Review of Chicboho

Chicboho reviews

Tel: 02085821259

michellep449
5/25/19

I give 5. I dont know why. I never use chicboho, i dont even know that but i still give 5 or excellent because i know, this site can help too.

monets1
5/25/19

I would like to say, that I like products of this company. And also interaction with management of the company. Every time I had any question about the order or something else, they replied in a few hours. Swimsuits came to me in perfect condition, look the same as the picture, fits perfectly :) I have my new partner in crime for shopping swimwear :D love it!

ovieobinyeo
5/24/19

Chicboho has an exclusive collection with amazing products. Delivery is amazing and damn superb....if it was possible to give more than a five-star rating, I sure would have done that.

chod1
5/24/19

Fast delivery eventhough the seizes come difderent at time. It's a great site though, 3 stars not bad.

Tip for consumers: Oders more you'll pay less.

edys4
5/24/19

The website store online which the great product for woman. Sucgested for buy the cloth because the products is beautifull

nardionb
5/24/19

This is a great company that you can buy some really good clothes for women and they're have so many different styles and designs that you can choose and great quality my mom and her friends buy clothes from there and i recommend women to by there

jeanmarier3
5/22/19

This is a good website that i recommend to all ladies. My experience with them was very good. Im a satisfied client. Will definitely buy with you again.

ramc14
5/22/19

I notice some customers complain about size & return policy. I too encountered that at the start - but they are a Chinese company & learning about customer service. When I realized this I became very patient & they are getting it - day by day. So, if you really like the styles & the prices - hang in. They are on a learning curve & are trying very hard. The designs are amazing & the quality is better & better. I wish I needed more. I think I could buy at least half the styles their site!!

prash
5/22/19

perfect and surprising for anyone. continues to grow rapidly, and provides the best. a look that impresses us, and gives inspiration. visit immediately, and enjoy the best service.

carlitosc2
5/22/19

On the whole, I can recommend this website to everyone.
On the whole, I can recommend this website to everyone.

pascalj8
5/21/19

moutches
5/19/19

simplicity in the design of the website but also in managing the operation of the business but putting a rigor that will facilitate the task of beating these competitors

kevins645
5/19/19

I had doubts about the sizing of the clothes as the models are clearly tiny. But the free size items were generous and all confirmed to sizing details given. Fabric is not top end but it's good enough.... quality is pretty good and certainly beats the current Made In Italy' lagenlook. Buy with confidence. Your order may take a while to arrive but it will come and it will be worth the wait. Shoes are also great value and funky styles.

aj251
5/7/19

This would have to be the worst business' I have ever had to deal with. After not receiving a delivery which cost over $80, they have refused to refund, make a claim to the post office, call me directly or offer even half back. They are unprofessional, offer no help or information and refuse to assist in a matter which is clearly their fault. Do not buy from them. If you were to put the cash directly in the trash, you would get the same result.

lynnk133
5/4/19

I wish I had thought to read the reviews before I ordered 4 tops. 1 was acceptable. 1 was disappointing in quality. 1 I ordered was solid and received some horrid graphic on it. The last one was mis-sized. Customer service was not accommodating. It seems they make their money by selling you something you don't want and then not refunding your items. They count on the fact you do not want to spend the postage to return the items to China. Yes, you pay to return, they do not. Save yourself the headache. If the positive reviews are in fact true, then these people are extremely luck.

tarab133
5/4/19

This has got to be the cheapest clothing I've ever seen, let alone bought. The dress I purchased looks nothing like the one I thought I was buying and it took forever to receive. This company is a complete scam. I am filling a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

pattiw57
5/1/19

Nothing new, should have read the reviews before ordering. Took two months, then received absolute garbage clothing. So short in the bodice it is laughable. The scarves and one sweater were able to be worn, otherwise the bulk of my order was not even good enough to give to charity. They did however teach me to do some research before I buy online, so they gave me something...skepticism! Better buy in person or from a well known company that will back their product.

tracyz18
5/1/19

I wish I had thought to read these reviews before I ordered. This company is total bullsh*t and a scam. To start I paid $200USD for 11 items, 3 of which did not get included in the package, and 2 of those items that they did send me were not at all what was advertised. Want a refund? Guess what, they are in the Emirate of Arab, another thing they don't tell you one their website or pre-ordering. Want to return your stuff, yea, well I've been emailing them trying to get the details of the return because their site offers that but now that they got my payment and package is delivered, no more responses from their service department.

I'm filing a complaint against them.

jennym187
4/30/19

Awful quality of clothing. Sizes were way off. Colours not as advertised. And it took 3 months to be delivered. While I'm glad I eventually did get my order, the quality of the material for all articles was so bad I won't wear them. DO NOT BUY FROM CHICBOHO.

jamiec197
4/29/19

The quality is terrible. Colors don't even look close to what is on their website. This company ruins online shopping.

glorial81
4/28/19

The clothes looked very appealing in the photos, but the material was cheap and one dress was such a bright red satin that it looked as if it belonged in a house of ill-repute. And that satin dress was not the material or color I ordered.

That was only the start--it took so long to get the garments and when they were unacceptable and also too small (Asian sizes!) it took me THREE (3) months of emailing back and forth to get them to give me a location to return them--China, not England! The postage was the exact cost of the articles, so I am stuck with them. BEWARE, BEWARE!

inokia
4/27/19

The photos they post are NOT the items they send you. Cheap fabric is an understatement!
They will NOT refund, even when you pay $12.00 to Return their SH*$!
Any good reviews are lies,
Throw your $ down the toilet, it's exactly the same as using Chicboho!

victoriaw125
4/27/19

Have been waiting 3 months for my package. Do not waste your time with this company when an issue arise they will just lie. They took my money failed to add my apt number ,promised to reshipped but do have done nothing but lie.

karlam77
4/24/19

Dress beautiful. As shown in the picture. It arrived on time. And customer service amazing, I had a doubt, I emailed and received my answer. I'm size L but I ordered XL just un case and it's a little bit big. But because I order 1 size more. But still love my dress!!

mariahw14
4/18/19

I bought items and they sent them like a month an a half later, because they forgot to ship it and when I asked for a refund instead of them shipping it, they made sure it got in the mail right away so they couldn't give me a full refund. The clothing is also horribly cheaply made.

Could you please contact our custom service,service@chicboho.com

By Irine x., Chicboho Representative

I would never order shoes, boots etc from this website/company! They are clearly using False Advertising, but because they are overseas, they do not have regulations that prevent this.... good luck... I will not get a refund!

By carol c.

It is just a suggestion. If you don't agree, ship them back and we will offer full refund

By Irine x., Chicboho Representative

I ordered on 10/16 and received mine in 13 days.

By Kimberly R.

You should be!!!!!!!!!

By Shereese W.

I ws just scammed by them too I would like to know!

By hBG g.

We have business cooperation with the carrier on our site. so the shipping fee can be cheaper,and $4 actually can not cover the whole intentional shipping fee , we pay the rest of it. And about the shipping feed back, it is obviously not paid to us, it is paid to the carrier when you ship the package back. It may depend on you location and weight of the package.

By Irine x., Chicboho Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Chicboho staff and other customers.

Chicboho?