Review of Chicmarket

Tel: 1-888-361-4088
support@ChicMarket.com

derine
2/5/19

IF THEY ARE LEGIT COMPANY AS THEY PUBLISHED , HOW COME THEIR REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER UNDER:
Oklahoma City, 1-888-361-4088 IS NOT WORKING.???
MOREOVER , IF THEY ARE LOCATED IN USA HOW COME THEY DON'T TAKE AMEX.. MOST OF THE FAKE LLC , AND SUCH COMPANIES ARE NOT ACCEPTING
AMEX DUE TO LEGAL BATTLES THAT AFTER THE TRANSACTION, AMEX CAN GO AFTER THEM, NOT LIKE CROCK VISA-MASTER SALE..?
BE AWARE CHECK YOUR DUE DILIGENCE

bethk82
1/12/19

Bought silver teardrop earrings December 2016, wear them almost every day. Jan 2019, still wearing them!

carolynd99
7/13/18

I bought a pair of huggie earrings on Chicmarket ,not expensive ,24.98 incl tax/shipping and they lasted only 5 weeks before they broke!
I contacted customer service via email thru their site ( they have no phone # to call.. not surprising! )
they replied noting: they can only refund within 30 days, making no mention of the fact their merchandise only lasted 5 weeks **
I restated: I didn't want a refund but the product they sold me: was defective,
and simply wanted them to send me a new pair.. I didn't want a refund.
The customer service person kept repeating her comments, refunds only within 30 days from purchase, / nothing they would do to stand by what they sold to me *
This company Does NOT stand by the products they sell on their website..
couldn't have cared less that the earrings broke after 5 weeks..
I also told them I've ordered many times in the past so was a longtime customer. This made no difference!
I'll never use this site again : So buyer Beware: best to only buy your products on
Amazon Prime they stand by 100% of every item you buy on their site always.
they're incredible.. I'll never stray from Amazon again! Chicmarket is the worst *

donnar274
6/26/18

I have ordered two times from this company and both times I received the wrong item or not enough of the items.. I emailed many times just asking for what I paid for and no response. It`s a shame, I would have made many more purchases from them if I would have just gotten an answer.

tammyb120
4/2/18

My very first order with them the purchase for nissan delivered I did a form so they could try to find in the mean time they said I had a store credit when I tried to use it it wouldn't work it said invalid code I'm still trying to get either my purchase or my store credit I have had nothing but bad service from them it's a rip off keep in mind this has been going on since February of this year come on team up turn them in to Bibb someone will get tired of it and I hope this place gets shut down!!!!!!!!!!

tedb68
1/31/18

Just try calling their customer service number (tel:1-888-361-4088). Was about to place a substantial order but fortunately I decided to check their customer reviews first. After reading some glowing and some horrendous reviews I figured I would call their customer service number (tel:1-888-361-4088) for myself. SO GLAD I DID! After getting a recording saying that number cannot be dialed from my calling area, I canceled my order and removed my email from their mailing list. I hate scammers!

margaretm188
1/22/18

1.Put the diameter size of stud earrings in description!
2.Use more protective covering in packaging, especially with earrings, to prevent bending of posts!

jillym4
1/21/18

I purchased a pair of earrings that were shaped like small butterflies, what arrived was a pair of silver metal bows with white stones, I contacted customer service via email no phone number available and they sent me out a "replacement pair" problem is that they were not the earrings I ordered instead they were a pair of very small gold metal hoops. I again wrote an email and with no further discussion I was issued a refund.
I'm very disappointed in the lack of true caring customer service and the sloppy way they handled my order. I feel that the earrings were a bait and switch effort on the part of this company and totally unacceptable and probably illegal. The earring are still in the catalogue and being offered.
I am warning anyone who attempts to do business with these people to beware and if they start sending the wrong jewelry promptly report them and demand a refund.
Better yet don't do business with them and warn your friends.
My complaint is also on face book with photos.

Tip for consumers: Yes, don't use this site.
First photo shows the earring in the on line catalogue butterfly
Second photo shows the two pair of earrings sent instead of the original order.
As you can see they are nothing like what I ordered.
Looks like bait and switch to me, why didn't they just say that they were no longer available and send me a refund from the beginning.
Do not buy from Chic

tolaa1
10/28/17

I came across your stuff and I placed several items in the shopping cart but on checking your reviews, I had to delete everything.

ritae14
10/21/17

I am a very good customer of chicmarket. They told me I would receive a refund for a sterling silver ring I never received and I have the email to prove they would refund my money. I am still waiting. I am tired of emailing them and they keep asking me for the order and item. Once they have your money you will never see the money again. Be careful.

joycef28
10/12/17

I have bought many earrings from this company in the past. After the third time of ordering, my earrings would be broken, bent, and the quality went downhill. I stood loyal to this company because I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The latest pair of earrings I ordered were threader earrings with swarovski crystals, well long story short, they charged my account almost immediately and I waited and I waited and I waited and never received my shipment. No email with a tracking number, and no information. I sent them 3 emails and was told that my order was processing, well that was a lie, so after almost eleven days of waiting and threatening them that I would get in touch with the better business bureau, a refund suddenly appeared. I was so furious because they then told me that there was no available stock left. This company cured me, I would never order from them again. They don't even have a legitimate phone number for you to reach them. This company turned out to be a total waste of time!!!! So sad that they could treat their customers this way.

