Review of CNN

CNN reviews

Tel: 1465485492

odish13
9/13/18

Cnn is full of hate for TRUMP and sucks bigtime. Promoting racism making up lies and id a waste of time

joshuap102
9/12/18

I watched CNN today (9-12-18) and the lady was being rude, condescending and downright disrespectful. She kept badgering the interviewee and started becoming increasingly rude and hostile towards him when he wouldn't give her the answer "she" thought he should give. My my how CNN has fallen

davm2
9/8/18

Just a democratic anti trump supper pack every time I turn it on it's busy bashing the president & when i want to hear about the deals he is making with China & Mexico or Canada & about the great job reports i'll have to turn on Fox news

alexo65
9/8/18

I SAD HOW THE LIE TO US AND THE REST OD THE WORLD.

THEY ARE NOT A NEWS NETWORK, THEY HATE TRUMP BECAUSE IS SHOWING US HOW DEMOCRATS MAKE THE WORST DEAL AND LAWS.

THANK TO BILL CLINTON WE HAD THE WORST CRISS EVER IN 2008.

GO BACK IN HISTORY AND YOU WILL HOW DEMOCRATS ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY.

stevea279
9/6/18

I watch cnn every day. I think its time to move. baldwin is the best. Baldwin is fair and honest. Im tired of the trump bashing. Its not fair to our President. Surveillance steve. Las vegas.

andesk
9/6/18

Abusing the so called freedom of press. I'm more interested who are behind these journalists. Propaganda network, not news, is a good place to hear democrats opinions.

michaela608
9/5/18

CNN IS A DISASTER.
FOX NEWS IS THE ONLY REAL NEWS ANYMORE. CNN JUST ONE LIE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER. PLEASE START BRINGING THE REAL NEWS! DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIES ON OUR GREAT PRESIDENT!!!

rodz4
9/3/18

Every time I turn on you guys in cnn all you guys do is talking about Trump..you guys have too much hate for our president and you trasmite that to your viewers,please stop that give us more information and news about what is going on in our country..cnn please replace this announcers with a better and not supporters from any body..for the good or our country.

jamess1256
9/3/18

Why can't you get a program like Larry king again and forget all this Trump chit, if your going to report on Trump please report both sides, your way left, well I have news for you CNN most of America isn't far left. Trump won state that the gop hasn't won in over 30yrs, remember Reagan, he won 49 states, well I believe Trump could all or close to winning 49 to 50 state, if everyone is working and jobs are booming more then ever, if that stays like that in 2020, Trump will win everything, house, Senate by a mile. If you want more viewers report fair news, but I can't watch far left news, I'm a independent I'm not a dem or gop and you losing us with this far leaning left news, just report fair news and stop attacking our President, respect the office and not report lies and if you report something wrong take it back, which you won't do and people don't like lying news and won't watch it and if they do won't believe it until they check it.

garyb460
9/2/18

Worst fake news on the tv So biased and so against our GREAT president Should be ashamed of themselves Have respect and honor your pres.

paulh604
9/2/18

This company is full it!
They love to predict false facts.
They promote racism non stop, they are for socialism and stripping the people of their power and freedom.. let's not forget the want to promote higher taxes and false system that will collapse humanity!

patriciat201
8/31/18

Aren't the CNN broadcasters embarrassed and ashamed (well I suppose the money's good!) regurgeitating on a nightly basis, all the lies and especially the extreme BIAS demanded by that crazy man Zucker. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. People are not stupid.

