Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

billc290
Bill C.
8/2/18

Web site was a little tough to follow. Had to contact your Customer Service rep, Nancy, to understand how to build my workbench. I think the site could be a little more intuitive, but other than that, I had no problems and would recommend your product to my friends.

jasono61
Jason O.
7/24/18

Very pleased with product, quality, and delivery. The customer service experience is great. I highly recommend their products.

grantu1
Grant U.
7/21/18

The process of placing an order is very difficult. There's a bit of a language barrier and the people at BenchDepot were not very responsive throughout the process. After the product was ordered, it arrived in a timely manner and was VERY well packaged. Nothing of the over 200pcs ordered was damaged. Work benches did not include instructions, but the assembly process is pretty simple to figure out (there are instructions on the website if need be). Benches are very well designed and extremely sturdy. I would recommend purchasing the workbenches, and plan to order more in the future. I wish they had an "Add to Cart" option on their website for non-custom orders.

evau3
Eva U.
7/19/18

We are a distributor of Laboratory equipment and we purchase various tables from Bench Depot.
I have always worked with Nancy and she's always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable about her products. The order processing is efficient and the product they have customized for our company has always been great quality.

leticiac19
Leticia C.
7/15/18

The person sell are very fast for give quotes, put attention to my requeriments and the services was excellent (Rey Resendiz thank´s you very much)

jesust11
Jesus T.
6/5/18

Hi, my name is Jesus Tello, operations manager for GENUS 2H Mexicana. Our sales contact is Rey Resendiz, we have had a very pleasant experience working with him. He answers our calls every time with kindness and deals with our issues with promptness and empathy. He has helped us grow the business, we still want to grow more and will definitely need Rey's assistance as always.
We haven't had any complains about benchpro products from our customers so far, so we assume they work fine. We will start selling chairs also in the second half of the year, we expect good acceptance and grow the business too.
Regards
Jesús Tello

chrisw351
Chris W.
5/16/18

I had purchased a new chair from a discount seller. It was missing one wheel when I got it. I called to purchase a new wheel and Sandy went over and above to make sure I received the wheel to make it fully functional even though they new it was not BRAND new. All at NO CHARGE.

The chair is AWESOME quality !!!

alfredb27
Alfred B.
5/1/18

Amazing experience, great service Thank you Ray Resendiz and team, outstanding customer service! we will definitely continue to do business with you guys!

waynez7
WAYNE Z.
4/3/18

I'm happy with the product, and personal service, and purchased more.
I decided to replace the "folding table" that served as my lab workbench
with a better one from Bench Depot. The agent (Sandy) helped me through
some of the options, and a few days later, a large truck deposited a pallet
at my house. The pallet was well wrapped, with no damage. All of the parts
were easy to carry, except (no surprise) the heavy top surface, which required
an assistant. Assembly was mostly easy. An assistant would have made it
much easier to install the pegboard, but I made do with some clamps.
The only "problem" is that now I want to replace other desks with more!
I recommend that you consider BenchDepot!
the pegboard, but I made do with some clamps to

chadb83
Chad B.
4/3/18

Service and product was great. The only negative I have with this company is that they do not accept purchase orders and all larger companies use PO's when purchasing office and lab furniture. I would recommend that Bench Depot revisit this policy so it is easier to do business with them.

frankh172
Frank H.
4/2/18

I have purchased similar products from Bench Depot before and knew how they units go together. A person unfamiliar with that would of had some issues such as what to install first etc. If you know what you should do first, you would not have to take things apart and assemble differently. Quality of the product is excellent. Screws lined up with holes etc., all in all a very solid product!!

davida576
David A.
3/30/18

Sandy is a great partner to have when procuring these benches. She is very responsive and easy to work with.

maribela9
Maribel A.
3/26/18

I spoke with Anna and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She answered every question we had. We are very satisfied with our product. Thanks Bench Depot!

jamesb718
James B.
3/26/18

Ordered new benches for our compressor assembly department as well as our QC lab. They are great quality and sturdy and built to last. We will definitely buy from them again if more are needed.

rickc136
Rick C.
3/23/18

Bench Depot has been providing me with high-quality work benches for years. I've used them to outfit a 65,000 square foot distribution center as well as my own home workshop.

They products are beautifully engineered, built to last, easy to assemble, and delivered well-packaged by excellent carriers...and custom built incredibly quickly.

These guys are one of my all-time favorite vendors.

williamr290
William R.
3/20/18

The Bench Depot cleanroom workbenches are high quality and extremely well made. Very please with the cantilever design and clean lines of the benches and the cost was absolutely the lowest with the factory direct pricing. The customer service experience is extremely responsive and helpful for quotes and the 2 week lead time is outstanding. We are now loyal customers.

chriss430
Chris S.
3/19/18

Ordering process was easy and straight forward. Products are a great quality at a very reasonably price compared to competitors.

jimj191
Jim J.
3/16/18

We are pleased with the customer service help. They guided us through the web page. After a little instructions we were able to follow the logic behind the web page design. The products arrived quickly, complete and in good shape. The assembly instructions are fairly intuitive. Perhaps an improved pictorial diagram including all the parts to assemble would be very helpful.

cindyl167
Cindy L.
3/12/18

The benches we purchased were easy to assemble. They are also very sturdy and functional for our lab.

jonim25
Joni M.
3/7/18

Bench Depot has been very accommodating and helpful with my order. I wanted to order a desk with a cabinet that is not normally ordered together. Nancy worked with me to make sure my order could be completed. Everyone in the office is very happy with the new desk and how sturdy they are.

drj18
Dr J.
3/6/18

Outstanding products with exceptional and responsive customer service (from all staff in three departments). Ordered 4 custom Kennedy series benches with additional steel framing and rather odd top/offsets - all were perfectly made to my specs. Well packed to avoid damage of any kind during shipping and were extremely easy to assemble. With legs made the height you want, these benches make awesome sturdy desks too. This is the only place to get work benches and tables. The production/ship time is impressive and well worth a little wait to get a high quality bench.

jeffo44
Jeff O.
3/6/18

Bench Depot Is the only company I use for Mfg. benches. Their customer service is excellent and pricing is great.

markv107
Mark V.
3/6/18

I ordered 2 benches with a bin rail and the bin tails did not fit. Anna A. worked hard to get me a rail that fit my bench.

neils91
Neil S.
2/26/18

Everything showed up, on time, without any damage. Easy to assemble, high quality benches. Will buy again. Order entry dept. at BenchDepot easy to work with and professional.

donnah290
donna h.
2/26/18

Amazing products and quality, I will certainly purchase again.
The only recommendation would be that the 10 foot work table design add some cross bracing , it is a bit wobbly. If the legs could be a bit more stable, the review would go from good to epic!

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?