Review of Bluefly

flyrep@bluefly.com
2018 Customer choice award

annas385
2/15/19

Never had such a trouble with any purchase on any website!
Listed phone is disconnected, nobody to talk to.
No answer to e-mail - just automatic kick-off.

I send my sweater back long time ago - have no idea where is it.
Send an e-mail to find out what is going on - nothing.
i really want to report this "business" to BBB

A W F U L L!!!!!!

cristinam67
2/6/19

If I could give them negative 10, I would. In November I order a bag from them and I was charged twice, they said they couldn't cancel the second order so to refuse the shipment when it comes. No second shipment came. The tracking said that both orders were sent in the same box but when the package came there was only on bag in the box and the invoice said that it only contained one item. I called them back and emailed to tell them that I only have one item and charged twice. They said that they could see that I only received one bag and they wanted me to take pictures and they would process my refund. After weeks no refund, they kept saying that they were working on it, so I disputed it. They told PayPal that they shipped me two items so I had to appeal and supply all the emails where they had stated I was due a refund and there was only one item. So later bluefly contacts me and say we will give you your money today if you drop the PayPal claim. Contacted PayPal and they said not to do that and that makes no sense and if they refunded me my money, it would cancel the dispute. So I contact bluefly shared that information. PayPal later told me that bluefly said they only charged me once, which was a lie because the charges are 1 second apart and they are in my activity. I contact bluefly 20 times after that and never heard back. So after over 2 months of fighting I won my dispute.

jojof1
2/6/19

I have been trying to get a return label for days and the site is still down. One of the dresses is clearly used with a stain on the front and a ripped shoulder. One of the other dresses coiled fabric is unraveling all over the dress. I want a refund on two and keeping the other 4. Called the phone number and still no success. I am going to my credit card company and getting them to refund the amounts on fraud since I can't get a return done.

yulias4
2/6/19

Placed an order almost two weeks ago. Per website they suppose to ship within 1-2 business days, contacted customer service after 5 days- no response. Phone is not working. Contacted them again today - received a cancellation notice. Wow. Never again.

krystleh
2/4/19

This site used to be legit over the last 2yrs idk what happened.i ordered a watch last wk it came todaynot at allwhat i orderedand i can't get on the site or call. Wth ?! I want to get a refund. I willnot be doingshopping any more withthis site idk whathappened to you guys

bethanyf20
2/4/19
• Updated review

I have an update to the review above. I was provided with a return label to have my item "authenticated" (I had no doubt that once any expert took a closer look they would realize the shoes were fake) and today, I received the shoes back in the mail--no paperwork, no certifications of authenticity, nothing at all--just the fake shoes. I'm genuinely appalled by Bluefly's dishonest business practices and complete lack of customer support. I reiterate what I said before--stay far, far away.

“Fraudulent, inauthentic items”
12/18/18
• Previous review

I ordered a pair of Valentino Rockstud pumps that are clearly fraudulent; they are made of a plastic material, the item code printed inside the shoe does not match any authentic Valentino item codes, and the imprint on the bottom of the shoe is printed upside down (see attached photo -- Google photos of the bottom of ANY Valentino pumps and the imprint faces the other way) Because I did not take a close look at the shoes until Bluefly's 14-day return period had passed, I was unable to return them via traditional means. I turned to Bluefly's 12-month guarantee of returns for items found to be inauthentic (they conduct third-party authentications if you request them), and they flat out REFUSED to conduct a review of my item. STAY FAR AWAY. Bluefly is distributing FAKE items and, despite their claims, has no intention of letting anyone return them.

amyj188
2/4/19

I purchased a $300.00 cashmere sweater from bluefly before Christmas and had until 1.10.19 to return it. Their system wouldn't allow me to generate a return label as the men's Xl I purchased for like an XS. I was in consistent contact with jasmine via email, blueflyrep. She confirmed there was a technical issue and it took her 2-3 days to send me a manual return. Her emails said that the merchandise would come directly to their warehouse and they would forward to the vendor since their system was experiencing some technical glitches. Well I returned the item and tracking shows that it was received on 1.7.19 (still within the allotted time of 1.10, despite their system errors)
Needless to say, they stopped communicating with me and blocked me from their site. They have my merchandise and I have yet to receive my refund. This is unethical at its best. Please do not purchase from this company. I have reported them to the BBB and they have yet to respond to them as well.
I have every email confirmation and will continuing posting my experience on every platform available to expose this unethical company

patriciam614
1/26/19

Bluefly has a 14-day return limit, after which their site will not generate a return label, and the customer has no other recourse because they have zero phone support. I ordered an item that took more than two weeks to get to me, so it was past the allowable window for return when I received it. Default final sale, possibly by design on Bluefly's part. And I am out almost $400 because it is too large for me. Steer clear of this company! They are extremely dodgy.

