BestUsedTires.com reviews

info@bestusedtires.com

richards1329
Richard S.
6/14/19

Tire arrived as promised and already on vehicle. The match was perfect and tire was in really good condition, I will use this company again if it becomes necessary.

andrewt257
Andrew T.
6/14/19

I've bought tires from here multiple times, fast shipping and the BEST price on used tires!! Thank You!

jerryo37
Jerry O.
6/13/19

The tires I received were exactly as advertised, they look great and I appreciate the good delivery time.

noelt26
Noel T.
6/13/19

If you know what you are looking for it is a great service. The return policy is tough but it's only happened in 1 of 4 orders and I was taking a chance. I took the tire to a local tire guy and he paid me half what I paid, lesson learned.

mattd203
Matt D.
6/13/19

father19 discount was not applied by your system. Please investigate and apply to my purchase. Thanks
Matt Dagistanli

larryl312
Larry L.
6/12/19

i was not sure about purchasing used tires but i had heard of you guys from a few other people. i needed these two tires that were on national backorder from goodyear. you said there was about 80% of the tread left and there was indeed about 80% tread left. the only complaint is there is a hand written code number on the sidewall which i can seem to get out but that is inconsequential. very happy.

abbasr4
abbas R.
6/12/19

You need to send me some decals or something where I can promote your site to my friends. Great experience and this is my 2nd purchase with you guys.

lorid171
Lori D.
6/12/19

Not bad, except that you wiped out my cart while something else required my attention. I can see doing that if the product has been sold, but outside that I can't understand your reasoning for this move, causing me to spend more time/effort I might have easily decided to spend checking out a different site.

andrewk287
Andrew K.
6/12/19

there should be a 'continue to shop' toggle, after I select each item. instead, I have to start search from beginning. anyway. great tires, great prices

curtisn16
Curtis N.
6/12/19

Shopping experience was good.
Just that some of your items would not display for purchasing.
e.g, item #:--76173, would not display the purchase/items basket page

andrewh419
6/11/19

Delivery of the tire takes only 2 days, saved me from driving a tire with bump. Great customer service. Highly recommended.

matthewj132
Matthew J.
6/11/19

I buy ALL my tires here (for years). I get these pop ups when I get on the site offering "discount codes" for my next purchase. Yet I NEVER get those codes emailed to me! VERY disturbed about this bait and switch!

phillipb117
Phillip B.
6/11/19

The error messages during check out were not disclosed until after form submission. It would be best if as I was working through the form, it did not let me submit until they were completed. This would save having to re-enter your card each time a field that is required is found.

geoffk17
Geoff K.
6/10/19

This was my first time ordering used tires and I'm not sure I'll do it again. It turned out to be a headache and time-consuming dealing with the problems, but bestusedtires.com did stand behind their guarantee. Here are the details:

I initially ordered 4 tires. One of the 4 had 1/32" lower tread than advertised, so I contacted with pictures, and they agreed to partially refund to compensate for the lower tread than advertised. The day the 4 tires arrived, I found another tire listed on their site that would better match the other three, so I went ahead and ordered a fifth tire.

I had 4 tires installed and the day after the right front was flat. I took it back to the tire shop, and they discovered two leaks, one in the tread area, and the other in sidewall area, making the tire unusable. I had them put on the 5th tire I had from the group I had bought.

That evening, this 5th tire had also gone flat. I traced it to an un-repaired puncture in the tread area. I had the puncture professionally repaired at a tire shop with a patch plug.

I took pictures of all the problems and sent bestusedtires.com an email to know about all the trouble I'd had with the tires and getting them fixed, and they were quick to make things right with reimbursing the extra mounting costs and repair costs, and refunding the defective tire.

To summarize, I got a set of good, premium tires at a big discount, but it did take a lot time and effort because the tires were not fully checked before shipping out as they claim they are. 2 of the 5 tires I ordered were not fully repaired, and one of those two was unusable. If you decide to order, be prepared to document any problems you have in detail and realize it may take a few trips to the tire shop before you have a reliable set of non-leaking tires. Only you can decide if the savings are worth the extra time it might cost you.

williamf184
William F.
6/10/19

Tires fit, good tread for used tires, very good price, will definitely use again and refer to friends

normank36
norman k.
6/10/19

good price not a fan of used tires but after some re search i think they offer almost new tires at good price

amyk242
amy k.
6/9/19

YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER FAILED ME IN 10 SETS AND 4 YEARS. LITTLE CHEAP ON COUPON DISCOUNTS THOUGH. BUT AS THEY SAY, NOTHING IS FOR NOTHING. THANKS FOR ALL. SAVED THOUSANDS WITH YOU GUYS, . MICHAEL KEMSKY, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

normaa17
Norma A.
6/8/19

I tried 3 diferent methods of payment... but I think was my error because the cards are from a country outside US.

keving320
Kevin G.
6/7/19

I'm a repeat customer. I've purchased several tires from here. Easy to use the site and order. Delivery is quick and tires are always in great shape!

craigd141
Craig D.
6/7/19

i asked many questions with 2 or 3 CSR's and they all answered in a professional and knowledgeable way.

glennc117
Glenn C.
6/5/19

Great place to get quality used tires at great price. Delivery is fast. Buy all of my tires from them, have been for at least 3 yrs now. Will continue to do so.

petert278
Peter T.
6/4/19

I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL TIRES FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN EXCELLENT AND REALLY HAS SAVED ME MORE MONEY THAN BUYING NEW .

ronenb1
Ronen B.
6/3/19

I had an order a few weeks ago that i was wrong and put the wrong tire size. So i had to ship them back. I called and told them i need to ship them back but there was another tire i wanted that was available on the site with 9/32 tread like new for a pair of goodyear tires. I was toldthey are out on layaway for me and once they received my old tires they will send the new ones. So paid 50 dollars to ship them back and then once they received them i got an email stating the "tires didnt pass inspection" I know thats not the case and i know they must have sold them from under me which is bad business. bc if they were already listed on the site for sale then i know they already passed the so called inspection process. So now i had to order another set of tires and my customer is not happy and looks bad on me and the business bc he had to wait over 3 weeks for 2 tires. a bit frustrating

matthewl87
Matthew L.
5/31/19

This was our family's 6th order for tires and we think it's the best way to get affordable quality tires. Easy to use website with excellent response times.

margaretj44
Margaret J.
5/31/19

This is my second time buying and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely be back to buy again.

Questions? Get answers from the BestUsedTires.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BestUsedTires.com