Review of Bikini Mas

Tel: 3436384042
contact@bikinimas.com

kellys464
4/21/19

I ordered a bikini from this company. It's been 8 months and it still hasn't arrived. I've written and emailed so many times but they always say somebody will get back to me but they don't. This company will steal your money!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

ayam9
3/23/19

They need negative numbers to rate this company...I don't even know what negative number I'd give them. Bought two bikinis...took over a month to be delivered only to have both be a horribly made. Both had major design flaws. Imagine taking a size M cup and an XL cup and sewing them together to make a top. That's basically what happened and there's absolutely no way in hell to adjust its lopsided fit. I looked like I was on the show botched!
The second one had the inside white elastic stitching so close to the edge it is clearly visible from the outside. Looks like I'm wearing white underwear underneath. And the ruffles on the outside seam around the butt and crotch area look like you have some weird body part trying to come out.

Next problem is trying to return them. I went through the whole return process 3 separate times on my iPhone only to get to the end and the website say it's down.
Did it on the computer another 2 times same thing finally just wrote an email. I get a reply back 3 days later saying the pictures aren't good enough that I need more. This is where I'm currently at. Absolutely furious. Wish I had read the reviews prior to spending my money and time. Bunch of cheap ass BS! Oh also just now trying to fill this review out it says under the "write your review" says "add credibility to the review with photos" well guess what it can only be jpg gif or png not a freaking photo. And the "credibility" part wtf!
Cheers
Crotchety Me

yulian1
2/11/19

I feel very sorry I haven't read review before ordering from them. This is the worst experience dealing with website! It tools weeks for them to deliver, obviously from China.
The quality is just ridiculously bad, when I tried to contact them, they don't return emails. And when they finally did, they say to read return policy again, rude!! With the amount of competition this is unacceptable!!

rianned
2/9/19

If I could rate 0 stars, I would because my experience was horrendous.

I ordered sizes according to the size chart on their site, and the swimsuits I received were nowhere near what they advertised.

I went back and forth with customer service FOR MONTHS and the only "solutions" they provided involved me paying to send them back or a "coupon for a future purchase".

Why would I spend more money when they're falsely advertising their products?

They were extremely rude to me and belittling in their correspondence.

Don't waste your time or your money on this garbage.

They're stealing from customers by taking money for something that they don't provide.

nandaf
1/31/19

I ordered two bikinis through bikini Mas. It took six weeks to ship one bikini. the other tracked toban address in North Carolina and I live in WI. I emailed and tried to chat (noone ever reaponded this way) but they keep telling me my bikini shipped with the other one even though there is a clearly a different tracking number for the second one. They are idiots and will not refund me or resend. I hope you review this before buying, I wish I would have reviewed before I did. I'm reporting them to fraud. And the bikini I did receive was extremely poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from bikini mas!!!!

liannec2
10/19/18

Delivery took a month. I received a package directly from China not the US which is where I though I was buying from. The print is not high resolution and the material is cheap. It's wearable but worth about 1/6 of the price.

philippinef
Philippine f.
9/27/18

Don't order on this website!!!!! They will take your money and never deliver the product. Then "customer service" is just made of template emails. They never actually answer you for real!!!!

nikiy2
9/17/18

Order 1 item.
Never received it.
After months of following up with them, them telling me it had been delivered, they then accepted that it hadnt been when I told them to give me proof it had been delivered, they then refused to refund me. They would only reship or give me credit for another item (so I can redo this 4 month process in an eternal loop since when they ship it doesnt get delivered? They will refund if you return an item (apparently) but not when you dont ship.

Clearly a money rolling scheme!

