Betterbusinessbureau.org

Betterbusinessbureau.org has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Betterbusinessbureau.org also ranks 29th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Betterbusinessbureau.org?

“They actually check to ensure that the reviews are legitimate consumers.”

john h.
3/25/19

I have had very good experiences with the better business bureau. They actually check to make sure that a consumer is writing a review for your business or at least a person who sought services with your company. They try to weed out reviews businesses leave for themselves and defamatory negative reviews competitors and third party or spiteful individuals may leave by asking for actual evidence! What a concept!! Google, yelp and other review services need to catch up.

“They do not have any real power !”

CHRIS W.
4/29/20

The Better Business Bureau AND MOSTLY ALL of the so called " consumer advocate " agencies are basically a complete waste of time ! They have no REAL power and they will not help you to get a refund. They only send out emails to the company that you are complaining about. If the company REALLY cares about helping the consumer, then they will help and work out any problems. However if you are dealing with a scam company they will completely ignore the emails or simply deny that they are at fault. These scam companies know that these agencies are useless ! A WORD TO THE WISE !! If you have a complaint against a company, the very first thing that you should do is to contact your bank and get a refund / charge back against the company. Depend completely on your bank and NOT these " consumer agencies " !!

johnh1985
March 25th, 2019

Google, yelp and other review services need to catch up.
mikem633
March 19th, 2018
I will definitely purchase from them again The product was exactly as promised and delivery was quick
Mike Mc
richardd195
March 14th, 2020
I have mentioned this before on this website about online review site in general and NOW I am going to focus on the Washington DC "Better Business Bureau"! It is DISCRIMINATELY CENSORING posts about certain businesses that I have submitted complainant reviews of DESPITE STATING in my online account that they HAVE been posted! But wherever they are in the BBB's website cyberspace, they are NOT with the OTHER posted reviews of ALL OTHER posters!! I finally checked the reviews today about ALL the businesses in DC that I have posted about and the March 3, 2020 ONE-STAR review about George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates neurology clinic; and the June 1, 2018, April 22, 2018, and the April 10, 2018 reviews about the Target store are NOT POSTED!!!!

For the SECOND time I have emailed BBB questioning them for the reasons of this discrepancy and am STILL AWAITING an answer. BUT I will NOT wait to post BAD reviews about BBB anymore!!
bernicet6
April 29th, 2020
adamy12
March 17th, 2019
While I liked the service, but I do not like their overly-cautious policy that they edit your review (often censoring certain phrases and even links by replacing things with "****") for their "Any privacy rights", as that is too inclusive since even mentioning a person's name that is known to the public gets revoked.
cheryll145
April 3rd, 2018
I love My shirt , washes up nice and is very soft , I would definitely order from them again , I also got it sooner than I thought I would , I bought it because My Grandson's name is on it , he has Cystic Fibrosis
monikak35
March 29th, 2019
Hellow guys please do not buy anythng from this website its a fake website as i have ordered 1 thing on march 18 and then few days back i saw that there is no order which i placed they debited that amount such a fake website and m still waiting fr my product if my product wil not come i wll sue your company as i have all the screenshots available i wish i could have rate you guys 0
wandad32
May 11th, 2018
I was very pleased with my order and the time it was shipped. It was the first time that I ordered from the company and I was amazed.

A " success " story , no ! All they do is contact the company that I'm complaining about and inform them about my problem. They have NO real power.

By CHRIS W.

They have no REAL power to force scam artists to issue refunds. They are basically a waste of time.

By CHRIS W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Betterbusinessbureau.org staff and other customers.

Better Business Bureau helps United States, Canada, and Mexico consumers find businesses and charities they can trust. Find trusted BBB ratings, customer reviews, contact your local BBB, file a complaint, report a scam, read consumer news tips, BBB Aut...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Betterbusinessbureau.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Betterbusinessbureau.org?