Review of BetseyJohnson

Stratford, CT 6614, US
Tel: 866-222-4243

dennessat
12/14/18

I bought a purse for my daughter. Two days of use and the zipper is coming apart. I called customer service and got a very bored guy on the phone. He told me because it is out of stock I can pay to return it for a refund. No other option. I've always bought Betsey johnson. This was my first time buying from online store. I will no longer be buying Betsey Johnson products again.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
Hello! We are very sorry to hear about this happening to your daughter's purse.
Please give us a call at 800-378-7306 (press 3) - 7 days a week, 9am to 10pm ET as we would like to further discuss about this . We look forward to hearing from you.
jp282
7/12/18

I have been trying to order the same item for 2 months now, its been about 5 to 6 times. Whenever it pops up, I select it, pay and confim the order. Then a few days later I get an email saying my order is cancelled because the item is "unavailable." If its unavailable, it shouldn't be listed. Then need to do better with inventory and website management. If something is listed online, and confirmed to be purchased, it should be available.

Response from Betsey J., BetseyJohnson Representative
We are sorry to hear this. Can you please email info@betseyjohnson.com with an order number or your name so we can look into what happened?
kellyn45
10/19/17

Love everything about this store. Love the style, the colors and the clothes. I buy stuff from here all the time. Love all their clothing.

catherined55
10/16/17

i love all of her products even thou i wish her jewelry would be of better quality , her clothes are very well made and trendy and her lingerie fits well on rounder breast . her soes would need half sizes

roset66
6/14/17

I thought buying a Betsey Johnson book bag would be nice for my daughter but less than two months the zipper broke! I would NEVER buy another Betsey Johnson book bag! I'm extremely disappointed!

laurent86
6/7/17

I just got a betsey Johnson makeup bag, and the zipper just randomly broke!! Very upset. I will have to find another makeup bag, but will not be getting this brand again.

jeanp43
6/9/16

I really like this site. They have good collection of bags and sandals. So far I ordered 3 bags and 2 sandals from this site. They were beautiful and they delivered it on time.

katem70
3/10/16

I love the style and designs of Betsey Johnson. I have make-up bags, shoes, dresses...I want it all though haha. I want the taco wristlet next. Fun stuff!

jamiem36
6/10/14

I have had horrible experiences with a different online dress company (JJsHouse) so I have to give appreciation to Betsey Johnson. The dresses are unique, fun and made well. One dress did not fit correctly and the return process was seamless. Kudos to Betsey Johnson online!!!

dorothya4
3/25/14

Cutest styles for pin up fashion and nobody else does this better than betsy johnson. Shipping was fast and dresses always arrive in perfect condition.

nancyt26
3/8/14

Love their clothes and I miss shopping at their stores in california. Glad I can still shop there online.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the BetseyJohnson staff and other customers.

BetseyJohnson?