Vegishake

Vegishake has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Vegishake most frequently mention fast delivery and organic supplements. Vegishake ranks 25th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Vegishake?

“Great supps”

Ben S.
3/24/20

Shared with some family. Great for keeping everyone on top of their health. Capsules are easy to swallow. None of us have any issues with taking multiple capsules at a time. Very nice.

bens473
March 24th, 2020

selmaih
May 19th, 2020

Looking around for some quality activated charcoal capsules and stumbled across vegishake. Loved the website and now simple it is to use, made my purchase and it arrived quick even during these times! I've been taking these for 2 weeks now and I can say my bloating and stomach issues have gone down so much it's not unbearable like it was when I eat certain foods. Love them.

sams750
January 27th, 2020

Consistently bringing quick service. I have had no problems using this company and appreciate the fast delivery times.

Sam.

karlb157
November 23rd, 2020

Excellent service, first time buyer. I wanted to try out the mushroom supplements quite a good selection to choose from. I opted for the turkey tail mushrooms and its actually really nice. I take the capsules and also split them to put into food. Works great for me will try the others once these are gone.

tyras4
January 25th, 2020

Continued to repeat order with this company, can't fault them. Everything comes on time and even quicker most days. Organic herbal supplements are hard to come by this company has such a huge selection to choose from. Glad we have businesses like this one around.

maisyg1
December 12th, 2020

Highly recommend this site. I've brought many organic supplements here, turkey tail, goji berry, turmeric, spirulina, raw cacao, ashwagandha & much more. I'm very satisfied, best prices, quality is fantastic, fast delivery. I recommend it to everyone.

darrenk71
October 16th, 2020

Great, fast and prompt got exactly what I ordered, I'd definitely recommend them to friends and colleagues

peters1348
October 16th, 2020

I have a couple of these organic bottles and also a supplements. The bottles is superior to the original model, even if you don't need to carry powder and/or supplements with you, because the quantity is excellent - the text does look good on the packets and bottles. The spherical bottles does work as described.

chloep30
October 5th, 2020

Ordered a few packets of health products online to be delivered in Italy. Excellent prices for organic goods, excellent value. Good website and easy to order/pay, was delivered on time.

sarahj774
September 21st, 2020

I just love the products and service from vegishake. No problems whatsoever and I got a coupon code for my next order.

dank329
March 11th, 2020

Ethical company and environmentally conscious. They refuse most of their material destined for landfill. It's a green for go for me. Always looking for sustainable companies.

jasonb1634
February 21st, 2021

Product range is hard to beat, quality of products are outstanding. Really doing me wonders. Will be back

Tip for consumers:
Use the search bar it makes it very easy to pile the supplements into your basket

Products used:
Astragalus and chlorella capsules

joyh95
December 14th, 2019

Ordered from this company a few times now. Organic supplements at a really good price. I Can't find them most other places and for the cost makes it the best company so far.

morgand56
May 25th, 2019

Purchased the organic vegan pea & rice protein this one's nutty vanilla and tastes so nice :) I've not found an organic vegan protein around on the market yet this is the first so I'm pretty excited myself to be trying it out :D I'll be trying another flavour next.

Thanks.
Morgan.

terissam
May 2nd, 2019

Did the 6 day plan with smoothies, I do this about two times a year when i need to detox, which I love so much. Time and circumstance had led me to the smoothies delivered on this occasion. All of it fantastic! The smoothies tasted better than I would usually make these. Delivery and serving worked like a treat. Such a really convenient and time efficient way to smoothie yourself clean :)

jerimiahs
April 24th, 2019

Love this! Whenever I'm feeling a bit bloated or a little unwell I drink one of these and I feel so refreshed and cleansed! It has a very fresh, smooth taste, it's not overpowering which I love it really makes me feel a whole lot less bloated too! Definitely recommend this

jackyf8
March 2nd, 2019

A+ service from the people there. Got my bulk organic products sent to me with a great delivery speed. Can't fault them. Great company

megans204
April 7th, 2019

Pleasantly surprised, how delicious theese juice is. I didnt feel too hungry while doing this cleanse. Each time I felt even slightly hungery, I was due for another juice which made it go away. Great energy too. I'll definitely buy again.

tiad16
January 23rd, 2019

Organic Cayenne pepper I've been taking for the past week now and I've noticed a big difference I feel so much more alert. Buying again. Thank youu

tabathae4
February 9th, 2019

Supplements arrived as planned and contents were well packed and complete. Good service. Quick will come back again

katrinam75
April 20th, 2019

Full stars -- professional friendly seller-speedy delivery thank you. Recommended, great price products

johno367
April 3rd, 2019

Amazing seller, thankyou so much! Will definitely be back! First class A**** organic cayenne pepper and wheat grass

zaram20
May 9th, 2019

I purchased the three day package. My favourite smoothie was glow! I recommended this to family & friends, they loved it. MUST TRY!

stephaniem462
February 4th, 2019

This company is always reliable and their items are of great value. I've not had a single issue with any of my orders. I'll keep coming back

charlottem106
January 23rd, 2019

Delivery is very fast, I've brought my organic wild yam. They look so nice and the packaging is awesome.

Questions? Get answers from the Vegishake staff and other customers.

michaelv270
michael v.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vegishake?

Have a question about Vegishake?