Review of Bullrun Flag

Tel: 4342770011
service@bullrunflag.com

billyo22
5/22/19

Payed for item's i ordered on April 17/2019 received a tracking # was told by email it takes 7 to 10 day's received a tracking # that's NO good I've made several phone calls can only leave messages I've got no return calls several emails no reply it's now May 22 / 2019. Contacting my bank & BBB + Attorney General Offices felling thrift ; wire fraud + E-commerce breach of contract fraud sueing for the max on all accounts my order # they gave me is 15772 it's time for you all to do the same and have these criminals arrested , put out of business and have ICE look at their green cards their rating i give - ooo. See y'a in the news or class action law suet signed. B. OXFORD.

barbs95
5/16/19

Same thing happened to me. Ordered my product on 17 March. Multiple emails later, no product. How do they get away with this? I contacted BBB and one of the reviews below said that BBB had already been contacted. How is it that they are not shut down?

johnw1642
5/9/19

These guys are low life's. Same thing happened to me as it did everyone that ordered from them. STAY AWAY SCAM ..and watch you accounts guys like these will go back for more

leslies262
5/4/19

One month after I placed my order, nothing has arrived. The money was deducted from my account, and I was sent a notice with a tracking number announcing a label was created, but not sent out for delivery. I chatted into customer service, and sent an email asking about the status of my order with no response. I wish I had searched for reviews before ordering. DO NOT order from Bullrun Flag! They'll take your money, not send your order, and won't respond to inquiries.

obamab2
4/30/19

As everyone states, this is a scam. They don't actually do anything, just charge your card
Note that the only response from the owner was given to a fellow MOOSLIME.

They are as dishonest as their prophet.

mattt210
4/27/19

Ordered nametapes on the 12 of april. On the 17th i was sent a fake tracking number. On the 25 i called them only to be told that my order was to be partially shipped in two weeks. When i explained that i needed them by May 2. I was put on hold and never came back. Then my number was blocked. I filed a complaint with paypal to get a refund. Stay away from this company. The fact they try and claim to sell military items and flags is down right treason to me.

haroldp55
4/23/19

DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH BULLRUN! They take your money, create a blank FedEx or UPS shipping label to show effort or intent, but in the end there is no product and they keep your money. Online thieves. I should have noticed they were suspicious when they weren't registered in the Better Business Bureau. I ordered military name tapes on 4 March 2019 and I do not have them yet on 23 April 2019 -- with no explanation! They stopped replying to my messages 2-3 weeks ago. Pursuing legal recourse.

chrisp535
4/17/19

I'm sitting here a month after I placed my order with a bogus shipping label created 15 days after order was placed and I tried to follow-up and track it. The patches were meant for an addition to a gift which is ruined at this point. Wish this place would get shutdown and stop preying on people. Wish I would have seen all the negative reviews initially.

colf6
4/13/19

Took 2 months and at least 15 calls/emails for these people to send my order. Promised a refund for being late and never received it and company quit responding/answering calls and emails. Owner Haadi and customer service person Omid Atakhani, if I would have done my research that alone would have raised red flags not to mention their 1 star with the BBB.

bryank66
4/4/19

Ordered on March 6th, Pre Shipment with what is probably a fake tracking number from USPS on March 12th.....then silence. Multiple emails to some dude who emails back with no real info just that it is going through 1 of 6 steps? WTF?

My bad for not reviewing the company before i ordered.Sucked in by the patriotic theme of the sight also my fault.......given the name of the guy responding to me, i am probably supporting a cell of some kind.......Omid Atakhani???? Anyone else deal with this asshat?

Placed a dispute with BBB already.Company should be called Bull$#*! flag.com

UPDATE 4/5/19 Emailed this guy to let him know i had filed a complaint and would suing for much more than the cost of my order......within 10min, i get a reply that i will be refunded in full and "there is no need to take any actions"

The hell there isn't.

ryanp249
3/30/19

Placed an order 33 days ago, they stopped responding to my emails 16 days ago. This place is despicable. DO NOT order anything from this site, you'll lose money.

karenl693
3/27/19

I recieved my Trump hats it took alittle longer to get them but I did. I am very happy with them. The material is good quality. I am happy with them.

kevinr325
3/20/19

First off I never received the item I purchased that they said would be delivered 10 to 15 business days. On the 15th business day, I called them and they said we'll send it right out. Never came! So I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau office in Richmond, VA. Please Don't Use This Company!

