Review of BuyBuyBaby

customer.service@buybuybaby.com
2018 Customer choice award

emirhank3
3/13/19

I think so good for baby and fast travel.I think allways love them. I see sitejabber in appilazzo. This apps so good and we need like sitejabber program

brittanyf46
3/11/19

I purchased two items from here for my friends baby shower, I paid extra for express shipping AND for gift wrap and i just got ONE out of two items and it was not gift wrapped and the actual box that the WubbaNub came in is all damaged and cracked open!!!! What a joke! And the infant swing that I paid over $100 for didn't even come yet like it was supposed to with the WubbaNub! I'm beyond annoyed and disgusted with this crappy service I will NEVER be ordering from them again, I'll be taking my business elsewhere who can actually comprehend my wishes.

sallyl86
3/1/19

I'm very disturbed and feel like my privacy has been violated. I started receiving emails from Buy Buy Baby before I even knew what it was. Not only did I start receiving emails, they were coming in on my security-protected work email that I never give out. This means the company must have used some manner of fraud to identify and obtain my email. Probably through some means of buying info and data pertaining to my internet searches because I am pregnant and have been googling a lot of things about babies. Either way, I am not impressed. I did not give them permission to use my email. Annoyed.

dahliaa1
2/26/19

my favorite store to go too, they are so big and always so clean. they have everything you need to find.

manolob3
2/24/19

We needed to start our registry for our first baby.
Being new to this we needed help. Troy at the Brooklyn location was so helpful!
She walked with us in the store and gave us her honest opinion of what products are best and which ones we should opt away from. Had we not had her help I know for a fact we would have spent many many more hours creating our registry.
We were done in about 4 hours which really isn't too long given the infinite number of items to sift through. Thanks Troy!

wandag49
2/1/19

I purchased a baby bed in Austin Buy Buy Baby at the end of October. The employee was rude and insisted she could not sell me the bed because I was strapping it to the rails on my car. With the help of a store manager I was able to purchase the product only to be followed out the door by another manager who watched their employee drop the bed at my car and make sure he did not help load it. I have no problem with that , however if looks could kill I would have been dead.. In November I would purchase the dresser only to find out it was out of stock. We waited through December only to find out it was discontinued. By now I can not take back the bed. I called the manufacturer to find out they have a similar dresser in the same color. She said it was in stock. She talked to the store associate and I ordered right then with a nightstand. My daughter is having a house built so I sent the items to the store to be picked up by me. The nightstand showed up but no dresser. I am now being told it is out of stock. The delivery part of the company said it is not the policy to be delivered to the store that it is a white glove delivery because of the weight. Long story short, I have a bed and nightstand and now no dresser. My grand baby is due Feb 28 and the dresser will arrive (maybe) March24th. I can honestly say that Sarah at the Tyler store in the baby department has gone above and beyond to try to make this horrible experience right. She has impeccable customer service skills. If I owned a business I would want her as an employee. The overall experience of everything else is questionable. I recommend purchasing your baby furniture from a reliable and reputable business. This is not the place. My heart goes out to everyone who has gone through an ordeal like this at a time when purchasing baby furniture should be a happy and memorable experience. UPDATE.. I was shipped a dresser from another state. It arrived Feb28th. I picked it up today and had help loading it. Thank you Sarah for all your help and the help of your regional manager.

jeanneg59
1/31/19

My son and his girlfriend picked out a stroller/ carseat system that they wanted. The site says that if you give them your email address, they will send you a coupon for 20% off. The coupon is actually for Bed Bath and Beyond, and not everything available at buybuyBaby is available through Bed Bath and Beyond. The first stroller they chose was only available at Target, where the coupon is no good and the stroller was not available within 100 miles. The second one they chose, was not available through Bed Bath and Beyond, so the coupon could not be used. I question their corporate integrity.

jenniferr429
1/31/19

This company has gone out of business. You may not receive the products you have requested. They filed bankruptcy.

elenag64
1/15/19

Made an order more than two weeks ago. They claimed to have shipped it twice but refuse to give me a tracking number. I keep emailing them complaining about how I did not receive my order and they keep replying that I should call them but won't give me a phone number I can actually use (I am not in the US). Made an order of more than 400euros and 15 days later all they did was take my money and lied. I am reporting them for fraud. Stay away from this shop, don't give them your hard earned money.

daniela321
1/10/19

Their customer service is awful, you'll be lucky if they don't completely ignore you. Half of the items in my order were missing and they just instructed me to contact the carrier when obviously it was their fault. Still trying to get my money back and items were for a shower ... Don't waste your time.

