Review of BuyBuyBaby

customer.service@buybuybaby.com
2017 Customer choice award

kellid17
12/8/17

Did an online purchase 11/28 estimated time of arrival was 12/7 which is when I received it but I was surprised it was going to take a week and a half to get here. Opened the box and all the stuff was there but nothing was gift wrapped as I paid for it. Quality of stuff is good but the baby shower is tomorrow and I now have to get out to find wrapping. The "message" they offer is on the packing and return document. Barely found it. I wonder how many people pay for gift wrapping and send it to the individual rather than themselves and it never gets wrapped! My advice Amazon.com gets it to you quicker and you will have plenty of time to wrap it yourself.

cassieg4
11/27/17

HORRIBLE customer service and such a pain in the a**. Ordered a blanket and swaddle set only to be told after purchasing the swaddles were cancelled and wouldn't be in the shipment 4 days later. I found the swaddles and blanket on the manufacturers site cheaper, and requested a price match, only to be told the next day they would not honor the price match because it was sold out on the manufacturers site... the next day was Black Friday so shocker it was sold out captain genius? I had taken a photo of the item in stock on line from the day I requested the price match so still waiting to see if they decide to honor it or not. Overall horrible experience and needed to vent online. NEVER shopping with them again all over a $10 price match and some awful customer service representatives.

I'd rather pay more money at another store for good service and an easier experience.

kunals7
11/16/17

ordered many times from buybuybaby and they are always prompt with service and delivery. Also found their prices cheaper than amazon.

josephineb17
11/8/17

Went for baby shower gift. Found everything on registry in clean, unbattered packaging. Cute, matching pacifiers and stuffed animals.

rajk93
11/5/17

Have been a regular shopped at buybuybaby in the last 2 years.
They have a great selection and customer service but recently found their prices higher than the stores.

stam14
10/28/17

Ordered a gift on a baby registry for a shower. I ordered it 2 weeks prior to arrive in plenty of time. The delivery ETA was 4 days before the party, so I was feeling positive. When I checked in the beginning of this week, there was no movement on my order from day 1. I called and someone was supposed to check and get back to me. That didnt happen. I called again and someone was going to check with the carrier and call me back. When I didnt hear back, I called again, only to find out that the customer service person put a note on my account saying since the hold time with the carrier was too long, he hung up and didnt want to wait! What??? How is this customer service?? The girl I spoke to called while I waiting on the phone. I waited over an hour to hear the carrier would have to do an investigation as to why the package was stuck. She said it would take up to 3 days to get an answer. By this time I didnt have 3 days. I asked for it to be escalated with BBB. A supervisor was supposed to work on a second order overnighted to me. The store manager they asked to do it said no, he wont do it. Again, what??? Horrible service!!! They were getting district manager approval to do it anyway, then all communication stoppped. I called a couple of more times and got excuses like shes out at lunch and will call you back. This company stinks and I will never buy from here again. Its easier to go to Amazon. Sorry to any future baby gifts I need to buy, but it wont be off of a registry at BuyBuyBaby. You lost a customer and many more as Im telling all my friends!

farhadg
9/15/17

I live in Mckinney TX. for my fisrt time in my life I purchase burp cloth for my son the 3 pack at Preston and 121 store located in Frisco TX. Did not like the one I bought I went to store to return it unopened and never used original packaging the customer service associate looking at and flip each one as I am doing some crime looking at it for 10 min and then return it. Staff so rude. Never want to help customer. eye contact with you and never say hi or ask you if you need help with anything. store so dirty and never zone or clean. Management staff do not want to help you to find item from another store. They tell you which store has it to make you drive 20 miles to other location or call it yourself. I was shopping at Toysrus for so long do to be nice and so polite and friendly, also clean store with friendly environment. You will not be dissatisfied with toysrus ever in your life. I experienced all this with one time shopping for my son at BuyBuyBaby. PLEASE do not waist your time and your money at BuyBuyBabay.

