BestYogaStore.us

BestYogaStore.us has a consumer rating of 1.96 stars from 102 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BestYogaStore.us also ranks 28th among Yoga sites. The most common issues with BestYogaStore.us are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.9%

No positive highlights yet

• I am not happy with the quality of the ballerina yoga pants either!
  • Not replying for large amounts of times disgusting customer service.
How would you rate BestYogaStore.us?

“Jeans”

Carole T.
3/24/20

My yoga jeans arrived yesterday and I've ordered two more! They fit perfectly for my size. I love them Thank you Carole

“0 stars”

Jessica S.
1/28/20

If I could rate 0 stars, I would. Took 2 months to get my pants. Pants do NOT fit according to size chart. The pants smell awful! And when I emailed the company for a refund, they said no, mainly because I would have to pay the shipping costs back and it would be too expensive (like they're doing me a favor). They did say I was more than welcome to regift my pants. DO NOT buy from this company. Actually, if you're still interested in this product after reading all the reviews, I have a size medium laying around I would be more than happy to get rid of.

yoga pants (11) customer service (12)
jessicas1001
January 28th, 2020
DO NOT buy from this company.
pennyb131
April 5th, 2020
You will receive mass produced crap from China that is NOTHING like to the pictures.

When you try to return them you will be told no as they'll 'get lost in the mail' and will not be given a return address. This is illegal under distance selling laws.

I opened a case with PayPal, and was given a returns address in Morocca! I sent the substandard item back but I am still waiting for my refund.

Kate Morrison has been reported to the Federal Trade Commission and will hopefully go out of business due to covid 19
emmah334
August 20th, 2020
I ordered two items - high-waist black jeans and grey leggings. The quality was appalling, unfinished seams, loose threads throughout the garments, buttons hanging by a thread. I am annoyed with myself for not checking that these clothes were indeed made in the U.S., but made the assumption they would be of exceptional quality given the very high price tag. Furthermore, having ordered the same size in both: one pair is exactly 10" longer than the other. One pair looks like it's fallen out with my socks and the other looks like its's trying to suffocate them!
nataliev74
May 16th, 2020
Took months to receive and had to write various emails to receive them... very very expensive for regular leggings!. Terrible quality, material and nothing like the sales photos. When I emailed the company about the quality I received no response. Basically you can buy about 10 pairs of same quality ( if not better) leggings for the price You pay for these. Don't do it!
melaniea118
January 23rd, 2020
Avoid, zippers did not stay up - cheap. I did return my items and have the proof that the parcel was delivered but I do not get the refund as they claim they never received the parcel. I have their signature that they have received it. Total scam!

Tip for consumers: Don’t order as it’s scam

carolineb167
March 6th, 2020
I pride myself on not falling for scams, but it seems I have here.
6 weeks later I still haven't received the leather leggings I ordered and am receiving numerous spam emails from the company each day, including 'closing down' etc.
carolet55
March 24th, 2020
dennisw445
April 22nd, 2020
I ordered the pants over 6 weeks ago. All I get is BS about shipping. They spend a tremendous amount of money on advertising but don't deliver the product. I ordered an XXS prior to this and I got delivered a small.
susanb2340
August 10th, 2020
Not refund for items sold out. Not replying for large amounts of times disgusting customer service.
Still waiting for refund and return details for items not as described. Poor customer service avoiding refund on items sold out.
somerp
February 8th, 2018
If you order from this site, be aware they are a Chinese company. When you comment asking questions on their FB page you receive a response directing you to PM them. The PM message goes 'who knows where' because they do not respond. In addition, the phone # listed on the paypal receipt also leads to a weird voicemail noting the person is not available. My items did come and they were as expected in regards to quality, not super great. Buy from a legit store online if you do. Otherwise heed my warning.
annh272
October 30th, 2018
I had to order XL and I'm a size 6 American. I was stuck with my original order because there is no return so I just gave them away. I do like the fit and they are comfortable, but in only four months, they are starting to fray where I pull them up in the thigh. They would be a value at half the price for having to buy new ones 2-3 times a year.
tammys374
March 6th, 2020
I wish I could give a zero star. The item took well over a month to receive. As another customer stated they smell absolutely awful. They do not fit properly and as another customer stated, I also contacted them for a refund, they told me no refund on sale items, and I don't know if you noticed but I certainly did, more than 90% of their items on their website are "sale". They offered me to keep the pants I don't like and they will give me a coupon code to order more at cost and I would get another free bracelet worth $20.00 for my inconvenience. Like really, they think they are doing me a favour here. I told them to keep their coupon code and their cheap fifty cent bracelet. They are a complete scam. I can't believe I paid $110 CND for absolute junk!
karig31
May 13th, 2020
They do not make their clothing in the US. It is all from China. It took over 4 months for my pants to arrive. Poor quality and you can not return it even though they lead you to believe you can when you purchase.
candaceb45
April 18th, 2019
Terrible rip off company. The clothing is not US sizes, these clothes are tiny. Then once you FINALLY receive, they refuse to refund or exchange them. Instead they tell you to keep the items you have and purchase more your size at cost! Seriously, why do I need to keep the items that do not fit and pay another $40 a pair to maybe get my size? Ridiculous. Stay far away from Best Yoga Store.
danielk625
June 6th, 2020
I ordered two items of clothing (pants) from the above-mentioned shop. There is a US address and a US customer support number on the website. I assumed that the goods would be sent to me from the USA and that they were US goods. However, as it turned out, the goods were shipped from China. When the shipment was announced (sent) we noticed this and contacted the seller that we do not want to have Chinaware as it is a US store. The request was not complied with, the goods were delivered. As feared, it is cheap chinaware. The processing, the material and the fit are poor. A size M was ordered according to the size table on the website, but a supposed size M was delivered, which more closely corresponds to a size XS. Of course, I measured my body measurements beforehand using the measurement table. I wrote to the seller asking for an exchange. But he strictly rejects it. The pictures in the online shop also do not correspond to the delivered goods. Return of the goods to Morocco, 2 weeks later the package came back, acceptance refused. I can only warn against ordering here. It's cheating and you won't get what you order and what you pay for! 1 star is still too much!

