallmark Channel is kicking your tail, you have lost your way. I tuned in, just in time, on election night, to hear Don Lemon say there is no way to polish this t.u r d., referring to the newly elected president. My god, when did journalist become so unprofessional ? I would have terminated him on the spot. When you followed buzzfeed down the rabbit hole again I decided to block your channel. Btw your Desert Storm Coverage was was great! How did we get here???"

bobm463
1/24/19

I used to trust CNN all the time, but ever since trump became president...all I see is "TrUmP IS NoT BuIlDInG THe WaLl AnYmORe" but odviously..thats fake. hope you guys see this and block CNN like I did :/

stephenz40
1/23/19

CNN will take anything they can out of context and make a story seem like the complete opposite of the truth. Has always happened and now more than ever people can clearly see what CNN is, just look at their stories about the recent protest in Washington and the Catholic Teen protesters and then look at the whole video on YouTube.

johna1192
1/22/19

It is so amazing I read the associated press news UPI and other legit real news. I noticed the fake stories and there so called opinions about all news, the president, local news, and over seas news. When I was in the middle East. I stood there and watch there reporters making up stories. I have one question to CNN. Why do you feel the need to lie and make up news.

gregp177
1/21/19

CNN you where among the most trusted news sources of the early 90s. Now you follow inferior competitors leads such as Buzzfeed not once but twice. You want the president gone so badly you have lost your way and me as a viewer. I have blocked CNN it's just to hard to watch the demise of a once great network. I hope it was worth it!

johno351
1/18/19

As I watched bits of CNN tonight 1/18/2019 reaction to R Mueller dispute of BuzzFeed news release I am disturbed with reaction of CNNs news anchors. How can management at CNN continue to allow this bashing of our president. You should be ashamed.

josephk228
1/17/19

IT,S ALL ABOUT TRUMP BASHING AND NOTHING ELSE.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stephend230
1/16/19

CNN SUCKS. I USED TO WATCH IT ALL THE TIME NOW NEVER AGAIN ..... THEY ARE NOT FAIR ON ANYTHING.... WOW.

allenw90
1/11/19

Don Lemon is very negative this is not a good Channel CNN needs to fire Don Lemon he always trash talks pretty much everybody think I'm done with CNN watching it

nealh43
1/9/19

Unbelievable people watch this channel. Lots of false information and hated. This channel should be taking off cable television

libinc
1/8/19

This is a worst channel we should never trust.
Without knowing the facts they will vomit fake news and make problems in society such channels should be banned .

pedror52
12/23/18

If you watch CNN for half hour, it easy to figuring how bad and wasting time this channel is. All they do is going against the republicans. Exemplo, " we don't need the Mexican wall, because isn't true drugs came from mexican board, Americans do not want to build the Mexican board wall.

michaelj550
12/22/18

CNN has devolved over a period of many years into yet another press release agency for the government. With very little in the way of critical dissent and alternate views.

Sure they will have talking heads on the supposed "left" and the "right" but CNN rarely if ever challenges the fundamental assumptions of the system. It almost never addresses massive corruption in Washington. And how the government is bought and paid for by monied interests, corporations and oligarchs.

The nauseating TV commercials on CNN tell it all. Big Finance, Big Pharma, Big Defence etc etc. These powerful lobbies and the damage they cause America and the world and the distorting effects on what is left of American "democracy" are never seriously questioned.

All wars are given a free pass etc. The latest saga involves nearly 24/7 coverage lambasting Donald Trump, who while worthy of criticism (like any other President) can't even dare meet with other world leaders or withdraw troops.

The 24/7 coverage of "Russia gate" is also nauseating with rarely an alternate view expressed. What Russia is accused of doing (meddling etc) is no worse than what the US does across the globe 24/7/365 on a MUCH greater scale.

