BoxOfficeTicketSales reviews

Tel: 1-800-515-2171
info@boxofficeticketsales.com

kenb375
11/21/19
Ticket prices dropped by 2/3 of initial purchase price the week before the concert. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from them.
joshl138
11/20/19
They are very good at misleading you on what they offer for tickets. I ordered vip passes for TOOL Las Vegas 1/17/19. They sold me 3 seats for $2900 with access to a vip lounge. I'm at a concert I don't want to hang out in some lounge, thanks though. I told them I wanted the exact details of what these vip passes included. They called me back after the credit card was no longer pending and told me basically to piss off. Their customer service is horrible. Filled with rude people repeating themselves over and over. This company is equivalent to the phone scammers that take advantage of the elderly. For $960 a seat you should be front row not 40 rows back. Do yourself a favor and never waste your time or money with these scumbags.
kailas7
11/15/19
I was reading all of the previous reviews, after ordering my tickets, and I was scared to death that I would receive my tickets. I called the customer service line and emailed the company. I spoke with two very professional, sympathetic representatives that reassured me that our tickets out arrive. The day before the concert, we received our tickets via email!! Thank you all!! Ps. This is a legit review.
nunyan4
11/12/19
bought tickets to a show for me and my son which we both wanted to see for a very long time. Only to be told my tickets were fraudulent upon arrival.. The person behind me had the same thing told to them, tickets fraudulent. This company is a rip off, do not spent your hard earned money on this website, EVER. Had to buy two more tickets at the box office (which were much cheaper by the way) Had to cancel my bank card and will be telling everyone I know never to use this website.
ashleyr281
10/23/19
I have cancer and recently lost my ability to walk due to the side effects of my immunotherapy treatment. I spoke with your company, hoping we could sit in the handicapped area now that I am in a wheelchair. Your employee was very rude and only repeated rules like a robot. She acted very annoyed by my phone call in the 1st place. We will never be purchasing tickets from your company again.
nanettel7
9/22/19
They sold me tickets then the night before the venue called me and said my seats were no longer available that their promoter notified them those seats were no longer available. I had the tickets already with my assigned seats and I could either cancel or take other seats. We had a group of 17 and was offered as a replacement separate seats all over the stadium! When I told them I needed to call my friends to see what they wanted to do I was told no I had to let them know now that this was a one time offer so take it or leave it. Also I was under the impression I had contacted the venue itself not an outside entity. They totally misrepresented themselves on the phone when I called for tickets. When I asked how they could do that I only received rude remarks. This is a fraudulent company! Do not use them! Plus when I called the venue directly after this incident I was able to get tickets all together and for $200 less! Unbelievable! A picture of one of the tickets I received from them when I purchased them showing they gave me so called legitimate tickets
nadiab31
9/3/19
I found their phone number on Barclays Center website. I called them to find out the price for the two tickets . Be advised that they don't estimate you the final price unless you agree to their terms. After the long phone conversation, salesman force me to buy those tickets. They are manipulating people
mikem1367
8/22/19
Bought tickets for NFL game and found out after calling 4 times and wasting 2hrs on hold throughout those calls that the tickets were not available. I found out only 3.5 prior to the event, definitely will never try and purchase from them again and I would advise everyone else to beware!
elizabetht235
6/20/19
Order tickets that I thought were for seats and it was standing room tickets. The tickets I bought said general admission when I purchased them. This usually means that your seat is not assigned. Very disappointed. Very crowded and uncomfortable to stand. I had to call to get them to send me the email with my tickets attached the say before the event. Will never use this service again.
dylans96
5/21/19
Never buy from these people they caharge triple the amount of the tickets and have worse customer service ever ! Ever review left on her was accurate they are an awful company and should be shut down
jbk4
5/18/19
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. 1 star is too many. We had the same experience as others. Redirected to this reseller from the Paramount theater box office with no warning it was a ticket reseller. They had all out information wrong so we never received confirmation. They were rude and hung up. They said there was no purchase because of their incorrect information. We bought tickets for way less directly from the venue online. 2 days later they called and said they found the correct info and could send a confirmation. Nothing showed up on our credit card statement either so we bought other tickets. Now we are disputing the charge because they refused to cancel the charge.
mallorym17
4/3/19
Flat out lied to us about where the seats were located (said 2nd row behind home plate - they were 2nd row of the TOP section of the ballpark about 100 rows from home plate and on the 1st baseline NOT behind homeplate. Actively pressured and tricked us into purchasing tickets that were available online for less than 1/4 of the price. These people know when someone isn't familiar with a venue or a ticket buying prcoess and they take full advantage.
anneh213
3/5/19
We were lead to believe that there were limited tickets for the event, and there was a message that for this particular event it was almost sold out!!. Naive on my part.With all the charges and markup we paid 3 times the value of the ticket. I thought I had an out as the tickets were not delivered on time, but my credit card company said that as long as I received the tickets prior to the event they could not help me. Bev
