Review of BrandNex.com

Tel: 855-352-7263 x 2
help@brandnex.com

mollyp40
10/4/18

I was extremely disappointed of brandex bracelets because there was significant lack of communication throughout the process. The order was created for rush delivery, they emailed once saying they could get them there one day later than planned, which was okay. However, then the bracelets never showed. Three phone calls, multiple emails, silence from them. Finally I go on their online chat and somewhat talk to someone who said to re order them or email customer service. Ended up requiring a full refund and went with 24hourwristbands (highly recommended). They got the job done and updated me as we went on.

kharic1
6/7/18

Ordered wristbands and they sent a proof, which was wrong and we sent back for corrections. They send the corrected proof and we agreed. They shipped the product that looked like the first, uncorrected proof. When I contacted the company they said that the proof wasn't reflected in the price and that I would have to pay more money for the product in the proof they sent. Now I have to pay to ship their unwanted product back for my refund. Poor customer service is not work any imagined Discount. DO not recommend!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company

aleciaa
10/11/17

This company is terrible!!! Ordered 100 bracelets and paid extra for shipping. Order was a week late. Company said they would send an extra 50 for inconvenience. The order came and 99 bracelets were sent. They do not honor what they say and are allowed to short your order due to their 10% over or under policy. Customer service is HORRIBLE!! Please take your money somewhere else!!

samr171
8/12/17

I was in a tough situation and needed buttons and wristbands within 48 hours. I called Brandnex and they got it done! Thank you and I will def be reordering again!

sarac101
8/12/17

I order about 2,000 pins each year for an annual conference, and in both August 2016 and August 2017, Brandnex delivered some beautiful 2x2" pins-- a total of 4,000. I especially like how they turned my ppt artwork into something truly beautiful and produced the pins on time and in budget.

susies23
7/2/17

I am past the boiling point with this company. I have gotten nothing but run arounds from customer service for 2 weeks now. One says its been shipped by no tracking # available !! I paid thru paypal and I am praying I can get this money back which is not even mine but belongs to a fund for someone that has breast cancer. I am livid right now !!!

lorenzow16
6/8/17

I wish I would have read reviews before placing an order. As many have stated on the reviews i've read, horrible customer service. I placed an order for wristbands with "RUSH" shipment. $145 for 200. The expected date was for June 5th. Yep, you guessed it, I did not receive on June 5th. Not that big of a deal as my event was for the following day. DID NOT receive them then either. I still don't have them. During the wait, I chatted with 2 different reps stating that they would have someone email me within 24 hrs to follow up and also to refund the RUSH charge. No email at all. I decided to call. When I called their "customer service" , someone answered and said "Hello"...and that's all. No name, no introduction, no thank you, just hello. It sounded like a kid and he was in a kitchen or something. I asked for a refund and the guy he told me that I have to email some help email address to give me a refund. He said the OPPOSITE of what I was told via chat. smh. This is my fault for not reading reviews prior to ordering. I will be putting this company on Better Business Beareau

sarahl224
5/27/17

I have pretty much never posted a review of a company before, but I will gladly go out of my way to post one for this company.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Customer service is straight up AWFUL. I did the 100 wristbands + 100 free wristbands deal and my final price was $64 when I ordered them. Then, when I got my invoice by email, it was $95, so they clearly uncharged me. I've emailed them, called them, online chatted them, everything. They've told me they would refund some of the uncharge because so far no one has had an explanation for it. Still haven't gotten the refund. I've talked to so many different people from this company, all with no answers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

If I have at least deterred one person from buying from this company, then I feel better about paying $25 extra for my wristbands if that means they lose business from elsewhere. This company is the worst I've ever dealt with, and their lack of concern/zero care for their customer happiness is rude, unreasonable and highly unacceptable. To be manipulative and take advantage of your customers is just wrong, and I will never endorse this company in any way. If you want to be cared for as a customer and actually pay for what you ordered THE FIRST TIME, I suggest you go somewhere else.

cjs21
1/29/17

This company does not do its own production - the company that actually does it in Houston told us Brandnex is a couple of people working out of someone's basement. This explains the complete lack of responsiveness, professionalism and outright lies they have told us over the last 6 months we have been trying to get our order fulfilled. DO NOT PAY CASH - they will take your money and never deliver. I have had to call and email multiple times each week since August (its now January) trying to get our order fulfilled. The small part that was delivered was just thrown in a box causing damage to the products and they even sent some boxes to the wrong address. The Better Business Bureau does not even recognize them as a business.

michellec154
9/13/16

Too much to type, but just know that I am still waiting for a phone call that was promised from "higher-up" regarding an UNSATISFIED customer and how things can be rectified.....
Lowlights:
1) turn-around was promised on the website to be 24-48 hours (assuming business days). They called 2 WEEKS later saying that the ink wasn't available and could we wait another week before they could produce my wristband. Fine....
2) received the product 3+ weeks after initial order
3) 2 weeks after receiving the bands, the ink is coming off! Called and asked why and they informed that since it was a promotional item the ink isn't permanent. I was stunned! They let me know that it was mentioned in the "Terms and Conditions" portion of the agreement. Still am looking for that link..... Seriously! Even if its supposed to promote my business, why would I want something that fades after only 2-3 weeks! That doesn't make my business look great either! I get the fact they have that for legal purposes, but that is a ^%&* way of doing business, regardless.

These bands were for a fundraiser for our High School Athletic team. Now we've spent money on a product that we can't responsibly get a return on.

You can count on the fact that, while I'm sitting in the stands at all my children's events, I will let every and any parent/coach/fundraiser/business know that when shopping for wristbands, stay as far away from this company as possible. Wristbands are VERY popular with players, parents, and fans. This topic comes up a lot!

