Boohoo.co.uk

Boohoo.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Boohoo.co.uk ranks 57th among Clothing Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• SUCKEY CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULDNT EVEN REFUND MY SHIPPING COSTS IN THE MEANTIME.
How would you rate Boohoo.co.uk?

“Boohoo.com excellent British company”

Alla H.
1/17/21

First class British company. I will always support Boohoo. They are a British company success. Which helps British employees. Bang on tread fashion. Great clothing.

“Everything wrong”

Emma B.
6/20/20

Although the delivery did arrive promptly, half of the cloths were the wrong colours, others fitted oddly, some were terrible design and fabric, and some simply weren't there at all. There is a reason boohoo clothing is so remarkably cheap. Because it is so low quality and they put almost no care into their orders.

customer service (4)
allah1
January 17th, 2021

Great clothing.

Products used:
Shoes dresses hat bra joggers

emmab276
June 20th, 2020

niamhm7
April 1st, 2018

Can always be guaranteed to find something, one problem is you may sometimes have to get a size smaller in certain clothes, the delivery is great and very trust worthy, no faults!

shakeral
August 29th, 2017

I have never been disappointed by Boohoo. Their items are available for very good prices and the items received resemble those seen on their site. Delivery is a little lengthy. Took me two weeks to get items in the US. After shopping with other online stores I realized that none of them can compare to Boohoo. Stay away from Lulumia btw... they are the worse.

benedictac
November 27th, 2019

Where is my package? 1 month waiting and never get anything. Am i being scammed? Why why why why why why why

kaylap52
March 20th, 2019

IM HERE WRITING A REVIEW BECAUSE BOOHOO.COM BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AFTER NEVER RESPONDING TO MY 16 EMAILS ABOUT MY MISSING DRESS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE FOR MY BIRTHDAY. NEVER HAPPENED IM OUT 200$ NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHERE MY CLOTHES ARE NOR WILL THEY ISSUE REFUND. I PLACED AN ORDER 11/03/2019 AND I WAS TOLD TO "WAIT" UNTIL 07/04/2019 TO POSSIBLY GET A REFUND. THATS ALMOST A MONTH! SUCKEY CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULDNT EVEN REFUND MY SHIPPING COSTS IN THE MEANTIME. THEN WHEN I WENT TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET ASSISTANCE THEY BLOCKED ME

sandral365
August 25th, 2019

So i ordered Large size they sent me XS. I ordered M they sent me XL. What happend please? Thats my money. It just waste of money. Waste of time!

alexandraj9
April 27th, 2015

I've only purchased from BooHoo twice, but I have been extremely happy both times. I usually wait until a sale or something before I purchase, but the quality has been pretty awesome for the price. I've bought shirts, skirts, sweaters and leggings and all have been great (minus a pair of leggings that were just slightly too large). I would recommend to anyone who is looking for casual clothing items that are, in my opinion, better than Forever 21 quality-wise, but still within a student/young professional's budget.

My only complaint would be that the package takes a considerable amount of time to eventually arrive, but if you keep that in mind, then it's totally not a big deal.

aislingd
July 2nd, 2018

JUST AWFUL. AVOID! Ordered a dress for a wedding last Saturday. The delivery said - "up to 5 working days" for delivery. Not "estimated" but "up to" - so 5 working days would be the max. I ordered on a Sunday - so the latest the dress would arrive was end of the day Friday, right? - WRONG! It arrived Saturday afternoon. I had already left for the wedding. Saturday morning was spent frantically running around town looking for an alternative. Boohoo refused to accept any responsibility and even had the nerve to BLAME ME, saying I should have picked a different delivery method. Totally unacceptable.

kerriannm
December 10th, 2017

Use to love shopping at Boohoo. Key words. USE TO. Over the last couple of years the quality has rapidly declined, along with the customer service and delivery time. Yes the items look great on the site but dont be fooled- in your package youll find cheap, flimsy and often damaged items. And nothing like the photo. Save yourself the money, Kmart is cheaper and better quality!
The last few purchases Ive had issues but continued to give them the benefit of the doubt and another chance:
One time they stuffed up and sent the wrong size. My order was correct they just packed wrong.
Next time I was missing items
Ive had items lost in the mail
And the last straw was recently when I received a damaged pair of trousers and was told the only option I had was to send it back at a mere $8 postage cost. The trousers were only $13 in the first place. They couldnt seem to understand my frustration at this.
That was the last straw and now Ill be ensuring everyone is warned about the crap products and lousy customer service!

laurag94
April 6th, 2016

I use boohoo very regularly, they have good prices and clothes and have also been very happy with purchases. Sometimes it's worth having a better look at the items because occasionally the fabric is very cheap and flimsy and it does not look good at all when you put it on. It doesn't apply to all items as some are amazing and look great despite the small price tag. Overall slightly mixed feelings on the fabric but very helpful customer service and returns are quick and easy.

shelleyb14
October 12th, 2015

I have bought from Boohoo online 5 or 6 times now, and have not been disappointed once. Great value, prompt service. Being all the way down in NZ I always have my order in around 7-8 days. They put Zaful to shame. LOVE Boohoo!

maayana
July 13th, 2017

I placed an order on 8.5 for a total of 68.99$ (59$ for product + 9.99$ for shipping).
I was promised up to 14 working days shipping.
On June 20th I received a letter stating I need to pay another 9.99$ to EMS post to receive my order!