karene75
9/4/17

I had gone to this BuyBuybaby in the Springfield location on 9/01/17 at 5pm to buy a car seat for my friend! She had her baby shower later on that day! Aperandly her mom got a car seat so she call me to make sure i didn't purchased it!! That is when I decided to go back to the store same day at 5:30pm!" So I gave them my receipt and the lady open the box!! And found a use car seat! Horrific!! She call the manager, and the manager said he had to call the manufacturer and that he will call me back not until Tuesday!!! So they can find out what happend?? He didn't refund my money back and then he call me today!!! Monday to tell me that he will not refund me my money because the business can't lose money! And that I should call Greco my self and see if they can do anything for me!!! Be aware don't trust this company!! When you buy something from this store please open it!! Because you will lose as a customer!!! The manager name was Mike Maddox. He was not helpful at all.

shannong41
8/28/17

I have had the worst experience ever with this store in Summerlin, Nevada. I ordered a changing table and they forgot to order it. Then they forgot to add the changing table part to the dresser so I had to go back and order that separately. That arrived damage twice. Luckily they waived the shipping on that part. A few months later I went back reluctantly to buy the matching crib. They messed up the order at the store. Then the day before it was supposed to be delivered, they cancelled and said it would have to come in two days. And would not guarantee a time despite cancelling on my at the last minute. Do not give this store your business!

stefanp26
8/13/17

Selection is good, but most of these items are also at numerous other stores. Prices are not as good as one would hope. Item descriptions are very good however.

brendam153
7/24/17

You would think they would have the delivery on cribs down by now as they are a baby store selling baby cribs but noooooo!! I ordered a crib for my daughter on 7/17 and she received the rails on Saturday in box 1. No one knows or seems to care about box 2! I was told on Saturday to call back on Monday to see where the other box is. Called today (Monday) and was told to call back on Thursday!! Can't wait to hear the response on Thursday! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM BUY BUY BABY!!

newm97
7/10/17

Review
I want to send a very specific praise to the Houston, TX. store, number 3091. I was in a panic to get an Uppa Baby car seat. We already had a stroller, needed the car seat, and our baby was due on the 16th. Other stores near us were not much help and gave me no hope of getting a car seat before his birth. I wasn't going to stress, but as a new mommy the stress started setting in... I called the Houston store and the nicest representative saved the day, Jose Romero. He was so helpful, very calm with this mommy, and wonderful! He was able to track down a car seat and sent it to me right away. I received a personal email of receipt from Jose and the car seat came in two business days!! What a relief as our baby made his appearance the following day, two weeks early!! Thank you Houston store and thank you Jose!

gigih9
4/26/17

I had and amazing experience at this store (buybuybaby Miami FL) the supervisor Jonathan Suarez helped me beyond words. I highly recommend this store to all of you to buy ALL you NEED for your baby/babies!!!

angeliks
4/1/17

I've ordered a crib for my baby six weeks ago and still not receive it yet. I called customer service and after expending many hours on the phone they said that my crib will be deliver whithin a week and then they called me again saying that it was going to take one week more and that they were going to call me again to confirm my delivery which never happened. I'm still calling them with no answers and still not receiving my crib. Don't order furniture from buy buy baby it sucks. I'm so upset and definitely never going to buy anything from this store again.

pattig18
3/4/17

I ordered a crib for my granddaughter last August. She was born in January 2017. As of the end of December 2016, we finally had a crib that was not damaged. After my daughter and son-in-law had been taking days off from work for deliveries only to receive damaged cribs. I paid for white glove service and the first crib that was delivered damaged and my son-in-law was told he would have to put it together himself. I filed a complaint with customer service, no response from them. My daughter kept calling customer service for updates on getting another crib delivered and they blocked her cell number from calling them. I sent a letter with all the delivery information on the three cribs that were delivered, with pictures of the first 2 damaged cribs. I mailed the letter to them on January 17, today is March 4th and still no response. Their customer service department is very difficult to deal with to say the least. They just DON'T CARE. Buy Buy Baby may be a great store as long as you do not have a problem but for the money you pay for their products, their customer service is not worth it. It took them almost 5 months to get my undamaged crib delivered. I refuse to buy anything from them in the future. Patti Dwyer

heatherm147
3/2/17

super helpful! love I can use multi coupons! best baby store by far, purchased many BIG items from them.

