BestYogaStore.us reviews

bestyogastore@gmail.com

lisad705
11/17/19
Terrible customer service. Terrible product in comparison with Freddy jeans. No lift built in the inside like Freddie's. Items missing from order. Won't reply to email. Had to get my credit card to freeze the transaction. Blocked me from writing a review on Facebook.
sophiab60
11/15/19
I am super stoked about my pants, extremely pleased and absolutely adore them. They fit perfectly well and made my bum look even better!! These pants rock. I bought every single color. I like all my pants. They are comfortable and make really a fantastic shape. Soft, supple and move with your every move with no issues. The sizes are correct, the Service and support is just in time.
My husband said they are the sexiest denim and leather pants he has ever seen. Be prepared to get lots of attention because even strangers will say your Backside is perfect !!! Thank you Best Yoga Store.
dianed287
11/15/19
After reading some negative reviews I was apprehensive about receiving these pants. I needn't have worried. They fit perfectly. The colour, cut and fabric is of high quality. I will gladly purchase from this company again. A prior review states there is a funny odour from the packaging. This is correct however once washed the pants are fine. Another negative review states the difficulties in returning items. There were no delivery documents included in my order, therefore I cannot comment on the returns process. Thankfully I didn't need to use it as the two pairs of pants I ordered were satisfactory.
lisad702
11/13/19
The BEST jeans I have ever had! I bought 4 different colors. I Love these jeans they are the most comfy jeans ever that you can wear whenever for casual or dressed up for a drinks party with the right top & accessories! Great fit! Really are flattering on my shape! And they move with me! I got Lots of compliments on first wear. I LOVE the fact that FOR ONCE I don't need a belt, what a treat. They are like a second skin,Thank you Best Yaga Store you are the best! I really WANT MORE of these!!
leonaw12
11/12/19
Best jeans I've ever had, what a treat to NOT have to wear a belt!! The fit..was...incredible. Super soft and super comfy it feels like you have nothing on... and they stay put no
matter what you do and hella sexy too! I also have a black leather pair. Comfortable and look great, they fit like a glove!I definitely will save up for buying s'more soon. Every time I wear them, my husband and friends say they look amazing! Btw I'm a size 2-4 and I got a small.
Thank you for these amazing creations!
I love them so much
juanettav
11/11/19
These pants are a 5 star. They are true to size, love them, Great value and super comfortable with loads of stretch. They are really beautiful and although I am not the skinniest, I have a big Butt (I'm 5'4"" and a size 12-14, ordered an XL)- it makes me look awesome. I have already had heaps of compliments on them!
These pants are hot - and they are hot- they have a very warm inner lining. Do not wear them in the summer unless you feel like taking them off in the middle of a crowd. Looking forward to wearing them in Autumn again.
brendac124
11/10/19
They sent me the wrong model and they don't want to refund. They send me this ridiculous coupon which I still have to pay them over £40 ... It's joke!!! Never again
hollyw124
11/8/19
I have gotten the black leather high waist and dark blue denim high waist! Must say I'm totally obsessed! They are so comfy and fit like a glove! They are like a second skin I am rapt. I have no bottom and I have to say they make me look like I actually have one. They are more of a denim looking leggings than jeans but definitely do wonders for the back end!! The denim is very thin but other than that no complaints whatsoever, I love them so much! I'm 5'4 and 59 kg got small in both and perfect fit.
rebeccaj158
11/3/19
I just bought the jeans from this company and I actually am really surprised with how well they fit. When I first took them out of the package, my first initial impression was that they were cheap and I overpaid for them. But once I tried them on, I realized how well they are made to fit. They are like a second skin. Very flattering. There's this material inside the band that holds the material in place around your waist so there's no constant pulling up which I constantly do with my other jeans. I ordered XS and I'm 5'4 120 lbs. I definitely recommend.
natalieb170
11/2/19
This company has the worst return policy! They will not let you return for exchange for a different size! Be very careful! Read the fine print on return policy. Also, pants have a terrible smell to them! Pants smell like rotten fish!
metab7
11/1/19
I'm now have FOUR pairs of these wonderful pants! 3 in the cotton denim and one eco leather. The most comfortable pants I've worn in a long time! I get more compliments on these every time I go anywhere in them! They look especially cute when paired with a bodysuit! Fit like a glove!! Best part is you aren't yanking them up, or feeling like they are slipping down, you can bend, move and most of all, BREATHE in these pants, and every time I put them on I get a giant boost in my confidence!! And I'm 53 years old! High recommend.
ellad37
11/1/19
Love mine Aussie size 12-14 large fits perfectly
Most flattering pants I owen and the most comfortable
I have fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue and I have to wear clothes that don't cut in and hurt me and breathe Well, when they arrived they looked too small, but as they have a generous stretch they fitted me perfectly. I am very impressed with how they look These I could sleep in as there's no pinching or pulling. My partner thinks that they look HOT on me, he can't keep his hands to himself! Lol
They honestly feel a second skin. I'm in LOVE!
Although they are tight, they certainly don't feel constructive at all
Will be ordering some denim ones as soon as I can
I'm VERY impressed.
karens1034
10/28/19
I ordered a pair of Jeans a month ago. I still have not yet received them. I sent three emails and not one person has responded!
