BestPriceCruises reviews

Tel: 1-800-344-0401
newsletter@deals.bestpricecruises.com

jeffreyt28
1/18/17

I booked an NCL cruise through Best Price Cruises dot com almost a year before the cruise date. Paid the required $250 deposit to NCL through Best Price Cruises. Did the booking and paid my deposit completely through the BPC web site, no agent involved. Not a bad web site, prices were decent--not outstanding, but decent. A little cheaper than booking directly through NCL.

Now 7 months from sail date, we discover a conflict will prevent us from taking this cruise. NCL says "No problem, $250 deposit will be refunded in full." But Best Price Cruises says "Wait a minute, you owe us $100 for cancelling your cruise." To prove their point, BPC processed a new $100 charge to my credit card--"cancellation fee." My protests have been met with absolutely arrogant responses that essentially say, "Tough luck, sucker--just try to get your $100 back."

So,

Best Price Cruises & Tours
240 NW Peacock Blvd. Suite 201
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986...

I have been your customer in the past, but will be your customer NEVER AGAIN.

I have booked another cruise, but not through BestPriceCruises.com. Booked it through a reputable travel agency this time, customer service has been great, they don't operate out of a "Suite 201" address. Many months until our new cruise, plenty of time to post this on every cruise-related and scam alert message board I can find.

There is a positive review on Yelp that states BestPriceCruises.com is Better Business Bureau A+ rated. In fact, that is absolutely false. BestPriceCruises.com is not a BBB accredited business. Their rating as of Jan 13 2017 is a C-. That's a fraction of a step away from a D. Which is a small step away from an F. The BBB says that BestPriceCruises.com has had issues including failure to respond to customer complaints, failing to resolve customer complaints, and "advertising issues" found by the BBB.

You can read quite a few complaints about BestPriceCruises.com if you just look them up on the BBB website. Take some time to browse through the complaints, pay special attention to the company responses. Where there are company responses. It will give you a flavor for their approach toward customer service.

I did receive a phone call on January 16, 2017 from a Robert Clark who identified himself as the Sales Manager for BestPriceCruises.com. Mr. Clark threatened me with legal action should I post about my experiences with his company. Mr. Clark, being a bully doesn't work with me. I'm publicizing my experience with you and your company. You have a long list of people to pursue legally if your goal is to take action against everyone who has publicly complained about your Best Price Cruises.

You can also read about BestPriceCruises.com on several other websites. I saw them mentioned on Scambook.com. Yes, Scambook.com. Just google BestPriceCruises.com complaints. You will have quite a lot of reading to do.

So, Mr. Ronald Russo, Chief Operations Officer, BestPriceCruises.com and Mrs. Sandra Russo, President of BestPriceCruises.com, aka Vacation Superstore Network Inc., your company absolutely failed in serving me, your customer. You have taken $100 from me for canceling a cruise in which there is no cancellation penalty, no cancellation fee, full refund. I won't be back. And many others will know about your company's approach in "serving" your customers.

suev8
7/13/16

This was my second time using this company and the LAST!!!! Not only did I use them I recommended my family and friends to book through them and we all had the same annoying issues. If you want to go on vacation and enjoy yourself without having to deal with customer serviced DO NOT use this site. To top matters off, I had to spend additional time on the phone with them after my trip and they raised their tone of their voice and told me oh well basically. If you provide a customer with specific inclusions and amenities they should automatically be available when you arrive on your cruise. We had to spend an hour on line to find out our specialty dining offer was NOT on our account. We were so disappointed since we were celebrating a birthday and wanted to use that dining for the occasion. The cruise line wouldn't honor the fine print i presented to them from BPC. They called BPC instead and told us they couldn't guarantee that we would be reimbursed. Upon returning home and being on hold with BPC, they said they told the rep from Royal Caribbean that we would be reimbursed and since we didn't use it we can't be. RIDICULOUS that they wouldn't even provide a small credit to the account for their mess up. The amount of time an energy and lack of accurate communication is so frustrating. Best part is the customer service man made it seem like it was my fault?! How about your company gets it together so this could have all been avoided...

barbaral6
1/17/12

I am SO sorry that I didn't think to check on Best Prices Cruises before I booked a cruise through them. They sent me my travel itineray via email which the wrong date on it. As a result, it will cost me $500 to change my family's non-refundable airline ticket home. They claim that I should have checked the accuracy of the dates that they sent against the cruise line's confirmation so they refuse to do anything about it. Since when is it the customer's responsibility to verify the accuracy of the dates they receive from their travel agent??? Apparently, I am not the only one having issues with them if you check them out on the BBB. Do yourself a favor and stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the BestPriceCruises staff and other customers.

BestPriceCruises?