Mira Herbals Inc.

Mira Herbals Inc. has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Mira Herbals Inc. most frequently mention customer service.Mira Herbals Inc. ranks 14th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Mira Herbals Inc.?

“Effective products and excellent service”

Sandy B.
12/16/21

I found out about Mira Herbals from social media, listening to countless live sessions of Rob answering people's questions about their health. I was so impressed with his knowledge that I decided to try some of the products. With these products I believe I can finally do some healing. Also the customer service is amazing. Both Sera and Heather have helped myself and my Mom so much. So friendly and answer any questions you may have. After years of suffering with chronic health conditions, we both feel there is hope to heal.

“They are scams”

Tracy P.
8/23/19

Place is a rip off I only ordered one time and they are taking money out of my account and I never wanted anything more and they never sent anything and I been trying to contact them and all lines are disconnected and pissed off that they are scams

sandyb640
December 16th, 2021

angelad1299
March 2nd, 2022

I've purchased numerous teas and the fab 5. Never had an issue with service or quality. I buy during site sales because nothing is cheap plus paying for shipping hurts too, but you pay for the quality you want right?

Tip for consumers:
Look for discount codes. Ill use every friend & family member to cover the shipping cost with a first time buyer code.

Kidney tea, nettle tea, lymphatic tea, fab 5, fab 3 tea

naomis170
December 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm so grateful for Mr. Maraby and all of the knowledge he so freely gives. I was left so encouraged after my phone consultation and iridology reading. I'm now on my way to healing. The lifestyle changes I've made over the last few months have already made a huge impact on the migraines I was having and my weight. His tinctures are top tier and help to heal exactly what they are made for. I'm forever grateful for being guided to him.

Herbs, Tinctures, services

tracyp142
August 23rd, 2019

nicolem1412
June 20th, 2021

I've been using their Kidney 6 Tea, Lymphatic Tea and some tinctures and have notice a huge difference in my legs. The swelling has decreased and varicose veins don't hurt with the high humidity of summer! I always believed in herbal teas/Chinese medicine for healing but it's so expensive to buy and mix the blends yourself (plus you have to know what you're doing). I love how easy it is for me to buy all the herbs already designed exactly for my problem!

Herbal Teas and Tintures

kolottaw
December 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had an an amazing experience with my health consultant Beulah. She informed me on what is taking place in the body when it's acidic. I am beginning my health journey with the Mira Herbs l am excited with the products Beulah educated me on and the 100% fruit cleanse. I suffer from anxiety, high blood pressure and unhealthy weight gain I am looking forward to the benefits it will help me with. I recommend speaking to Beulah, she is patient, kind and very knowledgeable.

Tip for consumers:
It’s important to include a 100% fruit diet regimen for 20-30 days.

Products used:
Circulatory 1, Fab 5, Bowel Strength tincture, Respiratory 1, and Adrenal Restorative

ginettel14
December 18th, 2021

Namaste, I am on a protocol with Raw Mira Kit since 14 days. I take juice, eat fruits and take one meal a day (salad or soup). I was so surprised to realize that my kydneys began to be filtered. My high blood pressure had decrease and is on going to be normal. So thank you for putting these herbs available. And also to the nice advise I had received from Sarah. The only thing I was disappointed was the price on the web site which are not written as US dollars. As I am canadian and bought that this company from Toronto had canadian price. So I think it would be advised to list the price adding it is US dollars. Thank you. I hope to everyone a nice healing journey.

deannas308
January 18th, 2022
Verified purchase

I have been using their product now for approx. 3 months and could not do it if it was not for all the support Rob and his team offer, from FB groups, IG, and videos. You are able to call their direct number and speak to a live person, and receive FREE support on the products you purchased as well as whatever healing issue you are dealing with, they also communicate very quickly through email. He also provides live video for questions and answers too. BEST service and support bar none! I would highly recommend their company, fruit cleanse, lemon detox for anyone who is looking to heal their body. THANK you Rob and team another 100% satisfied customer!

danten11
September 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Mira Herbals not only has excellent customer service but they also have helped me to get my health in order without having to workout in the gym, go to the doctor, or take medications that won't help my problem. Thank you for being a natural alternative that's not only effective but worth the money.
Thanks Raw Maraby!