Tip for consumers: Don't order here!

lisad705
November 17th, 2019
Terrible customer service. Terrible product in comparison with Freddy jeans. No lift built in the inside like Freddie's. Items missing from order. Won't reply to email. Had to get my credit card to freeze the transaction. Blocked me from writing a review on Facebook.
be58
September 30th, 2019
The sizing is not true! I am always a US size 6 and matched their 'cm' size exactly and the trousers they sent I couldn't even get over my knees. When I asked to return they only offered me a 40% voucher which I don't want to use and I have no idea what their sizing is. I have currently sent about 15 emails asking for a return address and all they keep saying is that it "wont get through Chinese customs". I have returned to china before so I don't know why they are different to other online stores. They are crooks.
karah60
November 19th, 2019
1. Paid extra for faster shipping, only to be informed AFTER my purchase that they were 8-10 days behind in shipping
2. Received product that did not fit anywhere CLOSE to my size. I wear a size 6 (US) and ordered a Medium (in accordance with their size chart). The pants delivered couldn't even fit a small child.
3. Their return policy is non-existent! I asked to return them, only to be informed that it would be at my own expense to ship the product back to CHINA.
4. They offered me a ridiculous coupon code to order more product (at cost), and said I could keep the pants that don't fit and "gift them to a friend".
I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from this store!
melaniep36
March 18th, 2018
Very, very poor quality. Threads hanging out everywhere. Had color-spots on it. Button fell off when I unpacked it the first time. Smells unhealthy chemical but you cannot wash it. No good fit. The company does no refunds (they say they would do if the item was not on sale, but everything on this site is on sale...). As others already said: don't get fooled! If you read carefully, you will find out: The good reviews are bought and fake! Do not order here!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

meega
October 13th, 2019
These pants are FROM CHINA and the smell like chemicals and mothballs. The stink doesn't wash out even with a ton if detergent and Downy. NO RETURNS so I'm SOL!
sedonam
February 15th, 2019
I should have read reviews of this online store before I made this purchase.
I ordered my jeans December 2018 right before Christmas here it is the day after Valentine's day and they still have not arrived. And whoever this Kate Morrison person is (probably made up) keeps giving me this run around like why don't you call USPS and find out what happened - or - USPS encountered some shipping issues go ahead and give them a call. Like b**** this isn't my fault or my problem this is yours to fix give me my money back or give me my pants I didn't pay $75 for nothing
nataliet30
April 12th, 2018
I have been fighting with them on a return for almost 6 months now. Every time they tell me something different. First that they are going to replace the pants, and then never send them. Then when I ask for the tracking number, they say they need to further research my claim, when I replied to their email, WTH? Then they keep asking for personal information that is not needed. This company is one of the worst companies I've purchased products from in a very long time.
brendac124
November 10th, 2019
They sent me the wrong model and they don't want to refund. They send me this ridiculous coupon which I still have to pay them over £40... It's joke! Never again
gails325
November 22nd, 2018
The jeans took a month to get to me and were NOT what I ordered. They didn't fit, didn't have the stitching shown in advertisement, and didn't comply with their own sizing chart. Even worse, they won't take them back. They SAY on their site 100% guarantee, BUT, they will only replace with more pants that you won't like. I'm trying to get a refund thru my credit card company. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.
sarahk312
July 31st, 2019
Do NOT buy from this store they are scam artists! The sizing chart is NOT true to size and they do NOT exchange or refund. The customer service rep "Kate" tells me that they only exchange regular priced items not "sale" items, but every single item on their site is a "sale" item. She gave me a song and dance about the shipping costing more to ship back then buying another pair of pants at cost, so I'm stuck with 2 pairs of pants when it's THEIR fault the sizing chart is off! She told me to gift the ones that don't fit or keep them in case I lose weight? I've never had worse service in my life, beware of these scam artists people and spread the word about this ridiculous company! I'll write this review as many times as it takes to warn people.

