Review of Citysearch

Tel: 00696594211
sales@i-softinc.com

sarahh525
7/12/19

I started I love kickboxing (ilkb) two months ago. I was hooked after the first class. I have never been one to exercise. The classes are super fun and energetic. The staff are amazing. I'm usually the quiet one on the back corner Haha, but they always come say hi and chat with me. It's a really fun way to get into shape!

elizabethe183
5/14/19

Hey everyone come out and work out with the awesome instructors at ILoveKickboxing-midlandGa. They are the best. They motivate you to push threw to meet your goals. I've lost 7lbs but have built a lot muscles and have better cardio.

baileyh52
4/8/19

Now I know why they're called "iLoveKickBoxing". It took me attending ONE class to ignite the motivation and charisma in me that I haven't been able to fulfill in over 3 years! I signed up for an annual membership after my first class! I went to 3 classes in my first week & plan to keep attending at least 3 classes per week! The classes are definitely challenging but so much fun! You control the intensity of your workout as well. Everyone is extremely supportive and you feel comfortable from the moment you step foot in the facility. I've been to 3 classes now and have made numerous friends, have more energy, so much motivation and a whole new mindset! I love kickboxing! "You only live once, you might as well be a bad*ss!"

briannac48
4/5/19

iLoveKickboxing is amazing! The staff are so awesome and motivating. I needed a push and it definitely did that for me! I Can't recommend it enough! Definitely worth checking out!

shelbyc46
12/12/18

I love this gym! Starting my morning off with their workouts gives me so much more motivation and energy to get through the day. The instructors are great and make sweating enjoyable!

kalya1
8/14/18

FUN! FUN! FUN! the best excitement to start your day, the most amazing crew of instructors and did I mention fun....

donnaw293
8/3/18

Outstanding! Excellent Fitness Environment!

I joined I Love Kick Boxing (ILKB) Lake Grove about one month ago. ILKB Lake Grove has an excellent staff. The instructors are well prepared and vary the workout daily. The gym is clean, the staff and members are friendly and very supportive. I highly recommend ILKB Lake Grove for anyone interested in promoting a lifestyle change of improved fitness.

larrym321
6/20/18

I experienced great service with Kent Mortensen Plumbing Company... My water heater needed replacing after 14 years of service...Kent replaced my water heater same day with all around great service in installation pricing and workmanship...Honest service and trusted work...located in Tempe , Az ..phone number 480.968.1371

connieg63
5/7/18

ILKB Dewitt NY is overall a great place to see fast results with their 60 minute work outs and meet friendly people. Everybody is there for the same reason and that's what makes it so friendly and fun. It's clean and the trainers are all about helping you.

andriannag
1/22/18

Best studio hands down. Great instructors, fun atmosphere. Plus you're getting your workout in. Come try them out you won't regret it.

tobyb24
1/17/18

ILKB in Bellmore is a fanatastic place for a great workout. I have been a member since they opened 4 months ago. The staff is friendly, energetic, and there is no pressure. I look forward to all my classes. I recommended ILKB to my friends and family.

doloresr10
11/30/17

They are so helpful, work with me at my own pace. Very clean and people working out there are so nice and supportive! Dolores Rachal

davids886
11/20/17

Citysearch persists in providing a wrong address for my business, despite repeated emails to correct their database. Do not trust any information they provide about any business.

Tip for consumers: Don't use Citysearch

dianab102
Diana B.
11/3/17

Ilovekickboxing Coral Springs is one of the best facilities I've ever been to. The staff is friendly, and they are always educating others on health topics. They motivate others to stay on task, and they are always willing to give incentives to stay in shape. I can honestly say that they have changed my lifestyle physically, and mentally. I would highly recommend ILovekickboxing in Coral Springs!

josephinem23
9/19/17

I really love it so much going to this place!! The staff are so motivated,full of energy that will push you through out your workout.Thank you Ilovekickboxing Louisville!!

tiffinie1
8/23/17

I love the place, great workout ,fun place , staff treats you like family and helps you and pushes you to do your best

leonc40
7/12/17

I went to J and M for a new screen patio and i was given the best service, very friendly and helpful. I couldnt be more happy with the service I received

silvias17
7/12/17

I do love working out there. It is too much fun, I can feel the energy and I am seeing results in just two weeks. Thank you to Veronica, Emma, and all the great instructors.
Silvia

kristim33
7/8/17

ILoveKickboxing is a great place to work out, it is a 1hr workout that is nonstop cardio and there is always a fittip that will help you enhance your diet and lifestyle.