All of them

jadei13
January 25th, 2022

I have been following the fruit and herb protocol as well as other products and I wish and pray that more people could grasp and understand how powerful and healing ‍ these tinctures and herbal protocols truly are, not to mention the importance of the "all fruit diet" as well as continuing this crucial part of your healing process that continues far beyond the ending of the detoxes! Mourab is by far the most intelligent, helpful, down to earth and sincere Man that I have ever met/Spoken with and when it comes to him giving guidance, which is very clearly his love and passion for healing and bringing that knowledge to the masses. It's so heartwarming and truly shows me that humanity, The caring for one another is not lost and it truly becomes apparent when you go to his Instagram account or his YouTube account, you here how truly genuine he is about helping you become your best self! If there were more people like him in this world, we would be in such a better place~ not just physically but mentally and emotionally! The amount of knowledge and hope that he gives at the drop of a dime through his social media platforms even through his commenting sections when someone asks a question; He is right there to answer any question You might have. He goes above and beyond anyone else I've ever come across!
All these other "Healers" or companies that offer products don't even stand on the same level in terms of quality, in terms of knowledge and wisdom but more importantly down right love for healing his brothers and sisters! The passion that you feel through his videos and just speaking with him no other page or no other company will interact with their customers on such a personal level like he does and that alone shows how much he truly cares about everyone's well-being in general, so I would recommend him far and wide and if you just give it a chance and really stick to your guns and don't take shortcuts you will see that you don't need to listen to anybody else you just follow the protocols and do what is given to you as instructions and you will be completely blown away at the amount of healing that you experience! I truly oh my life and when I say that I mean it with every ounce of energy in my body I truly owe the rest of my days to him (of course also Our Heavenly Father for bringing him in my path) because of his passion and love for healing I will continue to live the rest of my days sticking to his advice and support the company and his amazing herbs and of course The most important part the fruit, but God intended us to eat to begin with the live healing fruit. Mourab is truly cut from a different slate and he stands on the level all by himself thank you to you and your team and God bless you all

Tip for consumers:
The customer service is outstanding you can email them or even send a private message through IG and they respond within 24 hours I would definitely ask for guidance on where to begin and you will be sent a wealth of videos and information that will fill you with so much wisdom and knowledge about where you should start just DM him on Instagram or like I said email them and they will point you to The right products but I found it really helpful to go on his YouTube page & watch his videos

Fruit and Herbal protocol

johnh3730
June 5th, 2020

Amazing product. I've been struggling with thin hair and bald spots for 15 years, but ever since I started using this product I've seen great results.

cindyn30
May 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

Mira Herbals is one of the most impressive products I've yet to find. The products are pure and delicious. The products are well packaged and arrive in a timely fashion. I love their tea blends. You can't go wrong with Mira Herbals. If your going to spend money its a great return and why not support a company that supports you?

fabiand15
June 4th, 2020

Bought it for a family member whose hair was starting to grow thin and started seeing great results after consistent use.

prettyp
January 17th, 2016

I received an ad to recieve a free bottle of Mira oil and only pay for shipping. I recieved the oil about 2 was later. Really didn't use it much. But found that with in the next two weeks basically a month after I had ordered the free sample the company charged me 49.99. They had enrolled me into a hair oil club. First they said I signed up for it. Saying that I had 30 days to "try" the oil and then if I didn't like it I could cancel. Mind you I hadn't had the oil for a, month yet. I Ordered on 12. 12. 15... I received it on Jan 2 16... and on Jan 11.16 they charged me 49.99... I then sent them the ad I had corresponded with and it didn't mention any 49.99 charge or membership. So I asked for a refund. Thru told me they had made a Metairie abd looked at the wrong ad and they would be processing a refund. After 3 business days passed I did not see a pending refund in my account so I emailed them again. Because they do not answer the phone. Or return phone calls. They then sent me a screen shot of a supposed refund they had processed for me. I saw they last four numbers of the card they were refunding and made them aware that that was not my credit card. And I gave them until Friday to refund my money. Friday came and went no refund. So now i have to dispute this with my bank. But side theft were stupid enough to admit they made a mistake, agreed as if they were going to give me a refund. All the while hoping I was dumb enough to not read the fine print. Oh and get this. I told them I did not want to he signed up for any reoccurring charge they assured me that I was being unsubscribed from the hair oil reoccurring order every month. When my husband called the bank it was obvious that too was a lie they were going to take 49.99 the next month too! So the bank blocked them. I paid for shipping and handling and without my consent they signed me up for a reoccurring bottle of hair oil for 49.99 a month every month! There was no place to cancel this subscription... bc there was also no where to sign up for it! Beware of this company. They also charged international fees and the phone number is in New York. They won't return phone calls, and they will not refund your money. They are liars. As for the oil I hear you can get the same product from any Indian store for 10 dollars. And in larger quantities... Avoid this company another one of their phone numbers is a real estate firm answering service... The product does not work btw... and the ppl behind the company are scam artists.

romaines7
October 7th, 2021

Rob is as warm, compassionate and helpful as he appears to be on his online content. When on the phone to him, he listened intently to what I wanted to explain, referred to previous documentation I sent to him and overall made me feel as though I was someone he wanted to offer tailored help to. As opposed to the blanket treatment you often get from well being practitioners.

vanessap335
May 20th, 2022

I love these herbs! I noticed improvements very soon after taking them. Their customer service is excellent. After a mixup with my order, they promptly corrected it and have been great with follow ups.

christineb927
September 13th, 2020

I love this product, I can't wait to get my new order. After using this my hair is back to the beautiful thick curls I used to have, and I'm so grateful!

