BestYogaStore.us reviews

bestyogastore@gmail.com

janniep1
9/9/19

I bought these White leather pants and I can't tell you how much comfy they are.
They make me look sexy, I'm in love with these pants!!
I got both styles (high and low waist) and absolutely love them!!! Most comfortable pieces of clothing I own and the quality is amazing!!! I don't have much of a butt but these pants really do lift your butt and make it more round. It looks great! I always get lots of compliments when I wear them. Debating ordering more colors. Two of my friends have got the Black and Wine Red colors after they saw my white pair.

ginas167
9/5/19

I love these leather pants! They are super comfortable, amazing quality and really flattering! I've just ordered my second pair. I'm 47 and I team my pants with a shirt and usually heeled boots with a statement shirt, leopard or snake print works well, Light biker jacket and I'm good to go. Amazing with my black spiked Louboutins if I'm being brave on a night out. Get nothing but compliments. I rarely feel as confident as I do in these babies. Delivery is really quick too and they give you a cute little free gift.Great company and I totally recommend!

naomim72
8/31/19

The most amazing trousers I have ever had, they worth every penny!! So flattering and sexy, great fit and quality. Comfortable material and true to size. These do exactly what they advertise. They are perfect. I get compliments all the time. Love its unique style. Communication regarding my order was thorough and accurate. Also great delivery service that kept me up to date with my package status all its way to me. I received a free bracelet that is pretty cool. Can't wait to order more, thanks so much for such a prompt service xx

maryh817
8/23/19

I am completely in Love with these denim pants! I work my gluteus like a lunatic!!! All I needed was the pants!!! They work better than the squats!! Very comfortable. Make my behind look booty licious! I love my behind now. I like the material, it's very light and soft, I like the shape is made, many of my friends like it and I recommend them to order from your site. I absolutely love my low rise jeans, the fit is really good, I am definitely going to order more pairs in the future. By the way I'm 65 years old.

joshuam356
8/14/19

Another great product from Best Yoga Store! I already have these pants in black. You have to make sure you choose the right size because these pants are true to size. So comfy and it shapes you to perfection! Soft inside, it feels like butter on your skin, so you don't itch, sweat or stick to your skin like some other leather trousers do. The color is a gorgeous burgundy red and is so original and unique! They are perfect for colder weather. Love them!!!! I would definitely recommend these to all my friends, I can't wait to get them in White and Brown as well

elainee35
8/8/19

I just received mine!! I absolutely love these jeans! I'm in love! They are worth every penny and they fit AMAZING!! They are so soft & comfy. My daughter has a pair too. We both have the same problem with jeans not staying in place. Neither of us have to worry about it anymore when we wear our yoga jeans because they always stay where they're supposed to thanks to that inside "sticky waistband". My daughter and me are really pleased and Can't wait to get more pairs from Best Yoga Store! they are indeed the best store out there. You won't regret buying from here.

billyk78
8/1/19

As soon as I received my leggings I put them on. Yes, they made my bottom pop, it has never looked better! I Love the stretch and look of these pants. Thank you! I couldn't believe it. They are AWESOME!!! I paired them up with a lacy top and heels. I love how everyone asks what I'm wearing. These leggings make it more so. I've worn them dancing and out to dinner. Aus size 12 bought a large. They Fit like a dream. they also have an amazing customer support team, they keep you updated on your order by email and by SMS. Looking for purchasing more pants from them.

sarahk312
7/31/19

Do NOT buy from this store they are scam artists! The sizing chart is NOT true to size and they do NOT exchange or refund. The customer service rep "Kate" tells me that they only exchange regular priced items not "sale" items , but every single item on their site is a "sale" item. She gave me a song and dance about the shipping costing more to ship back then buying another pair of pants at cost, so I'm stuck with 2 pairs of pants when it's THEIR fault the sizing chart is off! She told me to gift the ones that don't fit or keep them in case I lose weight? I've never had worse service in my life, beware of these scam artists people and spread the word about this ridiculous company! I'll write this review as many times as it takes to warn people.