.....and this is the abridged version of my dealings with the company.....

jessicas176
7/20/16

By far the WORST company I have ever worked with. We placed an order for 150 shot glasses on June 20th for our friends going away party. On June 22nd I got an email asking for a better picture for the glasses, so I sent one thinking they had already started making my product. My package was supposed to arrive on July 1st and when it didn't I tried to get ahold of someone on July 2nd with no success. So after the holiday I got ahold on someone on the phone on July 5th and they simply told me my product was still in production but should make it by Friday the 8th which is when we needed them. So on the 6th I called again because I was suppose to get a follow up phone call and never did. 2 days before the going away party I was told my customer service that the product we ordered had been discontinued and that they were surprised that no one had called us sooner. Yeah I was surprised too and really really pissed off. They tried to make things better by offering me elastic bracelets and a full refund which I accepted. However on the 7th, after the bracelets had already shipped they told me that since they gave me the bracelets that they were only going to give me a 25% refund instead. Well I was furious and tried to get a hold of the supervisor for hours with no emails returned or phone calls. So on friday the 8th we got the bracelets and decided to send them back for a full refund. Brandnex refused to give me a shipping label so I had to pay to send back the bracelets that I didn't even want. Now its been almost a week since they got the bracelets back in their possession and I'm still waiting on a refund. This company is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with and in my opinion should be shut down. The suck at customer service, rip off their customers, and frankly are full of BS. I will never recommend Brandnex.com to ANYONE!

meghant3
5/9/16

Our school ordered bracelets as a motivation tool for our kids during testing. These were a real hit!! This kids loved them. They came on time and the quality is AMAZING. Will be continuing to order these in the future!

kevinh124
4/13/16

Ray Oliver was my customer support guy and he did an amazing job! Throughout the tardiness of the entire order and all the shipping slow downs, Ray was there and saw after the package personally. He was amazing!

lisak107
4/5/16

She always goes above and beyond to help me..she even took my order when she did not have a sales rep. She is genuine and caring and concerned and she is the reason I use your company for repeat orders. You are lucky to have an employee like her. I have been in customer service for decades so I especially appreciate people who go above and beyond. Thank you Cecelia.

olunifea
3/11/16

I really appreciate the flexibility and consideration for my product. Great job to Cecelia and Ray on their work.

ixianaw
3/10/16

Nice buttons :)

sandraa51
3/3/16

We needed help from Brandnex and we got it without any hassles. Rick and Alicia were both very helpful and patient with us. They answered all our questions and willingly offered suggestions. We really enjoyed our customer service experience!

dawnh50
2/29/16

This is my third time ordering from Brandnex.com and I have nothing but great things to say about their company. Their bracelets are quailty made, cheap ( but not cheaply made) and are always delivered on or before the date they promise. Rick in customer service was great and made the whole process very easy. Highly recommend them for any promotional needs.

randyk18
2/27/16

My daughter was looking forward to these bracelets. It was great when they arrived early. However, Upon opening the package however her excitement turn to disappointment. Since the braceltte didn't look as she had imagined.

Upon calling the Texas based customer service number not only did they understand the issue but they shipped out new bracelets for no cost. My child is thrilled with the final product.

Brandnex couldn't make things easier.

One happy customer.

ryanl45
2/19/16

I was attempting to buy lanyards from Brandnex for a tradeshow. I placed my order and had a slight delay in the art department so I called and they told me it would not delay the order. I have paid for expedited shipping with a shipping date of the 12th. Convention was the 16th-17th-18th and after calling a few times, leaving messages etc I finally get an answer on the 19th (today) that they can ship them mid next week. The tradeshow has passed and now I don't even need the lanyards anymore! Was really disappointed, I loved the look of them and the price, and if someone could have just stepped up on the customer service level then I wouldn't be left with bad review to give. I do several promotional events and I was hoping this company would become a new vendor of mine to work with me for the year ahead. Companies need to provide better customer service and support to gain confidence and trust with buyers. So many competitors out there, I hope they realize the business that is lost when they don't pay attention to detail. They have offered me a full refund in 7 business days.

Response from Peter A., BrandNex.com Representative
Dear Ryan my apologies regarding this issue. Please email me at ak@brandnex.com to resolve any issues. I would like to see how we can make this up to you.
shellyh18
1/20/16

I placed an online order and failed to attach my artwork (don't judge LOL)....I immediately get an email that says, "We would love to process your order...but....we will need your artwork in order to do so....." (something like that) key word is immediately! Well when I dialed the number and pressed the prompt for Art Dept.....A REAL LIVE PERSON ANSWERED! Let me add the person that sent me the email!! That was like HUGE in this day and age! Cecelia was so understanding of my novice artwork and great idea...she was able to scale down or up (hey...no judgment zone) my image and didn't stop making sure I was happy, even when the order was sent on to production. I appreciate her attentiveness and her patience.

gracee12
1/11/16

I love that you can create your own temp tattoo! Did these for a friend's bday - what a big hit! So unexpected of course. Any picture or words you want - so cool. And this is a reputable company with good customer service in my experience.

ahmeda74
11/18/15

amazing experience the tattoos were excellent, highly recommend this company!

allend15
11/18/15

I had to order wristbands on short notice for a company event. The wonderful Brandnex team helped me design and pick the right colors for the wristbands. Awesome experience all around! They wristbands look great!

janim2
11/18/15

Brandnex is a great company. I order thousands of tattoos from Brandnex, and the order looked amazing and I received them on time! The tattoos were with amazing quality and the kids loved them. I love punctual people and Brandnex completed all my orders in a timely manner. Their customer service was great and they answered all my questions and walked me through the ordering process for tattoos. I highly recommend this company!

Questions? Get answers from the BrandNex.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BrandNex.com