Tip for consumers:
I used this and it’s awesome ! I can’t wait for my new bottle.

GRO OIL

vladimirt30
September 25th, 2021

I have purchased this miracle tea from Rob (MIra Herbal Inc.) knowing deep down in my soul that this tea will cure my delicate kidneys and my wife's fatty liver. After drinking kidneys tea and lymphatic tea for about 16 days, my wife starts releasing urine the colour of Pepsi for 5 days consecutively so we went to the emergency to make sure she was ok, after 6 hours in the ER, her detail test came back normal super healthy as ever, two days later the release of the urine was light yellow clear colour. This might not happen to you, so fast but the point is the rest of the fatty liver symptoms disappear completely, and for this I am happy!
If this happens to you, nonetheless go to the urgent care for more tests but rest assured you will be cured! JUST BE PATIENT! I am still drinking kidneys tea to clear anything I might have.
You must trust the natural cures rather than taken any pharma poison from the people that dresses in white and they believe they are gods!
I am very glad I got to know who Rob is and his company is a good company to have everywhere!
I will keep him close to me as I always want to be healthy!

Products used:
I have purchased several products from Mira herbals Inc. a total of 700 dollars and I will keep purchasing their products

marym5163
March 1st, 2022
Verified purchase

I expressed dismay about the Gro Shampoo being out of stock on the recent sale; soon I got a reply assuring me it would be restocked soon; then I got an update when that shipment was delayed due to weather; now I am waiting for it. Customer service is excellent--so are the shampoo and conditioner.

nicolettet8
June 1st, 2020

I bought a bottle of the Gro Hair Oil a few months ago and have been using it 2-3 times per week. I bought this product because my hair started to thin out over the last few years and stopped growing after a certain length. This product has worked wonders on my hair - it has finally started growing beyond this length and feels so much healthier. I found this product when I stumbled across Rob Maraby's Instagram page - Rob Maraby is clearly very knowledgeable and passionate about hair loss. After listening to and reading his detox guides, I just ordered some detox products and am very excited to try them out! From what I've seen on social media, it looks like Rob is very responsive to any questions regarding his products as well as the general topic of hair loss and detox. Would definitely recommend.

mellye
June 4th, 2020

Great customer service, great product, and even better results! I've been using Gro Oil for 4 months and it is magic. Highly recommended!

beulahl3
June 10th, 2020

Love the products! I cant remember the last time i was able to tie my hair up and not worry about my ball spots! Customer service rep i contacted was very informative and helped out alot!

jerryr436
January 12th, 2022

This is easy to follow and works great I'm in my first week and a half I feel amazing. I am such A believer in this remedy also such a caring person as well

Thanks again raw

Fabulous five

kerrieb25
September 18th, 2021

I have suffered for years with many debilitating health issues. There were many days of not being able to walk without pain. I found Rob on Instagram talking about how a 100% fruit diet can change your life. I was so desperate, I took his advice and I began to only eat mostly fruit, then only eating 100% fruit to detox my body. My body was highly acidic as my bones, muscles and organs were on fire everyday. The fruits (mostly watermelon, dark grapes, mangoes), cooled my body down enough that I wasn't "on fire" anymore. After having success with the fruits, I purchased Rob's Kidney 6 tea and Fabulous 5 tincture. My body began to respond even further and was getting rid of excess mucus.
I continue to work at helping my body to repair and heal… I have hope that I will regain myself back!

"Thank you" to Rob for spreading the message of hope and healing to all!

dinab104
April 22nd, 2021

Highly recommend all their products! Excellent customer service and prices. You will be amazed with results.

No. I haven't had any negative reactions to this product.

By John H.

So far the best product that I've found. There are cheaper products out there but do are not effective.

By John H.

Hello, we are so sorry for this delay. Our website is miraherbals.info Thank you for your interest!

By Mira H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mira Herbals Inc. staff and other customers.

mirah6
Mira H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mira Herbals Inc.?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about Mira Herbals Inc.?