barbaram709
10/28/19
OK. I can't remember exactly when I ordered my black denim pants, probably sometime last week. Well, they arrived in the UK to my house today. I have tried them on, fantastic quality!! They fit like a glove and I'm going to ask my hubby to take a picture tonight.I'm 48 and have lost 4 stones over the last year.I'm not going to look like one of your models but they fit and I can't wait to wear them. I already recommended the good Quality and a friend of mine will order one too.Your service is outstanding. Thank you.
meega
10/13/19
These pants are FROM CHINA and the smell like chemicals and mothballs. The stink doesn't wash out even with a ton if detergent and Downy. NO RETURNS so I'm SOL!
be58
9/30/19
The sizing is not true! I am always a US size 6 and matched their 'cm' size exactly and the trousers they sent I couldn't even get over my knees. when I asked to return they only offered me a 40% voucher which I don't want to use and I have no idea what their sizing is. I have currently sent about 15 emails asking for a return address and all they keep saying is that it "wont get through Chinese customs". I have returned to china before so I don't know why they are different to other online stores. They are crooks.
myrtleb17
9/29/19
Got the second pair today! Amazing how comfortable they feel! Very pleased. I have fitted both styles on and I'm very happy with both of them. These pants do enhance my body. No complaints. Thanks for taking such good care of me!! My advice for you is that you just need to make sure if you are built for the cut of the garment by looking at it.If it is your shape or even close then it is probably your right outfit and pay close attention to size guide and measurements and you will love them many thanks again
theresac166
9/26/19
They are actually just like the advertising they look and feel great I absolutely love mine. I have the black leather look and the denim ones. I find the fabric fit best though. These pants are gorgeous and sexy. They fit like a second skin. These make my butt look like a rock star! LOVE them!! I would love to buy ALL of my pants from them and wish they come in a cooler fabric for warmer months! All I have to say is you must get them I promise you will love yours as much as I love mine.
anthonyh128
9/22/19
Only buy BYS pants! I have bought from another company and they were horrible. Stretched out in just two wears. I am trying to get my money back. Never had an issue with BYS. About to get my 5th pair from them. I'm an Aus size 12 (I don't have hips, not much of butt but a little belly). Large fits me like a dream. I buy high waisted for tummy control. They don't roll down when I sit and I can move freely. I Love the Leather pants and the idea that there is no harm to our beloved animals! Xoxo
juliew331
9/18/19
I own two pairs of these denim pants. I got the light Blue and Black color pants. I love them and literally live in them! Best pants I have ever owned!! They are super comfy, flattering and stylish. I'd say they're more like jeggings than actual jeans, but even so, they are awesome.I have got a Medium, I'm a UK sized 8-10 approx 134 lbs. They both fit so comfortably and fit really true to size! I got them both in high waist as I don't have the same flat stomach I used to have in my early 20s.
janniep1
9/9/19
I bought these White leather pants and I can't tell you how much comfy they are.
They make me look sexy, I'm in love with these pants!!
I got both styles (high and low waist) and absolutely love them!!! Most comfortable pieces of clothing I own and the quality is amazing!!! I don't have much of a butt but these pants really do lift your butt and make it more round. It looks great! I always get lots of compliments when I wear them. Debating ordering more colors. Two of my friends have got the Black and Wine Red colors after they saw my white pair.
ginas167
9/5/19
I love these leather pants! They are super comfortable, amazing quality and really flattering! I've just ordered my second pair. I'm 47 and I team my pants with a shirt and usually heeled boots with a statement shirt, leopard or snake print works well, Light biker jacket and I'm good to go. Amazing with my black spiked Louboutins if I'm being brave on a night out. Get nothing but compliments. I rarely feel as confident as I do in these babies. Delivery is really quick too and they give you a cute little free gift.Great company and I totally recommend!
naomim72
8/31/19
The most amazing trousers I have ever had, they worth every penny!! So flattering and sexy, great fit and quality. Comfortable material and true to size. These do exactly what they advertise. They are perfect. I get compliments all the time. Love its unique style. Communication regarding my order was thorough and accurate. Also great delivery service that kept me up to date with my package status all its way to me. I received a free bracelet that is pretty cool. Can't wait to order more, thanks so much for such a prompt service xx
maryh817
8/23/19
I am completely in Love with these denim pants! I work my gluteus like a lunatic!!! All I needed was the pants!!! They work better than the squats!! Very comfortable. Make my behind look booty licious! I love my behind now. I like the material, it's very light and soft, I like the shape is made, many of my friends like it and I recommend them to order from your site. I absolutely love my low rise jeans, the fit is really good, I am definitely going to order more pairs in the future. By the way I'm 65 years old.
joshuam356
8/14/19
Another great product from Best Yoga Store! I already have these pants in black. You have to make sure you choose the right size because these pants are true to size. So comfy and it shapes you to perfection! Soft inside, it feels like butter on your skin, so you don't itch, sweat or stick to your skin like some other leather trousers do. The color is a gorgeous burgundy red and is so original and unique! They are perfect for colder weather. Love them!!!! I would definitely recommend these to all my friends, I can't wait to get them in White and Brown as well

