BestUsedTires.com reviews

info@bestusedtires.com

richardr499
Richard R.
1/12/19

Found on internet search. Allentown (if that's where the tire ships from ) is fairly local for me. Web site worked well. Had the exact tire I was looking for.

rickc208
Rick C.
1/11/19

first time user, hopefully the information about the tire is accurate and the tire is in good shape as promised

nicholask78
NICHOLAS K.
1/10/19

Disappointed that tires no longer available were still listed. Everything else, purchase ease, price, shipping.... all good!

thomasb450
Thomas B.
1/10/19

Easy to navigate and find the tires i needed at a good price. Would suggest showing an estimated shipping timeframe when ordering other than that cant wait for the tires to arrive.

matthewn95
Matthew N.
1/10/19

This is my second purchase from bestusedtires as the first was phenomenal! I'll be using them for all my tires moving forward!

brot2
Bro T.
1/9/19

Simple shopping, one of the tires had a hole in and had to be repair. This was disappointing as you said the tires had been tested to hold air. ( one of your people had found the as it was marked but not repaired.

joshh112
Josh H.
1/9/19

always easy and good inventory. When the tires arrived, one had a small nail in it. I sent a picture to customer service and they responded right away and will be sending a replacement.

sundars3
Sundar S.
1/9/19

Quick and easy online ordering. I am a first time buyer from this site and hopefully expecting better experience which would make me to come back in future and recommend to my friends and families.

tonyi25
Tony I.
1/8/19

Great and quick. One tire had a nail in there but was patched, wish that was noted prior to buying...

jasons642
Jason S.
1/7/19

Your prices are second to none and the delivery was free and on time. You do what you promise and deliver a fine product!

davidh1375
David H.
1/7/19

The only problem I have is that the 10NEWYEAR coupon would not work. Ordering is easy, and tires are generally in good shape.

curtisl42
Curtis L.
1/6/19

site was easy to navigate, search, view photos and find information. Also, online chat was quick and helpful

timothyk91
Timothy K.
1/6/19

Always very fast delivery of quality products.Customer service interactions are courteous and attentive.I will always be a customer here !

dennisc247
Dennis C.
1/4/19

Still my go-to place for buying tires. I ordered two tires, and before shipping it out, they did their routine tests and found one of them failed. They contacted me to let me know what was up. So, I ended up getting two similar tires, since the one I wanted was out of stock. They could have easily just shipped it out, which would have caused a headache for me. But thanks to their process and procedure of testing tires, they avoid this.

candacei3
Candace I.
1/4/19

Love the idea of buying a used tire in good condition. This saved me from buying 4 new tires. This tire is no longer made and in order to replace the one sidewall flat tire on my all-wheel drive vehicle, tires must match make/model/size/tread/tread wear etc. according to Toyota.

leonn10
Leon N.
1/4/19

This is my second order.The web site is great,my first order went perfectly and the prices are best. Don't let me down

jamiem274
Jamie M.
1/2/19

This place and website are so easy to find what you are looking for. I have been a customer for years

willilamb
Willilam B.
1/2/19

This will be my 3rd time purchasing from VYC Best Used Tires. Their prices and customer service is second to none.

williamp696
William P.
1/2/19

The tires I wanted said they were not available. I refreshed and they were still shown as available

leong47
Leon G.
1/2/19

I didn't like that there was no better estimate on shipping time. I tried to call during business hours and had no answer. I'm rating a 4 for selection but delivery and quality will be determined

davidb938
David B.
1/1/19

Super product received, just 1 order. Wish u had links to info for each tire type, but that would increase cost of tires, so I’m ok with doing legwork myself & getting 3 star shopping experience. Like shopping at Target, good prices & products, not so many salespeople. Cheers to the service you offer.

jonathana122
Jonathan A.
12/31/18

I love working with your company. Was a little upset I cant use a coupon code online and you guys are closed at 2:30 Central time on 12/31 so I can't call in my order

adell9
Adel L.
12/30/18

Out of the 4 tires I ordered, 1 came with a patch. This was not disclosed on the website when I purchased them.

ananthas1
ANANTHA S.
12/29/18

I see one of the 4 tires delivered has additional hole. Request you to provide me another tire. Thank you.

brianb651
Brian B.
12/29/18

Experience has been good. I did have one tire that had a slow leak and your customer service was great and helped me out with a refund. I came back tonight to buy the same tire again. Kindly, Brian

Questions? Get answers from the BestUsedTires.com staff and other customers.

BestUsedTires.com?