Review of BuyBuyBaby

customer.service@buybuybaby.com
2017 Customer choice award

jennessap
7/13/18

My baby furniture was suppose to take 9-11 weeks which is already a long time. The salesman of course wanted to make a $2K sale so he swore it would be closer to 9 weeks. Now that it has hit the 11 week mark, they say it will be 15 weeks. So I am about to give birth with no furniture except a bed. Since I have the bed together I am stuck still waiting or I would have to get a bedroom suite that doesnt match. This delivery date is unacceptable.

christineh248
7/11/18

We ordered an expensive stroller to be delivered to our son and daughter-in-law. The stroller didn't arrive and when I went online to check the order it was marked CANCELLED. No explanation Nobody contacted us. I have emailed their allegedly helpful customer service department 3 times in three days and have received no response to my enquiry. We have given up and will send cash to our son and daughter-in-law so they can simply purchase the stroller elsewhere themselves, What awful customer service!!!

michelem192
6/17/18

I ordered an expensive high chair for a gift for a baby shower that I was not able to attend in February. I received a notice that the chair was shipped in February, and I thought nothing more about it. I did not receive a thank you note for several months, so I asked my friend about it. She said she did not receive the high chair. I was extremely embarrassed and I immediately contacted Buy Buy Baby and was told at first that they would have to investigate to see who's fault it was. I kept calling and was finally told that a high chair would be shipped out. I insisted on express shipping since the gift was already been more than 2 months late. I was told that the high chair would be sent out express shipping and she would receive it in one or two days. Of course I told my friend this and kept asking her if she had received the shipment. My embarrassment continued daily until she finally received it more than a week later! This company did nothing to make the problem right after screwing up so bad. I will not be using them again.

lisam819
6/12/18

This company is a scam. White glove service does not exist. The crib was never delivered and here we are with no refund for a product that they said was damaged and sent back to the manufacturer and I still did not get a refund. Never ordering from them again!

reutz2
4/16/18

I love BuyBuyBaby. It's like a heaven for baby products. You can find whatever you want there. Would definitely go there again.

donnas259
4/7/18

Registered about 3 weeks and decided to make some edits today. As I scrolled through my registry 22 of the 94 items I had registered for said no longer available. These were the simplest of items, spoos, bowls, pacifiers...NO LONGER AVAIALABLE! WISH WE STILL HAD BABYSRUS

cindyb173
3/25/18

BuyBuyBaby is the best buy option for your precious babies. Great deal price which is unbeatable by others. Satisfied!

geea2
2/21/18

I set up my baby registry three weeks before my baby shower. Everything I had chosen was in stock, and standard, reasonable prices.
When my guests tried to purchase many of the gifts on the registry, more then half of them said "unavailable."
I received no notice of this, and was never informed that they were out of stock of anything. So disappointed. Had I known my guests were having this issue beforehand, I would have switched my registry to somewhere more reliable.

robino15
2/1/18

Wish I had found this site earlier in my daughter's life. This site saved me money on a stroller and a monitor. The site is easy to navigate and had reasonable shipping.

donnas244
1/2/18

I BOUGHT A GIFT WHICH WAS DELIVERED TO ME INSTEAD OF THE COUPLE THAT CREATED THE REGISTRY. I CALLED BUYBUYBABY ON A WEDNESDAY AND WAS TOLD 'NO PROBLEM', THE ITEM (A STROLLER WHICH COST $970+ DOLLARS) WILL BE PICKED UP THE NEXT DAY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE REGISTRANT. THE ITEM WAS NOT PICKED UP ON THURSDAY SO I CALLED AGAIN. I WAS TOLD THE PACKAGE WOULD BE PICKED UP ON FRIDAY. THE PACKAGE WAS NOT PICKED UP ON FRIDAY SO I CALLED THE COMPANY AGAIN. ON SATURDAY THE ITEM HAD STILL NOT BEEN PICKED UP SO I CALLED THE COMPANY AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME THAT FEDEX HAD TRIED TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE THAT DAY BUT NO ONE WAS HOME. I LIVE IN A BUILDING WITH DOORMEN ON DUTY 24/7 AND EVERYONE KNEW THAT THE PACKAGE WAS IN THE PACKAGE ROOM WAITING TO BE PICKED UP AND NO ONE CAME TO PICK IT UP. WHY DOES A COMPANY HAVE TO LIE WHEN THEY MESS UP?

