Review of PureBulk

Tel: 888.280.0050
support@purebulk.com

victori8
1/7/19

Products are great; they have no fillers or binders and their prices are generally very good. I would not buy from another supplier unless I was forced to. used to buy from Lef.org but found out that they are in the pocket of the FDA and their products are full with fillers and binders. After they started to recommend that even normal people take the (dangerous) diabetic drug metformin i knew i was at the wrong place and am glad to have found pure bulk

lennardp3
Lennard P.
1/5/19

I have been shopping with PureBulk for sometime and both shopping and delivery service is really good (Cheers!)

markm730
mark M.
12/31/18

I tried to place another order yesterday but the web site said that I had no previous orders and needed to sign up as a new customer. It got so frustrating I gave up and placed my order with Bulk Supplements.

jacoby9
jacob Y.
12/27/18

Easy to find you in a DuckDuckGo search. Quick.

I wish there was less plastic in my shipment. I believe the plastic bag of vitamin C was wrapped in bubble wrap. This was not necessary. A plastic bag of powder is not fragile.

tracien7
Tracie N.
12/26/18

Always great, terrific prices & fast shipping! They are always having sales, free shipping & bringing in
new products on a regular basis, too.

deepesht
Deepesh T.
12/23/18

Great variety, would like to see Colostrum and Royal Jelly added too. Although would have preffered Acai & African Mango powder without the additive.

suzanar2
Suzana R.
12/23/18

Really great experience. Easy to shop, sufficient information about the available products provided, reasonable shipping and several options for shipping, and more than anything - great products.

williamd197
William D.
12/9/18

easy navigation, I'm new to their site, but they have exactly what I want, would be nice to receive or get discounts when you're spending hundreds of dollars though, over all when I'm finished taking this order, because I mix my own amino acids for daily consumption, instead of taking protien shakes, I will reorder from them.

dianaj80
DIANA J.
12/1/18

I NEED 70 CAPSULES OF POTASSIUM A DAY JUST TO KEEP MY HEART BEATING.
I NEED, WHAT WOULD BE POISON TO OTHERS, TO LIVE, LIVE LIVE!
KINDA FUNNY DON'T YOU THINK??? :-)
I'M A "MYSTERY PATIENT"!!!###

marciaa23
Marcia A.
11/30/18

shipping rates and times due not match shipping option information, Also I am Amazon Prime but your products are not Prime available.

kerryk30
Kerry K.
11/28/18

I couldn't figure out how to remove items from the cart. I wanted to use a different credit card and the prompts to use the old one were a little problematic

haroldq4
Harold Q.
11/27/18

Why show a product on the website when zero stock/sold out? Shopping cart exit was elusive, I was puzzled where did I put credit card numbers. Finally just clicked continue after only seeing card type with Zero other field.

paulh378
Paul H.
11/26/18

A more seamless experience is needed on your website ...check out Vitacost and it will be more apparent

deleesev
Deleese V.
11/26/18

Always fast and easy to order from PureBulk. The additional details about an item is of great assistance.

christophero27
Christopher O.
11/25/18

I like the process, smooth and quick. However, I think there in the product description should be country of origin on the product. It is unnecessary step that need to be made to request it from the seller.

michaelg249
Michael G.
11/24/18

Quick and Easy shopping. Products came as described without any problems. Will definitely order again.

christianel6
Christiane L.
11/24/18

My previously saved shopping card had disappeared when I had to use another computer. Took my 2 hours to fill my cart again.

ashleighh14
Ashleigh H.
11/23/18

I love the selection and how easy the website it to use. I wish the shipping was more affordable though.

nancyn73
Nancy N.
11/23/18

PureBulk has all the amino acids prescribed by my functional medicine doctor. Easy ordering and quick delivery

junyaw
Junya W.
11/23/18

I wish the shipping estimator in the shopping cart would remember the destination, and automatically update as the cart contents are changed.

csabab2
Csaba B.
11/23/18

Would need some other products! No bulk sale anywhere of some important supplements. Pure bulk could be the first publicly accessible source to these substances.

rebeccat93
Rebecca T.
11/23/18

I forgot my password and the email link sent me back to the login page with no way to reset my password.

mikeo87
Mike O.
11/22/18

You have an incredibly difficult sign in method. I tried repeatedly to sign in, register as a new customer. Your system would not take my password and when clicking on the help it just took me back to the signing page. Fine;y had to place my order as a guest. I've ordered from pure bulk for years but this is nuts. There was no mistake in give this procedure 2 stars. I think that was generous.

arlac1
Arla C.
11/21/18

Fast and efficient. I do wish Pure Bulk could offer a little more information such as milligrams in a serving for EDTA.

bryany15
Bryan Y.
11/21/18

No problems over the years. Products seem fresh. Easy to order from a to z. Very helpful for people to escape from the scams with prevention of problems. Thanks purebulk. Wish Purebulk would include more extracts, elderberry, ursolic acid, magnolia, licorice and many others in the future. Will be back for more as have in years past.

Questions? Get answers from the PureBulk staff and other customers.

PureBulk?