Review of Brainly

New York City, NY 10016, US
contact@brainly.com

jonathanw177
2/6/19

I have been a moderator on Brainly for quite some time now. Brainy used to be a decent homework help site. Now it's absolutely garbage. As I've had to moderate answers, I can tell you that most answers are just random guesses by people trying to get points. A lot of the questions asked are by bots that ask one question. Now Brainly requires your to pay to view low-quality answers.. which is absolutely ridiculous. As a moderator, I say to steer clear. Try other websites such as questioncove.com or peeranswer.com

They provide much better help (and not random users guessing to get points) and don't charge you money.

Brainly has changed a lot, and unfortunately it wasn't for the best. I'm not sure why they needed to charge money when they get so much grant funding. Perhaps it's greed.

tyresel1
12/28/17

Why the f**k would I pay a minimum of $1.95 a month for answers? It was a great website before you had to pay, now it just went to s**t.

Response from Sarah K., Brainly Representative
Hi Tyrese! We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your experience. We appreciate your feedback about the types of subscription services you're looking for, and we're interested in hearing more of your suggestions. Please contact us at community@brainly.com if you have any additional comments or questions.
-Sarah
Brainly Team
johnm1178
10/5/17

bruh i swear, this website really aint $#*!. these $#*!es want me to pay $#*!ing 15 a month just to get one answer nahhhh bruh u got me $#*!ed up. this website is abseloute garbage take this $#*! down

Response from Sarah K., Brainly Representative
Hi John! Sorry for any disappointment with your experience. Our subscription offers more than just access to Verified Answers - you can learn more at our FAQ page here: goo.gl/K4kFG2
We're interested in learning more about the tools and resources that would best help you to learn, so please contact us at community@brainly.com if you have any other suggestions or questions.
-Sarah
Brainly Team

Questions? Get answers from the Brainly staff and other customers.

Brainly?