No you cannot. Read their return policy carefully.

By candace b.

No returns. No refunds. You get sent a code. Money off your next order ie. I spent £116 and was sent a code for £20 off my next order. Complete frauds!

By Jeni F.

Good luck getting any help regarding a return. This company just tries to sell you more clothes and ignores requests for returns.

By candace b.

I'm a size US Medium and ordered M. It fits well.

By Alexandrina K.

Good luck...you wont receive any help from the company, customer support or the contact number. Only when they received threats of canceling my order, seeking legal advice and taking legal action against best yoga store, did I finally get my order processed and completed/shipped and a tracking number. Pretty sad actually. They tell you your order will be processed, shiped and at your doorstep with their "flatter fitting apparel". Be prepared to not be Ble to speak to an actual person. With one customer service rep saying "we are answering/taking as many calls as we can" when it clearly states on ANY option you choose on their automated service that you will not be put through to a customer service rep. Any question you ask will be skirted around by responding with a screenshot of a BULL$HI+ review from one of there "MORE THAN SATISFIED &HAPPY CUSTOMER". I didnt realize this but if you go to their website, look at their jeans with the built-in hiney trainer... On the pictures showing the back side of the pants, zoom in on the tag that is on the x belt loop. You will clearly see that over 50% of the jeans they are using to show their product, isn't their product at all. I dont want to mention the other companies name but it. Starts with an F and rhymes with eddy. So is B.Y.S and Buddha Exclusive sister stores to the competitor's company? Kind of like rosegal and the other 52 names that they call the store? Is it so you dont really know that you will be ordering from that store if you have had a bad experience with them? Eg. Cheap quality clothing, sizes waaaay too small or orders that took 6mos to be shipped to you? With best yoga store have a close look at their advertising pictures e, you will specifically see this in a number of the pictures. Try the picture of the light blue denim photos. Just make sure you are looking at the skinny denim jegging or jeans with the built in hiney trainer. The store that sells them is called Best Yoga Store, but on Facebook it is 'Buddha Exclusive' and the name on the jean tags are of their competitor (starts with a F and rhymes with eddy). Some pictures are labelled with a best yoga store tag/logo, and others are not even their logo and tag on the models...they will brag in their reviews and on social media about how they are so much more affordable than that company. And the competitor's price is $200.00 per pair of pants. But their damn product is priced at the exact same price, only difference is that they are ofering theirs witb a 75%off promotional discount that will "only be available at that price over the holiday weekend". Which isnt true. At all. They remain being sold at the "sale price" so it voids their return policy, because you cannot return any item of clothing that was offered with a discount. Sure, you can do an exchange but you are definitely going to pay for it... Probably by paying more than your child sizing, cheap quality knock off pants to have them shipped back. Then, if you dont want to pay the 70$ + to return them, they are so kind as to offer a further discount 15% (or whatever it is) to buy a new pair so you can wait ANOTHER 6months to receive your purchase.... Also states that the product is sold and shipped from California, USA and offers customers Worldwide shipping. However, on the tracking page for B.Y.S. ... shows that my product is coming from 2 product coming from China. So either B.Y.S is affiliated with the competitor store and made to loom like a different vendor because they want to sell more items. If you 'think' you are not wanting to pay $200.00 for the real product than you definitely going to think the same pair that is sold pretending to be a knock off, that is advertised to look exactly the same at 75%off the original price. I have yet to receive my package but I will update my review when I receive the items I bought.

By Sarah M.

It tooks one week to process your order. You'll get your order in three weeks at most

By Electra R.

Questions? Get answers from the BestYogaStore.us staff and other customers.

BestYogaStore.us?