Review of ClipHair

customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

29 reviews with 1 star

morganp35
9/9/18

I orded my item quite some time ago. I have messaged the email given and got no response. They never gave me a tracking number; just that my order was shipped and to come back for additional info. That was weeks ago. I can't get a hold of anyone from the company. Found them through Instagram... guess that's what I get

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Morgan

I am sorry to read your comments. Could you kindly confirm your order details? As we are unable to locate any order from your name. Can you please make sure you ordered from one of the following websites?

www.cliphair.co.uk
www.cliphaircanada.com
www.cliphairaustralia.com

Customer Service Manager.
rehame
1/12/18

Imade a pruches now its been 1 month first of all i ordered a taped hair 22 inch with adiscount coupon but they didnt make discount for me then they send me an email telling me its not available so i send them back ok ahuft to 24 inch clip then they send me another email telling me that those mails was mistakes and my order already availble i said okey of we still we have chance we can change it to clip they said its already send ok i was waiting more then one month now and when i send them back asking about my order as i couldnt track it no datas available they replyed that my order lost in the shipping service and they will send me my order with express shipping service i asked them to change it to cliphair that i ordered before they send me an email confirming the exchange of the order i sent them bk to confirm that my order is wht i ordered they said no its was more expensive than wht u ordered so i opened there website to check maybe they changed the cost i found still its the same cost and they r lying !!! I attached the amount i pay with a screenshot of my exchanged order then they send me bk that i didnt request to change the lenght and they gave me bk 5 so i screened my previous eemail bk to them !! Bad service here is my email for those who want to makr sure of it rahoma889@gmail.com

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Reham
We are sorry to read your comments. I investigated the matter myself and I sincerely apologise there was an issue with the delivery. We use the best available shipping service to avoid such situations, however, delays are sometimes possible. I can also see a replacement was already sent to you via express service which you have already received.

We once again sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

angelaf79
10/13/17

I ordered my extentions at $80 Canadian but then was charged $110 , I also got 1-2 day shipping . I waited at home on the second day but they didn't show so I emailed them and was told I would receive a refund for the delivery if they didnt come by the end of the day . which they didn't but then customer service just argued with me and I never got my refund . horrible customer service

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Angela F.

We are sorry to read your comments, Firstly, I would like to clarify that you paid for your order in GBP (£63.98) and it is due to currency conversion rate of that specific day that it was CAD 110. Secondly, you placed your order on Friday after our cut off time and your order was dispatched on following working day (Monday 02/10/2017). Two subsequent delivery attempts were made on 04/10/2017 and 05/10/2017 but no one was available to sign for the package so your order was dispatched and delivery was attempted within the timeframe we promise. Your order was sent via DHL express (www.dhl.com) with tracking #7204115936. I hope above information clarifies your misunderstanding as well as other readers.

