BracketsRus

BracketsRus has a consumer rating of 4.45 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BracketsRus also ranks 3rd among TVs sites.

• Tv bracket was a doddle to fit, especially with the built in spirit levels, nice and sturdy construction.
  • Excellent service, very easy to order and extremely good value, super fast delivery and will definitely use again!

• It is not possible to speak to customer service except by email.
  • They claim on the website "Free 24 Delivery" but I am still waiting after 3 days.
How would you rate BracketsRus?

“AMAZING”

Kiara J.
5/18/20

First off the website was easy to use and has a huge selection of TV brackets at amazing low prices After ordering the wrong TV bracket I panicked but with their outstandingly good Customer service the problem was resolved and I received my bracket the next day, I also received a part refund that came through a lot faster than expected, The quality of the product was also to an amazing standard, I would definitely recommend.

“Wrong item received”

Sandra M.
3/4/20

Wrong item received. Do not respond to telephone. Have received 1 email despite sending many. Still no further forward. Stay clear

tv bracket (25) customer service (19) excellent service (11) day delivery (12) wall bracket (14) great product (13) right bracket (6) fast delivery (19) 24 hours (3) great service (11) 2 days (5) quality product (10)
kiaraj8
May 18th, 2020
suzanneb273
April 27th, 2020
Wonderful service in this very demanding lockdown time. Bracket was sent out so quickly, and whilst we were prepared to wait a while, it came the next day. Very good quality, solid bracket, clear instructions. Very happy!
sandram815
March 4th, 2020
lisah1357
June 22nd, 2020
I have ordered two brackets now from 'BracketsRus' & both have arrived quickly & safely. I would definitely order again if I need anymore in the future.
rosem646
April 12th, 2018
Brought a bracket to fit my tv but very disappointed that it did not work I ordered a flat wall bracket and all I got was loads of screws that did not fit the bracket and the bracket it self did not fit the tv as its said when I ordered it. I chose a flat wall bracket to fit a 32 tv Samsung but in the end we had to abandon as it did not work.
So I am out of pocket with a rubbish bracket I cannot use. Never again I will order anything from you rubbish.
leel212
November 15th, 2019
Fantastic service, even though I havent bought anything for over ten years from them they still go the extra mile. I am on my 3rd TV on the same bracket and they sent me some screws on next day delivery free of charge to help me out
peterb381
April 25th, 2018
Ordered over Christmas so didn't get the next day as no-one was working over Christmas / New Year (but didn't say this anywhere). I bought 2 brackets, one was specifically for a 32 inch JVC TV and the bracket, despite fitting, comes up above the TV so you can see it popping up above the TV when mounted to the wall. We had a professional come in and fit it and he showed me why exactly it was going to pop out the top, so this definitely wasn't a fitting issue. In general, I like the company - the fact you can put in your TV type and be confident it will fit is great - just a bit gutted it's not a little more discreet (especially considering the price)!
kenc415
June 29th, 2020
Ordered Bracket 24th of April. It's now 29th of June. No bracket. Phone doesn't even ring when I call, though they never answered in the past anyway. No response to emails. Another Covid Casualty? Save your money. I was trying to give local business a chance rather than amazon. Lesson learned. Only cost 20 quid for the lesson.
branl
August 22nd, 2013
I ordered my first bracket and I must say the service was pretty good. But the bracket didn't fit and I had to return it, at their cost. I was advised of another bracket that would fit but it was twice the price, I ordered it and paid the extra and it arrived quickly. However this one didn't fit either and I was asked to send photos to prove I wasn't lying. I eventually manage to get a full refund but only after having to explain and prove the issue.
richarda243
April 27th, 2018
TV Bracket arrived in good time packaging was seriously damaged but all parts were intact.
Now installed and looks good, would use BraketsRus again
Thank you.
tonyb188
April 27th, 2018
I have fitted the bracket on the wall of a new extension which has thermalite block walls. This is not a complaint but these blocks are not suitable for the fittings supplied. I used threaded studs which I set into the walls and have made a very secure fix for the 55 tv. The bracket is superb and although quite pricey I think it is well worth it
karins46
September 24th, 2019
Great service! Having bought a bracket from them 9 years ago, which was a good price, arrived promptly and perfect for the job, I contacted them last week about hanging a different tv on it and they could not have been more helpful. They responded immediately, advised me on everything I needed to know and generously sent me additional screws for the new tv.
warrene5
2,457 helpful votes
December 14th, 2013
Its always a bad sign when a company has a stack of shill accounts posting...
( I sure wouldn't deal with any company doing that!)