Kristi

laurieh59
7/6/17

I love kickboxing changed my life. The staff are really awesome and motivating. The workout is the best part of my day ! I highly recommend it.

carinae1
6/26/17

ILKB Greeley has changed my life for the better. It has been the best choice I've could of done to better myself in life and health. Joining ILKB Greeley has giving me an extended family my FITFAM.

crystals50
6/24/17

iLovekickboxing Greeley,CO has been a great find. I've been to the gym, did P90x, insanity, crossfit, you name it, but nothing compared to the fun and energy here. I've never walked in on day one and had the coaches all already know my name. My victories are thier victories, my struggles are thier struggles. I truely do LOVE kickboxing!!

rogerl52
6/19/17

Last week my A/C went out during a very hot few days and I called Bryan at Craig's Appliance. He came out and determined that I needed a new A/C and furnace. His bids went from 8K to 20K. The higher amount seemed extremely high, so I settled for the $8000 bid, which would get me a bottom of the line, 80% efficiency furnace and A/C compressor and signed the agreement. The next day, we had a major medical emergency come up and I decided to postpone everything. Bryan then pointed out that if I didn't move forward with the agreement I had signed, it included in the fine print a 25% restocking fee that they would charge me! $2000 in their pocket for doing absolutely nothing! Keep in mind that this was one day after the initial contact and bid. I was mad enough to get two bids from other companies and found that they both would get me the same bottom end units for $5100, if I wanted them. That is 37% less! Well, Craig's ended up gouging me for $1200 for their "Restocking Fee". Big hearts.
TO RECAP: 1)They charge you around $100 for any kind of service call. 2) They scam you on a 20-25% "restocking fee" that they don't bother to tell you about in the fine print (yes, stupid me for not reading all of the legalize garbage). 3) They charge almost 37% HIGHER rates than their competitors. Don't get screwed by these guys. Get three bids, read the fine print and stay away from Craig's Appliance!

tomm1270
5/9/17

I have one word for Dundee Dermatology. Simply TERRIFIC!!!. I have never had such a great experience, with anyone in the Medical profession, as I have had at Dundee Dermatology. I cannot understand why anyone else would want to go anywhere else. It all starts with the young ladies at the front desk, all the way back to Dr. Getz and Dr. Campbell. I cannot say how much they accommodated me, who by the way is a 235 pound, 71 year "young" woos. I have not had Dr. Campbell perform 4 procedures on me and what can I say about perfection? It is hard to reach, or so I thought, anything higher but my last procedure, April 11, 2017, that is exactly what Dr. Campbell did. Surpassed my expectations and then some. Dr. Getz? What can I say. He is just great as is his whole staff. I do not remember all of the names, but a few I do is, Teresa, Jennifer, Chris, JoAnn, Elizabeth. I, by no means, do not want to slight anyone, but I just an not real good with name. So, what I say is, my hat is off the all of you and I would like to send a Hearty Thank You for all you have done.

leonardw29
2/5/17

Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the sales Comparables in our area.We believed him!

So, we listed our home with him, and he later talked us into accepting an offer on it. We felt a bit rushed and wanted to wait, but Stacey assured us that we would never get more than what we were being offered. I later found out that similar houses on our street have been selling for $100,000 more than what Stacey Valnes has told us was a fair selling price of our home. I believe, Stacey has made a deal on us and convinced us that our house was only worth what he said it was worth.

It is too late to do anything about it now because the sale has gone through and the title has transferred, but I wouldn't use Valnes Bell Realtors again, nor advise them to anyone else to seek out their advise. I just know, Stacey must have gotten some monetary incentive from the buyer that he seemed to know quite well, besides his commission that he negotiated with me. Stacey represented both sides in this transaction and I feel that he defrauded me and my mother and made a *** of a profit for himself. I know, it sounds absurd, but neither I nor my wife really know anything about how real estate works, and we believe, Stacey saw that and went for the kill.

He saw the opportunity and he took advantage of our vulnerability. Too bad there are people like that in this world.

I am really quite upset about it, and my mother just stopped trusting people after what Stacey Valnes has done to us!I would advise anyone to research these sales agents carefully before doing any business with them because a lot of them out there are scammers and confidence artists and Stacey Valnes is certainly one of them!

Questions? Get answers from the Citysearch staff and other customers.

Citysearch?