But because it involves Trump CNN is all over it in a completely irrational way. Sad that this once venerable institution has turned into nothing more than a televised National Enquirer. No serious journalism to be had.

stevee144
12/21/18

Overall the best comparison I have ever heard expressed is my own and that is
CNN = COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK

A very destructive element within our society.

hampshirei
12/19/18

They don't report real stories and it's 24/7 anti Trump and disrespect towards our President. Thank God Americans know the truth and don't listen to cnn.

royb153
12/14/18

I thought that Chris's show was fair but after tonight and alot of the comments he has said recently have really opened my eyes of the unfairness to our President. The two ladies that he had on tonight were so right. I expect that type of reporting from the Lemon guy but, I never expected Chris to look like a fool. Those ladies that were on his show tonight were right I also feel that if you are a reporter you should report the facts but, you should also report the good facts and not just concentrate on all the bad. All that CNN reports is negative toward our President. The Amercan people voted President Trump into office and now we should just unite and support our leader. I don't think that by accusing him or making assumptions about what we really dont have any evidence just yet we should report anything bad just yet let's just wait till all the facts are revealed. As for the lies that he has said I ask everyone one question especially Chris " he who has not sinned cast the first stone". If President Trump is so bad for America then go out and vote him out in 2020. As for now can we all just try to be honest with ourselves and stop making America look worse than what we really are. Dont forget we are the best country in the world. God Bless America.
Texan210LB

alexl286
12/3/18

Back in the 90s CNN was go-to site. It presented news devoid of opinions and stances on issues. Just good, high quality reporting. The site was light, fast, and didn't have a deluge of ads and more importantly autoplay videos l, which start blasting as soon as you open the page and auto- restart if you kill the video.
Some of us are literate enough to read the news - we don't need or want video especially one that starts playing on it's own.

jimw322
12/1/18

CNN prior to 2000 was a staple on in my house as it was informative and seemed at least impartial.
Now, every time i hear or read "bomb shell report" or similar concerning this Administration, it has become predictable that there will be a tiny "correction" issued in the days following which completely renders the initial claim pointless. It's apparent that the important thing is to get the headline out there false or not, to fuel a narrative.
The failure to do anything but report negativity concerning Trump and avoiding of reporting anything that doesn't support their consistent agenda has made them entirely untrustworthy.
This President certainly has his negatives and those items require reporting; however, the insane levels of word manipulation, clearly staged or cherry picked field reporting and over the top efforts to twist everything into an implied evil act have turned CNN into a parody.
News, without the opinionated assignment of wrong-doing to every gesture, expression or action would be refreshing. News, reporting the actual impact of things on the economy, taxpayer or policy, void of the individual emotion based opinion of the reporter, would be a welcome change.
The often hyperbolic, breathless pursuit of a desired point is the only thing CNN focuses on.

daven98
11/30/18

There was a time when the news media reported things that would benefit our country. That time is long past. Now it seems that CNN wants to report things that give them clicks. Clicks are earned when someone clicks on the internet to a particular news story. CNN knows that reporting negative news on our president or about our country earns them clicks. They care little about our country being successful. Instead they favored Trump bashing because they think that will get them more clicks from there viewers. Since CNN is so much in the tank for one particular political party I have renamed them the Clinton News Network over and out.

dr1436
11/28/18

CNN's 24/7 trash talk about President Trump is getting old...good thing no one watches them anymore voluntarily. Sad.

A suggestion to captive audiences in airports (the only viewers who are left) : please complain to the gate agents, the airlines and the airport management EVERY time you fly. Let's make airports great again with no more CNN!!!

97 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

CNN has such a liberal bias that they are constantly caught distorting the truth. Yesterday, for example, CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration before headlining that the GOP nominee is advocating "racial profiling" when that is not the truth at all. They simply fabricated a false narrative to disparage him and prop up the candidate CNN favors. A review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted clearly show that Trump never put the word "racial" in front of profiling. CNN engages in this disingenuous behavior constantly.

By David S.

You misunderstand your place in the world. CNN does not serve you. The demand for the services of such propagandists is higher than ever before. If you ever find it unbelievable that someone could knowingly lie so conspicuously with regularity, then congratulations; you're simply not the intended audience.

By Dog M.

They don't report events objectively because that is not their job. Action describes intent. CNN is propaganda; that's what's observable and nothing more should be expected. Reserve your trust and hopeful expectations for people who don't actively demonstrate a desire to exploit you.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the CNN staff and other customers.

11 Photos for CNN