Boosters Direct

Boosters Direct has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Boosters Direct most frequently mention mobile signal and good service. Boosters Direct ranks 7th among Mobile Phones sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.6%
How would you rate Boosters Direct?

“Great customer care!”

Tabatha R.
11/2/20

I have never heard of such things as mobile signal boosters so I did not know what to get for my office that had around 30 people. The customer care people walked me through every available option and helped me narrow the options down to a viable one. From there it was quite an easy decision to make. The installation did not take long and the signals are 5-bar strong. We can now get done to business without stress!

“DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. Slow or no response to Emails. Money Back Guarantee worthless.”

Simon T.
9/2/20

Firstly, although I ordered from Mobile Signal Boosters UK with an address in Covent Garden, the company is actually in China. This introduces delays and problems with import duties. The first booster took 2 weeks to arrive and was damaged in shipping. It took 6 weeks to get a replacement. This doesn't perform as promised, and nothing like as well as the booster it is replacing. I suspect it's faulty. I'm trying to return under their money back guarantee, but they are ignoring my emails. I'm also out of pocket for return shipping of damaged item and import duties on the shipping of the replacement. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY.

mikec1362
October 14th, 2020

I've bought 3 of these now for various situations. BRILLIANT. Each one has achieved exactly what we need, 5 bars of signal on our phones where before we had no signal at all. I've also used them with a 4G router with equal suberb success. Will be buying more as applications need. Oh, and the service is brilliant, ordered Friday, received Tuesday. Brill. Thanks. Oh and yes they do have a real customer service line with real people

kylee93
July 4th, 2020

I was really not expecting much from the mobile signal booster but once I installed the product I was over the moon in my office i could only get one bar Signal and the internet was not working as soon as i plug the product in my phone Signal went straight to 5 bars and I got 4G internet I would definitely recommend this product to everyone if they are having Signal problems. Star product

dorothyg101
November 2nd, 2020

I thought the prices were a bit high in the beginning and was very hesitant because what if it didn't work after spending all that money? Anyway I decided to take a chance because my network issues were getting worse by the day and I had no clear option by then. My risk paid off completely. This unit is worth every cent I spent on it. It had better remain this way.

jackc762
November 6th, 2020

Thank you to Julia and the team. Very good service, they also recommended an installation company to help set up. Satisfied customers.

ronaldb347
November 2nd, 2020

I have had this for four days and it is too early to speak about the quality because I still worry things might change. But let me speak about the easy installation. Me and DIY never see eye to eye and I have people do the simplest things in my house. For some reason, mainly because I was bored on that day, I took to setting up this unit by myself. I did it. I did not fall or break anything which is a real wonder. One only has to carefully follow the outlined instructions!

tabathar17

simond138
November 3rd, 2020

Mobile signal booster words well. Company provides a quick response and is great at resolving issues. Would recommend to a friend.

amat1
October 8th, 2020

Although receiving the signal booster took a couple more days than somewhere like Amazon, it was worth it for the customer support - I received phone calls and emails from the company to check Id ordered the correct unit, then checking in if it was working okay etc. The unit itself has helped with signal - just a few extra bars. Its definitely not the "5 BARS GUARANTEED" but its enough for us to work / stream / upload in our very remote / rural location. Thanks guys!

martinl230
November 2nd, 2020

Who would have thought such an infuriating network problem could easily be solved by simply purchasing a one time signal booster. I suffered for so long before I found this booster out. The dropped calls were something else. That is all gone. I hope I am not speaking too soon because I would really love things to remain the same!

kevind1037
November 10th, 2020

Having recently moved to a rural area just as it became imperative to be able to work from home, I was presented with some serious telephone signal issues. Irelandboosters.com (they're not actually in Ireland but it caused no problems) talked me through my options, advised me which booster was suitable and supplied me with everything I needed promptly and with a minimum of fuss. I can now use my phone without having to hike 2km up the road! I'm very happy with the product. I also bought a WiFi signal extender, and that too is very good.

jamesf2260
April 13th, 2021

Ordered this for a log cabin with poor mobile service, to make a call you had to go outside, made an order to boost my signal but was recommended by Mia to upgrade to the next better one, now there was a bit of a delay on receiving my booster and a bit of confusion on arrival time but the results when I did install were staggering, if you install exactly to the instructions, you should have no problems, just remember the outside ariel fits too a pole of some sort, very happy with the results

williamk931
September 27th, 2020

I have had excellent and very friendly service. Our mobile signal is very poor and intermittent but the booster has made a significant improvement. Solidly built and easy to install. A very nice unit and well worth purchasing.

Tip for consumers:
Despite very poor and intermittent mobile signal the booster has made a significant improvement. Customer service excellent, not that I needed it.

Products used:
Pro Mobile Signal Booster Voice – 300 sq.m.
(EE/O2/Vodafone/Three and other providers)

gillesc18
November 8th, 2020

I had the system professionally installed in my newly refurbished country house in the Cotswolds where I had barely 1 bar of service. Now most of the times I get strong 2.
The package took a while to arrive due to its Chinese provenance and duties which I initially had to pay but this was ultimately reimbursed by the Mobile Signal Booster company. They are very friendly and always respond to your queries.

tadeuszk2
August 27th, 2020

I have been enjoying this five-range amplifier for three months. It greatly improves the coverage of all Mobile operators at home, and finally all household members enjoy very good and fast Internet. All the existing amplifiers that we used did not meet our expectations and in no way can they compare them with what is given by this five-band GSM amplifier. The purchase cost may not be small, but it is a really good investment. I highly recommend it to all those who complain about weak cellular signal and slow internet at home.
Tadeusz Kozłowski

gudrunl1
October 30th, 2020

I bought the booster for a better cell phone signal in Austria. It works perfect. We had no signal at all inside the house and outside 2 bars. Now we got 5 bars inside and all around the house 2 bars. That's what we bought it for. Although there is a good English description inside the box maybe a short installation video would be easier for the consumers. The service even called me when I ordered the wrong booster and sensed me easily the right one. That was great service. I can fully recommend this company and the product

simont100
September 2nd, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Don't!