Do you have to be a Trump hater to deserve a state funeral?

armt
8/30/18

Shame on this s fake news outlet!
Shame on them coming out and brainwashing victims with their fake news

tedh80
8/30/18

Carl Bernstein is not only a FOOL, but an IDIOT. He fits in quite well at CNN and the rest of the fake news journalists.

johnnyr65
8/29/18

I can explain what happened to CNN. We need a little history lesson first.
Once upon a time, Jeff Zucker, the head of CNN, and President Trump were business partners. These 2 men knew each other very well.
Jeff Zucker ran NBC and Trump had his profitable show on it called: The Apprentice.
In 2013, Zucker took over CNN and transformed it from a prestigious, trusted organization to the sensationalist media wh0re that it is now.
Then Trump ditched NBC because he said he was running for POTUS and everyone laughed.
Jeff Zucker, ever the sleazy capitalist, knew that Trump is entertaining and good for ratings, so CNN stopped paying attention to anything that matters and started obsessing over Trump wall-to-wall-to-wall, 24/7 and then some.
However, this totally backfired on CNN and Trump became more and more successful. A full-blown rivalry blossomed between these 2 former cohorts: Zucker vs Trump.
So then, thinking he had complete control of public opinion since he owns the mighty, prestigious and trusted CNN, Jeff Zucker directed his minions to release the pu$$y tape. This would be the killshot. Jeff Zucker had a complete meltdown that it didn't work and Trump won, and now has completely lost his mind and his professional integrity as he orders his hapless employees to lie to millions of people every night. Zucker is SO hungry for vengeance.
These days, CNN knows that they get their ratings from rabid Trump-hating leftists, so all they're really doing is pandering to them for guaranteed ratings.
CNN takes advantage of the fact that once, it really was "the most trusted name in news". It is so warped and so sickening, what they have done with that trust.
I used to respect CNN and thought of them as the most neutral news source. Whenever I wondered what's going on in the world I'd go to CNN.com.
They have taken their clean image, that feeling of trust and have completely betrayed the public's trust. Jeff Zucker stuck the knife in our backs when we weren't looking, and twisted it and pushed it in deep, all because as Trump's former boss, he is now so envious of Trump outshining him and discrediting him in every way imaginable.
I trusted CNN merely 3 years ago. Now, I avoid them like the plague. How rapidly they have fallen.
I just wonder, what are they gonna do after 2024 when Trump rides off merrily into the sunset, and CNN had completely lost all its integrity? What will they report on if there's no more Trump? Who's gonna tune in?
I predict the coming demise of this network, they will go the way of Blockbuster.

stephenc304
8/27/18

As a Canadian,I follow CNN to find out what's happening in the world of Trump. To be clear, I believe Mr. Trump is nothing more than a waste of flesh. I have absolutely no use for this sicko. His inability to tell the truth, coupled with the number of people he's hurt, as well as his bully approach, is beyond anything I have ever seen. I want to see him charged and given the punishment he deserves.

Having said how I feel about Mr. Trump, I was disappointed with the behavior of CNN's morning reporters, John Berman and Aliysn Camerota. Their approach this morning of continuing to try to get their guests to attack Mr. Trump's lack of style regarding the passing of Senator McCain was cheap journalism, and beneath what I expect from CNN. Report the issues, don't make them, and that is clearly what they were trying to do. John Berman's behavior with his guest was painful to watch. Over and over, his guest tried to get John to cease his attempt to move the topic from the passing of Senator McCain, to the boorishness of Mr. Trump. In the case of Aliyson, her behavior was even worse, getting to the point where the guest being interviewed actually told her he was disappointed with her behavior. Sadly, i share that belief.

CNN, please get back to doing your job with integrity. Report the news, don't make it.

