Review of Bullrun Flag

Tel: 4342770011
service@bullrunflag.com

danielh522
1/31/19

Ordered several items over 2 months ago. Customer service hasn't replied to any of my emails. I've tried calling and the tracking info only shows a label was created. When i informed them of the error they told me the item was custom made and will ship when it shipped. I asked for a refund and they refused. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

darrenb103
1/30/19

Ordered over 3 weeks ago still haven't received anything. Messaged them several times from multiple email address, no response. Opening a PayPal case to get my money back. Please listen to the reviews, this is not someone you want to do business with!

victoriar115
1/26/19

I always try to support small businesses but this was by far the worst purchasing experience I have ever had. I ordered a hat on November 26th, was told it would take 10 business days and that it would arrive before Christmas. They didn't even get it out until 15 business days and then USPS didn't even try to deliver it till the Saturday AFTER Christmas. It was deemed undeliverable because they tried to deliver to a closed business on a Saturday after Christmas so it went back to the state. I told Bullrun about this (mind you every time you email them it says that the email is undeliverable) and had to follow-up 3 weeks later to ask them why they hadn't picked up my returned hat yet and re-delivered it? The most infuriating experience I have ever had and I do a lot of online shopping.

sc214
1/15/19

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!!! Read all of the comments below. I had the same exact issue. TOTAL BS DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM STAYYYYYYYY AWAY!!!!!!!!

ahmedj12
1/7/19

I ordered 2 name patches from these guys for my air force jacket to be customized, its been over a month and I haven't received anything from them yet. When I call them, the operator says the office is closed even though its during the office hours.I've attached a screen shot of the Label being created, and a proof of purchase

Response from Haadi H., Bullrun Flag Representative
Hi Ahmad, this is haadi from bullrun flag embroidery contacting you about order 11124. we understand that you indicated you have not received your product and we are trying to solve this problem. the USPS tracking number says that the products have been delivered to the address provided by you, please let us know how to address this issue. if you still have not received it, we will be glad to resend the order.
you can contact us directly at service@bullrunflag.com or call us at 434 277 0011 from 11am to 3 pm eastern time
Haadi
makaylav2
1/4/19

After contacting them several times with no responses- I finally sent them a chat on their main page. I stated very clearly : when I made my purchase- and what their policy relays in shipping managment and return policies. I made it clear that they were WAY beyond the point of delivery and that if my product was not here by the end of January, I expect a full refund OR id be filing fraud on the charge and suing.
AND LORD BEHOOOLLLDDDD I receievd a notification from USPS that my product was being shipped and it should be here by Jan 22,2019:) . way later than Christmas.. But LATE is better than NEVER. Im interested to see what my Product looks like and the quality of the patch.

Tip for consumers: Dont. Its a waste of your money.

martyh47
12/28/18

I have never seen anything like it in my life. A company that's only open four hours a day and even when they're open they don't answer their phones. I have never received my product to nametags ordered before December and it is now January and I have heard and received nothing. This is the most pathetic company I have ever seen or done business with. Avoid them at all cost, making them your self would be better and cheaper Then having to do business with these idiots.

gregj126
12/24/18

I made an order for a simple patch on Dec 7 2018 and its Christmas.. Smh. Don't buy from these scammers. I'll be reporting this

cristinj
12/20/18

Back in early December, Website stated "Place order in time for Christmas". I just needed 2 simple name patches. Ordered 12/8/18. I received order confirmation right away and an email stating my order will be processed and may take 5-7 days for custom name tags. No worries, didn't push the issue due to it being custom. I emailed 18 days later, the USPS tracking number stated that the shipping label has been printed on the 10th and the post office is still waiting for the package. Today is the 20th. These people do not answer emails or respond. I finally called and they fed me a line of "BS" that it takes up to 15 days to embroider a name on a patch and another 10-12 days for shipping. They say, I'll have my patches 5-7 days after Christmas and it Takes 7-10 days for the mail to travel to Virginia to Florida. If that isn't the biggest load of BUlls#@T I have ever heard. Stay away from this company at all costs. I knew I should have had these embroidered at a kiosk at the mall while I waited. It kills me that I even have to rate them with 1 star to even write this review. They suck and deserve nothing. On time for Christmas my ass! Poor customer service, no communication. Bad business.

billn96
12/17/18

I waited over six weeks for custom name tapes. Customer service kept changing their story over and over about when it would be delivered and why. After two weeks they stopped responding. I had to contact the Virginia State Attorney General's Office and suddenly, my order was immediately filled. Its a shame because I need a lot more work done . But these guys have an F rating from the BBB and unless you take legal action - you may never get your order. DO NOT BUY under any circmstances.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM. Do a quick google search and you will see dozens of ppl who simply never received their order. I was lucky because I got the authorities involved.

sherryh115
12/15/18

The first week of November I ordered a custom patch for a hat. Being that it was a custom order, I didn't want to get too antsy about it. Last week I finally reached out to them asking about it. Told customer service I still had not received the patch, and he said "that's impossible, it went out two weeks ago". My tracking number said it never left their facility. He said YOU need to call and track it down. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I think I'm out of luck. If you are thinking of ordering from this company don't waste your time!!!

johnk1215
12/15/18

$#*! this ignores all emails. no communication whatosever $#*!ty customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

rogert98
12/12/18

Store is open 4 hours a day 5 days a week, 3-5 day to respond to an email? No wonder I haven't gotten my order yet after 21 days.
RUN from this company, they are full of BULL!!!!!!!!

maverickn
11/26/18

ORDERED a simple custom key chain tag. They said it shipped and would be here in three days. It is now 3 weeks and they say this:
Hello
Unfortunately, we Experienced some Technical Problems this Month.
Your Order is Fulfilled and We are Doing Our Best to Deliver Your
Product As Soon As Possible.

