Betterbusinessbureau.org reviews

3033 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, Virginia 22201, United States

monikak35
3/29/19

Hellow guys please do not buy anythng from this website its a fake website as i have ordered 1 thing on march 18 and then few days back i saw that there is no order which i placed they debited that amount such a fake website and m still waiting fr my product if my product wil not come i wll sue your company as i have all the screenshots available i wish i could have rate you guys 0

johnh1985
3/25/19

I have had very good experiences with the better business bureau. They actually check to make sure that a consumer is writing a review for your business or at least a person who sought services with your company. They try to weed out reviews businesses leave for themselves and defamatory negative reviews competitors and third party or spiteful individuals may leave by asking for actual evidence! What a concept!!

Google, yelp and other review services need to catch up.

adamy12
3/17/19

While I liked the service, but I do not like their overly-cautious policy that they edit your review (often censoring certain phrases and even links by replacing things with "****") for their "Any privacy rights", as that is too inclusive since even mentioning a person's name that is known to the public gets revoked.

wandad32
5/11/18

I was very pleased with my order and the time it was shipped. It was the first time that I ordered from the company and I was amazed.

cheryll145
4/3/18

I love My shirt , washes up nice and is very soft , I would definitely order from them again , I also got it sooner than I thought I would , I bought it because My Grandson's name is on it , he has Cystic Fibrosis

mikem633
3/19/18

I will definitely purchase from them again The product was exactly as promised and delivery was quick
Mike Mc

Questions? Get answers from the Betterbusinessbureau.org staff and other customers.

Betterbusinessbureau.org?