Review of CatalaseNOW

CatalaseNOW reviews

sharonl143
Sharon L.
2/13/19

The product arrived quickly and good service from Catalasenow. Would shop with them again.

Thank you.

simonq5
Simon Q.
2/12/19

First of all, although catalase did not help at all my grey color of hair, as advertised, it seems to have an effect on recovering the quality of my hair from its damage done by frequent dyeing. That is why I have been subscribing to this supplement for my hair since March last year. However, its sluggish international shipping method as well as not so a great customer services rep's handling of customers' response once disheartened me. That is all I can say...

cocop3
Coco P.
2/12/19

Have been using catalase for a while and love it , I can see my hair looks stronger , healthier and less grey hair, very happy with the product and still to this day I'm using it.
Every time I order and I receive my bottles on time and excellent customer service. I will recommend to everyone

stefanr14
Stefan R.
12/18/18

I paid £39 customs fee because the label on the package didn't show the real price I've paid which was 50% discounted from the original $199.98. Orders with value above £135 are subject to customs fee in U.K. I wasn't advised about that neither your agent from customers support knew about it and blamed U.K. customs but in reality is the fault from your side of stating higher price and not checked what I've paid before posting! Currently I'm trying to claim money back but not sure about the response.

pennyb77
Penny B.
11/23/18

Very easy to do transactions online with your company. Fast and secure, especially as I also use PayPal.

iwub
Iwu B.
10/31/18

I want my gray hair turn back to its original color by the grace of God. Therefore, I will use it and believe that my expectations will
be satisfied. The shopping experience is wonderful, so do l believe my expectations will be.

janc123
Jan C.
9/26/18

Was a little confused as they are marked GetAway Grey. However, that is what I have had before so wasn't too concerned, just puzzled when asked to comment on my experience with Catalasenow.

drk51
Dr K.
7/29/18

I have used it for two years so far. It is okay that it reduces the appearance of the grey hair to some extent. I prefer it to other products. I could not find other product rather than Catalase in the relative market>

tarekf
Tarek F.
7/12/18

Delivery is the major problems. My last order about two months ago, still did not get it yet. This my new order, I submitted with hesitation

jeannieh25
Jeannie H.
4/30/18

The product is really helped get my hair thicker and fuller also with my gray hair. highly recommend!

stevent134
Steven T.
3/9/18

Great product that I have been using for years--keeps my hair brown and helps keep hair thicker and fuller.

javierd25
javier d.
1/10/18

I hope that this time has a better answer, because of the last time nothing happened, neither in the hair nor in the face

tomd218
Tom D.
6/29/17

The product has been working for me. Did not notice any changes until after 2 months. Every time I get a haircut I see more darker hair in my lap.

jamesd517
James D.
6/29/17

Fix your original site so that people from the US don't have to spend time and ultimately chat to find out why it doesn't have the US as a shipping destination.

doreenm39
Doreen M.
6/29/17

Praise The Lord! Have A Blessed, Wonderful, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year! Jesus Christ Is The Reason For The Season! Jesus Became Like Us So That We Could Become Like Him.

herbertg18
HERBERT G.
6/29/17

Everything was ok with your site, it seems as though its a problem with the Paypal site, what i really want is the GETAWAYGREY product, i now realised the problem, do not forget send the GETAWAYGREY product, thanking you.

timv40
Tim V.
6/29/17

I have used this product in the past and to be 49 years old, I have a lot less grey hair that any of my friends in the same age bracket.

fernp5
Fern P.
6/29/17

Customer support is responsive and reliable. After having this for 8 months, my hair has fallen less and getting thicker.

devendrav
Devendra V.
6/29/17

believe me i am not advertising this product but the result are really awesome.

i am really happy with the Product as my hair getting full black gradually and result made me very happy. :)

This is my second order of 3 bottles and still i have some gray hair on my beard and chest and Head waiting for the gray hair to be turned to black. i will keep posting the my result time to time so that it helps other peoples also.

katrailj
Katrail J.
6/29/17

Haven't seen any results yet but I will be patient. My on concern is the product has the same ingredients as grey be gone and that didn't work for me.

willt47
Will T.
6/29/17

You're very attentive to every step of the process, seeking confirmation and feedback. I appreciate that.

sulaimans4
Sulaiman s.
6/29/17

Well I'm still waiting for good results i have used 3 bottles but not getting results and still buying with a Hope see what happens

saral111
sara l.
6/29/17

I started taken the pills right away. I hope they work and I will not need to go to beauty salon.
Placing the order and delivery was very easy and fast

sandran63
Sandra N.
6/29/17

was not able to locate a sign in for a previous customer maybe i missed it or its not clearly identified

johnb1687
John B.
6/29/17

I have been using it for quite a while now and I am very satisfied with my results. I even used it during my chemotherapy... I get compliments on my hair all the time. My dark brown hair is growing right along the older silver strands that frame my face. All my hair is shiny & healthy looking. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the CatalaseNOW staff and other customers.

CatalaseNOW?