Review of Bullrun Flag

Tel: 4342770011
service@bullrunflag.com

jeffh632
9/3/19

I'm not even sure this business exists. They take your money and there's no products or communication. Filed dispute with PayPal. Wish I had seen these reviews before ordering.

daisyj17
7/16/19

They sent me a shipping code and never got it Reply email says mailbox is full. Scam. Had to contact Paypal to get my money back.

christianr96
6/10/19

Fraud website, no product. Processes your payment and delivers nothing. Paypal notified my money refunded. Paypal to be terminating merchant

westons12
6/5/19

This company is a scam. I paid for my order, They sent me a confirmation and a USPS tracking... Then nothing. They don't answer emails or phone. Order #16300. I will be filing credit card dispute and file a fraud claim. Ordered 5-3-19, Paid same day and now nothing and no response.

danl251
5/31/19

The title says it all... here's the timeline.
Apr17 - order placed
Apr18 - order confirmation email received
May3 - email to BRF asking for an update
May3 - email reply from Omid Atakhani saying their embroidery machines were broken but order will be shipped asap
May9 - email to BRF asking for update - no reply
May17 - email to BRF asking for update - no reply
May21 - email to BRF asking for update - no reply
May30 - email to BRF asking for update - no reply
May30 - filed dispute with credit card company

billyo22
5/22/19

Payed for item's i ordered on April 17/2019 received a tracking # was told by email it takes 7 to 10 day's received a tracking # that's NO good I've made several phone calls can only leave messages I've got no return calls several emails no reply it's now May 22 / 2019. Contacting my bank & BBB + Attorney General Offices felling thrift ; wire fraud + E-commerce breach of contract fraud sueing for the max on all accounts my order # they gave me is 15772 it's time for you all to do the same and have these criminals arrested , put out of business and have ICE look at their green cards their rating i give - ooo. See y'a in the news or class action law suet signed. B. OXFORD.

barbs95
5/16/19

Same thing happened to me. Ordered my product on 17 March. Multiple emails later, no product. How do they get away with this? I contacted BBB and one of the reviews below said that BBB had already been contacted. How is it that they are not shut down?

johnw1642
5/9/19

These guys are low life's. Same thing happened to me as it did everyone that ordered from them. STAY AWAY SCAM ..and watch you accounts guys like these will go back for more

leslies262
5/4/19

One month after I placed my order, nothing has arrived. The money was deducted from my account, and I was sent a notice with a tracking number announcing a label was created, but not sent out for delivery. I chatted into customer service, and sent an email asking about the status of my order with no response. I wish I had searched for reviews before ordering. DO NOT order from Bullrun Flag! They'll take your money, not send your order, and won't respond to inquiries.

obamab2
4/30/19

I left a very negative review, after having the same experience that everyone else is having.
But the order eventually came, and it is a quality product (embr. keychains)

Seems like the merchant is over his head, and trying to catch up to the demand

mattt210
4/27/19

Ordered nametapes on the 12 of april. On the 17th i was sent a fake tracking number. On the 25 i called them only to be told that my order was to be partially shipped in two weeks. When i explained that i needed them by May 2. I was put on hold and never came back. Then my number was blocked. I filed a complaint with paypal to get a refund. Stay away from this company. The fact they try and claim to sell military items and flags is down right treason to me.

haroldp55
4/23/19

DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH BULLRUN! They take your money, create a blank FedEx or UPS shipping label to show effort or intent, but in the end there is no product and they keep your money. Online thieves. I should have noticed they were suspicious when they weren't registered in the Better Business Bureau. I ordered military name tapes on 4 March 2019 and I do not have them yet on 23 April 2019 -- with no explanation! They stopped replying to my messages 2-3 weeks ago. Pursuing legal recourse.

