Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

kevins177
Kevin S.
1/6/17

Good products. Easy direction to following in putting the work bench together, from the craftmanship looks like theses benches are going to be around for many years

tr79
T R.
1/5/17

Excellent staff - very pleasant and familiar with the product lines and options and with shipping arrangements.
Excellent product quality with one caveat ; the lock washers are trash.

stevef211
Steve F.
12/27/16

I have bought many items from Bench Depot and the delivery time is very good. I have worked with Anna Abril and she does a very good job at getting me the information I need. My experience with Bench Depot has been very good overall.

tylerj49
Tyler J.
12/22/16

Their product is of extremely high quality, I could not be more pleased with my workbench and accessories.

emilym211
emily M.
12/21/16

Great products. My benches are better and nicer than I expected. But the shipping charges were a little high. Almost the cost of another bench !

daniels292
Daniel S.
12/19/16

Order experience was very good. However I had to call to find out the order was going to be late. But after that I received follow up call to say order shipped. All of the product ordered was received as ordered and in good shape.

jerryh124
Jerry H.
12/14/16

I was looking for a couple of tables for a new laboratory and found BenchDepot online. A couple of emails later I had a quote, had all my questions promptly answered, and placed the order. The delivery took a little longer that I anticipated, but it was due to the delivery company, not BenchDepot. The tables are great and were easy to assemble. I'd definitely buy from BenchDepot again.

jodip21
Jodi P.
12/14/16

I love your adjustable height tables! My only request is that the adjustable legs be shorter than the casters when completely retracted, because sometimes when moving the tables across uneven floors the legs get caught and cause the table to stop. This can be very frustrating when moving long distances.

donnieo3
Donnie o.
12/12/16

Anna is great to work with. Products are also very good. Overall we are quite pleased with Bench Depot.

shawnb84
Shawn B.
12/8/16

We ordered two ESD chairs which cam quickly, were easy to assemble, look terrific and do the job well. Very satisfied.

lesliew71
Leslie W.
12/7/16

Excellent! Very helpful to understand the options and dimensions and select the bench design that would work best for me. My workbench arrived in perfect condition and I use it every day.

jeffm141
Jeff M.
12/7/16

I purchased a static-free bench and assembly was easy and pretty quick - all the bolts etc fit without strain. It is really sturdy and the under-shelf LED lighting is fantastic. All the components have a high level of finish quality and it looks really good in my shop. Thanks for the great product!!!!

tomv75
Tom V.
12/7/16

Great products, selection and service. Very courteous and helpful with phone questions and order placement.
Work bench built to last forever!

stevec332
Steve C.
12/2/16

Benches assemble with ease, and are very customizeable. The website is great in terms of seeing the options and prices.

rvii
RVI I.
12/2/16

BenchDepot is a great company to work with. They were able to get us exactly what we wanted and
were very willing to help with any questions.

pm130
P M.
12/2/16

The products were easy to assemble, however there were some minor defects with two of the four countertops. One of them had a slightly ripped aluminum lining underneath and one of them had a side laminate that was not very well aligned. The leg quality, however, is great.

robinb190
Robin B.
12/1/16

Bench depot is the greatest! Ordered a custom butcher block table from these guys and even though it came with some damage, they did not hesitate to make it right and sent me a brand new one. Danielle was my representative and she made the world of a difference on my perspective for bench depot, keep up the good work guys and gals!

johnn401
John N.
12/1/16

I love the benches and I will be using Bench Depot again when I buy benches. The customer service was great and the ease and accuracy of ordering was refreshing. We deal with many vendors and Bench Depot was a joy to deal with. Thank you.

amandam348
Amanda M.
11/29/16

Good experience with customer service, but the website is frustrating. If there were some sort of option to add things to a cart, that would reduce the time and frustration of placing an order significantly.

suej63
Sue J.
11/29/16

Bench Depot was great to work with when we purchased work tables from them. We did have an issue with some damage on the tables when they arrived as they had slid off their pile a bit, however it was not too significant and was under the table tops where it would not be seen.

We contacted Bench Depot when they arrived with the damage and they were ready to fix whatever was needed.

We have been very happy with our benches - they are sturdy, look good and were easy to put together (I would highly recommend an electric drill and the right drill bits and they will come together quickly). Today I am placing an order for 10 more of the same table.

roberti14
Robert I.
11/29/16

I searched online for benches and finally chose BenchDepot. We ordered 4 Kennedy style benches to use as a working benchtop as well as a desk for our computers. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendly costumer service and the ease of assembly. We ended up liking the benches enough to order a few more like ours for one of our plants to use in their shop. The only downside to their website is that you have to figure our what you want and write up your own quote request (Part numbers, quantities, and options) instead of being able to add items to a cart to order them. That being said, they are very patient and willing to work with you to get things figured out when you aren't really sure what you are doing.

anthonyf105
Anthony F.
11/22/16

Fast response on quote requests; knowledgeable sales staff is able to answer any of my questions; very flexible with custom and semi-custom orders; broad selection of accessories; fast lead times; durable products!

dona103
Don A.
11/22/16

I can not say enough about Sandy, she took care of our issue without any problems. Her company stood behind their products a replaced them free of charge. How many companies do that this day. My hat is off to bench Depot. Thank you for the great service.

johnp1043
John P.
11/22/16

The product is very sturdy, easy to move from location to location. We are very pleased with both tables that we have purchased.

codyh32
Cody H.
11/20/16

Highly recommended. Kennedy benches are very sturdy, very easy to assemble, and look professional. All for a very good price.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?