BestYogaStore.us reviews

bestyogastore@gmail.com

soniam53
1/18/19

These Denim Jeans are super comfy, very sexy, body hugging and well made! Honestly much better quality than i expected. Highly recommend! Thank you

hannahs88
1/15/19

I got them and these are my favorite pants in my closet. Fit perfect, comfortable, Super stretch and sexy. I'm very pleased with it. Definitely going to be ordering more! Highly recommend.

mattb169
1/9/19

These Denim jeans are super comfy, very sexy, body hugging and well made! Honestly much better quality than i expected. Highly recommend! Thank you

taniad36
12/28/18

Nothing about this clothes is US designed or made. Pants smell like something died, and sizes are way off.

annem223
12/27/18

I bought the Black high Waist Eco-Leather. And they fit amazing like a glove! They have a soft material on the inside, Very comfortable and snug. I'm super impressed and the little chakra bracelet was a lovely touch. YAY!! Thank you

georgeannk
12/25/18

Tried mine first time today, and i can only say: WOW! I am honestly shocked.. So comfortable, So soft and very flattering. I get compliments everytime when i have them on. Thank you

ceceliac4
12/18/18

I was skeptical of these, and i have to say, with 100% that i love them! So soft , comfortable and perfect fit.. I've never worn ...Ordered Low rise, and went my normal size M.. and I didn't regret..WOW, just WOW.

phyllisa37
12/5/18

These pants I purchased are amazing ! Not only do they look fab but the fit wow! It feels like a second skin and just comfortably hugs every thing in while really flattering your body . I loved them so much. Thank you

graceh68
12/4/18

I got them and these are my favorite pants in my closet. Fit perfect, comfortable, Super stretch and sexy. I'm very pleased with it. Will be shopping again

ritac62
12/3/18

Thank you for my pants! It arrived after few days in excellent condition. Once i put pants on it fitted like a glove! the fabric is high quality! amazing customer service. I am so impressed and happy. Thank you!

shannony10
11/30/18

First off I ordered two pairs, but when the delivery service notified me shipment was out it said one pair. Second, I paid $20 for express 4 day delivery (which was offered through ups/fedex) and I was notified over a week later that my shipment is on its way through DHL (not UPS/Fedex). So over a week later I get notification that I will receive my order "before end of day". By 8p.m., it had still NOT arrived,so I called DHL and they informed me that "before end of day" means up until midnight! If a delivery man rings my door as late as midnight...I'm not open ring the door! So by that night around 9p.m., I received notification that my package was delivered...NOT to me!!!! I try calling the phone number to Best Yoga store but you can't speak to a live person. I email them and they said I need to take it up with the delivery service. I put in a claim to delivery service but basically DHL says I need to take it up with the sender for resolution. I have not gotten a response from Best Yoga store regarding a refund as of yet! I paid $151 and have not received anything let alone a response! I now took it up with my credit card company. Don't do it and risk your money, you will only be frustrated!

carolinet55
11/30/18

I love these pants! They are amazing. So soft, comfortable and perfect fit. I have four pairs now. Would recommend them to anyone.

danj125
11/28/18

I absolutely love both of the yoga pants I purchased! I can't say if the body sculpting ones work yet but they definitely give a lift and just make you feel secure when wearing them! Shipping wasn't too long of a wait! & sizes seems to be pretty accurate, the only thing is I am sure so they were a little long but I fold them and they look cute either way! Thank you!

jessicab462
11/27/18

Great quality, worth the price, I own several pairs of leggings, these are like real jeans but feel like leggings on, I am 48 and by far these are the best I ever had, better than jeans comfort wise and better than leggings quality, believe in yourself and buy 2 pairs, because you have to wait a little bit, you wish you had purchased 2 pairs, also even when you wear them for one day, they do not get worn out where you have to wash and dry again, LOVE THEM......

maryp415
11/23/18

I absolutely love my Denim Jeans it fits so perfectly .. got a lot of compliments. These are the most comfortable pants I own in my wardrobe.They look super sleek and highlight my bum perfectly

gails325
11/22/18

The jeans took a month to get to me and were NOT what I ordered. They didn't fit, didn't have the stitching shown in advertisement, and didn't comply with their own sizing chart. Even worse, they won't take them back. They SAY on their site 100% guarantee, BUT, they will only replace with more pants that you won't like. I'm trying to get a refund thru my credit card company. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.

jessicaf185
11/22/18

I Absolutely love These Pants. The most comfortable and flattering Pants I have ever worn. so comfortable and stretch so nicely, It's like you're wearing a second skin! Very flattering and sexy. Love them

chriss926
11/18/18

Ordered, 5 weeks later still no product. Emailed them repeatedly and no response. Asked for refund of my $65. Still no work. They are ripoff artist

larainas
11/18/18

Love my jeans so much. Honestly the best pants I've ever worn! Totally in love with them! These are AMAZING! Fit perfect and really make the booty look fabulous! Highly recommended

bellab35
11/15/18

These are definitely the best pants ever! fit amazingly and lift and shape in all the right places. I could definitely wear these jeans every day & will forever be a consumer!!

annh272
10/30/18

They don't allow return of sale items even if they don't fit. They have a "return policy" and then a "sale return policy" so if you don't scroll down the page enough, you miss it. The items are from China so the sizes are all over the place and then you can't return them.

