BracketsRus

BracketsRus has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 269 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BracketsRus most frequently mention next day, good quality and fast delivery. BracketsRus ranks 3rd among TVs sites.

• Tv bracket was a doddle to fit, especially with the built in spirit levels, nice and sturdy construction.
  • The Wall Bracket for my LG TV arrived within 2 days of ordering.

• It is not possible to speak to customer service except by email.
  • They claim on the website "Free 24 Delivery" but I am still waiting after 3 days.
How would you rate BracketsRus?

“AMAZING”

Kiara J.
5/18/20

First off the website was easy to use and has a huge selection of TV brackets at amazing low prices After ordering the wrong TV bracket I panicked but with their outstandingly good Customer service the problem was resolved and I received my bracket the next day, I also received a part refund that came through a lot faster than expected, The quality of the product was also to an amazing standard, I would definitely recommend.

“Shocking company”

Elizabeth D.
12/8/20

Awful company to deal with- no address or phone numbers given anywhere! Need to return an item but can't as I can not contact them to find out their address m! The only way of contacting them is via their suspect ‘One for everything' online form - which is never read and I don't believe goes anywhere! Absolutely disgraceful - I'm warning people NEVER order from these people! I've reported them to Trading Standards!

tv bracket (25) customer service (19) wall bracket (14) excellent service (11) day delivery (12) great product (13) excellent product (8) 24 hours (4) great service (11) right bracket (6) fast delivery (19) 2 days (5)
elizabethd864
December 8th, 2020

sandram815
March 4th, 2020

Wrong item received. Do not respond to telephone. Have received 1 email despite sending many. Still no further forward. Stay clear

kenc415
June 29th, 2020

Ordered Bracket 24th of April. It's now 29th of June. No bracket. Phone doesn't even ring when I call, though they never answered in the past anyway. No response to emails. Another Covid Casualty? Save your money. I was trying to give local business a chance rather than amazon. Lesson learned. Only cost 20 quid for the lesson.

kiaraj8
May 18th, 2020

chrisi194
January 11th, 2021

Ordered a bracket on Thursday with an emboldened promise on their website of "Free next day delivery". Four days later and nothing. Won't answer phone and direct to email query instead. Nothing back. I'd avoid.

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy from this company. Disappointment awaits.

Products used:
TV Brackets

richarda243
April 27th, 2018

TV Bracket arrived in good time packaging was seriously damaged but all parts were intact.
Now installed and looks good, would use BraketsRus again
Thank you.

kittyc22
October 28th, 2019

I wish I could do zero star. One of the worst customer service I have experienced. I have a Sony TV which needs special wall bracket as the back of it is not flat. I typed in the TV model and there is one bracket that is especially for that TV, I was very happy so ordered straight away. It wasn't cheap, about £30 with delivery charge. But when came to installing it, the bracket shape and the holes on the back of the TV don't match at all. So I contacted customer service, a guy called Lee responded that I actually need a different bracket for this TV which is priced at £60 and a £15 Sony screws set. So I said right if I order those ones instead, can they give me free return for the £30 one as it's not my fault they provided incorrect information on their website. Lee replied no' because the measurements are all on the page I should have checked before I buy. Seriously?! What's point of putting TV models on the page if they are totally wrong? Then I realised this is probably how they con people, in this case making me spend £100 on a TV bracket. Needless to say I'm never buying on their website again and will warn all my friends to stay away from them.

victoriag111
October 18th, 2018

Ordered item on Monday and it's now Friday and still not delivered. So much for next day delivery. Tried calling them and emailing but no response! Terrible after sales service.

tonyb188
April 27th, 2018

I have fitted the bracket on the wall of a new extension which has thermalite block walls. This is not a complaint but these blocks are not suitable for the fittings supplied. I used threaded studs which I set into the walls and have made a very secure fix for the 55 tv. The bracket is superb and although quite pricey I think it is well worth it

hayleyb33
October 5th, 2018

A minute ago
WOULD BE ZERO STARS IF THERE WAS AN OPTION! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The servise is below appaulling, and I genuinely didn't think that was feasible. They delivered part of our order (a tiny part!) Then held our money to ransom whilst we desperately tried to get someone to helpus or even respond to us. Seriously terrible beyond belief! I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER, so please avoid at all costs!

lesp4
March 13th, 2017

Received order within 2 days and when discovered not suitable received prompt refund. Would recommend.

