Quality Logo Products reviews

Aurora, Illinois 60506, United States
info@qualitylogoproducts.com

nayemi
5/4/18

ts good online business I love it and I hope the business is woald toper and the business go and top one in this woald go a hate

tracye1
4/16/15

Our parent group ordered emergency power banks (power sticks for phones, tablets, hand held games, etc) with our logo on them. We wanted a quality bank made of metal (not plastic) that would hold up over time.

Qualitylogo.com were great to work with, answered questions promptly, the shipping time on my order was extraordinarily fast, our product is great, and our logo/text is great!! The same customer service rep worked with me from step 1 of inquiry to making sure our order arrived -- that is important to me! Having to recreate every email, question, option with a different rep is a pain! This rep signed all emails with his direct email address and phone number!

QL has lots of different items available and the ordering process was easy and the prices great!

The only thing I would wish changed is that I didnt get to see my virtual proof BEFORE I had to enter by credit card information. Other sites weve worked with do provide the opportunity to see what Im ordering I realize a customer could _not_ approve the virtual proof but it is not comfortable providing CC info if the product proof doesnt work out. The power banks were pretty easy logo on the flat side, but logo placement on other items may not be as straightforward.....

Still highly recommend, my final approval to arrival on my front door was less than 48 hours!

Response from Bret B., Quality Logo Products Representative
Hi there, Tracy! Wow, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review - we REALLY appreciate it! I'm glad that you felt you were taken care of throughout the ordering process and we were able to get you the power banks so quickly. We also want to thank you for the feedback regarding our proof process, we're always trying to provide the best service possible and we will take this into account.

Thank you once again for working with us and also for the recommendation as well, that means the world to us :-) I hope you have a wonderful week and we look forward to working with you again!

Questions? Get answers from the Quality Logo Products staff and other customers.

Quality Logo Products?