Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

rickd119
Rick D.
6/29/17

Took quite a while to receive an email invoice copy.

Metal parts arrived scuffed & scratched from insufficient packaging (i.e., Metal parts should have been wrapped in plastic wrap or something.)

Shipping company told me they did not deliver past 2 PM. I said fine, deliver at 2 PM. Bench arrived around 11 AM when I wasn't home.

andrewf156
Andrew F.
6/29/17

There was some confusion over the table surface color, but overall I;m happy with the product. The assembly was very easy, and the tables are very sturdy.

susanm562
Susan M.
6/29/17

Bench Depot has a quality product. They provide a quick turnaround on request for quotes as well as a quick response to any questions.

ftb1
ft B.
6/29/17

The shelves were very easy to assemble and are very study. I would recommend using a rubber mallet for ensuring the brackets are securely seated in the slots on the uprights.

davei15
Dave I.
6/29/17

The bench I purchased was much nicer than I anticipated. Job required my altering parts of the bench as well as adding guards and other features. When the customer received it, they gave me extremely positive feedback. In fact, because of this project, they have asked me to do several more projects including up to two dozen more benches!
As for customer service, everyone I spoke to at Bench Depot acted like it was their own company! Couldn't have been any better!
Thank you!

billh196
Bill H.
6/29/17

Great to work with and quick to ship! Ordered a custom 10 foot long workbench. Everything came boxed and wrapped up on a custom 11 foot long pallet, no damages! The bench was easy to assemble and turned out great.

kevins177
Kevin S.
6/29/17

Good products. Easy direction to following in putting the work bench together, from the craftmanship looks like theses benches are going to be around for many years

tr79
T R.
6/29/17

Excellent staff - very pleasant and familiar with the product lines and options and with shipping arrangements.
Excellent product quality with one caveat ; the lock washers are trash.

anthonyf105
Anthony F.
6/29/17

Fast response on quote requests; knowledgeable sales staff is able to answer any of my questions; very flexible with custom and semi-custom orders; broad selection of accessories; fast lead times; durable products!

dona103
Don A.
6/29/17

I can not say enough about Sandy, she took care of our issue without any problems. Her company stood behind their products a replaced them free of charge. How many companies do that this day. My hat is off to bench Depot. Thank you for the great service.

johnp1043
John P.
6/29/17

The product is very sturdy, easy to move from location to location. We are very pleased with both tables that we have purchased.

codyh32
Cody H.
6/29/17

Highly recommended. Kennedy benches are very sturdy, very easy to assemble, and look professional. All for a very good price.

dianap122
diana p.
6/29/17

some confusion back and forth on addresses and I was partly to blame. The bench came in assembled, looks great, just the legs on the right side are slightly bent in

tomn94
Tom N.
6/29/17

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase at Bench Depot. The customer service representative I worked with was both knowledgeable and patient. The workbenches I bought are well made and very solid. With the adjustable height legs, I have the benches set for exactly the height I need, and I'm especially pleased with the 1 3/4 " thick butcher block work surface. Out of the entire order, the only missing items were the attachment bolts for one of the foot rests; they are already being shipped to me. If it were up to me, I would make two very minor design changes, one to the adjustable height legs and the other to the adjustable height aluminum plug strip. That said, I want to emphasize that I spent a good deal of time before deciding on Bench Depot, and I'm very happy I did.

joanw106
Joan W.
6/29/17

Great support from rep, easy assembly, very sturdy benches. Great cost. Will purchase from BenchDepot again

danh103
Dan H.
6/29/17

The shelf was missing the brackets so I could not put the bench in place until two weeks later due to this error. This issue aside, I was very pleased with the quality of the work station and will be buying more.

gailp70
Gail P.
6/29/17

I have ordered 3 work benches for our small company in Maine. I chose Bench Depot because it gave me the options to create exactly the work bench we need here (a tall bench with a small L wing). The quality is great. Very sturdy. We will probably order more in the future.

steves690
Steve S.
6/29/17

Some confusion with the shipping of our product and another Orangetheory Fitness in California.
Customer Service seemed to resolve this issue and we are awaiting for our next order to ship.

lucianah2
Luciana H.
6/29/17

Customer service isnt overly friendly but they get to the point and get you the answer you need, which to me is valuable. Good service, quick response and quick turn around time. My rep was able to quote me for a lower shelf over the phone and adjust the order within minutes.

carolynf71
Carolyn F.
6/29/17

Very sturdy product. We like it, and it works great for us. Custom items take little too long and responses are not as quick. But in the end it's always solved to customer satisfaction. Thank you, BenchDepot!

jeremyn23
Jeremy N.
6/29/17

Product is great. Sales service and customer service are terrible. Sales people take more than a day to respond to email questions. It took over 7 days to iron out the order. Sales person missed putting adjustable legs on the order despite an email chain describing the range of adjustment I needed. Sales person took 4 days to respond to phone calls regarding the error. Since assuring me they would send the correct parts immediately, it has been two weeks and they still have not shipped.
Again, the product is great, but there have been errors on my last three orders.
It is just not worth the hassle of dealing with the terrible service.
I will take my business elsewhere.

roberti14
Robert I.
6/29/17

I searched online for benches and finally chose BenchDepot. We ordered 4 Kennedy style benches to use as a working benchtop as well as a desk for our computers. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendly costumer service and the ease of assembly. We ended up liking the benches enough to order a few more like ours for one of our plants to use in their shop. The only downside to their website is that you have to figure our what you want and write up your own quote request (Part numbers, quantities, and options) instead of being able to add items to a cart to order them. That being said, they are very patient and willing to work with you to get things figured out when you aren't really sure what you are doing.

lesliew71
Leslie W.
6/29/17

Excellent! Very helpful to understand the options and dimensions and select the bench design that would work best for me. My workbench arrived in perfect condition and I use it every day.

stevef211
Steve F.
6/29/17

I have bought many items from Bench Depot and the delivery time is very good. I have worked with Anna Abril and she does a very good job at getting me the information I need. My experience with Bench Depot has been very good overall.

tylerj49
Tyler J.
6/29/17

Their product is of extremely high quality, I could not be more pleased with my workbench and accessories.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?