Review of Brecks

Brecks reviews

dorothya24
10/1/18

I have been buying iris for the past 18 yrs. This year I ordered 4 reblooming iris from Brecks. The iris were dried up and appeared to be dead. I filed a claim through PayPal. Brecks claimed the plants were "dormant" and refused to refund and shipped 4 replacement plants. Two of the replacement plants were dead. Two are struggling to survive. DO NOT ORDER IRIS FROM BRECKS!

elizabethw75
8/2/18

Breck's has made several accounts for me for no good reason, claim they can't fix it, and tried to charge me $300 for stuff I didn't order. I've spoken with them half a dozen times, every time they claim my accounts have been fixed, but nope, they keep sending bills for more and more accounts and keep calling me early in the morning when my husband works until 1am, and we are sleeping at 8am. They won't say why they're calling, just to call them. I'm tired of paying and paying for stuff I never received or ordered, they won't close however many accounts they have for me now, I had a review up and took it down because they assured me it was all fixed, but NO it's not. THIS review is going to stay up, as I am very, very irritated with how I've been treated, and stressed out by them for not fixing the problem after like 6 phone calls with them. I've never dealt with such an inept company for plants before!! DEFINITELY AVOID!!!!!

sherid38
10/9/17

I submitted my order on 9/4/17 and to date I still have not received my already paid for items. I have contacted their customer service 4 times and no result five weeks later. You would think someone would have followed up! My patience is now nonexistent. Customer service what service??? Not the way to run a business!

Questions? Get answers from the Brecks staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Brecks