CanadianTire.ca

CanadianTire.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadianTire.ca also ranks 48th among Tires sites. The most common issues with CanadianTire.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I was told by customer service that everything that's ordered right now might not be in the store or website at all.
  • The store is nothing Canadian and it's a disgrace they even use this name.
How would you rate CanadianTire.ca?

“Happy with my purchases”

Michael R.
8/9/20

I mostly preorder online nowadays and apart from several returns products have always been of top quality.

“Don't buy online”

Jenny V.
6/3/20

I was told by customer service that everything that's ordered right now might not be in the store or website at all. And they have no way to know it, I wastes days waiting for the status changed in an online order that's was never in the store or warehouse and they have not exact way of knowing with certainty, so if I haven't called the store then the department and the customer service line, I would have spent all my summer waiting for a pool that Canadian Tire never had in stock.

customer service (5) store (7)
russellw102
September 8th, 2020
Ever since the new ownership took over a year or two ago, the customer service is not only gone into the toilet but it has been flushed as well.
The Powell River Canadian Tire has management that thinks it's ok to walk by a very long line of customers waiting to go through a checkout (only one till open plus customer service that we're both involved in lengthy transactions) and doesn't call assistance for more cashiers and also does not open a till himself to help out. I finally asked the young lady on the till if she could please call for more tills to open as the line was getting even longer. This has been an ongoing problem since new ownership.
This is unfortunately pushing people to not shop local.
Too bad ownership really doesn't care in the slightest. I guess if they did care, they wouldn't have let go so much staff when they took over ownership.
kimc63
April 6th, 2015
I have to write this review of my experience at the Canadian tire at Cedarbrae mall in Scarborough. While waiting in line to exchange a pair of rubber boots, I observed the Manager Marion speak rudely to other customers, when I asked it she could get another person to assist her she sarcastic in said no she could not. One woman in line said she had waited 30 minutes had asked to speak to another manager was told they were coming and that no one showed up. When I did get to speak to Marion she was rude and abrupt. I ended up going to another Canadian tire... I would hope in the future this Canadian tire will, review there customer service approach or they may not have customers to talk too...

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianTire.ca staff and other customers.

Get anything from auto parts to home d̩cor, outdoor living products, fitness/sports equipment, tools and more at Canadian Tire online or one of 500+ stores.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadianTire.ca?

Have a question about CanadianTire.ca?