BuyIndianKitchen reviews

Birmingham, WMID B2, GB
Tel: +1-412-219-5053

seethalr1
3/15/18

I bought this from BuyIndiankitchen.com, and I have been involved in a raw food course and this melanger is the one they use to make raw chocolate plus nut and seed butters. When I first used it I was a bit frightened of it because it is quite heavy. Also I had not tightened the knobs on either side properly and when I switched it on the drum tilted forwards. Fortunately it was empty. Anyway, I have now used it for chocolate and nut butters. I really love this machine and think it is very reasonably priced compared to some I have seen. It is quite noisy but not at the level of say a food processor or blender. I have left it on overnight and could hear it upstairs from one room (my house isn't the biggest in the world ) but I'm not doing that all the time. It is a heavy item and you need to be mindful of that all the time I think and be careful washing it.. Having said that I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend it. Also arrived in super fast time considering it came from India.

terasaj
2/1/18

I brought from BuyIndianKitchen Premier Titling wet grinder, 2 years back to replace grinder as it was quite difficult for my mother to use.

We bought just 2 liter capacity grinder as it is sufficient for a small family, it is also available with higher capacity.

Pros-

This grinder is compact and light in weight and takes less space in kitchen, no extra space is required for operating the grinder.

It is very comfortable to remove batter from this grinder as we just need to tilt the base and batter just rushes to the bowl..

Cons-

The grinder comes with just one year warranty!

So far this grinder is working absolutely fine and is really comfortable for my mom to remove batter and clean this grinder and is worth spending money.

przc
1/31/18

Bought a grinder in Jan 2017. High price. To top it, had to pay the cusoms fee(which was not mentioned during ordering). Received a totally broken/not working grinder. Wrote immediately to the customer care with pictures. Kept receiving fake promises that a new grinder is being shipped. This never happened. On further query, was asked to fix the defect myself as they don't have any service in Europe. I don't understand the mode of operation. if there is no service in Europe, why do they sell it here with such a high price tag. Finally, i requested refund through paypal as i had paid using paypal. Then, i got the response that i need to ship the broken/defective grinder to Australia whereas i received the shipment from India!!!! they are only thinking of selling the products, there's no after-service support or follow-up on the quality.
total waste of money for a broken/defective grinder. I sincerely hope they pay a heavy price for this kind of business model.

samj133
1/27/18

Best Service I have ever received, on time delivery and excellent service. Thank you buyIndianKitchen.com

ellenk28
10/13/17

DEFINITELY AVOID BUYINDIANKITCHEN,
This company is completely irresponsible and I almost reach the conclusion that its business is a scum. My order from July 2017 hasn't arrived after five months, no reply from customer service, NO REFUND system, and the guy answering the phone call gave me blank promise. Terrible experience.

ts204
2/16/17

I bought a couple items and only received one. It took so long for them to even send it that I thought I was going to never see it (they sent me the tracking information a month later more or less, so the express delivery promise is useless).

The one I received (a wet grinder) was broken. I made it work, but on the third use one of the main plastic parts broke fully, so now I cannot use it since they do not get back to you on anything.

They have no phone number available and they just do not bother with emails. They will send you one maybe a couple weeks later saying that they have some problem with the Manufacturer and that they are trying to get the item, but they just never deliver it. You will feel impotent since you do not know where they are based (it seems like in Oceania?) and cannot get through to them, only via email, which they ignore.

I forgot to mention that they have a live chat on their website. They replied to me very kindly when I was asking for information about their items, now they just never reply to the chat either.

It has been my worst online shopping experience since I started buying online years ago.

Tip for consumers: If you do not want to be scammed, stay away.

by516
10/11/16

I have purchased mixer grinder from this website which didnt work for a day. When i contacted them my all emails were unanswered. I havent received any message from the team till date. Would not recommend anyone to buy from this site. Its a waste of money.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyIndianKitchen staff and other customers.

BuyIndianKitchen?