serinak
9/11/17

I'm going to make this short and to the point because I am absolutely tired of explaining my miserable experience with this company over and over again. Note: Customer service is some of the worst I have ever dealt with, they will gladly take an entire 24 hours or more to respond to your emails (every single email).
I ordered color #8 in a weft, the color was beautiful so I decided to put in an order for a set of color #8 clip-ins. I ordered two sets of clip-ins, and one quad weft (also color #8). Upon opening the package I immediately knew that the color was off, totally off. The clip in sets were considerably (1-2 shades) darker and more warm than the original wefts, and the quad weft was another completely different shade. I was going to be a guest at a wedding and didn't have the time to return the set, be refunded, and then order again. So I placed a third order for two clip in sets of color #14 (thinking that the #14 would match the original "color 8")... WRONG. The color #14 was literally the exact same (exact same) color as the "color 8" clip ins (although again, a different color than the "color 8" quad weft). Meaning they falsely advertise that they have a color 8 and a color 14, when in reality they are the exact same shade, just labeled differently. This is absolutely absurd. I immediately contacted customer service and it took five days for them to give me directions on what to do in order to return the extensions. There were 24 hours gaps between each email correspondence, along with them telling me that I would have to "wait" for further instructions on my return. The company refused to pay return shipping, so I spent $140 to ship them back with UPS international. Come to find out, UPS was unable to deliver because the company refused to acknowledge the package. All in all I'm out almost $450 dollars. I am absolutely appalled at the customer service from this company, I am also disheartened by the fact that their website still falsely advertises both a color 14 and a color 8. Another company simply resting on their laurels and not updating their website, or providing accurate information to customers. This is not acceptable. I will never ever spend money with this company again after dealing with their utterly careless practices, and I will advise everyone I know to buy elsewhere.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Serina K
We are sorry to read your comments, Kindly provide your order details and we shall look into this ASAP. I have investigated the picture on the website which does represent our colour # 8 , however, it's possible there was an issue with the product you received as each batch could have slight variation. We are not sure which service you used to return the package for which you had to spend $140 and it was never received at cliphair. The returns from USA normally cost a maximum of $ 25 via USPS. We have a generous returns policy and allow 28 days from the date of receipt to return unused/unworn extensions.
CS Manager
rutaa
8/5/17

I have made two orders from this company.
With first order everything was fine, even I bleached hair one time and used toner to get them red! But I used them for bit less than 3 months (hair was falling out but I bleached them so I didn't expect them to last long).
After while I wanted to become blonde, I ordered lightest shade of blonde so I can match my hair perfectly by using toner for 10 minutes (what I did), that cancels yellow pigment in them (not hair dyes, bleach other stuff that's harsh to hair). I wanted to last them for at least the time what they are advertising on cliphair.co.uk - 3-6 months, but they didn't last even 2 months.
After one month of using hair I had to cut ends off ( as you can see in photos that I have added, both of hair should be 18 inches long but they arent), hair are falling out so bad. My clothes, car is with hair.
I can't use them anymore, I have to comb hair in every 30 minutes. Hair looks like birds nest.
I also have added photos that I sent them. There are hair after 1 hour use and how they look when I comb them.
When I wrote customer service they replied that it's been more than 28 days since my order + they don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker also bleaching/lighten/toning extensions are strictly not recommended.

So I replied them:

Why now are you saying that you don't recommend dyeing them, but on your social media you encourage people to try these different looks with your hair extensions? Like those what I have added.
So why it's okay for them to dye them, but when I turn mine you don't recommend it?

On your care instructions there are said "It's recommended to buy a shade closest to your own hair colour, but the extensions can be dyed up to two shades darker". As I said I didn't use hair dye or bleach on blonde set! I used toner for 10 minutes that cancels yellow pigments.

That shouldn't have caused hair to be that damaged!

On your website you are saying that hair can be used 3-6 months, so I was counting on that I will be able to use blonde set for that amount of time, because I wasn't going to be using any hair dyes etc. I paid my hard earned money on hair that didn't last even 2 months! If I knew that this would happen, I would have returned the hair, but first month they were fine (except the hair falling out) and buy them from e bay, at least price there matches the time they serve.

And they wrote me back:

Thank you for your email. We are sorry but our position remains same and we won't be able to take this complaint further.

Customer service is awful and in the end it's my fault because it's over 28 days and I toned them.

phoenixm1
3/23/17

Do not buy their products! After ordering $300 worth of extensions, they fell out after only one week. In submitting a complaint, they did nothing to resolve the issue (refund/return etc!) They do not sell quality products. Save your money and buy from somewhere else!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Phoenix

I am sorry to read your comments, I have gone through all the emails you exchanged with our customer service and I did not find any complaint about the hair itself, You complaint about the hair is falling which could be a fitment issue. It was also confirmed in emails that the hair has been dyed. we provided clear instructions and restrictions when it comes to dyeing our extensions. We don't recommend dyeing more than 2 shades darker and always suggest to do a strand test first to avoid any damage to whole set. Finally dyeing is done at customer's own risk as we always suggest returning extensions if colour does not match and go for free exchange or a refund. All this information is available on our care page.

