Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

emilym211
emily M.
6/29/17

Great products. My benches are better and nicer than I expected. But the shipping charges were a little high. Almost the cost of another bench !

daniels292
Daniel S.
6/29/17

Order experience was very good. However I had to call to find out the order was going to be late. But after that I received follow up call to say order shipped. All of the product ordered was received as ordered and in good shape.

jerryh124
Jerry H.
6/29/17

I was looking for a couple of tables for a new laboratory and found BenchDepot online. A couple of emails later I had a quote, had all my questions promptly answered, and placed the order. The delivery took a little longer that I anticipated, but it was due to the delivery company, not BenchDepot. The tables are great and were easy to assemble. I'd definitely buy from BenchDepot again.

jodip21
Jodi P.
6/29/17

I love your adjustable height tables! My only request is that the adjustable legs be shorter than the casters when completely retracted, because sometimes when moving the tables across uneven floors the legs get caught and cause the table to stop. This can be very frustrating when moving long distances.

donnieo3
Donnie o.
6/29/17

Anna is great to work with. Products are also very good. Overall we are quite pleased with Bench Depot.

shawnb84
Shawn B.
6/29/17

We ordered two ESD chairs which cam quickly, were easy to assemble, look terrific and do the job well. Very satisfied.

suej63
Sue J.
6/29/17

Bench Depot was great to work with when we purchased work tables from them. We did have an issue with some damage on the tables when they arrived as they had slid off their pile a bit, however it was not too significant and was under the table tops where it would not be seen.

We contacted Bench Depot when they arrived with the damage and they were ready to fix whatever was needed.

We have been very happy with our benches - they are sturdy, look good and were easy to put together (I would highly recommend an electric drill and the right drill bits and they will come together quickly). Today I am placing an order for 10 more of the same table.

jeffm141
Jeff M.
6/29/17

I purchased a static-free bench and assembly was easy and pretty quick - all the bolts etc fit without strain. It is really sturdy and the under-shelf LED lighting is fantastic. All the components have a high level of finish quality and it looks really good in my shop. Thanks for the great product!!!!

tomv75
Tom V.
6/29/17

Great products, selection and service. Very courteous and helpful with phone questions and order placement.
Work bench built to last forever!

stevec332
Steve C.
6/29/17

Benches assemble with ease, and are very customizeable. The website is great in terms of seeing the options and prices.

rvii
RVI I.
6/29/17

BenchDepot is a great company to work with. They were able to get us exactly what we wanted and
were very willing to help with any questions.

pm130
P M.
6/29/17

The products were easy to assemble, however there were some minor defects with two of the four countertops. One of them had a slightly ripped aluminum lining underneath and one of them had a side laminate that was not very well aligned. The leg quality, however, is great.

robinb190
Robin B.
6/29/17

Bench depot is the greatest! Ordered a custom butcher block table from these guys and even though it came with some damage, they did not hesitate to make it right and sent me a brand new one. Danielle was my representative and she made the world of a difference on my perspective for bench depot, keep up the good work guys and gals!

johnn401
John N.
6/29/17

I love the benches and I will be using Bench Depot again when I buy benches. The customer service was great and the ease and accuracy of ordering was refreshing. We deal with many vendors and Bench Depot was a joy to deal with. Thank you.

amandam348
Amanda M.
6/29/17

Good experience with customer service, but the website is frustrating. If there were some sort of option to add things to a cart, that would reduce the time and frustration of placing an order significantly.

stever216
Steve R.
6/27/17

Over the past couple of orders, I have had issues with missing hardware, missing holes in brackets, etc. When I've tried to get these resolved, I have been met with resistance on getting them resolved. I'm still waiting on a resolution from my last order. I've sent pictures of the brackets that I received with the missing holes and I still have not received a corrective action on getting them resolved.

garryg19
Garry G.
6/9/17

We purchased back-to-back Kennedy work tables. Received the product in great condition. Assembly went well. Very easy to assemble. It was a little difficult to align the bolts on the adjustable legs. We also purchased the integrated LED overhead lights. I am still trying to figure out what the formed metal plates are for. I used them to hold the power converter and excess cable but if that was the intended purpose the design needs a major overhaul. A simple picture of what to do with them would have been extremely helpful.
I appreciated that the shelf uprights can be assembled without having to hold the nut from underneath since the nut is permanently inserted into the bench top. There were two of the long bolts that were missing. I need to contact them to send the bolts. Also there were thin metal plates, 1" x 4" that I used on the underside of the bench top between the bench top and the upright so when I used the screws to better secure the upright it would not dig into the wood. Again a picture would be helpful.

sarac122
Sara C.
5/10/17

Everything arrived quickly and was easily assembled. We have used them twice and will be placing another order when we're ready to redesign another area of our warehouse.

jessical43
4/7/14

They custom made the workbench that I have in my garage. I like the color, I like how heavy it is, and they did it pretty quickly.

123 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?