Review of BracketsRus

London NW54DY
Tel: 08456769200

walterd61
3/10/19

Brilliant, Speedy efficient service....nothing was too much trouble to ensure satisfaction. Additional part required to complete my original order was dispatched and arrived just 24 hrs later.Well done.
W.J.D. Canterbury.

carolem82
1/10/19

Good sturdy product, fast delivery, easy to get hold of by phone when I had a query and quickly got back to me.

victoriag111
10/18/18

Ordered item on Monday and it's now Friday and still not delivered. So much for next day delivery. Tried calling them and emailing but no response! Terrible after sales service.

hayleyb33
10/5/18

a minute ago
WOULD BE ZERO STARS IF THERE WAS AN OPTION!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! The servise is below appaulling, and I genuinely didn't think that was feasible. They delivered part of our order (a tiny part!!) Then held our money to ransom whilst we desperately tried to get someone to helpus or even respond to us. Seriously terrible beyond belief!! I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER, so please avoid at all costs!

paulj257
9/4/18

Bad communication from seller and not able to contact on landline. Next day delivery? waited 5 days and then cancelled order for a refund. Not very professional, not recommended.

billj135
5/8/18

Great customer service on correct product selection for ordering and competitive price.
Set my mind at rest that I was ordering the right thing.

danf117
5/6/18

I purchased a wall bracket for my new Sony Bravia 55XE9303 TV from Bracketsrus after much research on the internet because they seemed to be the best quality for the price. The bracket arrived within 2 days of ordering and I was really impressed with the quality. The bracket was very easy to put up and holds the TV really close to the wall (within 20mm) which was important to me. I couldnt be happier with my purchase and would recommend Bracketsrus to anyone.

olivera21
5/1/18

Great customer support and fast delivery. Had an issue with buying the wrong bracket and they refunded almost straight away. I then bought the correct one with no issues

tome114
5/1/18

Found the bracket I needed quite easily on the website and it arrived within 24 hours. Second time I've bought a bracket from them and both good quality. Latest one a bit fiddly to assemble (2 hands not quite enough!) but nice & sturdy.

jacks714
4/30/18

Bought two wall brackets which arrived very quickly. One of them didn't have the correct washers to begin with but this was instantly rectified and the correct ones were sent the next day with no hesitation.

davidm1239
4/29/18

Bought 2 tv brackets and they arrived quick and were perfect for the two small tvs. Have bought from BracketsRUS before and service has always been first class.

adamg142
4/27/18

There is a great selection on the website, good prices, realistic info, and speedy delivery. Excellent! Keep up the good work!

billr181
4/27/18

Brackets as ordered,instructions easily understood and brackets fitted well.Will buy from these good people again.

benl107
4/27/18

Great products, pricing and delivery. I would recommend Brackets R Us to any friends or family. I found the delivery to be quick and efficient and the pricing competitive and fair/ The products are god quality.

dawnp68
4/27/18

Our first time ordering, super fast delivery and easily installed, I would highly recommend you guys, and the customer service team were extremely helpful too.

krisn26
4/27/18

Communication to be more responcefull,

i incured to may sisuations where i had no direct contact. our order value was in the excess of 5/6k. we required an accounts manager to have a direct contact.

glennh57
4/27/18

Fast delivery - straight forward install. My second purchase with Bracketsrus and just as good as the first! Highly recommend!!

kenc148
4/27/18

Bracket was well built and strong. The joints were tight giving good firm movement with no sloppyness. Fitted well to the TV

williamc480
4/27/18

Easy to place order, package came well packed and within specified time ,found it easy to fit and does the job very well
Thanks
Bill

kieranm10
4/27/18

arrived on time put on wall works very happy i am very happy with the service don't know about returns i did not need to return it

Tip for consumers: don't know about returns i did not need to return it

richarda243
4/27/18

TV Bracket arrived in good time packaging was seriously damaged but all parts were intact.
Now installed and looks good,would use BraketsRus again
Thank you.

markl444
4/27/18

The product was good value and it allowed me to mount my TV to the wall. Would give you more space to play about with

martino122
4/27/18

bracket just as advertised. Nice one thank you! If we need another, we will come straight back to you, if you are price competitive once again

simond70
4/27/18

No problems at all, came as promised, does the job and is what it said it was. Will happily look on the website next time i need to order a similar product

chrise139
4/27/18

My TV wall bracket was delivered promptly and was easy to assemble in about 30 minutes, would use them again.

I have same issue. Placed order on Monday and it's now Friday still not delivered! They're not answering emails and tracking number they've provided isn't valid so the carrier can't locate item on their system. I'm not amused!

By Victoria G.

Questions? Get answers from the BracketsRus staff and other customers.

BracketsRus?