sarahm768
1/3/19

Overall a GREAT experience. they had everything we wanted and we're not registering anywhere else. I am definitely a fan of Buy Buy Baby. They have great selection and great prices. The staff is hit or miss. Some of them are wonderful and others are not so great. I always travel to Buy Buy Baby for all my baby needs. Their baby proofing section is huge and you will seriously find anything you need there.

christiec33
12/29/18

I shop their sales and have gotten some great deals on organic cotton baby clothes. Everything I've ordered is decent quality. They've become a regular source for me as my daughter grows.

helens279
12/27/18

I got 20% off from already low prices with free shipping. Great deals nice website and I hope to come here again in the future for more shopping needs. My baby is already three months, and supplies are not going to last forever.

kevp4
12/21/18

The people who work at this store are envious. If they see you buying things in the store too many times the employees start gossiping about you and then out of nowhere will make little remarks. These people have no lives outside of the store apparently so they delve into the lives of others.

tinat137
12/5/18

Worst customer service, staff is useless, no follow-up on late or back orders. Save your self sanity and shop elsewhere.

doloresa22
11/19/18

Could find just about everything I needed here for my little blessing, everything seemed good quality and the prices are quite reasonable.

jillh153
11/10/18

While trying to purchase car seats for over an hour, noone seemed interested in helping in the store. Knew exactly what was wanted, even had carts loaded. Recommend store in Mooresville, NC figure out training their staff. Good items in store, but frustrating to wait so long.

elenam83
11/1/18

Don't order furniture from BuyBuyBaby unless you have time to call customer service multiple times, repack and ship back broken furniture, and receive your delivery 3-4 weeks late.

I initially ordered a nursery chair from BuyBuyBaby on 10/4, scheduled for delivery on 10/10. It never came. I called customer service, who determined there was a problem with the shipment, and sent us another chair.

The chair arrived on 10/26, damaged. We called customer service to arrange for a replacement shipment and pick up of the damaged chair by FedEx. The customer service representative arranged for the replacement shipment, but not the pick-up.

I called customer service again on 10/29 to confirm the pickup, and the representative said it was scheduled. FedEx never came. I called a third time, the customer service representative discovered the but pick-up had never been arranged. She arranged the pickup for me, but failed to mention that I needed to repack the item (a 77-lb chair) before FedEx would take it.

Replacement chair is scheduled 11/3 - let's see if it works.

traceyt41
10/18/18

I bought a baby bed from this store and I was completely satisfied with my purchase. The mattress was comfortable and the size of the bed was adjustable, so it fit perfectly in my room next to my bed. The baby had no sleeping problems.The whole shopping experience was delightful, so I am definitely going back to this store!

johnw1387
10/15/18

Ordered baby bed in August, as of Oct 15 no bed. Said it would be delivered no later than Sept. 4. Constantly told they will call back but they never call back. Say the bed is being delivered but can't tell me when. Paid $800 for this bed and nothing. Paid $100 for "white glove delivery", what a joke. They must be going bankrupt, got the money but not giving me the bed. You do not want to buy anything from these incompetents.

yuanyingw
10/10/18

I ordered a baby car seat for 499. When i received package it's a dinner plate it's so ridiculous. then i have driven 1 and half hour to exchange and it was raining. i ordered red car seat but they only have black car seat.i have no choice because the due date is tomorrow
What really pisses me off is i spent $20 for gas wasted 3hours and car seat color is not what i want.
i need red red red red red red car seat

joannar31
9/25/18

I bought tons of stuff for my newborn niece on this website. I was very satisfied and so were her parents. I will be coming back in the future, for sure!

igar
9/8/18

.During pregnancy, I started to be interested in the company, so I ordered many items needed for my baby. Now, when my baby ;) is two years old, I still buy their clothes and accessories, and I'm satisfied.

halam3
9/3/18

It is a joke that in this day and age you cannot look up returned items purchased by a credit or debit card and you have to deduct 20% of the price accordingly for an exchange. I believe that is an unfair policy to waste peoples hard earned money just because they have misplaced the receipt ! Especially items purchased 2 weeks prior in the same selling condition. Shame!

paulinap11
8/27/18

I feel that the products they carry in store are not really affordable for the everyday working parent. Yes they would be nice. But $300 for a stroller is outrageous. I can go to another store and find a similar product for a lot cheaper. I feel that their prices on a lot of their peoducts are just too high.

113 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes.you can

By Hasan n.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyBuyBaby staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BuyBuyBaby