CenterCaps.net

CenterCaps.net has a consumer rating of 1.98 stars from 48 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CenterCaps.net also ranks 85th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with CenterCaps.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Little to no customer service ....now dealing with credit card company because centercaps will do nothing.
  • Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company.
How would you rate CenterCaps.net?

“Overwhelmed by Centercap Committment”

Clif R.
7/22/18

I ordered caps for my F-150 and they arrived as ordered. I installed them and they felt snug on the wheel. The first time I drove the truck they fell off somewhere. I contacted Centercaps and they sent me a second pair at no charge. I will install them on the opposite side of the truck where the original 2 caps are now. Centercaps committment to try and help could not have done anymore. I am very happy with them and overwhelmed by their committment to try and help me out. Very few companies will go to that level. 5 stars from me and I will recommend them to others.... Thanks, Clif in AK......

“DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!”

Kelsey K.
7/4/19

Ordeded a center cap for my 7 series BMW, part was shipped out and arrived in only a few days, however it was the wrong part (was plastic and supposed to be chrome) AND it was damaged. When I contacted them and politely asked how I could return it, their response was, "Look at the listing nowwhere does it state CHROME. Clearly stated at Painted Finish. We do not pay for return postage and 20% restocking fee. Again, read the listing." I replied and said I wouldn't pay the restocking fee because it isn't listed on the return policy on their website or on the listing, but I would happily pay the postage, and regardless of it being the right or wrong part, the part they did send was damaged, had scratches all over it and was beat up, so even if it had been the correct part, I would still want to return it. Their response was "we will respond directly to your credit card company. thanks." I don't know what they mean because why would MY credit card company help them, I already paid for the product and they are refusing to return it. I gave them a 1-star review on Facebook that just said "terrible customer service" and then they emailed me again, asked me if it was me who left the review, and accused me of threatening their family. Last time I checked a bad review is not a threat. Don't buy from this company unless you like dealing with whiney babies.

customer service (7) credit card company (4) restocking fee (3)
patricka1
August 19th, 2010
I ordered before reading reviews of this site. I think they are reading the reviews, my order came in 4 days through USPS. They were a few scratches, but so do the others on my 2001 car. However, I was miffed about the fact that they have no phone number, you get no receipt, it comes in an envelope instead of a box, and all you get with the package is a business card with the same info you get online...nada..
It was my worst experience with an online vendor, and I deal with a lot of them...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

OEM Center Caps Hubcaps Wheel Covers Free Shipping To All 50 States, Fast Shipping Secure Checkout

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenterCaps.net?

Have a question about CenterCaps.net?