Review of benuta

Tel: +49-228-9696895
info@benuta.com

alisev
3/19/19

Received a carpet that was obviously defective, with bunched knots and bundled loose fibres in the middle and borders that are not sewn straight . Benuta insists this is "normal quality" for their products and will not exchange it or pay for the return shipping. Which they propose through UPS for 20 euros (double what it cost to ship it TO me). I'm basically invited to pay them to take back factory rejects.

jackt123
6/25/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They send you a rug via DPD, it gets lost in transit and they don't offer any form of compensation and let you wait for weeks before you get anything.

Their customer service has robotic scripts and repeats themselves over and over again. They won't allow you to speak to their supervisors / managers as they are probably hiding behind the frontline reps.

They position themselves as a UK company dispatching from the UK, but infact from Germany. Good luck if you want to return your rug, the postage will cost more than the rug itself.

jemmas6
4/20/18

I wish I could give 0 stars as deeply offended after buying 4 rugs from this company the last one we bought was described as Hermitate Beige but when we received it the design was grey and mustardy green! It looked foul with a red sofa yet the company claim it is in their words "100% as presented on our website".

Benuta phone service is rude and defensive if you phone in with an issue such as this. They insist you pay to return it to Germany!!!!! Even though it is a .co.uk leading you to think it is an english company. Seriously don't fall for the cheap prices if you do not want to waste your time and be disappointed at the end.

cocod5
1/17/18

The rugs never arrived. Took me 2 months and endless hours on the telephone and emails to get my money back. Customer/complaint service did nothing to help me and never apologized for their mistake. I will never order again.

paulg213
12/28/17

Having replaced an old fitted carpet in our through lounge with wood flooring, we needed a couple of rugs. Ordered one through Benuta and then began to worry, having then read some bad reviews (yes - I should have looked at the reviews first). However, we were very pleasantly surprised when the rug arrived in two days. It was every bit as good as the pictures. Having had a good experience, we chose a second rug from Benuta. Again it arrived in 2 days and was of an excellent quality at a great price. Though based in Germany the customer service team could be easily reached on the phone and gave us all the info we needed about the details of the rugs we chose.

zalinaa1
5/3/17

The worst service I have ever had.
The rug wasn't as described on the website. The high of the pale was much shorter than on description. The rug was very thin and cheap quality. I sent them a few pictures as an evidence but they did not care. I paid £44.95 for the small rug. After LOADS of emails I got only £25 refund back.
Its not as easy returns as they advertise. You have to take the package to a UPS location yourself or to arrange for a collection, calling UPS at 0845 7-877 877 wich was £5p a min from my mobile. Took me about 30 min in a queue.
Waste of money and waste of time. Regret now that didn't take the rug to the nearest charity shop.

kp85
1/11/17

I would never recommend this company. Recently ordered a rug from them that was poor quality. I spoke to customer services that said if I request a returns online it would be free, so that's what I did but they still charged me the return and they denie ever saying it. When i complained about it, the man on the phone was very rude and said I will not receive any money back. I told him that he was conning people out of money in an indirect way, as he was selling the rugs as premium quality rugs when they were of poor quality and when they sent them back they were charging a fee for it. Either way it's win win for them.

Questions? Get answers from the benuta staff and other customers.

2 Photos for benuta