The item took well over a month to receive. As another customer stated they smell absolutely awful. They do not fit properly and as another customer stated, I also contacted them for a refund, they told me no refund on sale items, and I don't know if you noticed but I certainly did, more than 90% of their items are "sale". They offered me to keep the pants I don't like and they will give me a coupon code to order more at cost and I would get another free bracelet worth $20.00 for my inconvenience. Like really, they think they are doing me a favour here. I told them to keep their coupon code and their cheap fifty cent bracelet. They are a complete scam. I can't believe I paid $110 CND for absolute junk!

By Tammy S.
See more answers (4)

They're going to make you send it back to China... lol

By Dennis W.
See more answers (3)

No you cannot. Read their return policy carefully.

By candace b.
See more answers (3)

LMFAO. I'VE WAITED OVER 8 WEEKS AND STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT. FILED CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

By Dennis W.
See more answers (2)

Good luck... you wont receive any help from the company, customer support or the contact number. Only when they received threats of canceling my order, seeking legal advice and taking legal action against best yoga store, did I finally get my order processed and completed/shipped and a tracking number. Pretty sad actually. They tell you your order will be processed, shiped and at your doorstep with their "flatter fitting apparel". Be prepared to not be Ble to speak to an actual person. With one customer service rep saying "we are answering/taking as many calls as we can" when it clearly states on ANY option you choose on their automated service that you will not be put through to a customer service rep. Any question you ask will be skirted around by responding with a screenshot of a BULL$HI+ review from one of there "MORE THAN SATISFIED &HAPPY CUSTOMER". I didnt realize this but if you go to their website, look at their jeans with the built-in hiney trainer... On the pictures showing the back side of the pants, zoom in on the tag that is on the x belt loop. You will clearly see that over 50% of the jeans they are using to show their product, isn't their product at all. I dont want to mention the other companies name but it. Starts with an F and rhymes with eddy. So is B. Y. S and Buddha Exclusive sister stores to the competitor's company? Kind of like rosegal and the other 52 names that they call the store? Is it so you dont really know that you will be ordering from that store if you have had a bad experience with them? Eg. Cheap quality clothing, sizes waaaay too small or orders that took 6mos to be shipped to you? With best yoga store have a close look at their advertising pictures e, you will specifically see this in a number of the pictures. Try the picture of the light blue denim photos. Just make sure you are looking at the skinny denim jegging or jeans with the built in hiney trainer. The store that sells them is called Best Yoga Store, but on Facebook it is 'Buddha Exclusive' and the name on the jean tags are of their competitor (starts with a F and rhymes with eddy). Some pictures are labelled with a best yoga store tag/logo, and others are not even their logo and tag on the models... they will brag in their reviews and on social media about how they are so much more affordable than that company. And the competitor's price is $200.00 per pair of pants. But their damn product is priced at the exact same price, only difference is that they are ofering theirs witb a 75%off promotional discount that will "only be available at that price over the holiday weekend". Which isnt true. At all. They remain being sold at the "sale price" so it voids their return policy, because you cannot return any item of clothing that was offered with a discount. Sure, you can do an exchange but you are definitely going to pay for it... Probably by paying more than your child sizing, cheap quality knock off pants to have them shipped back. Then, if you dont want to pay the 70$ + to return them, they are so kind as to offer a further discount 15% (or whatever it is) to buy a new pair so you can wait ANOTHER 6months to receive your purchase... Also states that the product is sold and shipped from California, USA and offers customers Worldwide shipping. However, on the tracking page for B. Y. S... shows that my product is coming from 2 product coming from China. So either B. Y. S is affiliated with the competitor store and made to loom like a different vendor because they want to sell more items. If you 'think' you are not wanting to pay $200.00 for the real product than you definitely going to think the same pair that is sold pretending to be a knock off, that is advertised to look exactly the same at 75%off the original price. I have yet to receive my package but I will update my review when I receive the items I bought.

By Sarah M.

I'm a size US Medium and ordered M. It fits well.

By Alexandrina K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BestYogaStore.us staff and other customers.

Fitness Genuine & apparel: Active apparel that is functional, flexible and flattering. Born and raised in USA

katem134
Kate M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BestYogaStore.us?

Have a question about BestYogaStore.us?