Review of The Guardian

Tel: +1-917-261-4904
pressoffice@theguardian.com

davidc1276
8/10/18

I used to read newspapers, and this time has now gone. I never read The Guardian in paper copy, but I found my way onto it online by being linked onto a couple of articles. They were quite original, and between times I've started to read certain pages regularly.
It's definitely a paper with political leanings, but is not particularly politically aggressive. It allows people to make up their own minds. However, it is for that very reason an annoying site. The reporting is far too politically correct, uncommitted, unresearched and unrepresentative. There are huge areas which seem to go under the radar, such as the environment, or business, or social issues or anything technical. Then you go onto a comments page, which is often the first page I open, and if you trawl through, you'll find some quite smart people, who maybe should be doing the reporting in the first place.
I have to back up my reading from more heavyweight journals. The Guardian is very lightweight, but it is a "news" website, and I haven't yet found a better alternative.

markh266
6/16/18

Absolute rubbish, left wing propaganda with fake news from amateur journalist reporting especially rubbish spewed out by Claude Moraes.

anastasiab12
4/25/18

The Guardian is one of the first places I turn as an authoritative source of information. Their articles are well written and authoritatively sourced, and they have a healthy left-leaning bias, which is a good thing. I highly recommend this website for anyone who really wants to know what is going on in the news. Plus, the site itself is very easy to navigate and is quite fast.

reneo12
1/22/18

I really love this site and get a lot of my news from it. Tehir investigating and writing are both excellent. And they don't have a paywall (yet), nice!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the The Guardian staff and other customers.

The Guardian?