tw362
1/9/19

I purchased several of the RC Cashmere sweaters from Bluefly for Christmas size XL. Ordering and paying went very smoothly. It took forever to arrive and when they came, the sweaters that were labeled XL, fit like XS. I have spent almost 2 weeks calling the 1-877-258-3359 phone number suggested and continuously get the message that the person I'm trying to reach is unavailable. I have sent numerous emails with no response. I even tried to use their website for returns entering the information right off of the invoice only to be told that the information was entered incorrectly, i.e., my last name, my zip code, my email address and my order number. How could the information on the invoice not be correct.
There is no online customer service.There is no online chat customer service. There is no one you can call and talk to. Their email address returned invalid half the time. This company is way to big and services way too many people to not have adequate customer service or no customer service at all. I am very disappointed in this company. Oh and by the way, they only gave me until Jan 10th to return the items and today is the 9th. I have been trying now for almost 2 weeks. Horrible, horrible service. I will never order anything from this company again and I'm telling everyone I know to stay away from them. I will write negative reviews every where that will allow me use them as a forum to blast Bluefly. Stay away from this website!!!!!!!!!!
MY order numbers directly from the invoices are
123183296-A and 123182493-A, item numbers HSMZ83732, HSMZ83725,and HSMV83738.
I am not happy that I am stuck with 2 sweaters that are too small, can't be returned and cost me money!!!!!!!

damionb8
1/3/19

order 5 pair of shoes only received 2 pairs. shipment says delivered however they were not delivered idk if its fedex or usps at fault, or if package was stolen. however i keep calling blue fly 1800 number and it seems to be disconnected, everything has been email, now i a emailing blue rep back and forth all day, and it seems like a run around all day to get my money back or my darn shoes. They keep telling me i have to file claim with fedex and usps, they keep telling me blue fly did not ship packages, then why is blue fly on my Bank Statement ? this is a hassle , time consuming, i wont be using them again this is absurd

dianap158
12/15/18

I ordered 2 watches and later that same day I had buyers remorse and contacted bluefly via email to cancel my order. I received an email stating that due to their fast work at getting orders out it was not possible to cancel my order since it was already being processed. REALLY!!

rhondaw61
12/13/18

Ordered shoes that was priced, on their website, at $121; however, upon receipt, there was a sticker on the shoes that read $46. I've attempted to get the difference back but was told to send the shoes back and they'll refund my money, minus shipping, and supposedly they had attached the label to the email, but it was not attached. I asked several times. There was no return label. I've been bamboozled! Wish I'd read the reviews first.

johne448
John E.
12/12/18

I ordered a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses and arrived a week later while I was away.
When I got back home, the sunglasses didn't fit, but it was 5 days over the 14 day return
policy.
I called and they said No Exception. They wouldn't authorize a return.
Don't do business with this company.

ajf13
12/10/18

I purchased a present for my son for the holidays, and they refused to return it because it was beyond the 14 day return policy. They were unapologetic and didn't even offer to give a store credit.

rhondal68
12/8/18

This was my first time ordering from this company and it will be my last I placed an order received two emails with shipping and tracking so I waited 48 hours tracked my two shipments I get message saying USPS waiting package so I call blue fly they tell me the will look into and call me back nothing from them I called two days later tell them I have two orders with tracking explained the issue there reply give it a view more days until monday they stick to there scripts and seem not intrested in helping there customers locate packages they have cleared paid for , I will contact them again until they either locate my packages or I cancel and get refunded Dont buy from here if you need asap. Very slow and unsupportive yo there customers

amberh144
12/3/18

I ordered a saint Laurent crossbody cost of 1,500.00 retailing for 1900.00 I received the bag and it was a knockoff with a irregular crossbody strap. It was almost impossible to speak to someone over the phone and get a return label. Do not purchase high end designers from this site the designer told me they are not authorized retailers therefore knock offs.

graceh96
11/29/18

i ordered a pair of $300 sunglasses from there and they broke 2 months later. i always put them in their case, didn't drop them, didn't step on them, didn't sit on them, cleaned them - essentially i took very good care of them. i called customer service when it happened and they were very unhelpful. their return/repair policy is 14 DAYS which makes sense for returns but repairs? cmon. i get that it's discounted designer items but they should still stand behind their product and not treat their customers like crap. i will never be purchasing from this website again and suggest you do the same.

fjj1
11/24/18

I never received my order. emailed bluefly 3 times and never got a response. After several tries I was able to talk to someone on the phone - who didn't care and wasn't going to do anything. Called back to speak to a supervisor - and was told everyone went home early. Tried again the next day - same thing. Had to resort to cancelling the credit card transaction

constantins5
11/15/18

Don't buy from this site,i order 2 products and i never receive them,they don 't answer to my emails!