chrisp535
4/17/19

I'm sitting here a month after I placed my order with a bogus shipping label created 15 days after order was placed and I tried to follow-up and track it. The patches were meant for an addition to a gift which is ruined at this point. Wish this place would get shutdown and stop preying on people. Wish I would have seen all the negative reviews initially.

colf6
4/13/19

Took 2 months and at least 15 calls/emails for these people to send my order. Promised a refund for being late and never received it and company quit responding/answering calls and emails. Owner Haadi and customer service person Omid Atakhani, if I would have done my research that alone would have raised red flags not to mention their 1 star with the BBB.

bryank66
4/4/19

Ordered on March 6th, Pre Shipment with what is probably a fake tracking number from USPS on March 12th.....then silence. Multiple emails to some dude who emails back with no real info just that it is going through 1 of 6 steps? WTF?

My bad for not reviewing the company before i ordered.Sucked in by the patriotic theme of the sight also my fault.......given the name of the guy responding to me, i am probably supporting a cell of some kind.......Omid Atakhani???? Anyone else deal with this asshat?

Placed a dispute with BBB already.Company should be called Bull$#*! flag.com

UPDATE 4/5/19 Emailed this guy to let him know i had filed a complaint and would suing for much more than the cost of my order......within 10min, i get a reply that i will be refunded in full and "there is no need to take any actions"

The hell there isn't.

ryanp249
3/30/19

Placed an order 33 days ago, they stopped responding to my emails 16 days ago. This place is despicable. DO NOT order anything from this site, you'll lose money.

karenl693
3/27/19

I recieved my Trump hats it took alittle longer to get them but I did. I am very happy with them. The material is good quality. I am happy with them.

kevinr325
3/20/19

First off I never received the item I purchased that they said would be delivered 10 to 15 business days. On the 15th business day, I called them and they said we'll send it right out. Never came! So I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau office in Richmond, VA. Please Don't Use This Company!

cb366
3/11/19

Better Business Bureau has this jerks #. They have been reported on before. DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. It is using good Patriots wants to its monetary gain, perhaps supporting a cell? Has no intention of sending anything out that you purchase. COMPLETE FRAUD. This is what I received and haven't heard a word since.
"Hi, This is to inform you that we are getting your order ready and it will be available to ship as soon as we finish the process. it usually takes 4 to 7 days until actual shipment date depending on the type of product you ordered. please be advised that custom/wholesale orders may take longer. please contact us at service@bullrunflag.com for questions regarding you order. We will try our best to respond in a timely manner. for urgent inquiries please email hhedayati@bullrunflag.com Thank you Haadi, Owner ." NUFF SAID!

angien41
3/8/19

Ordered patches. Nothing no anser or response to my calls. Fraud Company rips you off. I cannot reach them tried to call the phone number again said not working

tomw341
3/4/19

Ordered cap, did not receive any tracking or response to calls and email. Had to cancel charge on card!

ds388
2/25/19

Ordered a few hats off the website 2/11/19, They took my money on 2/11/19 no response on Email after 14 days.
as well as phone #. Company a total fraud. USPS label made and still sits in Limbo.
I've resigned to the fact that I will not see the products or my money.
No way to do business, in this day and age. Shamless... Taking to BBB
And be is FOR BEWARE!!!!!

delilahj3
2/22/19

Don't order from this company. They are a scam company. I ordered a cap three weeks ago and was emailed that it was in shipment which was a total lie. I would give Bullrun Flag a zero rating if it was an option.

danielh522
1/31/19

Ordered several items over 2 months ago. Customer service hasn't replied to any of my emails. I've tried calling and the tracking info only shows a label was created. When i informed them of the error they told me the item was custom made and will ship when it shipped. I asked for a refund and they refused. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

darrenb103
1/30/19

Ordered over 3 weeks ago still haven't received anything. Messaged them several times from multiple email address, no response. Opening a PayPal case to get my money back. Please listen to the reviews, this is not someone you want to do business with!

Questions? Get answers from the Bullrun Flag staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bullrun Flag