harperr13
7/25/19

I got mine in 5 days to Ireland I have to say the service was fab lots of emails to let me know when what was happening tracking wise .. thank you Kate.
As to the pants I bought 3 pairs 2 leather and 1 jeans these are the most comfortable gorgeous looking pants I will live in them this winter
I don't actually have any butt as I'm very slight.
I bought small they fit lovely and believe it or not they make what I do have look great. Not a Kardashian's butt, but nicely held up and shapely.
I can't recommend them enough I will be buying more as I want high waist and would like some different colors for summer so 5 starts from Ireland thank you also for bracelet x

lisam1044
7/16/19

It has been very hard to find skin tight leggings that REALLY have the look and feel of leather. These DO! A very nice,finely grained and buttery soft feel. Incredible four-way stretch. With the soft cotton lining, they are extremely comfortable and hold the promise of being durable as well. I love the high waisted version that I purchased. It acts like a control top and hides and slims those areas that need a little help. With the incredible stretch, I personally don't suggest ordering a size up if in doubt. You may end up with them being too big.

lorrainel66
7/5/19

I bought the white leather look pants , it's not that they don't fit , the cut of the pants ridiculous, they r awful , not worth a cent, I wish I had read the reviews before I bought , NO EXCHANGE NO MONEY back , just a coupon from KATE, worth nothing 2 buy yet another pair of crap yoga pants ,
DO NOT GIVE THIS RIP OFF OF A COMPANY ANY MORE MONEY !! Some 1 should step in and do something about this company

teresap152
7/3/19

I've bought 2 pairs of these Best Yoga Store pants, one is High waist dark Blue and one is low rise Black leather... and I got to say that it fits me very nicely and it actually makes my butt looks better than I thought it would be, and my husband totally surprised how sexy it looks on me!!! He said we're going to buy more of these Best Yoga pants for me! I also love it when I wear them and walk out there and have people came over me and asked me what kind of pants I'm wearing cuz it looks amazing and they wanted to buy for themselves. But yes I agree with some other comments on a model doesn't have any butt but I don't care because I can actually see the difference on myself and I love them. I believe that the haters are going to be the haters no matter what, you can't please everyone so I think is best to do is shake it off.

bessiea4
6/22/19

The first 2 items I purchased were the eco leather high waisted pants (black)
They fitted perfectly and after studying the size chart I selected size Small.
They fit perfectly-feel super comfy and am very pleased at the quality
The 2nd item was the dark blue low waisted jeans also size small.. but they are too baggy on me (they are stretchy) and I washed them in hope they would shrink but did not..so rest assured yours won't either..
So.. I have since made another purchase The light blue low waisted jeans (again with the built in hiney trainer) but this time in an XS ( which fit me perfectly so am pleased and they look and feel great
I also purchased the perfect shaper Hiney trainer seamless bottoms in Size Small and they fit well and have a built in booty the quality is very good
And I must also say how impressed I am at the speedy delivery on both of my separate orders.
I am also impressed at the great customer service and speedy response and care for their customers.
Do not hesitate to purchase rest assured they care and supply top quality merchandise which arrives quickly.
Happy shopper
Paris

berniceb32
6/22/19

They're ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! Fit perfect!! I get so many compliments when I wear them. Had a male friend ask where I got them so he could get his wife a pair. I have a very small, flat butt and these help make it look really good. I got the high waisted ones, because they give the illusion of longer legs. I have a flat stomach because I workout and do yoga everyday! I'm far from perfect, but at 53 years old, these make me look pretty damn good! I've bought the leather ones as well. We all worry about extra skin/fat hanging over! Get the High waist ones then!

allisone28
6/21/19

Okay so I bought a size XL, which is in Express Jeans probably a size 8. I like them but problem was unless you have a firm butt or bubble butt, these jeans caused a crease in the butt area. Don't get me wrong, they definitely enhanced my bottom area and side views looked amazing but looking from the back, because I'm not so well endowed, looked like there was a line on each cheek. I think these jeans are comfy, good quality, and definitely a butt enhancer but just remember their not a miracle worker so if you didn't have a bubble butt before, this won't make one appear. I gave them to my girlfriend who has a bigger boody and she Absolutely Loves them! They did everything they said they would! But in my case not so much.