colins99
11/6/18

Ordered a jacket, customer service was extremely quick in answering a couple of my inquiries. Loved the item I received - it arrived in a timely manner. The only reason I'm docking one star is that the jacket did have a couple small holes in it. Nothing really noticeable but still a little disappointing. But I guess it's not that out of the ordinary considering the great price. Based off of these reviews I was a little worried but overall I had a good experience.

audreyk38
10/12/18

After being a long time Bluefly customer I initiated a return for an expensive dress which didn't fit. I was two weeks late in returning and was denied any type of exception. I buy from all the other major sale sites who have return policies in excess of two weeks and did not realize that Bluefly's return was shorter (NO paperwork included in box). I will NEVER buy from them again. It is a shame that they don't place a higher value in their customers.

baiheq
9/17/18

i bought a belt form them $300 and no box .!! no return or exchange .and i m not sure this is real or fake ..!!!!! $300 no box ...

alassanek
9/11/18

I placed an order on Bluefly.com on September 1st, 2018. 5 pairs of shoes (2 Roberto Cavalli Loafers, 2 Versace Sneakers, 1 Versace Loafer) I received from this order are FAKE/REPLICAS of the designers shoes I intended to buy. It was not hard to see that the shoes were fake and are of bad quality. Another sad part of this bad experience is the fact that all 5 shoes from 2 different designers have the same identical plain black dust bag, which I also found very odd and not funny. I have been trying to contact them to get the issue of these KOCKOFF shoes resolved without success. I want to return these 5 pairs of shoes ASAP. It is impossible to reach Bluefly customer service over the phone or get an answer via email.
Someone please help me with this nightmare. Hopefully, I hear from them soon. I am very disappointed of Bluefly that prone to be selling only AUTHENTIC designers articles. I am trying to understand why their suppliers dropped the ball on my order and sent me those FAKE shoes.

karinac31
9/9/18

I placed an order for a top on Bluefly. Shortly after placing my order I received an email advising the order had shipped. After not receiving the item for weeks, I checked the tracking link and it showed a label had been created but the item was never shipped. Despite repeated emails to Bluefly, I've only received one response from a customer service representative (written in poor English) advising Bluefly is looking into the issue. It's been weeks since I ordered this top and I have a little to no confidence I will ever receive it. I plan to dispute the transaction with my credit card company. Do not purchase from this site.

chrisr499
9/3/18

I ordered a pair of shoes and have been trying to get a return label to send them back before 14 day window expires. Website crashes even though I put in my order number and email address correctly. Reading these horrible reviews - not surprised at all!

289 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would never buy again. Their customer service is the worst, and I needed to file a claim from both Amazon and American Express to get my issue resolved. It took two months to receive refund, and that was after many many calls, no response or call backs from bluefly. I would never purchase again, especially big ticket items.

By Argie A.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for reaching out to us and we can definitely look into this for you! Can you please private message us your best method of contact so a member can reach out and assist you? Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again. -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Bluefly is not an authorized retailer and I have personally received knockoff designers items from Bluefly in the past (and never been refunded due to dishonest business practices). Do not purchase high-end designer goods from this retailer as they do not guarantee authenticity.

By Bethany F.

Hi Cam, Bluefly does not sell fake goods and any products not sold as Pre Owned should arrive like new. We take authenticity seriously so if you feel that the item is fake, I encourage you to contact Customer Service with images so that we can investigate. If the bag is sold as new (not Pre Owned) and it arrives damaged, again, please contact Customer Service immediately with images. I hope this helps!

US$$

By Mike W.

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Please rest assured, we offer only the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind all of our products' authenticity. If you have any concerns or need shopping assistance, please feel free to private message us...we'd be more than happy to help! Thanks again.

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hi Jason, We are excited that you are are interested in ordering something from Bluefly! Our customers are incredibly important to us and we appreciate your feedback and concern. If you don't feel comfortable ordering online you can private message us your best method of contact so a Bluefly member can reach out to you directly. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope to hear from you soon. Additionally we recommend that you check out our reviews on BizRate where we have over 1,500 reviews or Stella Service. Bizrate Page: http://ow.ly/N8PkJ -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hello Scott, Since 1998, Bluefly has been a fashion industry pioneer. We offer the finest designer handbags, shoes, fine jewelry and more at the absolute best value. We proudly stand behind every piece we sell and guarantee the authenticity 100% with our vendors. We understand that there have been growing pains and hiccups like several other retailers sometimes we do drop the ball. We do our best to compensate for these rare situations, but they do happen. We will be having several upgrades to our site soon, I look forward to more positive reviews in the future. We thank you for your interest. Yours Kindly, Bluefly Customer Service

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

They are absolutely not authentic. Do not purchase shoes from this retailer.

By Bethany F.

Hi Leslie, If the bag is used, the description will state this information. I hope this helps!

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bluefly staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Bluefly