debbiem125
3/10/17

I have spend nearly £300 with clip hair recently and when one of my items after only three uses became unwearable after a faulty clip i sent the item back. The company will not refund as they dont care after it has been worn they only refund if the item is faulty on arrival. You spend all that money on something you expect it to last 6 months to a year minimum. To make it worse they do not reply to your emails and the service is terrible. I would of bought more clip ins from them but now i will not be doing as they dont care when you spen £80 on an item and it brakes - terrible service i will not be recommending them to anyone

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Debbie

I am sorry to read your comments. Kindly note Hair extensions are a hygiene product and just like cosmetic products no retailer will take a return of any used hair extensions unless there is a fault with the hair.
You have mentioned there was an issue with clips . Upon examination we can see that there was no problem with clip itself but the stitching that holds the clips to weft was lose. This can be easily mended by us and I don't see a reason why the product in itself should be replaced because the hair was completely fine. You also had the product for more than a month. I understand you have stated there was only 3 uses but you will appreciate we have no way to find out how many times the product was used. The clips can come loose with regular use of product.

Customer Service
aprild36
3/6/17

This is what I wrote in an email to the company. -I just received your 18 inch, blonde, clip in, single weaved extensions through the mail. I bought them blonde so I could match my hair perfectly with semi permanent dye.
I waited about 2 weeks for this product to come in and when I opened the package and took the hair out, it started to shed in my hands. I put the bad mind set I had from that and continued on. I put in semi permanent hair dye for a strand test. 20 minutes later, as I was rinsing it, the hair curled up and started falling out even worse than before. I don't know what you guys are trying to sell, but I refuse to have this product and demand a refund.

chloet5
2/22/17

AVOID. sly company that deletes any comments that arn't 100% positive - also blocks the people who have left them. I have had a set that has melted (not human hair) yet they said it was my fault some how? My latest set (yes i was stupid enough to buy again 2 years later) is a matted mess after 2 months of use. I have worn hair extensions for 8 years and other brands usually last me over 9 months, yet cliphair seem to think i don't know how to look after hair extensions. They don't accept their hair is poor quality once the coating has been washed off. save your money!
Reply to the company: "The fact I dyed 1 inch of the hair should not have caused the hair to be in the state it is. I am experienced at dying extensions and the ones I currently am wearing have been dyed many times and are in perfect condition after everyday wear for a long period - from another company of course. You do encourage dyeing the hair on your social media by commenting 'our hair takes dye really well so make the most of it' but now are saying because of me dying one inch it has caused them to matte up (on the parts that arn't dyed). The reason I didn't pull up the fault right away is because it happened once the coating you apply to them to make them look high quality was washed off. I spoke to your team a few years ago who admitted they use a coating and the quality will change once it is washed - misleading. Even if i had washed them on the first day you would blame the customer for your hair. I have emailed and asked for care instructions and products I can use (because apparently, your hair needs special products although no other company does) but you have ignored my email, but will blame me for using something you don't approve of. The customer service is shocking and blocking me on social media for telling a friend the hair isn't a high quality and doesn't last a long time is very pathetic from a company of your size. Other hair companies offer advice and recommend products such as coconut oils when i have said about the hair changing its state - you just automatically blame the customer and offer no help. I would never recommend your company to any clients or friends, there are many others that offer better hair and customer service for similar prices. maybe you could learn from your competitors."

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Chloe

I am sorry to read your comments. Please be assured all our extensions are made from 100% human hair and our feedback from other customers is a testament to that.

I have investigated your case and can see that your extensions were delivered on 10th December 2016. As per our terms , we allow a fault to be notified within 28 days of delivery due to human hair being a consumable item during wear. After this time period, care routine and frequency of wear also come into play, so it’s difficult to attribute any issues that arise beyond that, directly to product quality. You first contacted us after 2 months of use and so it was well beyond the deadline for returns.

