BestYogaStore.us

BestYogaStore.us has a consumer rating of 3.07 stars from 147 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BestYogaStore.us also ranks 11th among Yoga sites. The most common issues with BestYogaStore.us are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• Ordered various products in the past and recently I ordered these leather pants.
  • But seriously, these denim pants are so soft, super cute and they feel like you are wearing nothing.

• Customer service was the most rude and obnoxious I have ever dealt with in my life.
  • I ordered a pair of the yoga pants which arrived from China and looked NOTHING like what you see on the website.
How would you rate BestYogaStore.us?

“Jeans”

Carole T.
3/24/20

My yoga jeans arrived yesterday and I've ordered two more! They fit perfectly for my size. I love them Thank you Carole

“0 stars”

Jessica S.
1/28/20

If I could rate 0 stars, I would. Took 2 months to get my pants. Pants do NOT fit according to size chart. The pants smell awful! And when I emailed the company for a refund, they said no, mainly because I would have to pay the shipping costs back and it would be too expensive (like they're doing me a favor). They did say I was more than welcome to regift my pants. DO NOT buy from this company. Actually, if you're still interested in this product after reading all the reviews, I have a size medium laying around I would be more than happy to get rid of.

customer service (17) yoga pants (14) leather pants (16) return policy (6) 2 pairs (6) order (70) denim pants (4) size chart (5) leggings (15) pants smell (4) 2 months (3) 2 weeks (2)
carolet55
March 24th, 2020
jessicas1001
January 28th, 2020
DO NOT buy from this company.
marshag62
December 14th, 2019
I have never been more very happy with customer service in my life!! The best Yoga Store has accommodated me beyond expectations!! Now... let's get to the pants!! I LOVE THEM!! My boyfriend loves them more!! But seriously, these denim pants are so soft, super cute and they feel like you are wearing nothing. A second Skin. They give you a beautiful shape and they make my otherwise not so great but look better than it has in all fifty years of my life! Whoever came up with this idea to help shape a woman's assets. I'd like to say THANKS!!
melaniea118
January 23rd, 2020
Avoid, zippers did not stay up - cheap. I did return my items and have the proof that the parcel was delivered but I do not get the refund as they claim they never received the parcel. I have their signature that they have received it. Total scam !!!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order as it’s scam