jamies252
8/26/18

I'm an average hard working guy who lives pay check to pay check and quite honestly tired of the trump this or trump that has everyone forgot about bengazi and health care issues from previous presidential pukes like Hillary and Obama with all there lies and who pays Mr mullers investigation bull shi t cause honestly fire all them what a joke go after the real crooks that let our soldiers die and killed are health care and lied to all the American people I'm sorry but what a joke I'm 43 with no retirement can't even afford to put anything into a retirement program and the physical work I do I will be dead before I can even collect social security witch I have paid into since I was 15 and they just keep upping the age to collect not to mention taxes I will be gone and my family won't have shi t. But yet all these political figures retire early with unbelievable pensions amazing the hard working people like me support this country all over the world and get nothing but the easy pencil pushing political figures and the rich just keep riding to the top are country is a joke and I stand by getting all immigrants out this country needs to help the so called middle class not the rich you no that's a big problem and I do support trump in that aspect I love my country and freedom that I have paid out the ass to live in but don't think it's fair to people like me who 90% will never see social security they so well deserved because they work physically hard job's that will leave them dead before they can retire I hope a lot of people see this and realize that it's just not right 4 kids and a wife with no savings and no retirement God help us all from

emilyv56
8/25/18

I wait to watch Chris C every night but my goodness, why on earth do you bring on K.A Conway??? She ruins every show and it was just a waste of time when the 3 reporters had their time cut short.
Emily V.

loganv20
8/25/18

The website cnn.com is getting worse. I used to visit the site every day. Lately, I am not so fond of visiting it. The video clips are really bad. Most of the time, the caption does not relate to the content played there. The eye-catching caption and not so well related clip will pay its price over the time. I am losing trust in watching any of the video clips. Not to mention at times the advertisements are played simultaneously while the news clip is played. This is simply annoying. I would just visit the site to take a snapshot of what is happening and exit right away. If there are any better sites, I will completely quit visiting CNN.com. This is beside the point of news standard. This is a whole different chapter of discussion. I cannot blame CNN for that because it is the case with many other news organizations.

deep55
8/23/18

I try to keep an open mind by listening and reading from different viewpoints. But CNN is so slanted to the far left that it is a total joke. Every time I tune in thinking I might hear about some breaking "real" news, they are talking about impeaching Trump, his previous dealings with women 10 years ago and "undocumented immigrants" and their sad stories. I would be stunned if I tuned into CNN and heard a journalist actually questioning the status quo and delving a little deeper to get both sides. Makes for more interesting stories and lets the viewers form their own opinions. I am not Russian (really) and am just a 63 year old real estate agent in Tomball, TX asking these questions. The damage you are doing to our country by holding up the illegal immigrants as if they had not broken our laws and fueling the fire to impeach one of the best presidents we've seen in my lifetime is beyond comprehension.

andrewg286
8/21/18

The "news" is nothing more than democrat strategists, discussing democrat talking points as if it was the majority opinion.

thel36
8/21/18

cNN sort of makes you ant to vomit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Liberal to the core.

genet32
8/18/18

These so-called journalists and hosts sold their souls and dignity for their minutes of televised fame... Sad

kylek52
8/15/18

Nobody cares about your opinions, cnn
People do care about acurate non-biased reporting however. Another faithfull viewer gone. Not that you care, they will add up eventually however.
cnn sucks now, makes me sick.

joaquinv4
8/14/18

10 or 15 years ago CNN was non bias and objective. Today, it's complete junk news. The fact they present themselves as non bias and objective is biggest hypocrisy in journalism

97 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

CNN has such a liberal bias that they are constantly caught distorting the truth. Yesterday, for example, CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration before headlining that the GOP nominee is advocating "racial profiling" when that is not the truth at all. They simply fabricated a false narrative to disparage him and prop up the candidate CNN favors. A review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted clearly show that Trump never put the word "racial" in front of profiling. CNN engages in this disingenuous behavior constantly.

By David S.

You misunderstand your place in the world. CNN does not serve you. The demand for the services of such propagandists is higher than ever before. If you ever find it unbelievable that someone could knowingly lie so conspicuously with regularity, then congratulations; you're simply not the intended audience.

By Dog M.

They don't report events objectively because that is not their job. Action describes intent. CNN is propaganda; that's what's observable and nothing more should be expected. Reserve your trust and hopeful expectations for people who don't actively demonstrate a desire to exploit you.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the CNN staff and other customers.

11 Photos for CNN