Review of BookwormLab

Tel: 407-506-0723
support@bookwormlab.com

mollyc57
9/19/18

I clearly wrote out the objective of my assignment. The writer failed to follow my word count requirements and did not answer all of the questions. There was complete false information in the writing which clearly showed the incapability of the writer for this assignment. I couldn't use any of it.

js460
8/7/18

BookwormLab is affiliated with EssayBox, and the writers login at Proficientwriters.com. There are other websites, and some charge different prices for the same products. Some writers are from English speaking countries, but many are not. The company itself is made to look like it's in Florida, but it is based out of the Ukraine. A lot of the employees who run the site, other than the writers, do not speak very good English. It operates to scam the writers and the clients, and only the company benefits. Keep in mind that you can't sue them or hold them accountable because it would be too hard to take them to court in their own country.

ej99
10/31/17

This company is very awesome they are always on top of things. They use outstanding and professional writers. They saved me.

elained37
10/2/17

Very quick to respond to questions or needs. Very quick to receive work even before the deadline issued. Have used for a few papers and will continue to use when needed.

fatmaa10
10/2/17

Im glad to have you BookWormLab, You make my study easier. Thank you for you prompt deliver of orders, efficiency in work, taking car of details. your service is good. I may advice you to make sure your writers the requirements and follow the instructions as mentioned in the order.

kenb124
7/3/17

Services are great, communication is good. Would recommend.........................................................................................................................................................................

beshm
7/2/17

The service is great, and I have ordered plenty of pages from them. However, as one of the reviewers pointed out, many writers simply don't follow the guidelines. It's like you tell them something specific but they insist on writing something general. This is a shame as the quality of writing is very good.
Regardless of the cons, I still feel that this site is reliable and useful for proofreading. Also, if you are not happy with the paper they will edit your paper again free of charge so that's a bonus.

pauln101
6/30/17

Writers always forget the goal of the paper. They will go off of the topic and write the paper in general objective that includes a lot of "water" information just to make up for the length of the paper. There is no deep analysis of the body of the paper; most of what of the paper is irrelevant and not necessary. I found this issue to be the same to almost every writers I came across with. I also asked the company to step in and revise the paper, but very improvement happened. The most effective way I found is to do the rough draft of the paper myself where I put my brain on, and then ask them to revise the paper for me.

eniolao1
3/3/17

I got a very bad mark written by a so called professional writer. I informed bookwormlab and was told to screen shot my result reflecting the University name, lecturers comment... before I can get a refund. I did as I was told and the writer tried to defend herself pushing the blame on me, but with evidences, I was able to prove him/her wrong. Anyway not to bore you, it is over 2months now nothing is said about the refund all they came up with was that, they are happy to rewrite it for me. So absurd! what would I do with that now when the mark had already been awarded. This is so frustrating

davisy
2/8/17

The help I received was very educational and enabled me to better understand the course material. I will definitely recommend this service to other classmates.

ednert
2/3/17

This is a very good writing service. I have been getting services here since 2009. I have a few bad experiences with a few writers which were quickly resolved with the staff members. If I have been here for that long is because the service has been good. I would recommend bookworm lab in a heartbeat to the entire world. Thank you Bookworm Lab. Your service is excellent. Keep on doing the good job

conrada4
10/9/16

This website is top-notch... I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.

sydneyr17
8/4/16

Great writer, within a short period of time the Writer managed to do a good assignment.
Obtained great marks .

chrisc272
7/26/16

Bookworm Lab is a wonderful site to work with. The writers are honest about their ability to work on orders that come in and provide excellent communications. I have never been disappointed. Keep up the great work.
~ C
2016

christelleb
7/26/16

Great service , I will use it again and paper was on time

melissad57
7/26/16

Everyone was very professional, on time or early with everything. I did not have an issue at all. I would recommend bookworm lab in a heartbeat. Excellent service. And im sure i will use your service in the future. Thank You Bookworm Lab. You guys are truly the best!!

bertham23
7/24/16

This writing service company has been able to help me in countless disciplines. Whether it was a project in healthcare management, chemistry or even my speech class, they have the best array of writers. I love that I can choose the writer too! They are simply the best.

charmainer4
7/23/16

I would like to say a big Thank you to bookworm Lab and to writer #7488, you guys have come through for me, every time that I had to use you, I have never been disappointed

lawrenceb46
6/7/16

I had this statistic assignment that had to be turned in within 4 days and had started but just couldn't finish it, Bookworm took care of it and it is not the first time. Thank you guys so much for your professionalism, awesome job.

jeffe470
6/7/16

This website is the best resource for any writing subject. I recommend to anyone to visit them. Nothing but awesomeness!

zhentingz
5/31/16

very goodWrite very good service is also very good, I like to use

ammadk1
5/22/16

i have got two pieces of work done by this website both were justttt about a pass most confused fake lying and deceiving website. they said if the work is low quality they refund half the price but nothing of such as happened which means they're all lies and i would defiantly advise you guys NOT to trust this website at alllll

deniseg48
5/14/16

Thank you for writing a great paper !

jimj91
5/12/16

Best quality services to enhancement your writing skills.

sherllyf
5/10/16

I have been with bookwormlab for over 5 years now and i am truly satisfy with the writers. I cant tell you how many times I have been overwhelm with papers and Bookwormlab has come to my rescue and make life so much easier for me. When working two jobs and going to school, time is something i do not possess.

Questions? Get answers from the BookwormLab staff and other customers.

BookwormLab?