Review of Beds.co.uk

Tel: 0121 568 7126
sales@beds.co.uk

alfiez
3/1/17

I've used beds.co.uk few times. Never had problems with them. Easy and fast delivery.
Would use them again and would recommend using them.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Thank you for your kind message, we are glad to see you were happy with your experience at Beds.co.uk
ayisheao
2/8/17

Bought a spring memory foam mattress, said it bounces back to shape, and good support, only had for two months and it's sagging and is not good if you suffer with a bad back. Beds.co.uk have now exchanged my mattress and the new one is much better. I have to say personally I will never buy a mattress online again as you never know what it is going to be like, will go into a shop so I can try it first from now on.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hello,
I am surprised to hear your mattress is sagging, if you would be willing to send over an image via private message or provide your delivery postcode we can get this rectified as soon as possible.
nicolef53
2/8/17

After reading reviews I was unsure about buying from beds.co.uk. I decided as there wasn't any complaints about the actual beds I would risk it being a few days late to save £500.
The bed was supposed to be deliver last Friday however it didn't turn up, frustrated I phoned them to complain and after a few calls only holding for a max of 5mins it became clear that I had actually made a mistake typing the address in and they had tried to deliver (to the wrong address) on the Friday. Had I not made this mistake the bed would have been on time. Thankfully they updated the address and resend the bed free of charge which arrived today. I would recommend beds.co.uk to anyone looking for a bed. They have been nothing but helpful during my order

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Thank you very much for your honest review. We are glad to see your problem was rectified and you were happy with your order.
janep59
2/6/17

Delivery was within timescale - everything came that I ordered - good quality - good price - and if you look on site they say they can't delivery to room of your choice so put in hall for us. So many reviews have moaned about delivery to room but obviously haven't read all info.

paulb312
1/26/17

Ordered a bed. Bed came - but was awful quality. I slept one night on the mattress and never again - no support you just sunk - I gave it away. I since heard it was disposed off. The headboard had staples showing, the drawer was awful and bed seemed it may fall apart - particularly as there was no fasten to connect the 2 parts of the divan. I did not bother to contact beds.co.uk as there was no response from them or the supplying company about e-mails about delivery. I posted a review on this site and 6 weeks later they asked me to contact them. I now have a better bed (more like I should have had in the first place) but no mattress and I have had dis-assemble the old bed a bed and put 2 beds together instead of the one and lots of inconvenience and frustration.

Delivery I was advised that I would receive a delivery date. No communication, but a bed tried to be deliver when I was out - so had to re-arrange. The replacement bed was delivered as arranged.

I have been been nagged by Beds.co.uk to change my review - it is now changed, they offered to pay £10 if a did.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hello,
I am sorry to see that you were unhappy with the item. I have sent you a private message of apology as I cans see the issue has been resolved.
suzannel26
1/20/17

I ordered a mattress from Beds.co.uk and waited two weeks for deliver, then had to stay in all day for a delivery due from 10-2. Long waits on telephone and unhelpful. When bed arrived they refused to carry it to the bedroom on first floor - I offered to pay extra but they laughed and left double mattress in the kitchen. I am unable to carry it up myself because I suffer from Fybromyaligia. Will need to wait until next week to get help. Had I been told they would only deliver to door I would have used a different company. When rang to complain they said delivery guys should have taken up mattress and called them to ask them to return to make correct delivery. They then hung up.

Tip for consumers: Avoid unless you are ok with delays and curb side delivery

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Dear Suzanne,
I am sorry to hear you were unhappy with the delivery of your item. We would like to rectify this for you, if you could contact us on 0121 526 7305 or provide an order number via private message that would be great.
dr1155
1/15/17

We bought a bed in good faith, the divan was broken, the mattress and headboard was the wrong ones. You can only contact customer services via email so have to wait 48 hours for response. Which arrived. The new divan was delivered very poor quality and no holes for the wheels, had to make the holes myself and the mattress and headboard not exchanged. Speaking to the lady who arranged the divan exchange She advised this happens all the time they don't deliver what is in the picture.

I have emailed about this and again no reply.

Do yourself a favour pay a bit extra and get the bed and customer service you deserve.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hello,
We would like to get this resolved for you. To investigate your order we would need a postcode or order number. Please call us on 0121 526 7305 to get this resolved.
angelaw103
1/15/17

Ordered a mattress, received one that was far inferior. I now have to pay to return it. They have a sister site, diningtables.co.uk which advertises the same mattress that I thought I was buying at 3 times the cost. Something amiss somewhere!

Fuming

Tip for consumers: Just pay that extra money for peace of mind, check return info. Wish I Had!!!!

