Review of Bench Depot

Bench Depot reviews

greatp21
great p.
2/18/19

shipment was delivered on time, one of the tops had some shipping damage. We contacted Israel, took a couple of pictures, Israel opened a claim and within a few days we had the replacement top.
Wonderful customer service.

anonymousa505
anonymous A.
2/15/19

I would say, that for the most part, the workbenches I've purchased are easy to assemble. However, the threaded holes in some of the pieces (legs, uprights) have had paint in them. I've had to chase the threads with taps so that I could screw in the bolts.

Overall, these workbenches are high quality and very very sturdy.

johnd2252
John D.
2/12/19

My overall experience with BenchDepot has went very well. We purchased a large number of table and accessories and have been pleased with the product. We had some damage caused by carrier that delivered the tables, but the customer service person at Bench Depot helps us replace the damaged parts in a very timely manner.

zts
ZT S.
2/6/19

Our overall experience with BenchDepot is great. Sandy is ALWAYS available to help and is super knowledgeable about all products. She answers our questions and requests efficiently and gets our shipments out to us in very reasonable times.

miaf28
Mia F.
2/6/19

Sandy is always helpful and the tables are very sturdy. They hold up to our students who work and cut on them all the time. Thanks!

anonymousp342
anonymous P.
1/31/19

It would be nice if the casters were already installed on the chairs. It would make it easier to assemble.

logeesg
Logees G.
1/31/19

We were happy to find a quality, inexpensive workbench with adjustable height to use in our shipping department. Our shipping associates were thrilled with the color choices, options available, and ease of assembly.

francoisn2
Francois N.
1/31/19

BenchDepot is my go-to place for all custom office and workshop furniture. The quality is outstanding, the price is right, and the service is perfect. And I like that it is all made in the US.

edgarr45
Edgar R.
1/28/19

Excellent overall experience. Great customer service with very professional treat. Sandy was my sales rep, and was a great help and support. Will recommend the products and service without hesitation.

elizabethr388
Elizabeth R.
1/17/19

Israel is awesome and very professional. He is very thorough and pleasant to speak to.
Will continue to purchase and ask for him directly.

annn51
Ann N.
12/11/18

Israel was my customer service rep. He provided excellent service. He helped me find the info I needed on the website, checked with production on questions I had and made sure that I was ordering exactly what I wanted. We placed our order on 12/4 and had our workbenches in house on 12/10. Quality of workbenches is very good.

We did have an issue with the upright assembly. The assembly directions for the upright (Roosevelt) does not show to put the 2 screws through the bracket underneath the tabletop. Without them, the bracket does not fit snuggly and the top shelf leans.

josephr171
Joseph R.
12/5/18

Very happy with the speedy service and quality of the bench. I am missing a box of legs. I contacted my sales person Israel and he got back to me within 30 minutes and has already entered the order for the missing box.

mattp106
Matt P.
11/27/18

The benches we have purchased were great quality and very strong. They went together very easy too.
We will be buying more.

michaelm935
Michael M.
11/27/18

Mike Garcia helped me choose which material was best suited for my needs and he checked in with me to make sure I had received my order. I very much appreciate the service he has provided.

scottu9
Scott U.
11/14/18

My Grant work bench did not ship when I had scheduled it to. I received a notice that it had shipped two weeks early, when I called to find out where it was because I hadn't received it, was told that it did not ship but would on the scheduled date. When I called again to find out why I still hadn't received it a week after that date, was told it just shipped that day. Finally got the bench and assembled it. The bench was very unstable so I called to state I thought it was missing it's center supports (that were pictured for this bench on your web site). Customer service agreed after I sent a photo of the assembled bench. They sent only one side. I called back and e-mailed another picture of the bench, with half of the center support in place and they agreed to send the other half. A month after the scheduled date, that was established a month earlier, I finally had a fully functioning work bench.

charlieg43
Charlie G.
11/9/18

Overall the Benches were easy to put together and pretty robust; but the accessories were a struggle- some we had to drill additional holes or modify using other methods. The Bin rails for the longer benches were useless and we had to make our own. The cable holder was useless and we also made our own. The Bench chairs were nice and easy to put together.

Ordering would be better if everything could be done online; build your bench, press a button and place the order. Now you have to submit for a Quote; approve the quote; send k for a work order; print; sign, scan, and email back.

harrisonz
Harrison Z.
11/8/18

Love the quality and how you can custom design your work centers. Assembly is pretty straight forward but some assembly instructions would be helpful but with the custom benches it may be hard to do that for everyone.

frankc149
Frank C.
11/8/18

I've been dealing with Bench Depot for over 3 years for production work benches in CA and AZ. They always supply me with quality products that are very easy to assemble. When needed, they are willing to get our order out fast and contact me when questions arise. Shout-out to Sandy and the whole team for making my job easier.
Frank

deluxes1
Deluxe S.
11/8/18

I am a distributor and have had a good experience with a number of orders we have placed. I have never received any complaints as far as product or assembly from the end user. Only once after many benches there was a small part missing and it was taken care of immediately.

jackier138
Jackie R.
11/7/18

Israel was great, helping me to figure out the exact product that I needed. I got the quote in a timely manner, ordering was easy, and the product was delivered as expected. We're using the tables now with no issues. Thanks for a great experience, Jackie Renteria

aqservs
AQSERV S.
11/2/18

I received immediate attention, advice on my need, solution with a good product of good quality, fulfillment in delivery.
It was an excellent experience

anonymousv181
anonymous V.
11/1/18

Thanks Mike for being patient throughout the purchase and addressing additional concerns after the purchase

lilianav12
Liliana V.
11/1/18

Placing my order was super easy and smooth even when I had to make some last minute changes to the existing order all thanks to your sales rep. Israel Salazar Z.
He understood exactly what I needed and double check to confirm every item.
thanks a lot Israel!!

silviam37
Silvia M.
10/26/18

Anna Abril was amazing. Anna provided excellent customer service. I am very pleased with out outcome with my purchase from Benchpro.

marko231
Mark O.
10/18/18

I have ordered 7 benches from Bench Depot and all were easy to assemble and really good quality. Sandy assisted me with all 7 benches and she was very helpful and accommodating. When I did have an issue with damaged parts Sandy was there to help me with replacement parts. I recently bought a cabinet and I am very happy with the quality of the product. From now on if I need anything for the lab i check the Bench Depot website first. Great product and awesome service.

Questions? Get answers from the Bench Depot staff and other customers.

Bench Depot?