paulj257
September 4th, 2018

Bad communication from seller and not able to contact on landline. Next day delivery? Waited 5 days and then cancelled order for a refund. Not very professional, not recommended.

suzanneb273
April 27th, 2020

Wonderful service in this very demanding lockdown time. Bracket was sent out so quickly, and whilst we were prepared to wait a while, it came the next day. Very good quality, solid bracket, clear instructions. Very happy!

rosem646
April 12th, 2018

Brought a bracket to fit my tv but very disappointed that it did not work I ordered a flat wall bracket and all I got was loads of screws that did not fit the bracket and the bracket it self did not fit the tv as its said when I ordered it. I chose a flat wall bracket to fit a 32 tv Samsung but in the end we had to abandon as it did not work.
So I am out of pocket with a rubbish bracket I cannot use. Never again I will order anything from you rubbish.

mikeh239
May 26th, 2016

I ordered what was advertised as a corner bracket for a 32 inch TV. Now bearing in mind all they do is supply TV brackets, they sent me a bracket that would give you the minimum adjustment on a flat wall, so was useless for what I wanted. When I informed them they asked me to return the bracket at my cost, then they would refund the bracket price not the postage and I could re-order. Buyer beware, do not use them.

williamm272
December 21st, 2016

They claim on the website "Free 24 Delivery" but I am still waiting after 3 days. The emails from their Customer Services are short and terse and very unhelpful. Would never buy again

richardb137
February 10th, 2015

Very reasonable bracket for a 40" Samsung flat screen. The bracket turned up very quickly as well.

The instructions could have been a little easier to follow and I had to make a little adjustment to the mount, but it does exactly what I need it to do.

Tip for consumers:
Best value for money and does exactly what you need it to do.

lisah1357
June 22nd, 2020

I have ordered two brackets now from 'BracketsRus' & both have arrived quickly & safely. I would definitely order again if I need anymore in the future.

peterb381
April 25th, 2018

Ordered over Christmas so didn't get the next day as no-one was working over Christmas / New Year (but didn't say this anywhere). I bought 2 brackets, one was specifically for a 32 inch JVC TV and the bracket, despite fitting, comes up above the TV so you can see it popping up above the TV when mounted to the wall. We had a professional come in and fit it and he showed me why exactly it was going to pop out the top, so this definitely wasn't a fitting issue. In general, I like the company - the fact you can put in your TV type and be confident it will fit is great - just a bit gutted it's not a little more discreet (especially considering the price)!

anthonyb75
February 10th, 2015

Delivered the next day. Although one of their cheaper brackets it works OK

malc334
December 4th, 2015

Horrible company. They never pick up the telephone so customer service is non existent (probably fully aware that if they answer there are dissatisfied customers wanting some kind of service). The were late sending me the bracket, when it finally arrived it wasn't suitable and it cost me £13 to return it - so they just sent it back to me. No refund and stuck with a crap bracket I don't want. Absolutely disgusted. Please don't bother wasting your time and money, companies like this do not deserve your business.

bc27
August 22nd, 2013

I cant complain. It came quickly, fitted the tv and you can even play with the horizontal positioning once it is installed which is great if you are placing in the middle of a wall. Good price too. Dont try and follow the instructions though, you cant - just use your common sense.

daver506
August 22nd, 2020

Order delivered in well less than 24 hours, don't know how they did it. Item exactly as described and fitted tv perfectly

branl
August 22nd, 2013

I ordered my first bracket and I must say the service was pretty good. But the bracket didn't fit and I had to return it, at their cost. I was advised of another bracket that would fit but it was twice the price, I ordered it and paid the extra and it arrived quickly. However this one didn't fit either and I was asked to send photos to prove I wasn't lying. I eventually manage to get a full refund but only after having to explain and prove the issue.

geoh18
September 25th, 2013

Good strong bracket, easy to fit but part of the bracket covered the aeriel socket so I had to saw 3 inches off it. Still worked excellently

I have same issue. Placed order on Monday and it's now Friday still not delivered! They're not answering emails and tracking number they've provided isn't valid so the carrier can't locate item on their system. I'm not amused!

By Victoria G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BracketsRus staff and other customers.

FREE 24 HOUR Delivery on all TV brackets and TV wall brackets for home and office use.

sarahp341
Sarah P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BracketsRus?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about BracketsRus?