Review of Bluefly

2018 Customer choice award

samp50
10/11/12

great stuff. but size availability is a huge issues. They always have XXL and L
and M is rarely available. Wonder why these companies make so many XXL pcs that are always on sale and S/M that are always in short supply

graciel2
4/16/12

Depends on what you buy - the quality of the products are very good and they are all authentic - shipping is a breeze and customer service is excellent. It's a little harder to buy women's clothese due to sizing and fit... but they are very willing to accept returns so as long as you are happy to pay for return shipping, then you should be ok with the site. I love their products and the luxury items they carry...

melissaa3
3/3/12

Although I love the stellar selection and fantastic prices, the customer service was sub par when I experienced an issue with a purchase.

I received an item I didn't order in place of 2 items I actually ordered. I had to file a dispute to have the items credited because Bluefly determined they were not culpable. I don't know how that is possible considering I received an item I never order, but not the 2 items I did. Anyway it turned out they had similar issues with orders placed by other customers as well. There was some kind of warehouse issue. I was finally credited for the purchase, but I never received the 2 items ordered to wear for a special event- so that really sucked.

I am disappointed I had to escalate the issue to obtain resolution.

Aside from the one awful incident, I have been generally pleased with my purchases on bluefly. I wish I could get past the sour experience and shop there more often because they do offer some fabulous deals.

lanef
1/3/12

Had to give five stars for selection, customer service, and fast shipping. I have only had two issues since shopping with them starting in 1999, and they resolved my issues without one hundred calls and e-mails. Only got one wrong item in 70 transactions, and I got my friends and co-workers shopping with them as well. You have to watch sales at bluefly as prices change daily. It has some of the best high end offerings.

mishaj
8/24/11

great for my size, and I live in an area where last seasons styles are more than enough to have me the best dress in town. Great delivery times also.

florencec1
3/24/11

Great site for armature people that like different kind of cloths, very wide range of fabrics and garments

carolinel1
8/28/09

Great for finding deals on dresses - huge selection.

tonyaj
5/8/07

how come they never have my size - This site seems to only carry the left over sizes...I'm a size 4 and I have yet to find something I like in stock. It seems you need to be either a size 0 or 14 to find anything here.

annal
5/2/07

Not So Great For Petites - Sometimes I will find items of interest on this site, however they rarely offer my size and color. This is a good site for someone of average size who doesn't mind wearing last season's styles.

289 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would never buy again. Their customer service is the worst, and I needed to file a claim from both Amazon and American Express to get my issue resolved. It took two months to receive refund, and that was after many many calls, no response or call backs from bluefly. I would never purchase again, especially big ticket items.

By Argie A.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for reaching out to us and we can definitely look into this for you! Can you please private message us your best method of contact so a member can reach out and assist you? Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again. -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Bluefly is not an authorized retailer and I have personally received knockoff designers items from Bluefly in the past (and never been refunded due to dishonest business practices). Do not purchase high-end designer goods from this retailer as they do not guarantee authenticity.

By Bethany F.

Hi Cam, Bluefly does not sell fake goods and any products not sold as Pre Owned should arrive like new. We take authenticity seriously so if you feel that the item is fake, I encourage you to contact Customer Service with images so that we can investigate. If the bag is sold as new (not Pre Owned) and it arrives damaged, again, please contact Customer Service immediately with images. I hope this helps!

US$$

By Mike W.

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Please rest assured, we offer only the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind all of our products' authenticity. If you have any concerns or need shopping assistance, please feel free to private message us...we'd be more than happy to help! Thanks again.

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hi Jason, We are excited that you are are interested in ordering something from Bluefly! Our customers are incredibly important to us and we appreciate your feedback and concern. If you don't feel comfortable ordering online you can private message us your best method of contact so a Bluefly member can reach out to you directly. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope to hear from you soon. Additionally we recommend that you check out our reviews on BizRate where we have over 1,500 reviews or Stella Service. Bizrate Page: http://ow.ly/N8PkJ -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hello Scott, Since 1998, Bluefly has been a fashion industry pioneer. We offer the finest designer handbags, shoes, fine jewelry and more at the absolute best value. We proudly stand behind every piece we sell and guarantee the authenticity 100% with our vendors. We understand that there have been growing pains and hiccups like several other retailers sometimes we do drop the ball. We do our best to compensate for these rare situations, but they do happen. We will be having several upgrades to our site soon, I look forward to more positive reviews in the future. We thank you for your interest. Yours Kindly, Bluefly Customer Service

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

They are absolutely not authentic. Do not purchase shoes from this retailer.

By Bethany F.

Hi Leslie, If the bag is used, the description will state this information. I hope this helps!

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bluefly staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Bluefly