Betterbusinessbureau.org

Betterbusinessbureau.org has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Betterbusinessbureau.org ranks 35th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Betterbusinessbureau.org?

“Best site that does NOT remove legit bad reviews.”

John Q.
2/23/21

Great site for checking the validity of businesses. Easy to use, non intrusive and overall trustful website.

“Corrupted members getting paid to side with the business”

P F.
1/17/21

You can look at my review of wish.com, posted the same complaint at bbb.org. Basically, Wish.com lured me into buying some 2$ items, then suddently substracted 139$ from my bank, claimed it was turned into wish store credits, then blocked my account. I posted this on bbb.org and a even tho wish.com responses were clearly contradictory and meant to save time without any intention to resolve the issue, and even tho there's thousands of people and class actions accusing wish.com of contraband, deceitful description, fraud... well a "Rodney Taylor. - Dispute Resolution Specialist" from bbb.org closed my complaint claiming wish.com tried to resolve the issue in good faith... Heck, wish.com was pretending to give facts about what happened during the exchange of responses on bbg.org and in the end, just before Rodney T. Closed the complaint, wish.com asked about the order number... They claimed the were trying to fix the issue without even knowing what is what about and the bbb.org shut it down before I could answer. That's evidently corruption if you ask me.

pf46
January 17th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Rodney T. Dispute Resolution Specialist at bbb.org is a corrupt pos.

bernicet6
April 29th, 2020

The Better Business Bureau AND MOSTLY ALL of the so called " consumer advocate " agencies are basically a complete waste of time! They have no REAL power and they will not help you to get a refund. They only send out emails to the company that you are complaining about. If the company REALLY cares about helping the consumer, then they will help and work out any problems. However if you are dealing with a scam company they will completely ignore the emails or simply deny that they are at fault. These scam companies know that these agencies are useless! A WORD TO THE WISE! If you have a complaint against a company, the very first thing that you should do is to contact your bank and get a refund / charge back against the company. Depend completely on your bank and NOT these " consumer agencies "!

johnq58
February 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Use this site to check reviews, stay away from sites like Trustpilot and others that indirectly accept money to remove reviews.

johnh1985
March 25th, 2019

I have had very good experiences with the better business bureau. They actually check to make sure that a consumer is writing a review for your business or at least a person who sought services with your company. They try to weed out reviews businesses leave for themselves and defamatory negative reviews competitors and third party or spiteful individuals may leave by asking for actual evidence! What a concept!

Google, yelp and other review services need to catch up.

richardd195
March 14th, 2020

I have mentioned this before on this website about online review site in general and NOW I am going to focus on the Washington DC "Better Business Bureau"! It is DISCRIMINATELY CENSORING posts about certain businesses that I have submitted complainant reviews of DESPITE STATING in my online account that they HAVE been posted! But wherever they are in the BBB's website cyberspace, they are NOT with the OTHER posted reviews of ALL OTHER posters! I finally checked the reviews today about ALL the businesses in DC that I have posted about and the March 3,2020 ONE-STAR review about George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates neurology clinic; and the June 1,2018, April 22,2018, and the April 10,2018 reviews about the Target store are NOT POSTED!

For the SECOND time I have emailed BBB questioning them for the reasons of this discrepancy and am STILL AWAITING an answer. BUT I will NOT wait to post BAD reviews about BBB anymore!

adamy12
March 17th, 2019

While I liked the service, but I do not like their overly-cautious policy that they edit your review (often censoring certain phrases and even links by replacing things with "****") for their "Any privacy rights", as that is too inclusive since even mentioning a person's name that is known to the public gets revoked.

mikem633
March 19th, 2018

I will definitely purchase from them again The product was exactly as promised and delivery was quick
Mike Mc

monikak35
March 29th, 2019

Hellow guys please do not buy anythng from this website its a fake website as i have ordered 1 thing on march 18 and then few days back i saw that there is no order which i placed they debited that amount such a fake website and m still waiting fr my product if my product wil not come i wll sue your company as i have all the screenshots available i wish i could have rate you guys 0

cheryll145
April 3rd, 2018

I love My shirt, washes up nice and is very soft, I would definitely order from them again, I also got it sooner than I thought I would, I bought it because My Grandson's name is on it, he has Cystic Fibrosis

wandad32
May 11th, 2018

I was very pleased with my order and the time it was shipped. It was the first time that I ordered from the company and I was amazed.

A " success " story, no! All they do is contact the company that I'm complaining about and inform them about my problem. They have NO real power.

By CHRIS W.

They have no REAL power to force scam artists to issue refunds. They are basically a waste of time.

By CHRIS W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Betterbusinessbureau.org staff and other customers.

Better Business Bureau helps United States, Canada, and Mexico consumers find businesses and charities they can trust. Find trusted BBB ratings, customer reviews, contact your local BBB, file a complaint, report a scam, read consumer news tips, BBB Aut...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Betterbusinessbureau.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.6
Have a question about Betterbusinessbureau.org?