Broome Staircase Designs reviews

Tel: 08 91925124
enquiries@broomestaircasedesigns.com.au

christinal197
4/6/19

I have a few Broome pieces now . I will keep coming back.
I love pearls and silver together .
Service ... presentation and products to meet varying budgets whilst being beautiful .
Such a joy to deal with .

sheilam196
4/5/19

Happy with the jewellery, but find the email displaying the jewellery is difficult & confusing to negotiate. I only have an Ifone, no computer so maybe that's the problem. However, I'll continue with purchases.

doreenj8
4/1/19

Very happy with bracelet. The shopping experience all round was positive as it was with all my other purchases.

maureenc110
4/1/19

I brought a gorgeous pendant for my French niece as a memento of her year in Australia. Something she could wear to work or out socially and people would ask about the unusual design. Something she could remember her Australian family by. It was a perfect gift for her and she loves wearing it.

erinab2
3/1/19

Broome Staircase Designs opened my eyes to jewellery inspired by surroundings. The jewellery is not only superb, but I am inspired by it to visit the area. It's a whole experience!

anniem133
3/1/19

Fantastic and efficient customer service, but most of all, beautiful products created from original designs.

pamr118
3/1/19

From the time I saw the bracelet, the ordering was easy, the bracelet arrived in a couple of days and I loved it.

patriciag350
2/5/19

Several items have been purchased from Broome Staircase Designs as gifts. They have been very excitedly received. Everyone is delighted with the items.

lanir5
2/1/19

I bought 2 pairs of earrings. The dangling one was great but the pair of pearl studs wasn't set properly. It needs to be glued back. Not happy.

maryf415
1/1/19

Earings do not sit at a good angle but they are a good size and colour and good value. They are as photo shows.

dalem151
12/1/18

Satisfied with products and service
Afterpay makes purchases hassle free
I have several pieces
I would highly recommend

evelyng59
11/1/18

I purchased some pearls a while ago, I didn't get them out of the package until recently due to moving houses and misplacing the package. When I opened it, the pearls were of very poor quality, not shiny at all, plastic looking. The lady who replied wasn't very helpful. But if you are the same lady reading this email, I know I might be wasting my time by writing this. I will leave a comment on facebook and on google as soon as I can.

susanb698
10/1/18

Very unhappy. Post broke on one of my pearl drop earrings very soon after I purchased them.
I wrote an email of complaint and was only offered free postage on a replacement ear ring.

nicoleo44
9/6/18

My bracelet was impossible to do up myself and as I live alone was not able to get it done up. Staircase Designs happily replaced the item. Was very happy and the service fantastic as well and very friendly and helpful. Full marks.

deniseb289
9/1/18

I looked at the webpage for Broome Staircase designs and liked the variety of designs. I ordered some earrings and they arrived in good time. The earrings are attractive and easy to put on,important for my arthritic hands. I enjoy wearing them,especially since the price was very reasonable.

nate5
8/2/18

Fantastic customer service, called me to check if I was happy with the packaging or whether I wanted another box to better suit rings. Came within the week, super fast packing and delivery. Items are great and look amazing! Thank you!

suet103
8/1/18

The service was excellent and I was very happy with my purchase and what I had purchased for a gift.

stephanief137
8/1/18

Disappointed as price dropped by $600 after christmas and continues the same. Email sent regarding this and told quality of pearl varies. Not stated on website

catherineh162
6/6/18

Really loved the beautiful blue/violet drop pearl earings, easily ordered, received within 10 days nicely presented

jeant65
6/5/18

I am very happy with the product, service and speed of delivery...................................................................................................................................................................................

catrionac5
6/5/18

My pearl ring was looked after carefully (I have other pearls) but it started to peel off and discolour. I sent Broome pearl a message and they didnt respond. So I have warned as many people as I can NOT to purchase from them as they dont care about their products or customers. I have bought a few things from them so they lost a good customer

ginad89
6/5/18

no problems at all. Easy to follow website. Good value.

Attractive product. I don't have one hundred words to say..

karenl421
6/1/18

I ordered presents for my mum and sister for Christmas (and for me!). My order was processed and received quickly. Beautiful jewellery, and can't wait to purchase more.

leeg113
6/1/18

Perfect service, perfect delivery, perfect product, perfect transaction all great
No problems couldn't have asked for better service and product

janetc233
6/1/18

I was very pleased with my purchases. They arrived well packaged and reasonably quickly so that was pleasing.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Diana, Sorry to hear that you purchased the wrong size ring. We will happily exchange it for you subject to availability and postage costs. Please email us at sales1@broomestaicasedesigns.com.au should you wish to do this to make the arrangements

By Natalie K.

Hi Debbie, If you chose a south sea you will receive a certificate of authenticity and valuation. Regards Natalie

By Natalie K.

Hi Kay, All our pearls are either Freshwater or from the ocean. There are no freshwater pearl farms in Australia

By Natalie K.

Hi there, we can make these in white gold, however, as they are quiet heavy, they will be around $1500 in 9ct. Please let us know if you would like further information. Kind regards Julia BSD

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi Lesley, we have a few things on sale for New Years: www.broomestaircasedesigns.com.au

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi there! Yes that's absolutely fine - we can send direct and you can download your receipt direct from paypal. We also send a confirmation email to you confirming your order. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards julia Prynne Company Director

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi there May! Some of our Pearls are Australian and some are from overseas.

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi there Kathy!, yes we have them in 14cm right thru to 22cm however, not in all our bracelets. Do you know the code of which one you like? Kind regards Julia BSD

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Broome Staircase Designs staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Broome Staircase Designs