Do not buy!

vickyg52
8/16/18

I ordered three bathing suits from this site 06/30/18... I received confirmation mails, two days after I received an email that my order had to be split because some suits were out of stock.... as the days were passing by, around 07/30/18 I started being worried for not having any other news about my order...
At that time I started searching for reviews and I saw this blog here, where I read so disappointing comments that I started believing that my order will never come or even if it will it would be terrible quality....
I sent an email to the "contact us" link asking about tracking my order etc... After 3 days I received an answer about where my package was and the tracking number... I had a continuous exchange of emails with customer support giving me informations I needed about the tracking procedure... eventually I received the first package on 08/08/18 and the second one on 08/16/18 from the post office in my area...
The bathing suits are in great condition, with very good material and fitting... (and trust me I usually buy expensive and good things, so I know about quality)
The reason I write this review is because when I read the reviews here I was terribly disappointed and thought that I lost my money....
Maybe some items are not so bad..
The only thing that is sure, is that we need to be very careful on the online shopping!

kerrys83
8/11/18

I noticed the Andrea Arrow bikini advertised on Instagram and I stupidly placed an order on July 6th for a bikini $49.99. It was shipped on July 16th. It was delivered to my local post office July 26th instead of my home address. It made no sense! I was away on vacation in another country and kept getting notifications via text message to pick up my package at the post office every 15 minutes. So, I sent my dad to the post office and it wasn't even there. It had been delivered to my house. When I opened the bathing suit, it was the worst material, and the stitching was all wrong. OH yeah! It came from a sketchy Chinese mailing address. I just started the return process, but I have a feeling it's not going to work. I'm now afraid they could hack my credit card. Shame on Instagram for allowing this fraud company to advertise on their site.

tg91
8/6/18

I made the regretful decision to purchase from this company, because the return policy mentioned refunds were possible if the item did not fit or was not of expected quality. I did not realize that the return process would be SO onerous that it is essentially impossible to get a refund. They make you upload photos of the product that you are returning (why???), but the link to upload the photos does not ALLOW you to upload any photos. Thus, making it impossible to process the return. Once I opened a dispute with PayPal, they finally responded to my inquiry and accepted a photo directly to their email - but now I am to return these products to the CANARY ISLANDS....which will be a hefty postage fee, in order to receive my "full" refund. Not only that, they then require a receipt of postage and the tracking number - so more work on my part to ensure that I get a refund. I have HUGE regrets over ever purchasing anything from this company and will do my best to alert everyone I can to not make the same mistake. TERRIBLE!!!

emilyj123
7/31/18

I have been waiting for weeks for my bathing suits to arrive and still no feedback. The customer service is terrible and will not provide ANY updates on my purchase. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

andyb173
7/22/18

If I could give negative stars I would! I ordered 3 suits from this company and never got any confrimation emails, I emailed multiple times and they could never give me any reliable information. When they finally arrived 2 months later they were horrible!! Super cheap materials sizes were way off and looked nothing like the photo. There is no way it is the same suit as pictured. Then when I tried to return: I had to apply for a return and send photos of the suits!!! I did this and no response or actions!! Complete scam dont ever buy from these rip off artists!!

kelsiek2
6/27/18

I tried to get my 30% off as advertised on Facebook and they said the price included the discount after I made my inquiry. I believe their advertising to be misleading and deceptive.

deanv19
Dean V.
6/26/18

Bought 2 sets, it was shipped 1 at a time from an Alibaba cheap chinese swimsuit supplier address in fuyang hangzhou.
It seemed fishy so I looked them up and got here.
Looks like a hustle/fraud.
Be aware.

leanneb15
4/20/18

I ordered 2 swimsuits on 30 January 2018 and the first arrived in March and the second arrived in April - yesterday (19/04/18). I have tried to get a refund for the past month or so and all i get is this:
From: Returns (Customer Care) [mailto:contact@bikinimas.com]
Sent: 20 April 2018 14:06
To: Leanne Barry <Leanne.Barry@priorityfreight.com>
Subject: [Customer Care] Re: BikiniMas.com - Return Information

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (433216) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Returns (Customer Care)
Apr 20, 09:05 -04
Hi Leanne,

This is Customer Support Team.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. As a Customer Care, we will do our best to rectify your concern.

