Broome Staircase Designs reviews

Tel: 08 91925124
enquiries@broomestaircasedesigns.com.au

deniseb346
8/4/19

Easy to navigate site, beautiful pearls and great service, what more could you ask for?? Prices are really reasonable and the designs are really unique. I would recommend Broome Staircase to all my friends, and have!

judyd153
7/1/19

Love Staricase Designs - great service - good price - wonderful designs, my go to place for pearls that I love

cheryls364
7/1/19

I am very sick with cancer snd the constant emails create an annoyance. Even this email after I've unsubscribed is intrusive.

pamr127
6/7/19

Just love my pearl ring came on time and lovely colors fits perfect will have to invest in some more soon

michelened
5/31/19

I bought my silver and pearl ring from the shop. The staff were very helpful and I appreciated their input while choosing what to buy. I settled on a ring with a lovely design - 1 pearl in a silver setting. I've had quite a few compliments and am very happy with my ring. I hope to buy another piece at some stage. - maybe a necklace.

trudis8
5/3/19

I am very happy with my purchases, now and in the past.I will continue to buy pearls from Broome Staircase Designs.

rikal
4/29/19

Terrible service & bad experience.
Very dissapointing experience.
Would not do business again with this company.

christinal197
4/6/19

I have a few Broome pieces now . I will keep coming back.
I love pearls and silver together .
Service ... presentation and products to meet varying budgets whilst being beautiful .
Such a joy to deal with .

sheilam196
4/5/19

Happy with the jewellery, but find the email displaying the jewellery is difficult & confusing to negotiate. I only have an Ifone, no computer so maybe that's the problem. However, I'll continue with purchases.

doreenj8
4/1/19

Very happy with bracelet. The shopping experience all round was positive as it was with all my other purchases.

maureenc110
4/1/19

I brought a gorgeous pendant for my French niece as a memento of her year in Australia. Something she could wear to work or out socially and people would ask about the unusual design. Something she could remember her Australian family by. It was a perfect gift for her and she loves wearing it.

erinab2
3/1/19

Broome Staircase Designs opened my eyes to jewellery inspired by surroundings. The jewellery is not only superb, but I am inspired by it to visit the area. It's a whole experience!

anniem133
3/1/19

Fantastic and efficient customer service, but most of all, beautiful products created from original designs.

pamr118
3/1/19

From the time I saw the bracelet, the ordering was easy, the bracelet arrived in a couple of days and I loved it.

patriciag350
2/5/19

Several items have been purchased from Broome Staircase Designs as gifts. They have been very excitedly received. Everyone is delighted with the items.

lanir5
2/1/19

I bought 2 pairs of earrings. The dangling one was great but the pair of pearl studs wasn't set properly. It needs to be glued back. Not happy.

maryf415
1/1/19

Earings do not sit at a good angle but they are a good size and colour and good value. They are as photo shows.

dalem151
12/1/18

Satisfied with products and service
Afterpay makes purchases hassle free
I have several pieces
I would highly recommend

evelyng59
11/1/18

I purchased some pearls a while ago, I didn't get them out of the package until recently due to moving houses and misplacing the package. When I opened it, the pearls were of very poor quality, not shiny at all, plastic looking. The lady who replied wasn't very helpful. But if you are the same lady reading this email, I know I might be wasting my time by writing this. I will leave a comment on facebook and on google as soon as I can.

susanb698
10/1/18

Very unhappy. Post broke on one of my pearl drop earrings very soon after I purchased them.
I wrote an email of complaint and was only offered free postage on a replacement ear ring.

nicoleo44
9/6/18

My bracelet was impossible to do up myself and as I live alone was not able to get it done up. Staircase Designs happily replaced the item. Was very happy and the service fantastic as well and very friendly and helpful. Full marks.

deniseb289
9/1/18

I looked at the webpage for Broome Staircase designs and liked the variety of designs. I ordered some earrings and they arrived in good time. The earrings are attractive and easy to put on,important for my arthritic hands. I enjoy wearing them,especially since the price was very reasonable.

nate5
8/2/18

Fantastic customer service, called me to check if I was happy with the packaging or whether I wanted another box to better suit rings. Came within the week, super fast packing and delivery. Items are great and look amazing! Thank you!

suet103
8/1/18

The service was excellent and I was very happy with my purchase and what I had purchased for a gift.

stephanief137
8/1/18

Disappointed as price dropped by $600 after christmas and continues the same. Email sent regarding this and told quality of pearl varies. Not stated on website

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi there! Yes that's absolutely fine - we can send direct and you can download your receipt direct from paypal. We also send a confirmation email to you confirming your order. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards julia Prynne Company Director

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi Diana, Sorry to hear that you purchased the wrong size ring. We will happily exchange it for you subject to availability and postage costs. Please email us at sales1@broomestaicasedesigns.com.au should you wish to do this to make the arrangements

By Natalie K.

Hi Debbie, If you chose a south sea you will receive a certificate of authenticity and valuation. Regards Natalie

By Natalie K.

Hi Kay, All our pearls are either Freshwater or from the ocean. There are no freshwater pearl farms in Australia

By Natalie K.

Hi there, we can make these in white gold, however, as they are quiet heavy, they will be around $1500 in 9ct. Please let us know if you would like further information. Kind regards Julia BSD

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi Lesley, we have a few things on sale for New Years: www.broomestaircasedesigns.com.au

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi there May! Some of our Pearls are Australian and some are from overseas.

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative

Hi there Kathy!, yes we have them in 14cm right thru to 22cm however, not in all our bracelets. Do you know the code of which one you like? Kind regards Julia BSD

By JULIA F., Broome Staircase Designs Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Broome Staircase Designs staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Broome Staircase Designs