kristinj27
5/21/19

I think the majority of these positive reviews are fakes. The clothes are crap and they don't fit. They don't take returns, but rather tell you to keep them and buy more at cost. This does not look anything like the clothes online. Kate is the person who emails you. Total scam.

candaceb45
4/18/19

Terrible rip off company. The clothing is not US sizes, these clothes are tiny. Then once you FINALLY receive, they refuse to refund or exchange them. Instead they tell you to keep the items you have and purchase more your size at cost! Seriously, why do I need to keep the items that do not fit and pay another $40 a pair to maybe get my size? Ridiculous. Stay far away from Best Yoga Store.

jenif2
4/5/19

I purchased 2 pairs of the same pants in different sizes as I wasn't sure if they came up true to size. I didnt like either of them so started the return process well!! They not only do not give refunds they also in effect do not exchange either. They give you some $#*! and bull story about it costing the customer too much to post them back so tell you to keep them and they'll send you a code to order something else. However the code is only the cost of the manufacturing the items ie. I spent £116 on the 2 pairs of pants the code they gave me took about £55 off the cost of 2 new pairs of pants. Leaving me with a total of £61 to pay for the 'exchange!!' of 2 pairs of pants for 2 pairs of pants yeah! Go figure!
I am going back and forth on email with someone called Kate who like a broken record keeps repeating the fact I get to keep the 2 pairs of unwanted pants and I can gift them to someone. That's very kind of you Kate to make me a generous gift giver but nah!!! I'd like my £61 back in pants if not cash thx!!
Steer clear! Of this unscrupulous store!

kathrins4
4/1/19

I hesitated to order these for so long. I finally did, last year. Being a suburban Mom and Police Lieutenant, I never dared to wear them until this winter. I paired them with a loose cashmere sweater and tall flat black boots. I got so many inquiries as to where I purchased them. They are very comfortable and warm and they look really good on. I'm 5'9", 148 lbs and the L low waist fit perfectly. I swear, I lost 10 lbs when I put them on! If I didn't have two college tuitions to pay, I'd stock up! Well made and worth the $, in my opinion.

bismarkp
3/27/19

I'm 114.64 kg, I brought one dark blue and one dark leather high waist pant size XS, when I wore it, it's comfortable and I actually love it very much, it also makes my figure look better, I'm gonna buy another two on the way.I brought from other brands but it doesn't suit me or I just didn't like the design of it, after I brought the two pants from this brand and wore it, it fit me so well, it was stretchy, adjustable, it's lighter, the material hold onto my body really well. I'm definitely buying more.

katherinev22
3/25/19

I got mine in 5 days to Ireland, I have to say service was fab lots of emails to let me know what was happening with the package ... Thank you Kate.
As to the pants I bought 3 pairs, 2 leather and 1 jeans these are the most comfortable gorgeous pants I will live in them this winter.
I don't actually have any butt as I'm very slight. I bought small, they fit lovely and believe it or not they make what I do have look great. Not a Kardashian's butt, but nicely held up and shapely.
I can't recommend them enough, I will be buying more as I want the high waist and would like some different colors for summer.
So 5 stars from Ireland thank you also for the Bracelet

ellad24
3/22/19

Love these! This is the second pair I've purchased. First pair was the low waisted Red Wine leather , second pair was in the same color as the first one but it was a high waisted. They fit lovely and unlike any other pair of PVC trousers you don't sweat and they have stretch in them! So extremely comfortable and a brilliant fit. I've gotten so many compliments about my figure whenever I wear them. When I placed my first order, I read some negative reviews and was quite nervous. I shouldn't have been. The pants were everything they advertised to be. Fit perfectly. Superb customer service as well. Thank you!

mindyc27
3/19/19

Love this pair so much! I got tons of compliments on the look and styling of my "Leather" pants at the Detroit Auto show!! So glad I made the purchase !!! These soft yoga pants are amazing! I Love them! They are warm, comfortable and accentuate your shape than anyone can expect .. I love how the low waist line has a band to keep them from slipping down farther than they should, they just stay in place as they're supposed to! Love them and I can't wait to buy more. I am looking these pants in different colors. I would recommend them to anybody

alexandrinak
3/17/19

I love my hy waist jeans, very comfortable. They have a strong chemical smell but that is the only problem with them. It takes some time for the delivery but it's worth it.
Even my husband loves how they look on me.

suzannem148
3/14/19

I'm modeling your Yoga pants, wearing to amazing events and everyone going nuts for it. These eco leather pants are so cool looking, and fit like a glove. I can't believe how comfortable they are too, it feels like you're not wearing pants! I went back to buy two more pairs, the White leather and Grey denim. The zipper is weird, and you have to lock it in place otherwise it literally slides right down. However, I reported it to customer service when I thought it was just broken and Kate responded almost immediately with a gif showing how you lock it. VERY good customer service, and the zipper now has no issues at all.