leonaw12
November 12th, 2019
Best jeans I've ever had, what a treat to NOT have to wear a belt!! The fit..was...incredible. Super soft and super comfy it feels like you have nothing on... and they stay put no
matter what you do and hella sexy too! I also have a black leather pair. Comfortable and look great, they fit like a glove!I definitely will save up for buying s'more soon. Every time I wear them, my husband and friends say they look amazing! Btw I'm a size 2-4 and I got a small.
Thank you for these amazing creations!
I love them so much
carolineb167
March 6th, 2020
I pride myself on not falling for scams, but it seems I have here.
6 weeks later I still haven't received the leather leggings I ordered and am receiving numerous spam emails from the company each day, including 'closing down' etc.
sophiab60
November 15th, 2019
I am super stoked about my pants, extremely pleased and absolutely adore them. They fit perfectly well and made my bum look even better!! These pants rock. I bought every single color. I like all my pants. They are comfortable and make really a fantastic shape. Soft, supple and move with your every move with no issues. The sizes are correct, the Service and support is just in time.
My husband said they are the sexiest denim and leather pants he has ever seen. Be prepared to get lots of attention because even strangers will say your Backside is perfect !!! Thank you Best Yoga Store.
barbaram709
October 28th, 2019
OK. I can't remember exactly when I ordered my black denim pants, probably sometime last week. Well, they arrived in the UK to my house today. I have tried them on, fantastic quality!! They fit like a glove and I'm going to ask my hubby to take a picture tonight.I'm 48 and have lost 4 stones over the last year.I'm not going to look like one of your models but they fit and I can't wait to wear them. I already recommended the good Quality and a friend of mine will order one too.Your service is outstanding. Thank you.
tammys374
March 6th, 2020
I wish I could give a zero star. The item took well over a month to receive. As another customer stated they smell absolutely awful. They do not fit properly and as another customer stated, I also contacted them for a refund, they told me no refund on sale items, and I don't know if you noticed but I certainly did, more than 90% of their items on their website are "sale". They offered me to keep the pants I don't like and they will give me a coupon code to order more at cost and I would get another free bracelet worth $20.00 for my inconvenience. Like really, they think they are doing me a favour here. I told them to keep their coupon code and their cheap fifty cent bracelet. They are a complete scam. I can't believe I paid $110 CND for absolute junk!!!
marthaj95
November 21st, 2019
I absolutely love my pants, fit is really good, I definitely am going to order more pairs in the future. Love these pants! I will be buying more! I am hoping for shorts soon!!
Love these leather look pants. So comfortableBought xxs. I'm 5'1", 100 lbs. the fit was good except for the length. About 4 inches too long. I will buy more of these thank you so much, the fit is amazing and the material as well, I will definitely be shopping more and it is my birthday today, I am going out tonight with these babies on!!!
candaceb45
April 18th, 2019
Terrible rip off company. The clothing is not US sizes, these clothes are tiny. Then once you FINALLY receive, they refuse to refund or exchange them. Instead they tell you to keep the items you have and purchase more your size at cost! Seriously, why do I need to keep the items that do not fit and pay another $40 a pair to maybe get my size? Ridiculous. Stay far away from Best Yoga Store.
metab7
November 1st, 2019
I'm now have FOUR pairs of these wonderful pants! 3 in the cotton denim and one eco leather. The most comfortable pants I've worn in a long time! I get more compliments on these every time I go anywhere in them! They look especially cute when paired with a bodysuit! Fit like a glove!! Best part is you aren't yanking them up, or feeling like they are slipping down, you can bend, move and most of all, BREATHE in these pants, and every time I put them on I get a giant boost in my confidence!! And I'm 53 years old! High recommend.
lisad705
November 17th, 2019
Terrible customer service. Terrible product in comparison with Freddy jeans. No lift built in the inside like Freddie's. Items missing from order. Won't reply to email. Had to get my credit card to freeze the transaction. Blocked me from writing a review on Facebook.
rebeccaj158
November 3rd, 2019
I just bought the jeans from this company and I actually am really surprised with how well they fit. When I first took them out of the package, my first initial impression was that they were cheap and I overpaid for them. But once I tried them on, I realized how well they are made to fit. They are like a second skin. Very flattering. There's this material inside the band that holds the material in place around your waist so there's no constant pulling up which I constantly do with my other jeans. I ordered XS and I'm 5'4 120 lbs. I definitely recommend.
hollyw124
November 8th, 2019
I have gotten the black leather high waist and dark blue denim high waist! Must say I'm totally obsessed! They are so comfy and fit like a glove! They are like a second skin I am rapt. I have no bottom and I have to say they make me look like I actually have one. They are more of a denim looking leggings than jeans but definitely do wonders for the back end!! The denim is very thin but other than that no complaints whatsoever, I love them so much! I'm 5'4 and 59 kg got small in both and perfect fit.
be58
September 30th, 2019
The sizing is not true! I am always a US size 6 and matched their 'cm' size exactly and the trousers they sent I couldn't even get over my knees. when I asked to return they only offered me a 40% voucher which I don't want to use and I have no idea what their sizing is. I have currently sent about 15 emails asking for a return address and all they keep saying is that it "wont get through Chinese customs". I have returned to china before so I don't know why they are different to other online stores. They are crooks.
karah60
November 19th, 2019
1. Paid extra for faster shipping, only to be informed AFTER my purchase that they were 8-10 days behind in shipping
2. Received product that did not fit anywhere CLOSE to my size. I wear a size 6 (US) and ordered a Medium (in accordance with their size chart). The pants delivered couldn't even fit a small child.
3. Their return policy is non-existent! I asked to return them, only to be informed that it would be at my own expense to ship the product back to CHINA.
4. They offered me a ridiculous coupon code to order more product (at cost), and said I could keep the pants that don't fit and "gift them to a friend".
I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from this store!!!
melaniep36
March 18th, 2018
Very, very poor quality. Threads hanging out everywhere. Had color-spots on it. Button fell off when I unpacked it the first time. Smells unhealthy chemical but you cannot wash it. No good fit. The company does no refunds (they say they would do if the item was not on sale, but everything on this site is on sale...). As others already said: don't get fooled! If you read carefully, you will find out: The good reviews are bought and fake! Do not order here!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

juanettav
November 11th, 2019
These pants are a 5 star. They are true to size, love them, Great value and super comfortable with loads of stretch. They are really beautiful and although I am not the skinniest, I have a big Butt (I'm 5'4"" and a size 12-14, ordered an XL)- it makes me look awesome. I have already had heaps of compliments on them!
These pants are hot - and they are hot- they have a very warm inner lining. Do not wear them in the summer unless you feel like taking them off in the middle of a crowd. Looking forward to wearing them in Autumn again.
naomim72
August 31st, 2019
The most amazing trousers I have ever had, they worth every penny!! So flattering and sexy, great fit and quality. Comfortable material and true to size. These do exactly what they advertise. They are perfect. I get compliments all the time. Love its unique style. Communication regarding my order was thorough and accurate. Also great delivery service that kept me up to date with my package status all its way to me. I received a free bracelet that is pretty cool. Can't wait to order more, thanks so much for such a prompt service xx
meega
October 13th, 2019
These pants are FROM CHINA and the smell like chemicals and mothballs. The stink doesn't wash out even with a ton if detergent and Downy. NO RETURNS so I'm SOL!
lisad702
November 13th, 2019
The BEST jeans I have ever had! I bought 4 different colors. I Love these jeans they are the most comfy jeans ever that you can wear whenever for casual or dressed up for a drinks party with the right top & accessories! Great fit! Really are flattering on my shape! And they move with me! I got Lots of compliments on first wear. I LOVE the fact that FOR ONCE I don't need a belt, what a treat. They are like a second skin,Thank you Best Yaga Store you are the best! I really WANT MORE of these!!
gabrieller15
February 18th, 2019
Took about 3 weeks to arrive, but they kept me updated. This company ships directly from China from what I can tell from the tracking, so try to be patient. I didn't mind the wait. Kate did send an email stating that the order would take about 6 to 18 days. I was really happy when I tried them on. The fit is pretty amazing to be honest. Will purchase the denim jeans next!
sedonam
February 15th, 2019
I should have read reviews of this online store before I made this purchase.
I ordered my jeans December 2018 right before Christmas here it is the day after Valentine's day and they still have not arrived. And whoever this Kate Morrison person is (probably made up) keeps giving me this run around like why don't you call USPS and find out what happened - or - USPS encountered some shipping issues go ahead and give them a call. like b**** this isn't my fault or my problem this is yours to fix give me my money back or give me my pants I didn't pay $75 for nothing
joshuam356
August 14th, 2019
Another great product from Best Yoga Store! I already have these pants in black. You have to make sure you choose the right size because these pants are true to size. So comfy and it shapes you to perfection! Soft inside, it feels like butter on your skin, so you don't itch, sweat or stick to your skin like some other leather trousers do. The color is a gorgeous burgundy red and is so original and unique! They are perfect for colder weather. Love them!!!! I would definitely recommend these to all my friends, I can't wait to get them in White and Brown as well

