Review of Brainly

New York City, NY 10016, US
contact@brainly.com

adriannas9
8/3/19

I attempted to use Brainly to help me with an online class I was taking, one answer every 30 minutes was annoying so I signed up for the "7 day free trial" they took my card information and then the screen kept loading for an hour so I gave up and closed it. I received an email saying that everything was processed, but then I wasn't able to use the free trial. The site didn't even recognize that I had signed up for it. Yet I received an email saying I was going to be charged. Looking for help, I contacted them via a reply to the confirmation email they sent me because 1. They don't have a phone number and 2. Their online help desk never responded to me. I received one email back asking for more information and saying that the problem would be fixed. I sent the information, no response. So now, the website won't even recognize my email in their system. I got the app and was able to sign in without a problem. But, YOU CAN'T CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON THE APP. Not to mention their website crashes anytime you even think about accessing your account to cancel your subscription. I have responded to every email they sent me hoping for another response, and submitted more requests via their website. No response. DO NOT USE BRAINLY.

harleyw30
7/31/19

Incorrect answers are verified and many answers are random garbage. High school students determine if the answers are correct with little to no training in the content area.

jonathanw177
2/6/19

I have been a moderator on Brainly for quite some time now. Brainy used to be a decent homework help site. Now it's absolutely garbage. As I've had to moderate answers, I can tell you that most answers are just random guesses by people trying to get points. A lot of the questions asked are by bots that ask one question. Now Brainly requires your to pay to view low-quality answers.. which is absolutely ridiculous. As a moderator, I say to steer clear. Try other websites such as questioncove.com or peeranswer.com

They provide much better help (and not random users guessing to get points) and don't charge you money.

Brainly has changed a lot, and unfortunately it wasn't for the best. I'm not sure why they needed to charge money when they get so much grant funding. Perhaps it's greed.

tyresel1
12/28/17

Why the f**k would I pay a minimum of $1.95 a month for answers? It was a great website before you had to pay, now it just went to s**t.

Response from Sarah K., Brainly Representative
Hi Tyrese! We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your experience. We appreciate your feedback about the types of subscription services you're looking for, and we're interested in hearing more of your suggestions. Please contact us at community@brainly.com if you have any additional comments or questions.
-Sarah
Brainly Team
johnm1178
10/5/17

bruh i swear, this website really aint $#*!. these $#*!es want me to pay $#*!ing 15 a month just to get one answer nahhhh bruh u got me $#*!ed up. this website is abseloute garbage take this $#*! down

Response from Sarah K., Brainly Representative
Hi John! Sorry for any disappointment with your experience. Our subscription offers more than just access to Verified Answers - you can learn more at our FAQ page here: goo.gl/K4kFG2
We're interested in learning more about the tools and resources that would best help you to learn, so please contact us at community@brainly.com if you have any other suggestions or questions.
-Sarah
Brainly Team

Questions? Get answers from the Brainly staff and other customers.

Brainly?