Bradford Exchange

Bradford Exchange has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Bradford Exchange most frequently mention customer service problems. Bradford Exchange ranks 113th among Custom Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Bradford Exchange?

“Goofy Must Be in Charge”

Donald T.
2/24/20

Walt Disney was fired from his first job, because he lacked imagination. I have to imagine that Goofy is the CEO of this organization, for this is the characteristics of the type of customer service you receive. For each interaction of customer service is a nightmare from elm street. Just waiting for Chucky to show up at my door. Its been 4 months of dealing with issues. Of being told over and over, "I have listened to the tapes and we have delivered the worst customer service. Give us the opportunity to change that, stay with us. We will give you a personal shopper to make a difference." No difference has occurred... but, wait a second, there is a difference - ITS GOT WORSE! The manager I keep talking to keep making promises that are not kept. For example, because of garbage customer service received in the past, Bradford Exchange will send me three items at no cost. Received them and guess what, each came with an invoice to be paid. So, I have to find time, to call them again, during my work hours. Or, maybe, the CEO Mr Goofy can give me a call? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't take phone calls because he isn't concern about customer service. Two other items, I wanted was delivered, with invoices. I had asked for them to be put on the credit card and for them, since they were part of a series to enroll me in the series. So I have to call to get these invoices paid. My personal shopper called on Wednesday, asking about enrolling me in the series delivery system... I guess the manager I had talked to the week before is unable to do what she promised when she said she would enroll me. So, on Wednesday, I told this personal shopper, to enroll me in the series. On Thursday, she called and left a message, asking me if I wanted to be enroll in the series. Late Thursday afternoon, I return call and left a message for her to put me in the series as we HAD DISCUSSED THE DAY BEFORE. Not certain, whether, I have been enrolled in it or not haven't heard anything back and its now been two days. Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Customer Care. Preferred solution: A call from the CEO - would like to have an explanation of why the poor customer service continues..

donaldt122
February 24th, 2020

So I have to call to get these invoices paid.
Product or Service Mentioned: The Bradford Exchange Customer Care.

traceyc51
July 9th, 2016

Should be 0 stars. I ordered a personalised music box at the beginning of may. It took 8 weeks and a threatening email to them before they sent a broken one. I emailed them yet again, and have now been told I will have to wait until SEPTEMBER for a replacement. That will take it to 5 months of waiting for one little box. This was a birthday present from my parents to their granddaughter, so she has had to go without her present now. They are quick to take your money but not so to sent out their orders. I have emailed trading standards about them, and hopefully they will shut this shambolic company down before anyone else loses their hard-earned money. I doubt I will get my money back or even get a replacement in September. They barely answer their emails. They are con artists. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Questions? Get answers from the Bradford Exchange staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bradford Exchange?

Have a question about Bradford Exchange?