rajibuli
2/27/17

Yesterday I bought some product from buybuyBaby. I am fully satisfied with the quality of the product. Unbelievable. It is a value for money. I suggest all the customer to buy product from buybuyBaby. Really a great experience. Every product You will get at the cheapest rate. So Hurry up Buddy.

staceyp24
2/16/17

This a review for an ONLINE ORDER. This company might have cute baby items, but the customer service and company policies are HORRENDOUS. I will never buy from here again. I placed an order and chose the ship to my billing address option and after hitting submit, it said it was shipping to the my friends address who created the baby shower. This was her gifts and I did not want it going there, so I called the company immediately and it said there was a 84 minute waiting time. Since this was absurd, I called back an hour later, hoping the wait time would be better, and waited a 30 minutes to speak to a representative. I asked them to change the shipping address and they told me that they can only change within 30 minutes of the order being placed. I then explained to them that the hold time was over 2 hours, and they apologized and said it was due to a storm in the northeast, which is where I live, and that storm occurred 3 days prior, bit I digress. They said they can attempt to re-route it and since it was early there was a good chance this would work. I then called UPS who was getting the package and gave them my tracking number. They told me to call the shipper to change the address because it hasn't even been shipped out yet. After over 15 calls back and forth to each company, I finally get an honest UPS representative that tells me the buy buy baby would have to pay for the change of shipping which is why they wont change it, and i also talked to a buy buy baby representative who told me the best they can do is call my friend and tell them it was there mistake. For a store affiliated with bed bath and beyond, whom I have never had a problem with, it is MIND BOGGLING that they cannot change the shipping address when the order is "partially completed", nothing has been shipped out, and the shipping labels have not even been created yet. I am also beyond furious with the customer service and being given the run around with 5 different representative telling me different things. I have never in my life written a bad review for a company, but this had to be done.

pipoym
2/10/17

I love this website because it has all the things I need for my baby. It is safe and comfortable for a like me mommy. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. It is so convenient and i am loving the quality of the items. Thank you so much!

jessicat85
1/28/17

Found this website easy to use, affordable and they have everything for a baby. I always impress my friends with items I bring to baby showers or presents for my nieces.

patricial78
1/25/17

I would never have purchased from this store if it wasn't my nieces baby registry. The website was so bad it took me 45 minutes to place an order for 3 items. Then I supposedly purchased 2 of one product after paying. I called customer service and after being on hold for 45 minutes they told me I needed to contact them within 30 minutes to change the order. How the hell do you do that if they don't answer the phone?? I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!!! Now I'll have to ship back the extra item... ugh!!

tarrynt
1/8/17

I ordered a crib 6 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. I am now being told to wait up to 3 more weeks. We have spent over 10 hours on the phone with customer service (in addition to multiple emails) trying to get the crib. No one seems to care that my baby is due in 3 weeks and I don't have a bed for her. We get nothing but attitude or promises of call backs that never happen. One gentleman has stopped answering my calls altogether. For a company in the business of babies, dealing with first time mothers, I find this atrocious. The delivery date was supposed to be 12/8. To be fair, the initial problem was with a damaged shipping label. That is not BBB's fault but instead of working with FedEx to correct the issue I was either misinformed about what was happening or told to call FedEx myself. As I was not FedEx's customer they would not work with me. The crib was eventually returned to BBB's warehouse. Did they call to inform me that MY property was back in their possession? Of course not! And I haven't received any kind of compensation or discount for the issues either. Now the vendor won't work with FedEx and we have to wait for a delivery service. I would have expected BBB to take some ownership to rectify the issue (work with their delivery people to get shipping expedited) so that I have a crib before my baby is due - heaven forbid she's early. Buy your crib elsewhere. I had registered with BBB but will be completing my registry with one of their competitors.

anar66
1/1/17

Weekends can be pretty hectic for call centers I'm presuming but even with that I experienced the best customer service a gal can ask for. Great service

renam7
10/29/16

I like BuyBuyBaby because I can find here everything I need for my baby

pollh
9/25/16

Quality is awesome! Safe and comfortable. My 5 stars!

113 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BuyBuyBaby staff and other customers.

BuyBuyBaby?