Review of CNN

CNN reviews

Tel: 1465485492

paulidren
7/22/19

Someone the other day, I won't mention who, literally was asking the interviewee a question "if the president claimed he was racist, would you support him?" it's such a ridiculous question I really don't know who's running the business at this point...

lindab1264
7/22/19

I am sick to death of CNN and all the fabrication, lies, etc!! Someone please do something to get these idiots out of the media!
I wouldn't believe one headline these people come up with.. Its kind of like the ENQUIRER! All BS!

mrsd42
7/17/19

not 100% real news. Many fake stories. Must need to confirm on other resources before trust any news.

frankc532
7/17/19

I'm a liberal and even I can see the bias. Your supposed to be journalists and speak the news, not have some agenda like you obviously do. It gets old.

valc44
7/17/19

The only thing worth watching on CNN is the facial expressions of the two mention above watching their viewership numbers dwindle as they present fake-bias news. Go out of business already!! Pure poison for our country.

mikeg694
7/12/19

Just saw an advertisement with an Apple saying others want you to think it's a banana and that they deliver facts what a damn joke you people are the ones telling us it's a banana pathetic news and totally FAKE NEWS.

joshc189
7/5/19

Thanks to Ron for defining the real issues at the border.

CNN, the many reporters you have, fail to deliver facts, and instead deliver emotions.

bobm493
7/3/19

Anderson Cooper should be ashamed of himself . Tell the news as it is, not what you want it to be. For years I looked forward to Sixty Minutes every Sunday, No more !! I am 81 and have voted both Republican and Democratic. But I will not let CNN and Cooper sway me into who to vote for.

estelleg13
6/12/19

These so-called news anchors with their one-sided journalism are just bizarre and tasteless. If they have a guest speaker that is not in tune with their thoughts, they will persistently interfere with that person to interpolate their opinion. CNN is such biased news broadcast, and the title "Fake News" is well deserved.

ausm
6/11/19

Never seen such one sided political in one channel.
Balanced Journalism died with a stake in it's heart at CNN years ago.
Insane & unhinged one mission channel that will ROT your brain watching them.

frankf251
6/8/19

It is now just a constant stream of trump-bashing and biased news coverage. There's no point in listening anymore.

jillb214
6/7/19

Forced myself to watch CNN this morning to make sure I'm seeing both sides and I'm so disgusted by the Trump hate propaganda. CNN is pathetic!

benjamint81
6/6/19

It's just got totally out of control...they just seem to focus on getting Trump out. Its a DNC funded TV channel. I do not watch it anymore

marko167
6/4/19

A network I used to watch has totally lost all it's credibility since Trump was elected. All you have to do is read the Google headlines day after day and anything negative comes from CNN. Jim Acosta is a poor excuse for a reporter and Wolf Blitzer could put a dead person to sleep. It's almost funny to watch them dig their grave deeper and deeper while their ratings plunge just bashing our president.

kamb16
5/29/19

I'm turning off CNN for good. CNNs only agenda is shameless Trump Bashing. Lost all objectivity. Words are twisted, lies are told all day long!

chrisg524
5/17/19

I guess I didn't completely understand just how horrible CNN actually is until my friend demanded that I branch out. When I did I started to notice immediately just how bias CNN is and how they almost always seem to say that the current administration is wrong, doing something illegal, never does anything right, etc. Although our economy is thriving you would never know this from CNN! Does the current administration do everything correctly, absolutely not. However, this is just ridiculous! Their "experts" are more often hacks than anything! Paid, mindless, scripted hacks! I'm over it!

mariad279
5/17/19

He could save all of humanity and they will still bash him. Everytime I see CNN headlines, all I ever see is, "trump evil", "trump bad", "trump lies"... At least fox has open discussions with demoRats and libtarts... Too bad sheeple still see this as a news Network

jimc523
5/16/19

Total brainless retards trying to make fake news! BAN CNN! CNN promotes hatred, discrimination, very dangerous!!!

nelsonp23
5/9/19

I used to watch CNN for the news. Now I watch when I need to laugh. It is not a news station. Just a trump bashing outlet. I have been a democrat for 30 plus years. I am not proud of the way the party is represented on CNN. It makes us look foolish.

antwanr4
5/7/19

Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.Biased, dangerous, divisive.

candil11
5/4/19

Is lying taught in the school of journalism?! Do none of them have some type of a code of ethics?! I see that there are many many bad reviews of CNN...is all that matters is how many people "tune in"? Why doesn't it matter how many people are NOT watching and that think they are a joke?

timothyc177
5/4/19

Lies Lies and more Lies. I was stuck at the airport and CNN was on the tv in front of me so I watched it for about 30 minutes and the news anchor made several ridiculous claims that just didn't sound true so I did a little research and found that they were indeed lying! Several other news outlets and sources were reporting the exact opposite. Ever since then I check out their breaking stories and literally with a little bit of research most of the content can be debunked. Don Lemon, Jake Tapper and Chris Cuomo are the worst journalists I've ever seen. I am no longer a democratic because of those clowns I was embarrassed to have the same political views as them!

jiml333
5/4/19

This station is nothing more than a democrat/liberal PAC. Plenty of times, it put out opinion pieces as fact.

kimberleeo1
4/30/19

CNN under Anderson Cooper as lead anchor demonstrated intelligence, insightfulness, and far more objectivity plus he followed on location disasters, major new events & exposed the harsh reality. (Only reason my review 2 instead of a 1)
I refuse to watch CNN anymore under Chris Cuomo, he's just not that smart, so blatantly biased, just blathers on and on, & if I see one more vapid, inane shouting match between Cuomo & Kelly Ann Conway--I will never watch CNN again. I am a female disability rights attorney / pro bono children's rights attorney in the Bay Area in N. Cal with 4 graduate degrees. Need to use my limited time for insight, not stupidity. As a result of CNN unwise switch to Cuomo, MSNBC got a full time new customer a year ago. I will ONLY watch CNN for Anderson Cooper. nothing else on CNN ever again.

samy28
4/27/19

He is really stupid, very partial, very racist, the most racist person I have seen. He never invite the opposite side

98 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

CNN has such a liberal bias that they are constantly caught distorting the truth. Yesterday, for example, CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration before headlining that the GOP nominee is advocating "racial profiling" when that is not the truth at all. They simply fabricated a false narrative to disparage him and prop up the candidate CNN favors. A review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted clearly show that Trump never put the word "racial" in front of profiling. CNN engages in this disingenuous behavior constantly.

By David S.

You misunderstand your place in the world. CNN does not serve you. The demand for the services of such propagandists is higher than ever before. If you ever find it unbelievable that someone could knowingly lie so conspicuously with regularity, then congratulations; you're simply not the intended audience.

By Dog M.

They don't report events objectively because that is not their job. Action describes intent. CNN is propaganda; that's what's observable and nothing more should be expected. Reserve your trust and hopeful expectations for people who don't actively demonstrate a desire to exploit you.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the CNN staff and other customers.

11 Photos for CNN