Also during your communications with us you confirmed that you have dyed the extensions (which will not be possible if extensions are not 100% human hair as synthetic material can not be dyed). We have clearly stated on our website that dyeing extensions requires professional experience and this process will have an effect on their life and quality. Therefore , once extensions are dyed it will void your returns.
With regards to Social Media comments we do delete any such comments which contain abusive language or promote other companies products on our pages which is completely in line with policies of those platforms.

I am sorry that we were unable to accept your return, however it was based on our term and conditions that are clearly stated on the website.

emmak28
9/2/16

I brought 2 24 inch which I had to save money for a while to buy them i was so excited as I wouldn't have to wear my hat to cover a few bold patches 3 days I had them in as they got damp and the smell on them was disgusting smelt like rotton eggs i followed the care instructions as it says on the site left them dry couldn't put hair brush through them it looked like a bird's nest 3 days and all that money for nothing so upset and dissapointed the smell is very strong not nice stay away to avoid disappointment wouldn't like to see anyone else upset and I e-mailed them and they haven't even replied how rude i am so upset guess I'll start saving again so I can get some extensions that last longer than 3 days

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Emma
I am sorry to read your complaint. Our hair extensions are regularly used by qualified hair dressers and we regularly receive very good feedback from them.
When applying extensions permanently there are few things to avoid like swimming or applying any alcohol based products as this will cause dryness and tangling of hair. Detailed information is available on our hair care page.

Kindly reply to our private message and we will be happy to resolve the complaint ASAP.

Moosa Kazmi
kayleyl
3/16/16

I ordered some extensions , they are meant to be real human hair. They are the worst hair extensions I have ever had. I only took them out the case to have a look and they went all frizzy straight away . They feel like hair you get on a doll I am very disappointed and I've asked them for a full refund . What a waste of £60

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Kayley
I am sorry to read your complaint. Our extensions are made from 100% human hair and you can do a simple fibre burns test to check it.
We have a dedicated customer service who is happy to deal with any complaints swiftly.
Can you kindly contact me directly on cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and I will be happy to resolve the issue for you. Please mention site jabber when contacting us.
shaelyna
12/17/15

I ordered extensions from clip hair weeks ago and still have not received by order and being hesitant that I got scammed these other reviews have confirmed that! I am sick about this.. do not buy from Cliphair!!!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
I am sorry to read that you have not received your item. We use reputable couriers to dispatch our items and most of them are sent via tracked service. Please send your order details to me at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and I will look into this ASAP.

Please be assured that your item is our responsibility and in case its lost we will happily send a replacement item.

louisay
9/28/15

MY DAUGHTER AND BEST FRIEND ARE QUALIFIED HAIRDRESSERS AND THE QUALITY OF THESE EXTENSIONS IS THE LOWEST FORM OF FAKE HAIR WE HAVE EVER SEEN OR BOUGHT !!!!!!! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE THE OTHER SITES!!!!! DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS !!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Louisa
However we will be happy to resolve the issue ASAP, kindly send us your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk .

emmah42
9/21/15

After reading good reviews on the site ( I didn't see ONE bad one, weird...) I bought some 18in mix blonde clip ins. In was impressed at first but after one wash the hair was dry, frizzy and wouldn't syle.
I contacted customer service and they told me to send the hair back and they would send me a new set as a "good gesture".
I sent they back around a week and a half ago, and they havnt replied to an email since!
Absolutely fuming. I am seriously ill and cannot work. I cannot afford to spend another £40 on hair extensions! These were a gift for my 21st birthday.