patriciaw142
9/7/17

I would like to say the purse I got is beautiful much better then I thought I will order more. thank you for having such nice things.

maureenl29
8/20/17

As a consistent shopper at Chicmarket.com, I have found that many pieces of jewelry receive so many compliments. I have even reordered items if I lost an earring. And I have spread the word about this site. Be careful to look at their return policy on every item. They are fair about their return policy. I have received very good customer service when I have had a concern. Very reputable online store.

kayb65
8/17/17

Recd the red ruby bracelet and clasp will not open. Emailed several times ,no response as to how to return. Finally realized no refunds. They do not send return labels. This is junk and unreliable people to deal with.

conniec79
8/6/17

This bracelet is really gorgeous. For the price I'm blown away. I love all the merchandise I have purchased. All of it has been very high quality.

joannef23
8/4/17

I ordered an item for a charity auction. It's adorable. Very reasonably priced! Excellent service. Could not be more satisfied. I will definitely be ordering many more items in the near future

nancyd135
7/30/17

My first experience won't be my last ! Things went so smoothly with my first order and I love my earrings so I will be looking to ordering again !
Thank you so much for being a great company to work with.

barbaras236
7/28/17

I have made quite a number of purchases from Chic Market and will continue to shop with them. I have been very happy with all the items I have purchased from them so far. Even when I needed to make an exchange it has been very easy to do so. I have not had to make a return as of this date. I have told many friends and family members about Chic Market and the great products and prices.

debbiew102
7/23/17

chic market is quick, easy and great items... prices are amazing and the shopping is quick and easy to do...the products chic has is overwhelming and absolutely great!!!

judym124
7/23/17

Where is my refund? I returned a ring that was not the size I ordered. I wrote to them about it. It is past the return policy. Still no solution! They emailed me wanting certain information about the product. I sent them everything they wanted, but still NO action, or refund taken on their part. I am very disappointed in this company! I NEED this problem taken care of. It is going on way too long.

ednan5
7/13/17

I will be buying more stuff from them. Beautiful jewelry and great prices. I could not be happier. I tell everyone I know about the site and what they offer. Thanks chicmarket for all you do.

chandraprabhak
7/11/17

Wonderful shopping experience and great customer service !!! I have been shopping here for last 5 years and will continue shopping with pleasure.

lindif
7/8/17

This is the first time that I purchased from Chicmarket and I am very pleased. The product looked and fit like the picuture.

sarim4
7/8/17

I'm from NY and tried calling the number associated with Chic Market's customer service, 1-888-361-4088 so that I could speak to someone live. Unfortunately, the recorded message stated that "the number could not be reached from my calling area".
I have had no luck finding a phone number for their company so that I could rectify a problem I had at check out.

cynthiab103
7/3/17

Contacted customer service for advertisement sale:

MKF Collection Coffee Jasmine Cross-Body Shoulder Bag by Mia. Website advertises bag at $34.99. (85% Off). HOWEVER....Walmart sells this EXACT bag for NORMAL day price of $29.99. Is this false advertising????
3 emails to customer service and no reply. Where is the ripoff report button? NO STAR RATING...had to do 1 star or it would not take my review.

The handbag I ordered arrived with a broken zipper, and was obviously not worth what they listed it as being worth. I looked up the brand on Amazon and found the handbag was not worth more than $40.00, not the close to $200.00. I paid $30.00. The handbags may be "genuine", but their claim as to what each handbag is worth is not accurate. I would advise, buyer beware.

By Sandy L.

Handbags are high quality and worth the money. D-M

By Despina Y.

I bought a beautiful handbag and carried it twice over the holidays in 2015. The handle fell apart the second time I carried it. I had only owed it for 45 days. Chic market would not exchange or repair it. They said the return had to occur within 30 days. So definitely read the fine print. I can no longer use it because of the way the purse is made. What a waste of money.

By Vonda J.

Where is the merchandise I ordered about two weeks ago? Sandra Boykin, 504-702-8243!!!!!!

By Sandra B.

Yes they are the middle man and very poor at it no return phone calls and generic emails response from Jacqueline who seems to be not very good with reviewing orders or customer complaints

By Ralph W.

I've sent back an item before just put it in the package it was sent to you in and send it back to where it came from with a note inside. I buy a lot of things from here

By Jennifer M.

It took about 4-6 days to get my order.

By Carla L.

Hi Glinda. Please reach out to our support team at support@chicmarket.com or via phone at 1-888-310-4088 and we'll be happy to check on this for you.

By Blake B., Chicmarket Representative

Hi Shirley. You must first have an account to make purchases. Simply click the "join now" button at the top of our page to join. Once you join and are logged in, you can click on the event to see products available, then click on the product to go to the product's page, from there you can add the item to your cart. When you're ready to check out, just click the 'cart' link at the top of the page to complete the checkout for the items in your cart. If you need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@chicmarket.com or via phone at 1-888-310-4088 and we'll be happy to assist you. Have a great day!

By Blake B., Chicmarket Representative

Contact support@chicmarket.com or call via phone at 1-888-310-4088.

By Blake B., Chicmarket Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Chicmarket staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Chicmarket