BestUsedTires.com reviews

info@bestusedtires.com

zacht23
Zach T.
3/16/19

The tires came in with about 1/32nds less tread than they advertised the tires for, and 2 of them came slightly dry rotted. They are late 2015 tires, so I think we'll get maybe one or two seasons out of them.

eugeneq3
Eugene Q.
3/14/19

I have always had a good experience when purchasing from here. I have purchased them for all 3 autos in my household. I highly recommend them.

mughisn
Mughis N.
3/14/19

I am a regular customer for many years. Why buy new when I get close to new tires for at least half price. Love it. I get my local mechanic to install the tires for 20.00 per tire. AAA and/or GEICO covers my road hazard insurance.

karlap32
Karla P.
3/14/19

Referred by a friend to buy from here it was easy to find the tires I needed and now I just hope I'll get them in a timely manner but with free shipping you can't complain much.

rosse25
ROSS E.
3/14/19

This will be my second purchase from VYC. I am extremely satisfied with my first purchase and I'm sure I'll be happy with this one as well.

nathanf82
nathan f.
3/14/19

cheapest price on a quality brand. will wait to see tires actual condition when they arrive.. hoping for the best.

charliel38
Charlie L.
3/13/19

Excellent service and super FAST shipping! I had a tracking number within the hour and tires were shipped the same day.

charlesm562
charles m.
3/13/19

businesses like yours sometimes match one of a kind availability to one of a kind need. without you such matches are far less likely. thanks

garyb512
gary b.
3/12/19

Shipping same day if ordered before noon advertised on site but does not always happen. Other than that, great prices and quality products

thomasa250
Thomas A.
3/12/19

Great. Had exact tire I needed. Had forgotten password and the software walked me right though it. A+++

laruam
Larua M.
3/12/19

fast easy and found what I was looking for . not the first time using best used tires. they don't disappoint !!!!

sarahw403
Sarah W.
3/11/19

Had to call with questions. The person I spoke with was able to answer my question fully and was very friendly and helpful

phillipg68
Phillip G.
3/11/19

Second time I've used this site to purchase good quality used tires for my Ford Ranger. Great company to deal with

damonr29
Damon R.
3/8/19

Exactly what I needed however one of the tires isn't holding air. I have to go back for them to inspect the tire, hopefully, it's not a bad tire.

richardp543
Richard P.
3/8/19

I had to research the tires myself to find the best ones for my needs. It would help if you provide a link to information on the tires you have available.

richards476
Richard S.
3/8/19

So far so good. I've referred some friends who didn't have such a great experience, but tire could have actually been damaged in the couple miles after mounting. You never know.

pamelac220
Pamela C.
3/8/19

the website is very easy to use. I hope to be just as happy with the product. IF so I will definitely recommend this website to family and friends.

davids2149
David S.
3/7/19

No issues locating the tire I was looking for, and placing the order was easy. I appreciate the PayPal payment option.

chasew27
Chase W.
3/7/19

Experience made super easy. Couldn't remember my exact tire size off hand so the "make of car" feature was super helpful and accurate.

ericks47
Erick S.
3/7/19

i have purchased tires from best used tires twice before without any problems and the tires arrived with the correct tread wear.

timothyl115
timothy l.
3/6/19

Great service, love the prices. An enhancement to the website is an ability to set up alerts for a specific tire that becomes available.

kevinw269
Kevin W.
3/6/19

I've purchased several tires from you in the past and it's always easy to find and buy and quick delivery. I've only had an issue with one tire and it was resolved in minutes after notifying you. Great customer service.

randariush
Randarius H.
3/6/19

Best used tires have great prices for the tires they sale. (repeat customer) I've bought 3 sets from them. Now all of our cars have basically new tires!

edwards362
edward s.
3/5/19

it took me 3 days and many hours to finally get an order placed on hold last night for 30 minutes and to call back another day

edw116
Ed W.
3/3/19

Love your program, I’m a small dealer and your products are fantastic.
Description is always spot on.

Questions? Get answers from the BestUsedTires.com staff and other customers.

BestUsedTires.com?