kellid17
12/8/17

Did an online purchase 11/28 estimated time of arrival was 12/7 which is when I received it but I was surprised it was going to take a week and a half to get here. Opened the box and all the stuff was there but nothing was gift wrapped as I paid for it. Quality of stuff is good but the baby shower is tomorrow and I now have to get out to find wrapping. The "message" they offer is on the packing and return document. Barely found it. I wonder how many people pay for gift wrapping and send it to the individual rather than themselves and it never gets wrapped! My advice Amazon.com gets it to you quicker and you will have plenty of time to wrap it yourself.

cassieg4
11/27/17

HORRIBLE customer service and such a pain in the a**. Ordered a blanket and swaddle set only to be told after purchasing the swaddles were cancelled and wouldn't be in the shipment 4 days later. I found the swaddles and blanket on the manufacturers site cheaper, and requested a price match, only to be told the next day they would not honor the price match because it was sold out on the manufacturers site... the next day was Black Friday so shocker it was sold out captain genius? I had taken a photo of the item in stock on line from the day I requested the price match so still waiting to see if they decide to honor it or not. Overall horrible experience and needed to vent online. NEVER shopping with them again all over a $10 price match and some awful customer service representatives.

I'd rather pay more money at another store for good service and an easier experience.

kunals7
11/16/17

ordered many times from buybuybaby and they are always prompt with service and delivery. Also found their prices cheaper than amazon.

josephineb17
11/8/17

Went for baby shower gift. Found everything on registry in clean, unbattered packaging. Cute, matching pacifiers and stuffed animals.

rajk93
11/5/17

Have been a regular shopped at buybuybaby in the last 2 years.
They have a great selection and customer service but recently found their prices higher than the stores.

stam14
10/28/17

Ordered a gift on a baby registry for a shower. I ordered it 2 weeks prior to arrive in plenty of time. The delivery ETA was 4 days before the party, so I was feeling positive. When I checked in the beginning of this week, there was no movement on my order from day 1. I called and someone was supposed to check and get back to me. That didnt happen. I called again and someone was going to check with the carrier and call me back. When I didnt hear back, I called again, only to find out that the customer service person put a note on my account saying since the hold time with the carrier was too long, he hung up and didnt want to wait! What??? How is this customer service?? The girl I spoke to called while I waiting on the phone. I waited over an hour to hear the carrier would have to do an investigation as to why the package was stuck. She said it would take up to 3 days to get an answer. By this time I didnt have 3 days. I asked for it to be escalated with BBB. A supervisor was supposed to work on a second order overnighted to me. The store manager they asked to do it said no, he wont do it. Again, what??? Horrible service!!! They were getting district manager approval to do it anyway, then all communication stoppped. I called a couple of more times and got excuses like shes out at lunch and will call you back. This company stinks and I will never buy from here again. Its easier to go to Amazon. Sorry to any future baby gifts I need to buy, but it wont be off of a registry at BuyBuyBaby. You lost a customer and many more as Im telling all my friends!

farhadg
9/15/17

I live in Mckinney TX. for my fisrt time in my life I purchase burp cloth for my son the 3 pack at Preston and 121 store located in Frisco TX. Did not like the one I bought I went to store to return it unopened and never used original packaging the customer service associate looking at and flip each one as I am doing some crime looking at it for 10 min and then return it. Staff so rude. Never want to help customer. eye contact with you and never say hi or ask you if you need help with anything. store so dirty and never zone or clean. Management staff do not want to help you to find item from another store. They tell you which store has it to make you drive 20 miles to other location or call it yourself. I was shopping at Toysrus for so long do to be nice and so polite and friendly, also clean store with friendly environment. You will not be dissatisfied with toysrus ever in your life. I experienced all this with one time shopping for my son at BuyBuyBaby. PLEASE do not waist your time and your money at BuyBuyBabay.