Custom Products Take 7 Steps to Create. at First Step, we Digitize
and Create USPS Labels, so USPS Sends Automated Email to You. After
that, as we Explained at Product Description it takes 10 Business days
to Complete. Due to our Last Technical Problem, it took Longer than
Usual.

We are Sorry about the Delay and Thank You for Your Understanding.

Omid Atakhani
Store Manager
Bull run Flag & Embroidery

micahr21
11/13/18

Pretty much the same story as everyone else here. I wish I had read these first. I ordered two name patches with Velcro backing to attach to my tactical vest. The seller indicated that all items typically ship within 2-5 days of order being received depending on the size and quantity of the order. I placed my order and payment was processed on October 14th. I emailed several times after two weeks had passed an I had not received my items. On November 5th I finally received a USPS tracking number. When I attempt to track the item it says that a shipping label was created but has not been dropped off at the carrier facility. I have emailed numerous times and attempted to call the number off the website. 434-953-0942 which goes directly to voicemail and does have a message indicating it is Bull Run Flag Embroidery but the mailbox is full and won't accept messages. Seeking a refund through PayPal now.

richards1138
11/4/18

I think it's a scam company, they got me for $300.00+, never received merchandise, tried contacting them multiple times, no response. We have filed fraud charges against them

davidg946
10/17/18

Placed an order on Sept. 19 and they almost instantly had a shipping label made. Weird right. Per their site saying how long it takes to full. I waited till the first week of Oct. Till I sent emails to customer service to no prevail. Sent emails to owner to no prevail. What waist of time and money. Even the U.S.P.S. states they never received it. She is going to be surprised when we are FACE TO FACE.

ashleyc289
9/21/18

Ordered and they charged my card. A month later I still had not received. Emailed company, with no response. Tried calling and it said the voice mail box was full. Currently pending a dispute with my bank

matthewb354
8/28/18

I would never lie or fabricate a story, nor would I tolerate anybody who does. I ordered a 5-inch embroidered name tag for my ACUs. Bullrun Flag gladly took my money, but failed to ever send the product I had ordered. They will NOT respond to my emails or my phone calls. I just checked the BBB website and it states that Bullrun Flag has received an unusual amount of complaints. Avoid this company! I disputed the charge with my bank and they conducted an investigation and reversed the charge. Bullrun Flag should be ashamed of their business conduct.

arrond1
6/27/18

I ordered a single nametape from them. They said it would be shipped in 5-7 days. That seems a bit long, but ok, I was giving them a try before ordering several dozen for my cadre. I wanted to see the quality and service. I am glad I did.

About 7 days later, I received a 'sorry, we are running behind but it will be shipped soon' email from them. A few days later, I got a tracking number but it WAS NEVER SENT! I kept checking the number and it said, 'a label has been created but item not shipped'. So, I waited and waited. Finally, I emailed them and no response.

I took the issue to PayPal and said I did not want the item anymore. I instead went locally and had the job done by a professional company. After I submitted the claim, within 48 hours, they claim they shipped the item. It shows delivered but it NEVER arrived.

This company does not have a phone number on their site nor do they answer emails AVOID THEM. It's the most unprofessional experience I have had and I plan to review them all over the web (including the better business bureau) to let people know about this horrible company.

**Side note. I own a business and sometimes we make mistakes. It happens and I get that. The difference between a business (or a decent human for that matter) is owning up for your mistakes and trying to make things right even if it's a simple 14 dollar loss. That said, they should have sent an email apologizing for their error, refunded the money as I asked, and I would have shipped the item anyway or given them credit as an apology. At least the first two, but no. They decided to be unprofessional in their response too which is why they deserve to have this review all over the web.

sethw39
6/27/18

Same scenario as the previous reviews: they provided fake tracking info, then stopped responding to my emails and provide no way to reach them.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

johnh1432
6/2/18

This is a scam organization.
Proof
1. No customer service phone number, no way to contact them. They do not refer to emails
2. No method to post a review on their web site. Which leads you to believe they post their own positive reviews
Never sent me my patches after six weeks. Reported as credit card fraud. Referred to Virginia Attorney Generals Office for Interstate Wire Fruad. Formal compliant filed with Virginia Department of Consumer Affairs and Federal Trade Commision Division of Consumer Affairs.
This is a scam

amilliaa
9/22/17

Had the same issue as the first review for bullrunflag.com. paid for my order weeks went by sent 4 emails to this company and they sent me a fake tracking. Still cannot get a hold of them and had to close my bank account with fear of them taking more out. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE! From what i now have read about them is they have changed their name 3 different times with the same amount of bad reviews for the same thing of taking your money and not shipping anything to you.

cf43
3/27/17

So, this company is a total joke. I ordered 1 single 4" military tape from them. After three weeks of waiting I messaged them with no response. So, I opened a dispute claim on PayPal and received a shipping notice within the hour. Three days later I received a tracking number of simply UPS. First of all, you aren't going to send a single tape UPS when you can drop it in a regular envelope and send it with regular postage. But, I decided to humor them and wait. After another week, I escalated the dispute to a claim, they never responded and I received a refund through PayPal. I would like to mention the company and my physical address are literally less than 200 miles from each other. They wasted 7 weeks of my time total and the tape for my enlisted son had to be scrapped which coincidentally was for his birthday. Don't do business with Bullrun Flag Company, they are dishonest. They sent the shipping notice so I would drop the dispute, knowing I would have no further recourse from PayPal to get my money back, wow. This company tries to put on a facade of patriotic and American, no way, avoid at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the Bullrun Flag staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bullrun Flag