cb366
3/11/19

Better Business Bureau has this jerks #. They have been reported on before. DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. It is using good Patriots wants to its monetary gain, perhaps supporting a cell? Has no intention of sending anything out that you purchase. COMPLETE FRAUD. This is what I received and haven't heard a word since.
"Hi, This is to inform you that we are getting your order ready and it will be available to ship as soon as we finish the process. it usually takes 4 to 7 days until actual shipment date depending on the type of product you ordered. please be advised that custom/wholesale orders may take longer. please contact us at service@bullrunflag.com for questions regarding you order. We will try our best to respond in a timely manner. for urgent inquiries please email hhedayati@bullrunflag.com Thank you Haadi, Owner ." NUFF SAID!

angien41
3/8/19

Ordered patches. Nothing no anser or response to my calls. Fraud Company rips you off. I cannot reach them tried to call the phone number again said not working

tomw341
3/4/19

Ordered cap, did not receive any tracking or response to calls and email. Had to cancel charge on card!

ds388
2/25/19

Ordered a few hats off the website 2/11/19, They took my money on 2/11/19 no response on Email after 14 days.
as well as phone #. Company a total fraud. USPS label made and still sits in Limbo.
I've resigned to the fact that I will not see the products or my money.
No way to do business, in this day and age. Shamless... Taking to BBB
And be is FOR BEWARE!!!!!

delilahj3
2/22/19

Don't order from this company. They are a scam company. I ordered a cap three weeks ago and was emailed that it was in shipment which was a total lie. I would give Bullrun Flag a zero rating if it was an option.

danielh522
1/31/19

Ordered several items over 2 months ago. Customer service hasn't replied to any of my emails. I've tried calling and the tracking info only shows a label was created. When i informed them of the error they told me the item was custom made and will ship when it shipped. I asked for a refund and they refused. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

darrenb103
1/30/19

Ordered over 3 weeks ago still haven't received anything. Messaged them several times from multiple email address, no response. Opening a PayPal case to get my money back. Please listen to the reviews, this is not someone you want to do business with!

victoriar115
1/26/19

I always try to support small businesses but this was by far the worst purchasing experience I have ever had. I ordered a hat on November 26th, was told it would take 10 business days and that it would arrive before Christmas. They didn't even get it out until 15 business days and then USPS didn't even try to deliver it till the Saturday AFTER Christmas. It was deemed undeliverable because they tried to deliver to a closed business on a Saturday after Christmas so it went back to the state. I told Bullrun about this (mind you every time you email them it says that the email is undeliverable) and had to follow-up 3 weeks later to ask them why they hadn't picked up my returned hat yet and re-delivered it? The most infuriating experience I have ever had and I do a lot of online shopping.

sc214
1/15/19

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!! Read all of the comments below. I had the same exact issue. TOTAL BS DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM STAYYYYYYYY AWAY!!!!!!!!

ahmedj12
1/7/19

I ordered 2 name patches from these guys for my air force jacket to be customized, its been over a month and I haven't received anything from them yet. When I call them, the operator says the office is closed even though its during the office hours.I've attached a screen shot of the Label being created, and a proof of purchase

Response from Haadi H., Bullrun Flag Representative
Hi Ahmad, this is haadi from bullrun flag embroidery contacting you about order 11124. we understand that you indicated you have not received your product and we are trying to solve this problem. the USPS tracking number says that the products have been delivered to the address provided by you, please let us know how to address this issue. if you still have not received it, we will be glad to resend the order.
you can contact us directly at service@bullrunflag.com or call us at 434 277 0011 from 11am to 3 pm eastern time
Haadi
makaylav2
1/4/19

After contacting them several times with no responses- I finally sent them a chat on their main page. I stated very clearly : when I made my purchase- and what their policy relays in shipping managment and return policies. I made it clear that they were WAY beyond the point of delivery and that if my product was not here by the end of January, I expect a full refund OR id be filing fraud on the charge and suing.
AND LORD BEHOOOLLLDDDD I receievd a notification from USPS that my product was being shipped and it should be here by Jan 22,2019:) . way later than Christmas.. But LATE is better than NEVER. Im interested to see what my Product looks like and the quality of the patch.

Tip for consumers: Dont. Its a waste of your money.

martyh47
12/28/18

I have never seen anything like it in my life. A company that's only open four hours a day and even when they're open they don't answer their phones. I have never received my product to nametags ordered before December and it is now January and I have heard and received nothing. This is the most pathetic company I have ever seen or done business with. Avoid them at all cost, making them your self would be better and cheaper Then having to do business with these idiots.

Questions? Get answers from the Bullrun Flag staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bullrun Flag