victoriaj59
8/13/18

I've ordered 2 pairs of leggings, leather pants and jeans. When they come they were AWFUL!!!!!! Lowest quality you can imagine! They looks ridiculous on you!!!!!!! NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PICTURES!!! All the site is a lie! You will never wear something like this! Not sexy at all, just cheap!!!! I wanted to return them - NO WAY!!!!! I spend hours in writing - they were laughing in my face! Don't order NOTHING from them! I

rhondam133
8/12/18

If you read their return policy, it clearly states that returns are not a problem. But I was sent a size s instead of my size, which is L. Actually s looks more like xs or child size or doll size. I couldn't find the address for returning item so I emailed support. It seems as though they try to hide it on purpose. Kate Morrison in support emailed back suggesting it should be able to fit because the fabric is flexible. We were emailing back and forth. Their return policy does state they have a two week return policy so I told Kate I felt she was stalling. So she finally just admitted they don't accept returns because the shipping cost is even more than the already expensive jogging pants, close to $70 for shipping. Then,as if I would be stupid enough to waste even more money with them, they offered to give me a discount on another purchase. Wish I could give it a negative star.

jenniferw457
7/30/18

100% satisfaction guaranteed! BOLOGNA!!

Like the others- I'd forgotten I'd ordered (and paid!!) for these pleather pants when they arrived- scammers is right-
A big American flag in teeny writing "designed" IN THE USA!!
Get out of here- they were wet!
Gross- I had to let them dry- once dry I put them on- and the zipper was totally diagonal in the front- about 2" off Center and not even close to the sizes that they claimed-
Customer service- well- you think u are getting somewhere because "Kate" whose name is definitely NOT kate- responded quickly that she's going to help- "no worries" we'll after sending picture after picture documenting that they were defective- she comes back with a grand suggestion to give me 55% off- my NEXT PAIR!! Really?!?!

I am going to keep writing negative reviews - over and over!!
Terrible!!!

ntombikayiseg
7/17/18

I ordered a pair of jeans and yoga pants in April, only received them today the 18th July. As if the waiting wasnt horrible, the jeans are a nightmare I wish I could put up a pic, very cheaply made, terrible cut they are just a big joke. The yoga pants are see through I cant believe I paid over $120 for this. Please do not buy from them, I repeat DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!! I wish I checked the reviews before ordering. Money literally down the drain.

Please can I have the adresse tu send it back and have a refund , I have been sending emails and they want me to have a coupon to purchase, I have been sending 6 emails and still nothing . Do anybody has the address please .

By Maria G.

Yes this company has return policy. And you can return it

By Phyllis A.

Good luck...you wont receive any help from the company, customer support or the contact number. Only when they received threats of canceling my order, seeking legal advice and taking legal action against best yoga store, did I finally get my order processed and completed/shipped and a tracking number. Pretty sad actually. They tell you your order will be processed, shiped and at your doorstep with their "flatter fitting apparel". Be prepared to not be Ble to speak to an actual person. With one customer service rep saying "we are answering/taking as many calls as we can" when it clearly states on ANY option you choose on their automated service that you will not be put through to a customer service rep. Any question you ask will be skirted around by responding with a screenshot of a BULL$HI+ review from one of there "MORE THAN SATISFIED &HAPPY CUSTOMER". I didnt realize this but if you go to their website, look at their jeans with the built-in hiney trainer... On the pictures showing the back side of the pants, zoom in on the tag that is on the x belt loop. You will clearly see that over 50% of the jeans they are using to show their product, isn't their product at all. I dont want to mention the other companies name but it. Starts with an F and rhymes with eddy. So is B.Y.S and Buddha Exclusive sister stores to the competitor's company? Kind of like rosegal and the other 52 names that they call the store? Is it so you dont really know that you will be ordering from that store if you have had a bad experience with them? Eg. Cheap quality clothing, sizes waaaay too small or orders that took 6mos to be shipped to you? With best yoga store have a close look at their advertising pictures e, you will specifically see this in a number of the pictures. Try the picture of the light blue denim photos. Just make sure you are looking at the skinny denim jegging or jeans with the built in hiney trainer. The store that sells them is called Best Yoga Store, but on Facebook it is 'Buddha Exclusive' and the name on the jean tags are of their competitor (starts with a F and rhymes with eddy). Some pictures are labelled with a best yoga store tag/logo, and others are not even their logo and tag on the models...they will brag in their reviews and on social media about how they are so much more affordable than that company. And the competitor's price is $200.00 per pair of pants. But their damn product is priced at the exact same price, only difference is that they are ofering theirs witb a 75%off promotional discount that will "only be available at that price over the holiday weekend". Which isnt true. At all. They remain being sold at the "sale price" so it voids their return policy, because you cannot return any item of clothing that was offered with a discount. Sure, you can do an exchange but you are definitely going to pay for it... Probably by paying more than your child sizing, cheap quality knock off pants to have them shipped back. Then, if you dont want to pay the 70$ + to return them, they are so kind as to offer a further discount 15% (or whatever it is) to buy a new pair so you can wait ANOTHER 6months to receive your purchase.... Also states that the product is sold and shipped from California, USA and offers customers Worldwide shipping. However, on the tracking page for B.Y.S. ... shows that my product is coming from 2 product coming from China. So either B.Y.S is affiliated with the competitor store and made to loom like a different vendor because they want to sell more items. If you 'think' you are not wanting to pay $200.00 for the real product than you definitely going to think the same pair that is sold pretending to be a knock off, that is advertised to look exactly the same at 75%off the original price. I have yet to receive my package but I will update my review when I receive the items I bought.

By Sarah M.

It tooks one week to process your order. You'll get your order in three weeks at most

By Electra R.

Questions? Get answers from the BestYogaStore.us staff and other customers.

BestYogaStore.us?