No you cannot. Read their return policy carefully.

By candace b.

No returns. No refunds. You get sent a code. Money off your next order ie. I spent £116 and was sent a code for £20 off my next order. Complete frauds!

By Jeni F.

Good luck getting any help regarding a return. This company just tries to sell you more clothes and ignores requests for returns.

By candace b.

I'm a size US Medium and ordered M. It fits well.

By Alexandrina K.

Good luck...you wont receive any help from the company, customer support or the contact number. Only when they received threats of canceling my order, seeking legal advice and taking legal action against best yoga store, did I finally get my order processed and completed/shipped and a tracking number. Pretty sad actually. They tell you your order will be processed, shiped and at your doorstep with their "flatter fitting apparel". Be prepared to not be Ble to speak to an actual person. With one customer service rep saying "we are answering/taking as many calls as we can" when it clearly states on ANY option you choose on their automated service that you will not be put through to a customer service rep. Any question you ask will be skirted around by responding with a screenshot of a BULL$HI+ review from one of there "MORE THAN SATISFIED &HAPPY CUSTOMER". I didnt realize this but if you go to their website, look at their jeans with the built-in hiney trainer... On the pictures showing the back side of the pants, zoom in on the tag that is on the x belt loop. You will clearly see that over 50% of the jeans they are using to show their product, isn't their product at all. I dont want to mention the other companies name but it. Starts with an F and rhymes with eddy. So is B.Y.S and Buddha Exclusive sister stores to the competitor's company? Kind of like rosegal and the other 52 names that they call the store? Is it so you dont really know that you will be ordering from that store if you have had a bad experience with them? Eg. Cheap quality clothing, sizes waaaay too small or orders that took 6mos to be shipped to you? With best yoga store have a close look at their advertising pictures e, you will specifically see this in a number of the pictures. Try the picture of the light blue denim photos. Just make sure you are looking at the skinny denim jegging or jeans with the built in hiney trainer. The store that sells them is called Best Yoga Store, but on Facebook it is 'Buddha Exclusive' and the name on the jean tags are of their competitor (starts with a F and rhymes with eddy). Some pictures are labelled with a best yoga store tag/logo, and others are not even their logo and tag on the models...they will brag in their reviews and on social media about how they are so much more affordable than that company. And the competitor's price is $200.00 per pair of pants. But their damn product is priced at the exact same price, only difference is that they are ofering theirs witb a 75%off promotional discount that will "only be available at that price over the holiday weekend". Which isnt true. At all. They remain being sold at the "sale price" so it voids their return policy, because you cannot return any item of clothing that was offered with a discount. Sure, you can do an exchange but you are definitely going to pay for it... Probably by paying more than your child sizing, cheap quality knock off pants to have them shipped back. Then, if you dont want to pay the 70$ + to return them, they are so kind as to offer a further discount 15% (or whatever it is) to buy a new pair so you can wait ANOTHER 6months to receive your purchase.... Also states that the product is sold and shipped from California, USA and offers customers Worldwide shipping. However, on the tracking page for B.Y.S. ... shows that my product is coming from 2 product coming from China. So either B.Y.S is affiliated with the competitor store and made to loom like a different vendor because they want to sell more items. If you 'think' you are not wanting to pay $200.00 for the real product than you definitely going to think the same pair that is sold pretending to be a knock off, that is advertised to look exactly the same at 75%off the original price. I have yet to receive my package but I will update my review when I receive the items I bought.

By Sarah M.

It tooks one week to process your order. You'll get your order in three weeks at most

By Electra R.

Questions? Get answers from the BestYogaStore.us staff and other customers.

BestYogaStore.us?