roberto178
12/4/18
I was told on a phone sale, that tickets that I paid for were PARALLEL TO THE STAGE, for an event.
The next day I obtained a seating chart, only showed the seats were completely at the back of the venue. They will not cancel the sale or refund me!
My bank is now taking action!
THEY ARE A DESPICABLE COMPANY!
bronwynm12
12/1/18
Bought theatre ticket. Never delivered. No replies to email. Phones never answered.forms submitted to website not answered.
stank50
9/5/18
Believe the multiple negatives reviews of this companies practices...
Can not curse and can not threaten, but I sure would like to get across to any and everyone reading this that this Company is at best a big scam. Keep away, keep away So, Yes believe it that you should keep away. So many other venue ticket sellers so that there is no need to deal with this one.
cindyd115
4/12/18
We had purchased tickets MONTHS AGO they have took the money out of my bank as soon as i placed the order, received a call today from them stating that the tickets were sold out and I would not be getting my tickets for the Ron White comedy here in Grand Junction. I cant understand how they can take the money for the ticket then next thing i know im getting stiffed and end up not getting anything but a SORRY you will not be getting your tickets you paid for MONTHS AGO!!!!! and now it is sold out because they waited till now to contact me about this issue!!!!!! Buyers Beware!!!!!!! Nothing but a Scam!
jh623
8/15/17
I attempted to call the Convention Center directly for concert tickets for the most direct tickets and (as it turns out unbeknownst to me) my call got "mysteriously" diverted to this company. I was sold 3 tickets for 69.50 each plus $26 in fees, plus shipping (for e-tickets!) for which I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33 all along and still are. We were told that the seats we really wanted were around $250 each but in fact are $78, thus we compromised for way lesser seats. As it turns out we could have purchased those preferred seats for close to the price we ended up paying. That's $250 each versus $69 each. This company apparently buys up tickets (calling it 3rd party sales) and resells them for more than double. Isn't that what "scalping" is!
suem137
8/7/17
I bought tickets to see the Book of Mormon in Utah. The tickets were listed for $119.50 which I initially thought was high but we really wanted to see the show. When I received the tickets, however, the price shown on the tickets were $35!! In addition to getting scalped on the actual ticket price, I was also charged a HUGE service fee. Please DO NOT BUY anything from these guys! They are horrible!
matthewt29
6/12/17
I thought I was talking to the smoothie king box office while trying to purchase concert tickets, I paid $172 a piece for 2 tickets to see journey and asia in new Orleans on 6-09-17. when I received the tickets boy was I surprised to see I had received 2 ticket master tickets with a face value of $62.50 each! what a scam, they buy the tickets from ticket master, mark them up almost 300%, and re-sale them to me (the public). what a rip-off! I learned my lesson, I will never use these scammers again.
candid10
3/15/16
I meant to do something nice for my son for his 13th birthday. As a single mom I don't have an excess amount of money and had been putting away to do something memorable with him. One of my son's favorite bands are coming to town and I know that he would be ecstatic to go so I sought buying tickets. I Googled the venue to buy the tickets. I found what appeared to be the venues website, identical in every way. It was not until the sale was final and I received the confirmation email that I began to realize I had been misled. I spent $500.00 on tickets for my son's birthday. When I called the number enclosed in the email there was a generic message and then I was placed on hold for an extensive amount of time. Finally, when I reached a representative, she was extremely rude, unsympathetic and very unprofessional. They refused to return the money, stating the tickets are valid and they were already on the way in the mail. She said I could call back tomorrow and ask the manager but she said there's nothing she could do and then proceed to offer to put the tickets back up for re-sale...tickets I don't even have. I have spent countless hours attempting correct the situation and am now having rely on my bank to try retrieve my money back from this company. I will never buy tickets online again. Beware of this company.
kevinl82
12/21/15
I ordered tickets on 28-November for a Broadway show on 29-March. I left the country for two weeks, and when I returned, found that the tickets were for 2-December, and the invoice I received said I got them on 1/1/1900. I called the customer support line, and they refused to help, saying it was may fault. While I will allow that such an explanation is possible...I remember vividly double checking that when I placed an order for over $1,000 in tickets. They take no responsibility for the possibility that the error was in their order processing, which I'm quite certain that it was. Their customer support would not escalate the case, or give me any alternatives for pursuing further action. Just told me it was my fault and they never make mistakes. Never again...
saras21
6/4/14
BEWARE!!!

All tickets are sold through 3rd parties and BOXOFFICETICKETSALES.COM takes NO responsibility for their bad partners. I bought tickets on the site and they don't tell you who you are buying the tickets from until the receipt and the order is final. Then the 3rd company partner can reject your payment for no apparent reason after the order goes through for up to 48 hours... So if prices go up for your favorite concert, the 3rd party seller can reject your order and re list the tickets at a higher price!! That's what happened to me 2 days later!

I will NOT be using BOXOFFICETICKETSALES.COM ever again. And I highly DONOT RECOMMEND.

Scam do not buy from them. Tickets are 3 times the face value.

By Ken B.

Questions? Get answers from the BoxOfficeTicketSales staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BoxOfficeTicketSales