Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

annn51
Ann N.
12/11/18

Israel was my customer service rep. He provided excellent service. He helped me find the info I needed on the website, checked with production on questions I had and made sure that I was ordering exactly what I wanted. We placed our order on 12/4 and had our workbenches in house on 12/10. Quality of workbenches is very good.

We did have an issue with the upright assembly. The assembly directions for the upright (Roosevelt) does not show to put the 2 screws through the bracket underneath the tabletop. Without them, the bracket does not fit snuggly and the top shelf leans.

josephr171
Joseph R.
12/5/18

Very happy with the speedy service and quality of the bench. I am missing a box of legs. I contacted my sales person Israel and he got back to me within 30 minutes and has already entered the order for the missing box.

mattp106
Matt P.
11/27/18

The benches we have purchased were great quality and very strong. They went together very easy too.
We will be buying more.

michaelm935
Michael M.
11/27/18

Mike Garcia helped me choose which material was best suited for my needs and he checked in with me to make sure I had received my order. I very much appreciate the service he has provided.

scottu9
Scott U.
11/14/18

My Grant work bench did not ship when I had scheduled it to. I received a notice that it had shipped two weeks early, when I called to find out where it was because I hadn't received it, was told that it did not ship but would on the scheduled date. When I called again to find out why I still hadn't received it a week after that date, was told it just shipped that day. Finally got the bench and assembled it. The bench was very unstable so I called to state I thought it was missing it's center supports (that were pictured for this bench on your web site). Customer service agreed after I sent a photo of the assembled bench. They sent only one side. I called back and e-mailed another picture of the bench, with half of the center support in place and they agreed to send the other half. A month after the scheduled date, that was established a month earlier, I finally had a fully functioning work bench.

charlieg43
Charlie G.
11/9/18

Overall the Benches were easy to put together and pretty robust; but the accessories were a struggle- some we had to drill additional holes or modify using other methods. The Bin rails for the longer benches were useless and we had to make our own. The cable holder was useless and we also made our own. The Bench chairs were nice and easy to put together.

Ordering would be better if everything could be done online; build your bench, press a button and place the order. Now you have to submit for a Quote; approve the quote; send k for a work order; print; sign, scan, and email back.

harrisonz
Harrison Z.
11/8/18

Love the quality and how you can custom design your work centers. Assembly is pretty straight forward but some assembly instructions would be helpful but with the custom benches it may be hard to do that for everyone.

frankc149
Frank C.
11/8/18

I've been dealing with Bench Depot for over 3 years for production work benches in CA and AZ. They always supply me with quality products that are very easy to assemble. When needed, they are willing to get our order out fast and contact me when questions arise. Shout-out to Sandy and the whole team for making my job easier.
Frank

deluxes1
Deluxe S.
11/8/18

I am a distributor and have had a good experience with a number of orders we have placed. I have never received any complaints as far as product or assembly from the end user. Only once after many benches there was a small part missing and it was taken care of immediately.

jackier138
Jackie R.
11/7/18

Israel was great, helping me to figure out the exact product that I needed. I got the quote in a timely manner, ordering was easy, and the product was delivered as expected. We're using the tables now with no issues. Thanks for a great experience, Jackie Renteria

aqservs
AQSERV S.
11/2/18

I received immediate attention, advice on my need, solution with a good product of good quality, fulfillment in delivery.
It was an excellent experience

anonymousv181
anonymous V.
11/1/18

Thanks Mike for being patient throughout the purchase and addressing additional concerns after the purchase

lilianav12
Liliana V.
11/1/18

Placing my order was super easy and smooth even when I had to make some last minute changes to the existing order all thanks to your sales rep. Israel Salazar Z.
He understood exactly what I needed and double check to confirm every item.
thanks a lot Israel!!

silviam37
Silvia M.
10/26/18

Anna Abril was amazing. Anna provided excellent customer service. I am very pleased with out outcome with my purchase from Benchpro.

marko231
Mark O.
10/18/18

I have ordered 7 benches from Bench Depot and all were easy to assemble and really good quality. Sandy assisted me with all 7 benches and she was very helpful and accommodating. When I did have an issue with damaged parts Sandy was there to help me with replacement parts. I recently bought a cabinet and I am very happy with the quality of the product. From now on if I need anything for the lab i check the Bench Depot website first. Great product and awesome service.

jayb118
Jay B.
8/14/18

Shopping was easy online, no issues ordering. I ordered benches from Bench Depot in the past and still feel they are a great value. I was hoping for a little quicker delivery, but benches were delivered earlier than promised.

nlj
NL J.
8/13/18

The sales team was very helpful and quick to respond. The workbench I ordered is exactly what I needed.

billc290
Bill C.
8/2/18

Web site was a little tough to follow. Had to contact your Customer Service rep, Nancy, to understand how to build my workbench. I think the site could be a little more intuitive, but other than that, I had no problems and would recommend your product to my friends.

jasono61
Jason O.
7/24/18

Very pleased with product, quality, and delivery. The customer service experience is great. I highly recommend their products.

grantu1
Grant U.
7/21/18

The process of placing an order is very difficult. There's a bit of a language barrier and the people at BenchDepot were not very responsive throughout the process. After the product was ordered, it arrived in a timely manner and was VERY well packaged. Nothing of the over 200pcs ordered was damaged. Work benches did not include instructions, but the assembly process is pretty simple to figure out (there are instructions on the website if need be). Benches are very well designed and extremely sturdy. I would recommend purchasing the workbenches, and plan to order more in the future. I wish they had an "Add to Cart" option on their website for non-custom orders.

evau3
Eva U.
7/19/18

We are a distributor of Laboratory equipment and we purchase various tables from Bench Depot.
I have always worked with Nancy and she's always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable about her products. The order processing is efficient and the product they have customized for our company has always been great quality.

leticiac19
Leticia C.
7/15/18

The person sell are very fast for give quotes, put attention to my requeriments and the services was excellent (Rey Resendiz thank´s you very much)

jesust11
Jesus T.
6/5/18

Hi, my name is Jesus Tello, operations manager for GENUS 2H Mexicana. Our sales contact is Rey Resendiz, we have had a very pleasant experience working with him. He answers our calls every time with kindness and deals with our issues with promptness and empathy. He has helped us grow the business, we still want to grow more and will definitely need Rey's assistance as always.
We haven't had any complains about benchpro products from our customers so far, so we assume they work fine. We will start selling chairs also in the second half of the year, we expect good acceptance and grow the business too.
Regards
Jesús Tello

chrisw351
Chris W.
5/16/18

I had purchased a new chair from a discount seller. It was missing one wheel when I got it. I called to purchase a new wheel and Sandy went over and above to make sure I received the wheel to make it fully functional even though they new it was not BRAND new. All at NO CHARGE.

The chair is AWESOME quality !!!

alfredb27
Alfred B.
5/1/18

Amazing experience, great service Thank you Ray Resendiz and team, outstanding customer service! we will definitely continue to do business with you guys!

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?