Needless to say I would stay FAR away from this " company" . 0*'s all round.
Not to mention the emails I received before sending the hair back were typed appallingly! Typo's everywhere and poor spelling. Very unprofessional!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Emma
Please note get maximum out of your extensions they will require some extra care when washing/styling them and all the care instructions can be found on our website. Please follow the link below.
To resolve the issue swiftly kindly send us your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we will look into this ASAP.

rebeccar41
8/20/15

I have bought from many sites over the years for my extensions, even bought hair off ebay from china. Nothing compares to the awful quality of the hair i have in now. It is frizzy, dry, bunches up into a birds nest, cant brush it and i dread washing it. I've had them in 3 weeks. Disgusting customer service, they offered to look at them, oh so you want me to pay my hair dresser to take them out, go without nice hair on holiday and to weddings because of your poor quality hair? Dont buy from here.

brookem16
7/28/15

Thinking I seen some good reviews I ordered double wefted Brown extensions. I was very eager to get my extensions in the mail so I got expidited shipping. Which bumped my order to 150 not including the extra 25 I had to pay at Fed ex. Regardless, when I got them they were very soft and silky and very thick I was quite impressed. They had gotten a bit damp from rain that night because I wore them out, didn't restraighten them or anything. I noticed the ends got really frizzy and dry. Keep in mind they were hardly even damp. I was pretty surprised so I put some oil and straightend the hair on a very low heat and they started getting very rough and dry. I started questioning whether they were a synthetic blend. So I took them to a professional extensionist and she confirmed they are. So I got to wear them for literally a few hours. 150 dollars spent to wear hair for a few hours. I am so mad right now. I emailed the company and I excpect a full refund.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
I am sorry to read about your experience. Please be assured all our extensions are made with 100% real human hair. A fibre burns test can be carried out on a small piece of your extensions if you have any doubts on authenticity of hair.

Cutomer Service Manager
kathyb54
6/26/15

Today I received my order (I even paid expedited shipping) to open it and in one look I could tell immediately this is NOT 100% human hair as described. I also went and had my hairdresser (and her two colleagues) confirm this. This is synthetic hair and is completely unusable for my purpose and not what I purchased. The phone number for customer service 1-855-207-0165 is not in operation. I have e-mailed customer service and if I get a response and a full refund plus return shipping costs I will update this post.

Order was for:
20 Inch Double Wefted Full Head Remy Clip in Human Hair Extensions - Ash Brown/Bleach Blonde Mix (#9/613)

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Kathy
I am sorry to read about your experience. Please be assured all our extensions are made with 100% real human hair. A fibre burns test can be carried out on a small piece of your extensions if you have any doubts.

shellyr4
5/20/15

I am a very busy mobile hair extentions specialist. I started to use this company as a friend recommended it to me,what a mistake.I used this company a few times and started to notice the hair was going down hill,drying out and tangling after it got even damp. The last time I used this crap company was when I did my friends hair,she had 22" of #2 in prebonded hair,after a week I was at her house detaching the hair as it had completely matted.after using argon oil I got control of it to then recipe a phone call a week later to ask me for help again.the extentions had matted to her head.tangling her nature alinto the extentions.after 3 hours of detailing and combing I had to cut it off! I send numerous pictures and emails to this $#*! company and didn't even get a reply.what a joke.rude scamming company.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Shelly
We are sorry to read your complaint . Kindly email your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we shall do our best to resolve it ASAP.

lucyc14
5/7/15

My teenage daughter has bought from clip hair twice .first lot double weft second lot thin hair nothing like the others sent numerous photos as asked but they werent interested in refunding her the difference for mis selling be careful there not interested after the sale at all ! !

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
I am sorry to read your compliant. We go extra mile to resolve our customer complaints, as a result you can see we have 5 stars ranking for our customer service. Please send us your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we will look into this ASAP.

stephaniec49
3/8/15

This hair sucks ! I bought the double weft the first day they felt standard just a little more thicker and coarser. The moment I took a shower and wet them
Is when all hell broke lose and they where done for ! Nothing but ratty unmanageable terrible hair that is dry dull and looks like spilt ends ? And sheds so bad not to mention they are claimed to be 100percent human hair ??? When it's clear to see it's a synthetic blend seriously girls do not buy this hair at ALL I'm a little angry at myself for not looking online at the reviews before waisting 250 on it