Products used:
Pro three band booster. It's faulty. I'm trying to return with no luck.

andrewh878
October 28th, 2020

Really good experience with this company. Starting with good clear advice about suitable products, without trying to sell me the most expensive. I needed the product quite quickly and it was dispatched to me without delay. The product was very easy to install with good clear installation instructions. But any queries and the staff are happy to help.

nigelb73
October 21st, 2020

A good, proactive company. We have many rural sites that these save the day for. The only delay we had with one order was when they were low on stock and it was shipped from China. This caught a FedEx import bill, however as willing as ever Mobile Signal Boosters paid this, actually they do menton this on their web site. I would recoment others to buy from them.

michaele888
November 2nd, 2020

I love a device that does exactly what it says it would do, and this is one of those devices. My 3G has been upgraded to a very strong 4G and that works just fine for me. I do not regret for a single moment my decision to purchase this unit because it has lived up to the promise of stronger signals. It is worth every penny and I highly recommend it.

keiths532
October 23rd, 2020

Prior address had very low signal - was a bungalow so quite an easy install to fit antenna up on the TV aerial mast and feed the cable into the loft. Fitted internal aerial in the airing cupboard and voila... full signal on both SIMs BT and Vodafone on my dual SIM phone. About a month before moving to a house the unit died... had to leave it as had some personal issues around the time but after moving, found new house had 0 bars on BT and 1 bar on Vodafone indoors. Needed the booster. Contacted Mobile Signal Boosters via email and they had a replacement unit shipped to me, though not actually installed fully as of yet (since moving I need my ladders back so I can get up to roof level) but positioning antenna up in the loft and running the cable down to the unit ad-hoc, not great aerial separation that is a main requirement, but still getting two to three bars on both SIMs. I expect when I get the external antenna fitted properly and wire fed indoors though the roof space, and booster unit setup and antenna mounted in landing cupboard, it'll be good.
So, support I got was great considering just a few months left on the two years warranty, and though a considered purchase of a sort, essential considering the signal we're getting here in the new place. If you work from home, and rely upon your mobile signal for calls, it's almost a must-have consideration. Just bear in mind installation requirements and that separation between the two antennas.

frankh493
October 16th, 2020

The whole process of ordering through to installation was simple and painless (useful and easy to use web site too). Good service throughout. The installation went fine and the booster is working as well as can be expected. Unfortunately we discovered that the O2 signal is very poor in this area (the other networks are pretty good) because there are no O2 masts anywhere near here, so we have only got one or two bars of O2 signal with the booster. Before we had no signal at all in the house so I am quite pleased that we now have just enough signal to make calls and receive texts.

williams2842
August 26th, 2020

After years of using sure signal my second failed, the company no longer sell the plug in units. We could no longer text from home due to such a poor signal. After research decided to purchase a signal booster from the mobile signal company, it's been a success. We now have a strong signal throughout our thick walled home. Long may it last.

anthonyr625
August 25th, 2020

I struggle with getting more than 1 or 2 bars signal in my house but when I go outside I get the full 5 bars without issues and had been looking around for months at which signal booster to buy.

Eventually after a lot of looking around I took the plunge and ordered one from Mobile Signal Boosters.

There were many reasons for choosing them but the biggest reason was the helpfulness of Hellen who provided outstanding advice from start to finish on which device to buy, she did not try to push me to buy a more expensive model and was more than happy to keep answering silly questions I had. She did all this in a very friendly and professional way that made me feel that my money was going to a company that would look after me if things did not work as planned.

Their website is the best of all the suppliers of this type of product making it very quick to narrow down the choices on what to buy and providing information that is clear and easy to understand. A lot of the competitors have badly designed and poorly written sites that leave you confused.

When my Signal Booster arrives I will update this review and add some pictures to show how well it is working.

stevenb1292
June 10th, 2020

THE MOBILE BOOSTER WORKS VERY GOOD IT MADE MY MOBILE PHONE GO FROM 1 BAR TO 5 BAR SIGNAL AND IT ALSO DID THE SAME WITH MY BROADBAND SIGNAL 5 BARS ON MY THREE BROADBAND ROUTER. I EMAILED HELLEN ABOUT MY SIGNAL PROBLEMS AND SHE TOLD ME WHICH UNIT I NEEDED HELLEN GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED AND HELP IN ORDERING AND VERY GOOD SERVICE AND AFTER SERVICE.

shaunk55
October 22nd, 2020

We are delighted with our booster, it does exactly what was claimed.
I initially ordered online what I believed was the best booster for our needs but I was contacted by the company very shortly afterwards to check if the booster I had opted was adequate. Mia recommended that I upgrade to the next model and I have to say we are delighted with the result. It is a solid piece of kit, easy to install and it is 'plug and play' (I didn't have to touch any settings), we instantly went from no service at all to 3 and 4 bars of signal and clear as a bell voice calls as well as text messages being sent and delivered in real time!
While waiting for our booster to arrive I stumbled upon some pretty negative reviews which did put a doubt in my mind as to whether we had been duped but I am delighted to say that those reviews appear to be unfair and we are very happy customers in very rural Ireland.

Legit! I have the proof in terms of an order that was satisfied and all equipment is up and running and working well.

By ian t.