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
janj22
1/13/17

I ordered a bed and paid online with the promise of free delivery within 7 days..I am still waiting for my bed.the link they sent for delivery showed the only slot free was a saturday at a cost of £30.They do not answer the telephone and promise to reply to emails within 3 days which never happens. I am therefore still waiting for my free delivery date and my bed.this company is impossible to communicate with. I have contacted trading standards and now have to excerice my consumer rights regarding long distance selling and communicating with my bank with the hope of having my money returned.They promise of free delivery which it states clearly on the webiste and then try to con people into paying £30 and then they just ignore you when you don't pay up and keep your money. Disgusting company...I have also sussed out that the delivery company they supposedly use is their company also.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
kathleenl39
12/30/16

Bought a 5' bed and headboard end of March 2016 and have wished we hadn't bothered. No instructions or diagram to show how to put base together. Two plastic clips were supposed to keep it together. The headboard came without fittings and is sitting in my bedroom not attached to base.
The base has a drawer which doesn't close properly. The clips came loose and we have had enough. Every movement and the bed squeaks. It's now going to the skip today.
We did email the company when we discovered the headboard had no fittings and never received a reply, hence I will not recommend this company to anyone

Tip for consumers: A complete waste of time and money!

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
sallyb58
12/29/16

I ordered a 4ft bed with a 4ft mattress only to find when base was built by my son we had 4ft6 base with 4ft mattress after trying to call company only TK be left on hold for 30mins as a time as it never gets answered do not waste your time. I emailed them and finally got an answer stating if you keep 4ft 6 bed as it is built up we will send you same mattress but in 4ft 6 and collect 4ft stay with me it gets worse finally after a week 4ft 6 arrived when we un packed it was the cheapest nastiest mattress I would not even let my dog sleep on it it should have been a memory foam like first one delivered. I then emailed again I had enough by now said I want bed and mattress collected l
Stayed in all day on 23rd December no collection I then sent another email and was told it would be collected Wednesday 28th December I even got a text to say it would be collected between 7am and 12 it got to 19.30pm so decided to send and email stating there bed and frame is now outside and needs to be collected before bin men on Monday I then revicived a message saying if they arrive on 2nd January and bed and mattress have gone I will not receive a refund my son is autistic and has had to sleep on a z bed we have a party new year eve and family over for dinner new year day do I have to dead bed with lights and dance round it like our hand bags they should be ashamed but trust me they do not give a f. Please pass this on do not buy from this company PayPal are sorting for me but I want to make others beware my boy has had to sleep on a z bed and we have had to eat Christmas dinner round a bloody bed and mattress

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
margaretd60
12/24/16

Wrong bed delivered. Pressurised to keep it. Workmanship of the very lowest standard. Fittings could not be fitted. Mattress looked poorly made and marked. The biggest difficulty was trying to get it returned. Was thinking of going to trading standards to sort it out. Luckily had a family member who was more able at dealing with this type of company. Awful experience from start to finish. A company to avoid.

sh15615
12/22/16

Upon completeing our order online, we had a very abrupt call 2 days later at 8pm telling us that the bed WILL be coming tomorrow morning between the hours of 7 - 11.
We were woken up as if our door was being kicked down at 6am. This wasn't too inconvenient but undermines our agreement of between 7-11.
When the delivery van arrived I was amazed to see that there was only one delivery man. This was not a problem though and he managed to shift my bed a good 20 metres to my front door.
When he passed me the last part of he bed he turned around and walked back to the van very promptly.

I belive the correct bed and matress arrived but after reading some reviews I will be checking when I get home.
No instructions were given.
Head board is constructed to a poor standard.

I think the company staff require training in customer service.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
claireh48
12/20/16

I have had my bed for 4 months and it has broken 3 times, one side panel has broken twice and the other has now broken. All they have done is to re-send a side panel which seems to be all they are offering to do.
Avoid at all costs!!!

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
emmanuelt12
12/11/16

I ordered a bed base from beds.co.uk because of the price and the fact that i needed a bed base within 48 hours. I had to call the company 3 times for various questions and i had to wait on the phone over 26 minutes every time. The bed arrived damaged and had also parts missing so i could not secure the bar and the legs that support the mattress in the centre of the frame. Also, the pre-drilled holes are not correctly placed so most of the screws could not fit. I had to do some DIY with tools and parts from my own tool box to make the frame hold together. The boxes were not damaged when they arrived but they were not in great condition, so my only guess is that they delivered to me a returned/unwanted bed from another customer who had returned it. i cannot be spending more time dealing with that company, but i have learn my lesson. The prices are to good to be true.The delivery occurred when they said it would but the two guys who delivered never even came to ring the door bell, i live in a basement flat and i saw someone walking on the pavement few times in row, so i decided to check it out and it was the the guys delivering my bed. They were simply going to leave. The delivery van was so dirty you could hardly see their plate number AND I HAD TO JUMP IN THE VAN to get my boxes out of it. THEY DID NOT HELP. Only they came to check i had the correct boxes before i had to sign the delivery note. AVOID - AVOID - AVOID