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
I am sorry to read your complaint. Please be assured all our extensions are made with 100% human hair. A fiber burns test can be carried out on a small piece of extensions if you have any doubts. Please note extensions require some extra care when wash them and all the care instructions can be found on our website. Please follow the link below.

taylorm57
1/30/15

These extensions SUCK DO NOT BUY. They were gorgeous for the first two weeks and then start matting up like a birds nest ! I emailed the company and told me care tips I followed them all precisely and it still happens ! Can't wear them out ANYWHERE it is just embarrassing how bad they Matt up. They won't return or exchange because it's not within 30 days . No way this hair is 100% human hair as the claim on their site !!

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
We are sorry to read your disappointment, Please be assured all our extensions are made with 100% human hair. Kindly email me with your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and I will look into this ASAP.

emmab72
1/6/15

The worst company I have EVER had to deal with in my life! totally unprofessional in every way. Here is my review after receiving the extensions a few weeks ago.
I bought some Ombre extensions from this company a couple of weeks ago. I had every intension of dying them (the blonde part) to a more ashier blonde. I had written to them and they had said this was fine. Also, it states quite clearly on their website that you can. Obviously I didn't use any bleach or developer on them at all, since I didn't want to risk any damage. I used a gentle 6-8 wash toner with no ammonia or peroxide. I was gentle with them as I had watched You tube videos on how to do this a lot of times. I left them to air dry overnight before gently combing them. Disaster.... They were damaged, ratty and non wearable. I bought some gentle leave in conditioner that is recommended for extensions and still ruined. I have had extensions before and this hadn't happened before. I wrote to customer service and there on going responses are almost a farce. They refuse too take any responsibility, fobbing me off with silly and childish excuses and replies. If anyone wants to see the thread please inbox me. It beggars belief. This is without question the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to be involved with. The customer service is hopeless. I have taken photos of the before and after photos and sent them too them and they accused me of bleaching them! I offered to have them chemically tested either by them or I will do this. I know they have been previously bleached but I'm sure you can tell if they have been freshly bleached. I have always taken great pride in looking after own hair and extensions and this company is disgraceful. I lost money that I had worked hard for. I have since ordered from HK hair (dirty looks) and boy, what a difference. Fantastic customer service and the hair is wonderful and no, I don't work for any rival company. I'm happy for those of you that got on with these extensions, but I do warn people out there to be very, very careful about ordering from this disgrace of a company. They really do mislead you.

sophies13
10/29/14

when I bought these extensions I ordered double weft 20" Jet black,, I paid extra for next day delivery i was very angry because the courier dropped my package in a town 200 miles away from mine, but i do understand that this was not clip-hair's fault, however when I opened the package the hair seemed to be okay, I wouldn't say it was the softest hair extensions product i have bought, also I found that there was blonde hair and ginger/red hair running through it was very noticeable I was very disappointed , after two or three uses the hair would mat and tangle and they then looked of very bad quality, the ends of the extensions would clump together and look very straggly,and they felt absoloutley AWFUL and had a sort of waxy feel, I paid 100 euros for these extensions , i wont be buying from this site again!, I also recommend not to even try and wash them it makes it ten times worse!, even when you use baby shampoo or an all natural product with no sulphates or parabens, i also straightened them on a heat of 120 Celsius, and some of the hair shrivelled up so some of the hair must of been synthetic or of terrible quality.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

haunahs
6/1/14

Worst hair extensions ever! I ordered bleach blonde received golden blonde. They lasted two weeks and tangled and matted up. Don't buy from them seriously a joke! A $250 mistake trust me order off Ebay or amazon don't buy anything from Cliphair! Scammers!

rubym20
12/15/13

I ordered the bright red 20" hair extensions, they came and were more dark burgundy than bright red. The ends were completely frazzled and they need about 2-3 inches cut off them, there's A LOT of dark hair running through them and is noticeable. I received them yesterday and I can't even run my fingers through them. Terrible quality and a terrible company. Don't buy!

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ClipHair