Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

neils91
Neil S.
2/26/18

Everything showed up, on time, without any damage. Easy to assemble, high quality benches. Will buy again. Order entry dept. at BenchDepot easy to work with and professional.

donnah290
donna h.
2/26/18

Amazing products and quality, I will certainly purchase again.
The only recommendation would be that the 10 foot work table design add some cross bracing , it is a bit wobbly. If the legs could be a bit more stable, the review would go from good to epic!

steveb356
Steve B.
1/22/18

The original proposal quote was for lead times that did not fit our schedule. We worked with BenchDepot to improve the lead time and the order shipped much sooner in time for our critical capital project. It is nice to hear people say "yes" when you come to them with a problem. Good work BenchDepot!

kathleenw103
Kathleen W.
1/19/18

The Bench Depot staff is professional and knowledgeable of product line. Amy G. has worked me several times on numerous table configurations and they always arrive correct.

noi2
No I.
12/26/17

What is simple to one might NOT be simple to the other. In trying to put the bench together we did not know which screws went with which part.
Simple would be that the screws that are wrapped in with the parts, are the ones that goes with the parts. But that only works if there is no human error in putting the wrong screws with the wrong parts or visa-versa.
It would help if there are simple instructions A goes to B, or a parts list so that we can tell if we have all the right screws and parts. All in all the experience was nice and the product is very nice.

chrisc575
Chris C.
11/9/17

Customer service was excellent. I had questions with my order and they were happy to resolve in no time.

dannya58
Danny A.
6/29/17

Customer service helped me design two benches for personal use. One was used for general hobby, model building and tool storage and the other to support two tanks of water (700 pounds) for a salt water mixing station for my aquarium. I could not be happier. I only wish I found bench depot sooner.

davem338
Dave M.
6/29/17

Great product & works perfectly. If the lead times could be reduced that would be the only thing in need of adjustment. Dandy & the staff there were downright awesome.

jamiea68
Jamie A.
6/29/17

Very impressed with the quality of the bench. It's the kind of thing you only want to purchase once. It went together easily. I'm confident that our new bench will be a fixture in our new facility for decades.

frankiem31
Frankie M.
6/29/17

My order was delayed and I wasn't notified. This is frustrating because I had scheduled assemblers to receive and assemble the benches that day.

mikes890
Mike S.
6/29/17

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL, YOU HAVE NO QA OF OUTGOING PARTS . BOLTS ARE MISSING FROM LED LIGHT ASSEMBLIES, THE FIRST GEN LED LIGHTS WERE GARBAGE AND IT APPEARS THAT THIS HAS BEEN FIXED WITH A POWER SUPPLY. I'M SURE YOU LOST A LOT OF MAONEY REPLACING ALL THE LED LIGHTS THAT FAILED IN THE FIELD.

jimk174
Jim K.
6/29/17

Everything looks good except the LED lights in the shelf does not work correctly, also having to order parts like the foot rest/cross support separately is annoying.

seanb116
Sean B.
6/29/17

Very easy to assembly, and didn't require us to contact our Maintenance Department (big plus!). Surface finish and quality are excellent.

zeenatw
Zeenat W.
6/29/17

Benches are very high quality, easy to put together, and very customizeable. Lead times tend to be quick once the order is placed.

thomast73
Thomas T.
6/29/17

We have purchased benches from Bench Depot for over 8 years and have never had a single issue with a bench. Great Job.

andreai13
Andrea I.
6/29/17

I ordered two ESD chairs for a shorter bench top that we had. When the item shipped, we received a tracking number which is always greatly appreciated. When tracked, I noticed that the chairs were shipping to the wrong address (one digit off). I sent an email to customer service and received a quick reply that said the error had been fixed. The chairs arrived on time, great quality, and comfortable for sitting in for long periods of time. We will be ordering from BenchDepot again.

tammyl90
Tammy L.
6/29/17

I am in constant contact with Nancy at Bench Depot. She is awesome to work with and always keeps us informed regarding our orders. She has excellent customer service skills and she is just a pleasure to work with. She is always willing to make everything right if an order is messed up, (with packing and or damage in shipping). We are happy to have her as our Bench Depot representative. She goes above and beyond to ensure we get the information and product we need. Thank you Nancy- We appreciate you!!

pennc
Penn C.
6/29/17

We purchased from Bench Depot several times. Our orders were shipped complete and in a timely manner. We had one issue that was promptly handled and corrected. I would highly recommend doing business with Bench Depot.

Rick Kilbury
Penn Cable Assembly

jackh178
Jack H.
6/29/17

Ordered set of pedestal drawers over 2 months ago. As of yesterday they still haven't shipped! Except for this my experience has been excellent. Purchased 7 other work benches and was extremely please with ease of assembly and sturdiness of the bench. Finished height dimensions were right on. Have already referred two associates. Janette was always friendly and helpful as my sales rep. Highly recommend.

tonyh140
Tony H.
6/29/17

I purchased a 6 foot X 36 inch maple top (1.75 thick) with the rounded edge with the maple top shelf to go along with the desk.

Overall the actual products are great but I did have some hardware issues. Bench Depot really needs some QA when it comes to the hardware. Initially, I did not receive the feet/gliders for the legs of the desk. After calling Bench Depot about this, I received the parts a week later. Secondly, the bolts to attach the shelf to the desk were to short & there were no split washers. The bolts did not go all the way through the desk. I suspect they sent the bolts for the maple top that is not as thick as the one I ordered. They have two different sizes. I did not bother to call about the bolts since they are cheap enough at the local hardware store. Plus, I did not feel like waiting another week just to receive some bolts.

evel19
Eve L.
6/29/17

The product was exactly what we wanted and arrived in a timely manner and in good shape.

The one issue I experience was in payment. Rather than being able to make the purchase with a 30 day net PO, like most places, we were required to mail a check. While doable it was a bit inconvenient and caused delays in the ordering process.

darinm22
Darin M.
6/29/17

Anna Abril was my REP and she was a great helper. She answered all of my questions and made me feel like I was taken care of with my large purchase. I do suggest just including some pictures or some sort of instructions for assembly. Overall, my experience was great and I would purchase again.
Thank you again, Anna Abril!!

bobt91
Bob T.
6/29/17

I ordered three carts, which shipped as promised, fully assembled. They are well built from quality materials. Great experince

mikew404
mike w.
6/29/17

We were stumped by the lack of any reference to assembly instructions or parts list in the carton. We are, afterall, engineers and assembly was pretty straight forward. We did eventually prevail.

It was only coincidently that after the assembly was complete that we were at the web site and found complete assembly instructions there.

Could have used a heads up!

dannym118
Danny M.
6/29/17

You have great products with very good service!
I like how easy it is globally to order custom stuff.
Yet, it is often complicated to order custom colors, since you do not seem to use any standard like "Formica" for your top colors.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?