karene75
9/4/17

I had gone to this BuyBuybaby in the Springfield location on 9/01/17 at 5pm to buy a car seat for my friend! She had her baby shower later on that day! Aperandly her mom got a car seat so she call me to make sure i didn't purchased it!! That is when I decided to go back to the store same day at 5:30pm!" So I gave them my receipt and the lady open the box!! And found a use car seat! Horrific!! She call the manager, and the manager said he had to call the manufacturer and that he will call me back not until Tuesday!!! So they can find out what happend?? He didn't refund my money back and then he call me today!!! Monday to tell me that he will not refund me my money because the business can't lose money! And that I should call Greco my self and see if they can do anything for me!!! Be aware don't trust this company!! When you buy something from this store please open it!! Because you will lose as a customer!!! The manager name was Mike Maddox. He was not helpful at all.

shannong41
8/28/17

I have had the worst experience ever with this store in Summerlin, Nevada. I ordered a changing table and they forgot to order it. Then they forgot to add the changing table part to the dresser so I had to go back and order that separately. That arrived damage twice. Luckily they waived the shipping on that part. A few months later I went back reluctantly to buy the matching crib. They messed up the order at the store. Then the day before it was supposed to be delivered, they cancelled and said it would have to come in two days. And would not guarantee a time despite cancelling on my at the last minute. Do not give this store your business!

stefanp26
8/13/17

Selection is good, but most of these items are also at numerous other stores. Prices are not as good as one would hope. Item descriptions are very good however.

brendam153
7/24/17

You would think they would have the delivery on cribs down by now as they are a baby store selling baby cribs but noooooo!! I ordered a crib for my daughter on 7/17 and she received the rails on Saturday in box 1. No one knows or seems to care about box 2! I was told on Saturday to call back on Monday to see where the other box is. Called today (Monday) and was told to call back on Thursday!! Can't wait to hear the response on Thursday! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM BUY BUY BABY!!

newm97
7/10/17

Review
I want to send a very specific praise to the Houston, TX. store, number 3091. I was in a panic to get an Uppa Baby car seat. We already had a stroller, needed the car seat, and our baby was due on the 16th. Other stores near us were not much help and gave me no hope of getting a car seat before his birth. I wasn't going to stress, but as a new mommy the stress started setting in... I called the Houston store and the nicest representative saved the day, Jose Romero. He was so helpful, very calm with this mommy, and wonderful! He was able to track down a car seat and sent it to me right away. I received a personal email of receipt from Jose and the car seat came in two business days!! What a relief as our baby made his appearance the following day, two weeks early!! Thank you Houston store and thank you Jose!

gigih9
4/26/17

I had and amazing experience at this store (buybuybaby Miami FL) the supervisor Jonathan Suarez helped me beyond words. I highly recommend this store to all of you to buy ALL you NEED for your baby/babies!!!

angeliks
4/1/17

I've ordered a crib for my baby six weeks ago and still not receive it yet. I called customer service and after expending many hours on the phone they said that my crib will be deliver whithin a week and then they called me again saying that it was going to take one week more and that they were going to call me again to confirm my delivery which never happened. I'm still calling them with no answers and still not receiving my crib. Don't order furniture from buy buy baby it sucks. I'm so upset and definitely never going to buy anything from this store again.

pattig18
3/4/17

I ordered a crib for my granddaughter last August. She was born in January 2017. As of the end of December 2016, we finally had a crib that was not damaged. After my daughter and son-in-law had been taking days off from work for deliveries only to receive damaged cribs. I paid for white glove service and the first crib that was delivered damaged and my son-in-law was told he would have to put it together himself. I filed a complaint with customer service, no response from them. My daughter kept calling customer service for updates on getting another crib delivered and they blocked her cell number from calling them. I sent a letter with all the delivery information on the three cribs that were delivered, with pictures of the first 2 damaged cribs. I mailed the letter to them on January 17, today is March 4th and still no response. Their customer service department is very difficult to deal with to say the least. They just DON'T CARE. Buy Buy Baby may be a great store as long as you do not have a problem but for the money you pay for their products, their customer service is not worth it. It took them almost 5 months to get my undamaged crib delivered. I refuse to buy anything from them in the future. Patti Dwyer

113 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes.you can

By Hasan n.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyBuyBaby staff and other customers.

BuyBuyBaby?