We would like to inform you that the link that we provide to you is valid and correct. Upon checking it here there is no error on the website. All you need to do is to input and fill the information provided.

You can fill out the return form on this link https://BikiniMas.com/pages/apply-return.

Please be guided that it is very important that you must take a PHOTO of the product that you received as much clear as possible and attach it on the return form.

If you need further assistance or have any questions, we are always happy to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Anne
Customer Support Team

The link works but the website does not - i do not beleive i will get me money back.

The swimsuits are poor quality and the arrive 3 months after ordering - DO NOT USE BIKINIMAS

jitkas
3/18/18

They intenatationally send the products piece by piece. If you don't like it (and most of the time you will not), you have to send it also piece by piece back to meet a 14-day deadline, which means high costs on mail service. They in fact "blackmail" you through mail fee.
They also lie in return policy. They say in the policy that they can desice to give you 75% discount and you can keep the stuff. The real life is that the discount is only a coupon you can use during your next purchase.

alicem113
3/16/18

don't buy anything from them. Very low quality, long shipment times and very poor refund policy. I hope you'll not loose your money as happened to me.

louiseh60
3/14/18

The quality of this swimwear is terrible. When it eventually arrives from China it is nothing like the images on line. They then make it as difficult as possible to return the item, asking you to fill in a form and include a photograph of the item!!. The item then needs to be sent recorded delivery back to Tenerife, an island off the cost of Spain.
The system for returns is slow and the form does not load properly making filling it in very frustrating. Save yourself a lot of grief and dont buy from this site.

rosew74
3/9/18

I bought two bikinis from here. one turned up and the quality was so poor, it was falling apart and when done up was completely lopsided.
The second bikini never turned up I have been chasing them for over a month now and keep getting fed useless information about the fact they are looking into it and then ignored for another week until I chase again. I am going to report them to trading standards authority, companies like this should not be allowed to operate.

lindseyc49
2/23/18

Dont buy from here! The quality is awful and they dont stand by their products at all. Their customer service is horrible. I asked where they were located so I can send back this awful product and they wouldnt even tell me where. I ended up settling for 60% of my money back just to be done with this awful company.

laurenb122
2/21/18

I immediately regretted buying a bikini from this Instagram link, and now know not to make the same mistake in the future. The bikini was cheap quality when I received it in person (several weeks after paying $40 for it) and then my only options to return it, were to pay for shipping (from Philadelphia to Spain..) or to receive 60% of my money back. Very poor quality material, inconvenient shipping/handling, and I will not make the same mistake in the future.

micheller214
2/11/18

I wish I had seen these reviews before I placed my order, it was a complete scam. I ordered the retro high waist bikini, when I received it the stitching was already coming apart. The material is so cheap and looks cheap! The top is not hemmed and does not have a elastic under the bust, it's just cut material so it rides up with minimal movement. It's a total rip off I paid $60 CAD, I got scammed. I've filed a claim with the company but I don't have high hopes. I know the suits look cute online but don't do it! They are TERRIBLE quality. You have been warned!

andreab211
2/5/18

I ordered a one piece floral swimsuit that was WAY too small. No packing slip with anything helpful to return back for a refund. I emailed them and they sent me a long drawn out process on how to return including sending them a photo. I couldn't even get past the first step because the website did not recognize my order number. I emailed them again and advised them of my current problem and to please respond soonest because you only have 14 days to return. No response, still no response back.

courtneyc67
2/5/18

As everyone else has said, this company is a scam. The swimsuits were physically not wearable, and the cost to return is more than the swimsuit. I went through paypal to launch a dispute. Bikinimas PayPal expert as calls hinself, told me theyd refund me if I closed the dispute first because PayPal wouldnt allow them to send a refund while the dispute was open. They are so shady and are stealing consumers money. As someone else said - the swimsuits look really great online, but dont fall into the trap!

Questions? Get answers from the Bikini Mas staff and other customers.

Bikini Mas?