Why don't they have happy customers posting?
richardc1038
October 3rd, 2019
Wanted a sturdy wall bracket to support my new tkitchen tv and found the ideal one on BracketsRus.

Ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday morning post free.

It is a great product at a very reasonable price, and was received in record time - very well done.

If only all purchases could be this easy!
paulb106
September 25th, 2013
Ordered a bracket (easy) paid for it, then decide to upgrade, requested an upgrade (easy), then the problem happened

First delivery, I was out- my fault
2nd delivery 3 adults in house (work being done on house)- no physical visit, but courier says yes they did so i clearly must have been somewhere else, and so was everyone else.

After a week of chasing, i had to provide an alternative address, which i did, and then the product came.

Product is fine, but is the original order, not the £25 upgrade

So 2 weeks late and the wrong product, can not be bothered to tell them, as clearly i am mistaken, the bracket does tilt and swing, even though the professional TV fitter says it doesnt!
lesp4
March 13th, 2017
Received order within 2 days and when discovered not suitable received prompt refund. Would recommend.
kittyc22
October 28th, 2019
I wish I could do zero star. One of the worst customer service I have experienced. I have a Sony TV which needs special wall bracket as the back of it is not flat. I typed in the TV model and there is one bracket that is especially for that TV, I was very happy so ordered straight away. It wasn't cheap, about £30 with delivery charge. But when came to installing it, the bracket shape and the holes on the back of the TV don't match at all. So I contacted customer service, a guy called Lee responded that I actually need a different bracket for this TV which is priced at £60 and a £15 Sony screws set. So I said right if I order those ones instead, can they give me free return for the £30 one as it's not my fault they provided incorrect information on their website. Lee replied no' because the measurements are all on the page I should have checked before I buy. Seriously?! What's point of putting TV models on the page if they are totally wrong? Then I realised this is probably how they con people, in this case making me spend £100 on a TV bracket. Needless to say I'm never buying on their website again and will warn all my friends to stay away from them.
walterd61
March 10th, 2019
Brilliant, Speedy efficient service... nothing was too much trouble to ensure satisfaction. Additional part required to complete my original order was dispatched and arrived just 24 hrs later. Well done.
W. J. D. Canterbury.
tome114
May 1st, 2018
Found the bracket I needed quite easily on the website and it arrived within 24 hours. Second time I've bought a bracket from them and both good quality. Latest one a bit fiddly to assemble (2 hands not quite enough!) but nice & sturdy.
glennh57
April 27th, 2018
Fast delivery - straight forward install. My second purchase with Bracketsrus and just as good as the first! Highly recommend!
raymondb1
February 8th, 2012
Bracketsrus advertise that their brackets come with all necessary fittings for brick and stud walls. My delivery had no screws for stud walls. Communication revealed that they do not even stock such screws. They did however give me a partial refund.
carolem82
January 10th, 2019
Good sturdy product, fast delivery, easy to get hold of by phone when I had a query and quickly got back to me.
dannya82
October 3rd, 2019
Having dealing with BracketsRus I got to speak to Sarah every day and got to form a great friendship, we've been friends now for 3 weeks, thanks Sarah you are a credit to the company x
victoriag111
October 18th, 2018
Ordered item on Monday and it's now Friday and still not delivered. So much for next day delivery. Tried calling them and emailing but no response! Terrible after sales service.
nickj65
January 16th, 2018
Really good on the phone; I've used them several times; They provide good brackets that arrive promptly; twice I had to change a bracket due to my fault (I measured it wrong and the other was because I dropped the TV) and they changed the first and refunded the second promptly with no issues; Excellent service. Very happy with them

I have same issue. Placed order on Monday and it's now Friday still not delivered! They're not answering emails and tracking number they've provided isn't valid so the carrier can't locate item on their system. I'm not amused!

By Victoria G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BracketsRus staff and other customers.

FREE 24 HOUR Delivery on all TV brackets and TV wall brackets for home and office use.

sarahp341
Sarah P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BracketsRus?

Have a question about BracketsRus?