EverydayWristbands reviews

contact@EverydayWristbands.com

peterf135
Peter F.
8/21/17

So far, the site has been easy to use and offers great deals. I hope the proof and product are just as pleasing.

thresas2
Thresa S.
8/3/17

I had a few questions and called customer services and it was really easy to get my questions answered and order the lanyard within 15 minutes. The biggest frustration was that at checkout I went to click terms of use to read it before confirming and then I couldn't get back and had to start all the way over with the order but that was okay because it's fast.

jerris5
Jerri S.
8/3/17

I put the word "TEN" in the discount and it didn't give it to me. Can I still get the discount PLEASE?? We are a non profit. Thank you!

beckya30
Becky A.
7/25/17

It kept emptying spaces that I had placed info into (address, CC number, etc.) and then made me go back to re-enter it and each time, it dumped the 10% discount and made me start over. In the end, it took payment and (again) kicked out the 10% off that I was supposed to receive. So instead of $186 it quoted me, it charged me $199!

felicityg3
Felicity G.
7/25/17

The "please agree to the terms of service" implies checking one box instead of two. Then when I as a customer have to go back through the loop your site doesn't keep the information put in minutes prior, one needs to input all billing and adress information once again. This is particularly frustrating.

anitac55
Anita C.
7/24/17

Great prices and the site was pretty easy to use except, I could not find a place to edit my order once I placed it in the cart.

denisew123
Denise W.
7/19/17

Every time I change the amount, I had to retype all of the other information. Once I decided I wanted to order, the promotional code disappeared, which means I might not get the 10 percent discount using the code "TEN"..

jans173
Jan S.
7/16/17

Very easy, excellent selection of products! Only problem was the color is brighter and deeper on the website. These were allot lighter than hoped for. Thank you

rachanellee
Rachanelle E.
7/1/17

It was a pleasant experience. I didn't have any problems with ordering. Will recommend to friends and family.

gleng21
Glen G.
7/1/17

Lauren helped out very fast and sufficiently through my first time. Much appreciated and please give her a raise.

michaelb939
Michael B.
6/29/17

I sent an email last week asking for someone to contact me regarding my order. I was never replied to. I then called the next day with the promise from the website that I would "Talk to a Real Person 24/7!" and not only didn't talk to a real person, but left a message that was never returned. The only reason that I ordered from your organization was that I could get the products I need in the appropriate time frame without even higher processing and shipping than other companies. I started here because you manufacture in the U.S., but your lack of transparency in the quote/bid process sent me searching other sites (something I would think you wouldn't want to have happen from the marketing perspective) Please keep your promises when you post them front and center on your website. The lack of returning my communications created extra expense for me in expediting my order, not a good customer experience from my perspective.

barbh24
Barb H.
6/29/17

Tried to call you several times, but the mailbox was full to verify some questions. Your prices are great. Hope we will be very happy with the wristbands & will be doing more business together soon.

jeanf40
Jean F.
6/29/17

I love the auto calculator on the side. Very reasonable pricing compared to other sites. I really need these wristbands by Thursday, 2/6 though... I really wish there was a 3-day option, rather than just 5day, or 2 day. The 5 day wouldn't work for my company's budget :(

peterv92
Peter V.
6/29/17

My AmEx was denied. I used paypal instead. I will give a better review after everything is complete.

steview6
Stevie W.
6/29/17

This is the absolute cheapest bands I have found! I'm just hoping they are good quality! If they are then I'm going to definitely order a bunch more for our band!

brandiw22
Brandi W.
6/29/17

It was nice and intuitive to use I have no complaints about your website. You have fair prices and you don't nickle and dime customers for every little thing as some other sites do.

dimitrisa4
DIMITRIS A.
6/29/17

I ve not been satisfied with your responce time and quality over our communication through facebook messages and emails, before this order placement.
I would appreciate though if you take into account my note on this order, concerning the font colors.

donnad169
DONNA D.
6/29/17

My package didn't arrive in time. There was no follow up from the company. I had to contact them to resolve the situation. There was no tracking number available from the company so, if any package was ever mailed (and I doubt it was) there was no way to track it with the USPS. I researched the company and found complaints alleging the everydaywristbands.com had charged people and never delivered their packages. The people this happened to complained to the BBB which is a joke because companies pay to be members of the BBB. I threatened to contact the Internet Fraud Division of our Sheriff's Dept. as well as the Texas Attorney General's office if I didn't receive a refund by a certain date and then my order showed up shipped by FedEx (who was not the original shipper nor was the shipping date the original date). I hate that it took threatening to exercise my legal rights to get the order and I would have actually preferred my money back instead of the delayed and low quality product. Two opportunities to sell the wristbands for a fundraiser were missed. The bracelet color and print color are not the ones I selected plus the print is wearing off of mine after just a few days of wearing it. Not a quality product and I feel that everydaywristbands.com is basically a scam unless you threaten to contact the authorities. Next time, I will use a local printing company instead of risking these issues with an unknown company on the internet.

annemarieb16
AnneMarie B.
6/29/17

I received a 10 percent off the e-mail said the code was 10OFF and everytime I entered it it said wrong code?

mikez33
Mike Z.
6/29/17

I said "Merry Christmas :D" to one of the helpers on the chat program, and they replied with "Same to you :)". I was impressed with a professional website using emoticons. It makes me feel more connected to them on a personal level.

justins189
Justin S.
6/29/17

I tried to navigate more than 10 different sites before this one. This site made it so easy. I work with a small group of developementally disabled adult and these bands are a perfect reward, but I didn't need 50 like many other sites minimum purchase requirement.

jodih28
Jodi H.
6/29/17

I tried to order from another company and their live help wasn't helpful at all. =( You live help was amazing. So glad they messed up so I could order from you!!!

evanc43
Evan C.
6/29/17

Very easy to customize. Love that you can put an internal message on the bands, most other sites don't even give the option to do that.

laurelb21
laurel b.
6/29/17

The front of website said enter code 140free for some free bands but the code would not work. That was frustrating. If the bands show up for the price I'll be happy.

julietteh3
Juliette H.
6/29/17

when purchasing items they were not priced by their initial listings. Then the advertised promocode on your website for 150 free wristbands did not work. Also trying to upload images for the wristbands did not work. Purchasing again depends on how well the wristbands turn out.

Questions? Get answers from the EverydayWristbands staff and other customers.

EverydayWristbands?