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code.
lisad177
11/26/16

Ordered a small double bed for my teenage daughter, they said it would be delivered on the Saturday, it never showed up. I rang the company, was put straight on hold. No answer! Rang the delivery company, no answer from them either. I opened a case with Paypal as I started to panic thinking I'd been ripped off. Sent an email and said I expected a full refund. A guy called James e-mailed back saying ok with no explanation, then I got another e-mail from a Leanne saying she could arrange another delivery for the following Saturday and she would refund me a massive £15, I reluctantly agreed. Then the day before the bed was due to be delivered she sent me another e-mail saying she had seen I'd opened a case with Paypal so they've refunded me the full amount. Totally messed about by these people, I'm just glad i used PayPal so I got money back. Avoid these time wasters like the plague!!!

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code please.
lisn1
11/6/16

There was an initial problem with my purchase but I am very impressed that this company have now tracked me down so that they can make generous amends.
I now know that Beds.co.uk can now be trusted and that they are taking Customer Service seriously and that they do value their customers.
Thank you.

samias
10/24/16

Do NOT buy from this company. Ordered and paid for bed, selected chosen delivery. Waited in all day to receive a phone call saying driver had been in an accident and could they reschedule, date rescheduled, still no bed, delivery phone line was broken and waited 20 mins on hold to speak with someone only to pretend that the new date wasn't booked in and could they have another chance to rectify this - looking at reviews this seems to be a pattern - scammers, awaiting a refund via PayPal .

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code please.
ls120
10/12/16

Arranged delivery of a bed and mattress for a Saturday, all confirmed. Got an email on the Saturday afternoon saying the driver had been involved in an accident so I would have to re arrange another day. I phoned up (after being on hold for 20 mins) and had delivery arranged for the Monday. Then on Sunday I had a phone call from a completely different company, (who are apparently the same company) saying the bed I chose was out of stock so thats the reason I did not have my delivery on Saturday! I WAS BLATANTLY LIED TO!!! They couldn't even keep there excuses the same! The bed and mattress did turn up on the Monday, however, it is a load of cheap rubbish!!! On one of there websites they sell it for £269 and on the other they sell it for £769 exactly the same bed and mattress and completely different prices! Horrible nasty people mugging people off left right and center! Bought a MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS, RECEIVED A LUMP OF CONCRETE!! Also i am heavily pregnant, which I did say to the person I spoke to on the on the Saturday. Do not waste your money, it definitely is not memory foam. Really upset and angry at this horrible company. Now having sleepless nights on this so called memory foam mattress and getting up in the morning with a bad back. Swerve buying from this company and also the same companies: Furniture Italia and also Giomani Design.

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code please.
peth3
6/3/16

I ordered a bed and mattress from BED.CO.UK and payed almost £500. I chose the delivery date on a Saturday as I work Monday to Friday. Which was accepted and confirmed via email. I then got a phone call from Jay Pandev to say to say they could only deliver the mattress on the day that I had chosen and not the bed . So I then told that I could not afford to take a day off work or use up another Saturday waiting for a delivery. We agreed on a date for both deliveries which was another week away. Day before the delivery date I was told I would get a text with tracking details for my delivery, None came. I eventually rang them only to be told that there was no delivery as they don't deliver on weekends, Rubbish !! Why had they agreed to it in the first place.
Meanwhile my brother had traveled to come to mine to help me take the bed upstairs and put it up at my expence. Not that they care.
A date was imposed on me for the following Tuesday ( I work) so had to take a day off. I was told I would get a text with tracking details but None came so I rang them the day before and the fun began.Firstly I was now dealing with Furniture Italia ? Was told yes my 2 mattresses were being delivered ( ordered 1 mattress and a bed). Oh yes the items were coming from different suppliers and could not tell me anything more .Very rude and patronizing . Was told the text with details will come from the courier. Was not able to confirm for me what exactly was being delivered.
I demanded to have the name and number of the courier. I rang them and I must say DPD were very helpful and confirmed a delivery the next day between 10-2pm. At 11am they turned up with just the bed no mattress. I rang the bed people and was told to be patient as another courier was bringing the mattress. Lies!. So again I requested the number of the courier and was given the number for Premier. After long and painful arguments and my persistence ,they told me that delivery of a bed and mattress was going to be on the Friday 8 am -5pm. ( I already have the bed !!) Another day off work. Mattress arrived and I wish I had never ordered from Beds.co.uk. Cheap cheap mattress, went straight to charity shop.
They were very unprofessional in their conduct and quite rude at times. They lied throughout as I was given different answer every time.

DONOT believe the fast delivery and chose your own delivery slot story. Its all lies.
DONOT believe the reviews on one particular website where they are rated excellent.
Be warned they trade using different names.

Why they are allowed to carry on like this baffles me.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM BEDS.CO.UK

Response from Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Hi there, Please can i take an order number or a delivery postal code please.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?