No returns. No refunds. You get sent a code. Money off your next order ie. I spent £116 and was sent a code for £20 off my next order. Complete frauds!

By Jeni F.
See more answers (5)

No you cannot. Read their return policy carefully.

By candace b.
See more answers (5)

Good luck getting any help regarding a return. This company just tries to sell you more clothes and ignores requests for returns.

By candace b.
See more answers (2)

I'm a size US Medium and ordered M. It fits well.

By Alexandrina K.

Good luck...you wont receive any help from the company, customer support or the contact number. Only when they received threats of canceling my order, seeking legal advice and taking legal action against best yoga store, did I finally get my order processed and completed/shipped and a tracking number. Pretty sad actually. They tell you your order will be processed, shiped and at your doorstep with their "flatter fitting apparel". Be prepared to not be Ble to speak to an actual person. With one customer service rep saying "we are answering/taking as many calls as we can" when it clearly states on ANY option you choose on their automated service that you will not be put through to a customer service rep. Any question you ask will be skirted around by responding with a screenshot of a BULL$HI+ review from one of there "MORE THAN SATISFIED &HAPPY CUSTOMER". I didnt realize this but if you go to their website, look at their jeans with the built-in hiney trainer... On the pictures showing the back side of the pants, zoom in on the tag that is on the x belt loop. You will clearly see that over 50% of the jeans they are using to show their product, isn't their product at all. I dont want to mention the other companies name but it. Starts with an F and rhymes with eddy. So is B.Y.S and Buddha Exclusive sister stores to the competitor's company? Kind of like rosegal and the other 52 names that they call the store? Is it so you dont really know that you will be ordering from that store if you have had a bad experience with them? Eg. Cheap quality clothing, sizes waaaay too small or orders that took 6mos to be shipped to you? With best yoga store have a close look at their advertising pictures e, you will specifically see this in a number of the pictures. Try the picture of the light blue denim photos. Just make sure you are looking at the skinny denim jegging or jeans with the built in hiney trainer. The store that sells them is called Best Yoga Store, but on Facebook it is 'Buddha Exclusive' and the name on the jean tags are of their competitor (starts with a F and rhymes with eddy). Some pictures are labelled with a best yoga store tag/logo, and others are not even their logo and tag on the models...they will brag in their reviews and on social media about how they are so much more affordable than that company. And the competitor's price is $200.00 per pair of pants. But their damn product is priced at the exact same price, only difference is that they are ofering theirs witb a 75%off promotional discount that will "only be available at that price over the holiday weekend". Which isnt true. At all. They remain being sold at the "sale price" so it voids their return policy, because you cannot return any item of clothing that was offered with a discount. Sure, you can do an exchange but you are definitely going to pay for it... Probably by paying more than your child sizing, cheap quality knock off pants to have them shipped back. Then, if you dont want to pay the 70$ + to return them, they are so kind as to offer a further discount 15% (or whatever it is) to buy a new pair so you can wait ANOTHER 6months to receive your purchase.... Also states that the product is sold and shipped from California, USA and offers customers Worldwide shipping. However, on the tracking page for B.Y.S. ... shows that my product is coming from 2 product coming from China. So either B.Y.S is affiliated with the competitor store and made to loom like a different vendor because they want to sell more items. If you 'think' you are not wanting to pay $200.00 for the real product than you definitely going to think the same pair that is sold pretending to be a knock off, that is advertised to look exactly the same at 75%off the original price. I have yet to receive my package but I will update my review when I receive the items I bought.

By Sarah M.

It tooks one week to process your order. You'll get your order in three weeks at most

By Electra R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BestYogaStore.us staff and other customers.

Fitness Genuine & apparel: Active apparel that is functional, flexible and flattering. Born and raised in USA

katem134
Kate M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BestYogaStore.us?

Have a question about BestYogaStore.us?