So not only I paid for shipping and the order was EXTREMELY late, but I was also asked to pay EXTRA for shipping!

Boohoo refused to refund me for the shipping stating: "we can't take responsibility for other charges once your parcel arrives in your country"

I didn't even asked to get the whole shipping charge refunded due their late delivery, just for the extra charge!
They chose to lose me as returning customer rather than refund me 10$!
So basically our value for Boohoo as customers is LESS THAN 10$!

DO NOT BUY AT BOOHOO!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

helend32
March 14th, 2016

Very good value for money and pretty much what you see is what you receive. Great value for money and their delivery is excellent. Would highly recommend.

kadiw
November 26th, 2014

I love boohoo, especially for holiday clothes! Yes agreed the quality is not great, but it is cheap and cheerful and the clothes are always very fashionable. I am of the belief that you spend the large money on classics and spend cheap to update looks with high fashion and this site for fills that brief. The delivery was quick and the clothes are as expected. Great for a few wears:-)

charlieh32
April 20th, 2015

Only purchased once, but adored the quality! Was brilliant! Completely satisfied and will definitely buy in future

geriv2
April 25th, 2015

Have never had a bad experience with boohoo and go back time and time again. Not always the best quality of material but always sits well.

charj2
March 8th, 2015

Could give ZERO stars i would!

Ok make yourself comfortable this may take awhile

Im usually an asos user and thought i would give boohoo a go (BIG MISTAKE)

So me and my boyfriend booked a holiday to new zealand and i thought i would treat myself and purchase a few new items for my trip we left 20/2/15
I purchased a few items on the 3/2/15 spending well over $100 and it said it should arrive in australia around the 14/2/15. Ok sounds good? Plenty of time to arrive before i leave right? WRONG! It is now 9/3/15 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING! The tracking number they gave me says "still in transit" ARE U EFFING KIDDING ME? So i go to the post office to see if they can track the whereabouts of my damn parcel and they tell me it has been sitting in the boohoo warehouse in australia for TWO WEEKS and are yet to release to australia post for delivery! WTF!? So i contact boohoo via facebook and all they can say is "we apologize but it is now in the hands of our courier, it is out of our control as soon as we get more info we will contact you" 2 weeks go by and still no info... seriously boohoo this is by far the worst form of customer service and i will NEVER EVER EVER buy from you again
Lets hope i will actually get my order sometime this yearr that has been sitting in your warehouse for weeks. But i wont hold my breath

-from a ripped off customer

rayya1
October 15th, 2013

Absolutely love this website. Highly recommended to all those shopaholics out there <3

Enjoy your online shopping spree. And remember... KEEP AWAY FROM 'JUST FAB'

elloiseg
June 18th, 2014

RIDICULOUS SIZING - SEE THROUGH - DON'T USE
This was my first experience and I will NEVER EVER buy from Boohoo again.
I ordered two dresses from Boohoo, I'm always in sizes 6-8 and I ordered both in size 8 - NO way were they both a size 8. One of the dresses being more like a size 4, fitted me as a very tight top once I'd finally managed to get it on, I'm only 5'6 so I couldn't possibly be too tall for it. With both dresses it was hard to get them over my head and stretch my arms out into the sleeves, they were just so small and there was no stretch. The other dress was far far too tight on top, pinching my arms and there was no room at all for my boobs, it looked stupid, the skirt of the dress was baggy and the bottom hems were not sewn so after a few wears it would begin to fray, and the material was COMPLETELY see through, I could clearly see my bra and knickers through it, including the pattern of them and even my belly button! It was not supposed to be see through. It also came with a hole in. Very disappointed with Boohoo.

I had paid for next day delivery as I was so excited for my pretty dresses and it arrived early the next morning but all I got was sadness from opening the parcel. I sent it back and in 8 days I was given confirmation they received it, thankfully I did get my money back, I was really worried I wouldn't because so many other people don't, I feel very lucky. I'm never using Boohoo again, and I'd advise everyone else not to. No wonder this is such a growing company because if all the people they scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Boohoo.co.uk staff and other customers.

Get the latest womens fashion online at boohoo.com. With 100s of new styles every day from dresses, onesies, heels, & coats, shop womens clothing now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boohoo.co.uk?

Have a question about Boohoo.co.uk?