Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

dianap122
diana p.
11/18/16

some confusion back and forth on addresses and I was partly to blame. The bench came in assembled, looks great, just the legs on the right side are slightly bent in

tomn94
Tom N.
11/18/16

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase at Bench Depot. The customer service representative I worked with was both knowledgeable and patient. The workbenches I bought are well made and very solid. With the adjustable height legs, I have the benches set for exactly the height I need, and I'm especially pleased with the 1 3/4 " thick butcher block work surface. Out of the entire order, the only missing items were the attachment bolts for one of the foot rests; they are already being shipped to me. If it were up to me, I would make two very minor design changes, one to the adjustable height legs and the other to the adjustable height aluminum plug strip. That said, I want to emphasize that I spent a good deal of time before deciding on Bench Depot, and I'm very happy I did.

joanw106
Joan W.
11/17/16

Great support from rep, easy assembly, very sturdy benches. Great cost. Will purchase from BenchDepot again

danh103
Dan H.
11/16/16

The shelf was missing the brackets so I could not put the bench in place until two weeks later due to this error. This issue aside, I was very pleased with the quality of the work station and will be buying more.

gailp70
Gail P.
11/16/16

I have ordered 3 work benches for our small company in Maine. I chose Bench Depot because it gave me the options to create exactly the work bench we need here (a tall bench with a small L wing). The quality is great. Very sturdy. We will probably order more in the future.

steves690
Steve S.
11/15/16

Some confusion with the shipping of our product and another Orangetheory Fitness in California.
Customer Service seemed to resolve this issue and we are awaiting for our next order to ship.

lucianah2
Luciana H.
11/15/16

Customer service isnt overly friendly but they get to the point and get you the answer you need, which to me is valuable. Good service, quick response and quick turn around time. My rep was able to quote me for a lower shelf over the phone and adjust the order within minutes.

carolynf71
Carolyn F.
11/14/16

Very sturdy product. We like it, and it works great for us. Custom items take little too long and responses are not as quick. But in the end it's always solved to customer satisfaction. Thank you, BenchDepot!

jeremyn23
Jeremy N.
11/10/16

Product is great. Sales service and customer service are terrible. Sales people take more than a day to respond to email questions. It took over 7 days to iron out the order. Sales person missed putting adjustable legs on the order despite an email chain describing the range of adjustment I needed. Sales person took 4 days to respond to phone calls regarding the error. Since assuring me they would send the correct parts immediately, it has been two weeks and they still have not shipped.
Again, the product is great, but there have been errors on my last three orders.
It is just not worth the hassle of dealing with the terrible service.
I will take my business elsewhere.

jackh178
Jack H.
11/2/16

Ordered set of pedestal drawers over 2 months ago. As of yesterday they still haven't shipped! Except for this my experience has been excellent. Purchased 7 other work benches and was extremely please with ease of assembly and sturdiness of the bench. Finished height dimensions were right on. Have already referred two associates. Janette was always friendly and helpful as my sales rep. Highly recommend.

pennc
Penn C.
9/12/16

We purchased from Bench Depot several times. Our orders were shipped complete and in a timely manner. We had one issue that was promptly handled and corrected. I would highly recommend doing business with Bench Depot.

Rick Kilbury
Penn Cable Assembly

davem338
Dave M.
9/9/16

Great product & works perfectly. If the lead times could be reduced that would be the only thing in need of adjustment. Dandy & the staff there were downright awesome.

jamiea68
Jamie A.
9/9/16

Very impressed with the quality of the bench. It's the kind of thing you only want to purchase once. It went together easily. I'm confident that our new bench will be a fixture in our new facility for decades.

frankiem31
Frankie M.
9/8/16

My order was delayed and I wasn't notified. This is frustrating because I had scheduled assemblers to receive and assemble the benches that day.

mikes890
Mike S.
9/8/16

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL, YOU HAVE NO QA OF OUTGOING PARTS . BOLTS ARE MISSING FROM LED LIGHT ASSEMBLIES, THE FIRST GEN LED LIGHTS WERE GARBAGE AND IT APPEARS THAT THIS HAS BEEN FIXED WITH A POWER SUPPLY. I'M SURE YOU LOST A LOT OF MAONEY REPLACING ALL THE LED LIGHTS THAT FAILED IN THE FIELD.

jimk174
Jim K.
8/26/16

Everything looks good except the LED lights in the shelf does not work correctly, also having to order parts like the foot rest/cross support separately is annoying.

seanb116
Sean B.
8/23/16

Very easy to assembly, and didn't require us to contact our Maintenance Department (big plus!). Surface finish and quality are excellent.

dannya58
Danny A.
7/28/16

Customer service helped me design two benches for personal use. One was used for general hobby, model building and tool storage and the other to support two tanks of water (700 pounds) for a salt water mixing station for my aquarium. I could not be happier. I only wish I found bench depot sooner.

zeenatw
Zeenat W.
7/21/16

Benches are very high quality, easy to put together, and very customizeable. Lead times tend to be quick once the order is placed.

thomast73
Thomas T.
7/21/16

We have purchased benches from Bench Depot for over 8 years and have never had a single issue with a bench. Great Job.

andreai13
Andrea I.
7/19/16

I ordered two ESD chairs for a shorter bench top that we had. When the item shipped, we received a tracking number which is always greatly appreciated. When tracked, I noticed that the chairs were shipping to the wrong address (one digit off). I sent an email to customer service and received a quick reply that said the error had been fixed. The chairs arrived on time, great quality, and comfortable for sitting in for long periods of time. We will be ordering from BenchDepot again.

tammyl90
Tammy L.
7/6/16

I am in constant contact with Nancy at Bench Depot. She is awesome to work with and always keeps us informed regarding our orders. She has excellent customer service skills and she is just a pleasure to work with. She is always willing to make everything right if an order is messed up, (with packing and or damage in shipping). We are happy to have her as our Bench Depot representative. She goes above and beyond to ensure we get the information and product we need. Thank you Nancy- We appreciate you!!

jessical43
4/7/14

They custom made the workbench that I have in my garage. I like the color, I like how heavy it is, and they did it pretty quickly.

124 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?